Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263

Thread: Celebrity Dreams zzZ

Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't happen often but had a brief HOLT dream the other night and it's been in my head ever since because I haven't had the chance to post it.

Unfortunately don't remember much of the scenario/situation but the image was hot enough to stick with me so I'll do my best to paint you a picture.

A completely naked Olivia Holt, lying face down on the bed, before the haircut so she has all that wavy blonde hair running down her back, almost down to her waist, and with her ass lifted up a little as you slowly slide as deep as possible into her wet cunt again and again. Talking real nice and slow and almost balls deep with her body trembling every time you fill her.

But the main thing I can't shake was how fucking good her sweet, little ass looked let alone how it felt -- super soft, silky smooth etc -- as you massage and play with it while you slowly fuck her from behind and listen to all the cute whimpers and moans she lets out.

Maybe you had to be there but God knows what I would have done to that teen butt if I hadn't woken up, haha.

2. Thanks TheLW, TPG, yossairian, MacDennis thanked for this post
    Likes TownHotspur, Tlc, TheLW, TPG, yossairian and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I had a pretty interesting night, had a kinky dream about ARIEL WINTER!!
    I can't even remember the last time that happened.

4. Thanks TheLW, hearsz thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, TheLW, Robertdoc, hearsz, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TPG View Post
    Well I had a pretty interesting night, had a kinky dream about ARIEL WINTER!!
    I can't even remember the last time that happened.

"I want details, and I want them right NOW!"

My "Claim Your Girl" Selection For January 17':

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, yossairian, LemonTalk, TPG, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL, Costanza: "...listen to me, you're not in the mood? ...well you, GET in the mood!"

Yeah suffice to say it was weird (I guess most dreams are) but the thing that made it hot was that if felt so real!!

But essentially, I was joining Ariel and her sister for a day of shopping at some mall, and while the sister and her kids were distracted Ariel and I would mess around. For example we'd be in this department store, and when no one was looking Ariel and I would grab at each other and stuff, in a joking/playful way?

It kinda started out all innocent and shit but, the more we did it the more risky and inappropriate the grabbing got (all the while browsing around for clothes) with me just straight up squeezing her tits or grabbing her ass when her sister wasn't looking, and Ariel giggling and waiting for the right moment to pinch my butt or grab my cock.

Got to the point where we found ourselves in this secluded area of the store, no one around and surrounded by stacks of clothes, and with her sister busy in some dressing room, both of us were rushing to do as much shit to each other as quickly as possible.

So while I shoved my hand inside her pants, she did the same to me and we just stood there (no time for kissing) while her sisters kids jumped around and yelled and shouted, totally unaware of what we were doing, or the fact that is was totally inappropriate.

I ended up pushing two fingers into her cunt and she responded by turning the other way and keeping a look out while I fingered her.

Then when the kids ran off and the coast was clear, Ariel turned around - and with the most intense look in her eyes - simply took me out of my pants and jacked me off right there in the store!! I ended up shooting a load all over her hand and forearm hehe

Now that I think about it, I suspect those last out and about pix of her recently had something to do with me having that dream.

8. Thanks TheLW, hearsz thanked for this post
    Likes TownHotspur, Tlc, TheLW, yossairian, Robertdoc and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fuck, can't believe I found it - this was the outfit she was wearing while we were "shopping" and messing around. I remember cause at one point I reached up and pulled the singlet strap off her shoulder to expose her right breast, while she was jacking me off.

So just imagine that exactly outfit, the hair, everything - she looked exactly like that - only her shorts were unbuttoned (and no panties BTW) open cause you have your hand stuffed inside them, her right breast is hanging out, as she jacks you off (all in some secluded area of some department store) hehe

10. Thanks TheLW, sid9764_c, Robertdoc, hearsz thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, TheLW, yossairian, MacDennis, sid9764_c and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Look at her, she's just begging for some attention down there, my hot little slut! lol
    My "Claim Your Girl" Selection For January 17':

12. Thanks TPG, sid9764_c thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, TheLW, yossairian, MacDennis, TPG and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Had a hot little dream about Mel Mclaughlin this morning.
    she was playing a teacher, and we were on an excursion somewhere (local markets?)
    oh, and she was topless for some reason. LOL
    ...and as you do, we started flirting and ended up fucking in public
    with all my friends watching and cheering us on. haha
    (its funny cause that's exactly how it played out in my dream)

14. Thanks LemonTalk, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, Tlc, yossairian, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Been awhile but had a Margot dream last night. She wanted to have a blowjob "contest" with her self while still wearing her wedding dress taking on some guests and the wedding party. All the while Tom (her hubby) was passed out upstairs after drinking to much. Grrr seeing her in her dress on her knees going down the line taking cock after cock. FFS she won btw.

16. Thanks Tlc, LemonTalk, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TownHotspur, Tlc, LemonTalk, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Had a dream about Pia last night. Shortly after this shoot throwing her on a bed and eating that clam like it owed me money.

18. Thanks superdave 2012, LemonTalk, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes superdave 2012, LemonTalk, TPG liked this post
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263