Thread: On the Set with Holly Valance

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction On the Set with Holly Valance

On the Set with Holly Valance
    Author: Homer A.C
    Starring: Holly Valance
    Pairing: F/M
    (mast, voy, BJ)

Disclaimer: I am in no way implying anything to be truthful in this work of fiction. I am not a representative of the celebrities that are mentioned within this story. I do not profit from this.

19-year-old Holly Valance was exhausted. She had been filming all morning for the last episodes of Neighbours and had been left on her own on the set in the kitchen of the Scully household while the rest of the cast and crew had knocked off for the day down to a local pub for some much needed refreshment. Holly knew she had some major scenes the following day so she decided to stay behind to learn her lines. The set was quiet now; the only sound that could be heard was the distant banging of carpenters in the next studio across the lot but for the most part she was totally alone. Holly was still dressed in her Erinsborough High school uniform, and her tight grey skirt cut some way above her knees exposing a tantalizing glimpse of her long smooth thighs. Holly walked over to the sofa and collapsed, sighing to herself as she immediately felt her body relax from a hard days work. Putting down her things she then turned another page of the script and proceeded to read, absentmindedly running her hand and twirling her fingers through her long light brown hair.

As she did this she suddenly dazed off for a moment, apparently lost in thought as she contemplated the last time she had had sex. It had been months and she pondered why it was so. She wondered why men found her so unapproachable and intimidating. Perhaps it was her confidence, her looks, or her fame. What ever it was it was starting to affect her. Although Holly looked incredible sweet and innocent she secretly craved the kind of love that a normal kind of guy could give her. Holly Valance considered herself pretty, with pert teenage breasts, which though not enormous were just about an ideal handful to the average man. In fact, she was always able to enhance her cleavage by wearing a wonder-bra, enhancing the curve of her perfect tits. Her legs were long, slim, and tanned, and her butt was tight, firm, and small.

Holly wondered when she was going to meet the right man who could give her the seeing to she so yearned for – her only relief these days seemed to be in bed on her own or occasionally in the shower when she was able to bring herself to orgasm with her own talented fingers. If only she could meet someone who could use their own fingers or better still their cock to bring her some relief. More than anything Holly Valance craved cock, and thought about it constantly. By this point sitting on the edge of the sofa and daydreaming about sex, Holly was beginning to feel quite “frustrated” and aroused. She reached down and slowly unbuttoned the first couple of buttons on her shirt, revealing her olive skinned chest and her sexy black lace bra. Holly slid her right hand inside her top and cupped her left breast, stroking and massaging it tenderly in her palm. Her fingers gently caressed the darker hidden flesh of her aureole and nipple through her bra, causing her to breathe a little heavier.

Getting a little more excited, her face was becoming flushed and she felt the urgent need to have direct contact with her flesh. However, hearing a sudden noise, Holly withdrew her hand quickly and looked around. Satisfied that nobody was around, she lay back on the comfy sofa with her legs parted slightly. Putting both hands on her breasts she groped them gently, squeezing and kneading her flesh. Easing the fingers of her right hand under the lace material, Holly stroked and then pinched her left nipple, gasping as she felt it harden to her touch.

‘God I need to be touched....’ she thought to herself.

Holly was completely engrossed by now as her mind raced with excitement. Anyone could have come in and found her fooling around but she didn’t care – she was now on autopilot and had to be fulfilled. Yanking down the cups of her bra with both hands, Holly exposed her beautiful breasts to the room, her dark pink nipples jutting out like little pegs. She continued to squeeze and grope her bare breasts with both hands, but then let her left hand wander down over her taut belly and clamp between her legs.

‘Goddd, I’m so fucking horny!’ she smirked to herself.

Holly could feel the growing warmth emanating from her pussy, and longed to touch and stimulate her aching clit. Hitching the hem of her school skirt up to her waist she then pushed her left hand under her black lace knickers while returning her right to her breasts. Whilst she squeezed and pinched her nipples, her other hand slid further down, through the wispy neatly trimmed hair of her minge until she hooked her middle finger into her moistening cleft. Holly let out a gasp of pleasure as she felt the familiar hardness of her clit. It was already standing at full attention and just the thought of touching it caused her body to shiver with excitement. Her body broke out in goose pimples and her face reddening as she carefully flicked her swollen nub whilst simultaneously pinching her erect nipples.

“Ahhhh yessss” she moaned softly, arching her back.

Holly could feel herself getting wetter and wetter as she slowly pushed her now engorged pussy lips apart with her manicured index and fourth finger. Easing her middle finger into her pink crack, she threw her head back with a grunt as she slowly pushed her finger deeper into her cunt, her flesh stretching to accommodate its passage, feeling her sticky juices clinging to her painted red nails.

“Mmmmmm.....” she whimpered as she plunged her finger knuckle deep right inside, pressing against her pelvic bone with her palm.

Holly longed to be fucked hard as she lay there with her hand in her knickers, rubbing her clit hard with her thumb while she slid her middle finger in and out of her juicy cunt. She felt extremely naughty masturbating on the empty Neighbours set but was enjoying herself far too much to care by this stage. Desiring something bigger inside her, Holly slipped another finger into her pussy, grunting with pleasure as her twat expanded to accommodate the new intruders. This was too much for her and she was forced to spread her legs wider and rest them on the coffee table in front of her. Her knickers were now very wet with her creamy secretions but boy what a sight she was. A beautiful brunette dressed as a schoolgirl, lying deep in the sofa with her legs draped over the table, her top unbuttoned and her firm nubile breasts spilled over her black lace bra, pinching and squeezing her hardened nipples, while her other hand trapped down the front of her flimsy black knickers, three of her glistening fingers stuffed up to the knuckles in her moist, wet cunt while her thumb stroked her swollen clit.....

I stood there completely still, as I had been for several minutes since I let myself in through the back door of the kitchen and was completely dumbstruck and mesmerized by this amazing sight. I could feel my thMikebing cock straining against my boxer shorts from my vantage point beside the fridge as Holly Valance quickened her pace now, fucking herself furiously with her left hand as she began to softly gasp.

“Mmmhhh, mmmhhffff, oh fuck, ahhh ahhhhhh, oh god, oooh yeah”

By this stage I was dying to take my cock and bring myself off but the thrilling sight of this beautiful actress pleasuring herself gripped me – it was my very own private viewing. Holly pulled her sticky fingers out from her cunt and began to rub her clitoris frantically with her hand, four fingers squeezing and stroking her mound, temporarily removing her other hand from her breast to suck two fingers into her dry mouth, slightly muffling her groans of sheer pleasure, before returning it to clamp her heaving boobs in turn. I could see her grinding her hips down onto her hand and I could hear her cries of pleasure getting louder and louder.

“Ohhh, ohhh, ahhhhh, ahhh, ah, ah!”

Holly could feel herself getting more and more moist as her panties were now soaking with her girl cum, and she once again shoved a couple of fingers deep inside her warm, aching pussy, gripping her insides so that her fingers were soaked in her love juice. Then, she pulled her hand out of her knickers and plunged them into her open mouth so she could taste her musky cunt cream, feeding herself the sticky fluid. I could hardly contain myself as Holly pulled her fingers out of her mouth so I could see her tongue licking the last remnants of her cum off her fingertips as if it were a delicacy. Holly yearned to be free of her confining knickers and reached down inside the thin waistband, eased them down to her knees allowing me my first clear glimpse of her gorgeous tight pink twat. I could see her stick two fingers up herself, gasping with pleasure as they penetrated her love hole as she toyed at the same time with her clit. Holly Valance then removed her hand from her hot crotch again, placing it on her naked, swollen breasts, smearing a slimy trail of her cream across her erect nipples and pale breast flesh.

Holly resumed her frigging; thrusting two fingers back and forth inside her cunt while massaging her clit with her thumb. Her other hand was busy rubbing her self-cum stained tits aggressively until she removed it and placed it next to her other hand in her moist crotch. Shoving a further finger up inside her so that all three now in her pussy were buried deep past the knuckle, Holly rubbed hard at her clit with the middle finger of her other hand, quickening her pace until her hands and fingers were almost a blur. I could see tell-tale slug trails of Holly’s pussy juice beginning to seep slowly down her inner thighs until all of a sudden, her head snapped back and she wailed.

“Oh Oh.... uurghhhh godddd, fuckkkk yeahhhh – ohhhh yeahhh!”

Her orgasm enveloped her, filling her entire body with warmth and flooding her with relief. Her head thrashed from side to side as her whole body shook with delight and pleasure. Her eyes closed tightly shut, Holly could not see me but I could watch her as she lay there for a moment perfectly still.

“Mmmmm hehehe” she sighed and then giggled to herself, “That was nice.”

At this point, my hand slipped against the fridge door and the sharp noise broke the silence. Holly immediately sat bolt upright on the sofa and instinctively covered her naked breasts with her crossed arms, quite weird really I thought as her knickers were still wrapped and stretched tightly around her knees.

“Who’s there?” she exclaimed, trying to see in the dimly lit set.

Standing up, I then stepped out from my hiding place looking very sheepish as Holly looked horrified, her brown eyes wide with ashamed horror.

“Who the hell are you?” the aussie starlet screeched.

“I—I’m Mike,” I replied, “I just came to use the bathroom here at the back.....”

It was true, I wasn’t lying. I had been working with the fellas over at the other lot ripping apart some scaffolding while the others had left for the day. Little did I know that my little excursion to the bathroom would reward me with such a show. While I tried to explain myself Holly interrupted.

“Jesus, how long have you been standing there!?! She gasped, still breathless and flustered both from her solo exertions and in acute embarrassment.

“Long enough I think,” I responded trying my hardest not to smile, “My God, that was amazing.”

Holly moved to straighten herself up but she never took her eyes off me for a second. Seeing my lustful grin she stopped, took in my appearance and apparently liked what she saw. Biting her bottom lip seductively she then let her gaze drop to where my huge hard-on was pushing out from inside my denim jeans.

“Well it seems my show had quite an effect on you.” she quipped.

Not knowing what to say I then watched as a sly grin formed on her face and she added, “So..... what do you think we should do about it?”

I immediately felt a mixture of fear, excitement, and above all extreme horniness. Her masturbation had satisfied her to some extent but she was now apparently left feeling a little unfulfilled. My, how she yearned to have a guy just take her and give her a good, hard, fucking! Still, even she could not believe how forward she was being. By now, I was going crazy with lust for this beautiful woman who was standing half naked in front of me and I could tell that she was thinking the same thing.

“Well that all depends,” I said slyly, “What would you like to do about it?”

Holly responded by simply stepping out of her panties and walking towards me, swaying her hips seductively. Stopping right in front of me so that I towered over her she looked up to me with her big brown puppy dog eyes.

“Well.... I’m in serious need of a good FUCK! Do you think you could handle that?”

Before I could speak she added, “I’ll make you a deal, I’ll let you put it wherever you want, as long as you promise not to tell anyone about what you just saw.”

I did not need a second invitation as I reached down held her head in my hands and kissed her softly on the lips, then pulled back and, holding the back of her head with my left hand, reached around and gripped her taut ass with my right, and pulling her against me.

“You’re so fucking sexy.” I told her and she smiled, “Good. Well at least someone’s noticed.”

We then kissed passionately, my tongue exploring her mouth and hers mine, and I could feel her hard nipples and naked breasts pressing against my chest.

When we came up for air, Holly panted, “I think you’re a bit overdressed, don’t you think?”

Holly then pulled my t-shirt over my head and stepping back to take in my athletic physic.

“Mmm, you work out?” she purred, “I like what I see.”

We embraced again, I kissed Holly all over her face, burying my head in her neck, my hand moving between us to stroke her firm breasts, feeling her erect nipples and squeezing her titflesh against her ribcage. Pinching her nipples with my fingers I heard Holly let out a little moan. She pulled at my belt, tugging it off with surprising strength, and then, looking straight into my eyes unbuttoned my jeans before hauling them to the floor. My 8-inch cock strained proudly inside my boxers, and Holly took her gaze away from my face and looked down. Looking back up at me with a smirk, Holly licked her lips in the most erotic way imaginable and with a sly grin said the words any man would love to hear in this situation.

“Going down....” she said playfully, before she stopped and then reached up to kiss me once again.

“Oh and don’t worry, I DO swallow!”

Holly then dropped to her knees in front of me, pausing only to brush her long hair out of her face. Reaching out with her right hand, Holly reached out and slowly pulled my boxers down with her fingers and thumbs, my prick springing to full attention in anticipation. She then gripped my shaft with her fingers, curling them around it, cupping my balls with her other hand. Somewhat nervously at first, her tongue flicked out and licked my bell end, and then worked it’s way over the head and right down to my balls, coating my cock with her saliva. Then, gripping the base with her hand, she pursed her lips and ever so slowly enveloped the swollen head in her mouth, swallowing my cock inch by inch until about half of it had disappeared from view. Her mouth felt heavenly, warm and moist as she began to bob her head gradually up and down, taking in more and more of my rod with every down stroke. I could hardly believe what was happening – I was being blown by Holly Valance!

I reached down and wrapped my fingers in her hair, holding her head there as if to stop her escaping. But she had no intention of escaping as her sucking increased in intensity and pace, tipping her head right back to get more of my cock in her warm complaint mouth until I could almost feel her wet lips on my balls as they gripped my cock. I reacted by gripping her hair harder and began to thrust back and forth into her mouth, making her gag slightly

“Mmmmffff, mmmfff!” were the only noises Holly could manage as I gave her a severe face fuck, her cheeks bulging to accommodate my throbbing member.

Before too long I felt the familiar feeling of the sap rising in my balls, and pulled back until my knob was just 2 or 3 inches inside Holly’s mouth. She placed one hand on the shaft and began to stroke me furiously, gazing up to me with the look of a wanton slut, almost as if she was begging me to fill her mouth with my warm cum.

Taking her lips off my tool for just a moment she breathed, “Cum baby.... cum in my mouth!”

I wasn’t going to disappoint her and in a matter of seconds by cock simply erupted in her mouth, the first pulse sending a thick wad of creamy spunk deep into her throat. Greedily gulping down my jism, Holly immediately pulled my cock out and closed her eyes and directed the second warm jet of semen over her lips, cheeks and chin. Pulling my cock downwards, she took the third squirt on her boobs, the sticky liquid splattering across her pale breast flesh and dark pink nipples, giving her a fake pearl necklace. Holly licked my spunk from her lips and fingers right in front of me, then licked my bell end clean from any last remaining droplets of cum. She rubbed the come on her boobs into her skin, stopping to lick the juice off her fingertips.

Getting to her feet, I pulled Holly close and gripped her butt cheeks firmly before we then both jumped with fear as we heard some voices of the guys from the other studio walk in our direction, apparently looking for me. Grabbing her things, Holly raced to hide in the dark while I tried to straighten myself up.

To Be Continued.

2. Thanks TPG, thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

c'mon mate you can't leave us hangin like that.................awesome

Post Thanks / Like

Paaaaaalese tell me there's more!!!! lol

thanks Homer A.C