Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Dreams zzZ

Post Thanks / Like

damn I'm Jealous!! haven't had a real dream like that since I was young

Post Thanks / Like

Wow. So I assumed/hoped that this morning I'd have a dream about the VMAs, but instead I had a wicked, wicked gangbang dream featuring Alyson Michalka! Damn it was hot!! Must have been all that bouncing around on the "Hellcats" last week? And yes, Ashley Tisdale was in it as well.

(I'll definitely be writing this one up!)

3. Thanks TheLW thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just had a hot Olivia Munn dream this morning... the sex was great, and funny, considering we did it in the middle of the street in front of everyone!

5. Thanks TheLW thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, hearsz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. Just Wow. Just had my first official Dianna Agron dream this morning, and what a dream it was... finger banging her in the backseat of a packed sports car—after picking her and her two friends up and offering them a ride (after a night of clubbing).

Damn it was hot!

7. Thanks Chrysonymus thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! Just woke up and had a hot dream about Jessica Alba - about dating her - and generally just fooling around and making out with each other. You know that period when you JUST start dating someone, and you can't keep your hands off each other? Damn, I can still taste her!

Wow, just realized thanks to this thread that I think about/fantasize about Jess a lot more than I realized. Hmm, might have to write something up with her again.

9. Thanks TheLW thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is my first post, and who has not had dreams with celebrities, in my case with Mexican famous and international famous Lindsay Lohan!!! hahahaha Great topic.

Post Thanks / Like

I actually had a dream about Kim Kardashian this morning - and that amazing ass of hers.

12. Likes TheLW liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn that was hot. Just had a short but hot dream with Eva Longoria and Demi Lovato?

It was pretty funny actually. Had the ladies come over to my place for a visit, and while I took my time and had a shower, I made them wait in the other room until Eva finally walked into my bedroom and confronted me, telling me that I had no manners and was rude.

I then responded by grabbing her roughly and pushing her against the wall, and pretty much mauled her, kissed her and then watched as she blew me.

Then a few minutes later while Eva waited outside, Demi confronted me in the bathroom, and once again proceeded to berate me for my rude manners, and yet again I responded by grabbing her roughly and bending her over the sink, and just went for gold and started plowing into her from behind.

It was short and sweet and the last think I remember before waking up, but one of those dreams that actually felt real! So now I feel like I just banged Demi Lovato hehe

What a way to wake up!

14. Likes TheLW liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha I just had the most wicked Katy Perry dream that I woke up to (must have been all those photos of her I was downloading this morning).

Essentially, my mates and I gangbanged her in an office, but man it was funny cause we kept waiting for others (her people) to leave the room to fool around, and every time they would came back, we would try and act like nothing had happened, but with each time they left it progressed more and more.

Ah, brings me back to my youth. Man it was fun, and hot! Damn, now every time I see her I laugh like a little school boy. Might have to make that one a story one day.

16. Thanks Chrysonymus thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OMFG! I just had the most ridiculously hot dream about Eliza Dushku, and haven't been about to stop writing since! I think I have about three chapters here already done! Main plot of the story; Eliza and I join forces and fuck half of Hollywood together! hehe

18. Thanks TheLW, Chrysonymus thanked for this post
Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast