Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Dreams zzZ

Post Thanks / Like

Now those are good times... just had a dream about Kristin Kreuk, and man was it hot! Just realized I dream about her a lot over the years, but hey that's a good thing I guess.

2. Thanks TheLW thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    works well being that Eva always referred to Demi as "little sis" on Twitter...lots of "smooch" and "love you" messages back and forth.
    Christ, Eva and Demi, there's a mind melting thought.

I'm such a fool a dream on Thursday night I met Kim K on a plane and all I did was ask her for her autograph. How sad (and disappointing) is that

Post Thanks / Like

The dream on Thursday night was so bizarre, I meet Kim, try and get a picture or whatever with her then we're in the airport and it's the fucking "Terminal" map from CoD Mod Warfare 2. My brain is definitely not wired right

I've had ultra realistic ones in the past, the worst was earlier this year where I was in bed at home and in the middle of the night I got a text from a female friend and it just said "I'm in trouble". The dream must have faded out then or whatever and I woke up in this blind panic that I'd ignored her text and she was really was in trouble, but there was no text on my phone which just added to the chaos in my head. I couldn't work out if I was dreaming or awake and it just made me panic even more. Ended up calling her at 4 in the morning to check on her, pissing her off and her new b/f off (prick). Fucked me up so bad I didn't go back to sleep

Post Thanks / Like

I had a dream about Demi Lovato this morning (again). I'm noticing lately that from all the tween queens that are out there, I fantasize about her the most.

6. Likes TheLW liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I just had one of the most erotic, perverted, hottest dreams about Sophie Monk that I can remember. I guess what made it extra hot was the fact that it was set at my old workplace, the airport, so it seemed so real. Jesus, I can still feel how unbelievably soft and smooth her legs felt on my hands.

I just found some pix with her wearing ALMOST the exact outfit she was wearing in my dream (denim cut offs and a t-shirt) and to top it off I just found out that it's her 31st birthday today! I might have to right this one up after all.

8. Thanks TheLW thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, just when I thought my nocturnal escapades couldn't get any hotter—I had the most incredible dream about Eliza Dushku (in my shower). What a way to wake up.

10. Likes TheLW liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a recurring dream where I work on the show Victorious and one day I have to stay late to clean the sets and dressing rooms. Well I go into Ariana Grande's dressing room and I see Ariana making out with Victoria Justice. I stand there looking at them when they both turn to me and then Victoria says "We are practicing a scene." I tell them that I have to clean the room but they can keep practicing the scene. They stop for a minute but they can't stop their urges and start making out again. I look over at them and notice Victoria putting her hand up Ariana's skirt I quickly take out my camera out to take some pictures when Ariana sees me and says "No, put that away" so I do then Ariana goes over to me and says "No pictures only watching....Unless you want to help us practice the scene" I nod. She then grabs my hand and takes me to Victoria and says to Victoria "Action" so Victoria gets on her knees unzips my pants, I turn to Ariana and she says "This is a different scene" and from there its non stop wild sex. Also if my brain is being nice Elizabeth Gillies joins in.

12. Thanks TheLW thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Its a dream I have it almost every night but if you want to make it into a story that would be awesome.

Post Thanks / Like

Had an epic morning already. Went to sleep and had a dream about Eliza Dushku (no sex) then woke up, went back to sleep and had a dream about Katy Perry.

Post Thanks / Like

With this whole Demi sex tape talk and looking at the leaked pictures before I went to sleep who else was I going to dream of. It started at a bar where I see Demi and she's taking shot after shot. So I go up to her and ask why she is at a bar if she's not 21 yet (legal drinking age in the Sates) and she says "I'm Demi Lovato I can do what ever the fuck I want" so I stay and we start drinking and talking and then she says "So are we fucking or what?" I say yes and we go to the bathroom and as we are about to do it she says she needs something. We go to her tour bus and she starts doing coke then takes out a bottle of the the drink that was made on the show weeds and starts chugging it like nothing then we go to the backroom and straight away the first thing I notice is a camera ,but not a cheap camera more like the one used to make Avatar and shit, and its pointed straight at the bed so then we start doing it first in the usual :the-missionary::cow-girl::doggy-style:
    But then she goes crazy and we fuck like wild animals. I woke up with such a hard on.

16. Thanks TheLW thanked for this post
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast