Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Tila Tequila - poses with her new Lamborgini Galardo special edition in Los Angeles, July 31, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tila Tequila - poses with her new Lamborgini Galardo special edition in Los Angeles, July 31, 2010

​MY GIRL FOR APRIL '24 PARIS BERELC

2. Thanks Rubber thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I really wish there was some sort of screening process involved in buying a super car. She'll have this thing wrapped around a tree in no time. What a waste of a perfectly good car.

4. Thanks Ata, TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigE View Post
    Wow, I really wish there was some sort of screening process involved in buying a super car. She'll have this thing wrapped around a tree in no time. What a waste of a perfectly good car.

My thoughts exactly. Its a damn shame - how long till she starts trashing it - and puts dings and scratches all up and down the side of it - especially since we all know she bought it as a fashion accessory - fucking waste!

On the upside I guess - I know a place where you can buy a cheap second hand Lambo - when she offs herself soon. lol

Post Thanks / Like

How the fuck's she got the money for one of those?
    It only hurts when I'm awake.

Post Thanks / Like

^ She's a hottie/crazy midget, internet whore - with a great ass and fake titties - who has a talent for eating pussy. Hell I'm surprised she doesn't have more of these - in each color.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

HA! Didn't take long did it!

Tila Tequila had a brush with the law on Thursday - and ended up with two tickets for driving offenses.

The reality TV star's blue Lamborghini sports car was pulled over by cops in Santa Barbara, California in the early hours of Thursday morning.

Amazed onlookers watched as officers issued her with two tickets - one for driving in the wrong direction down a one-way street and another because her passenger was not wearing a seatbelt.

Footage of the incident posted on TMZ.com shows Tequila was lucky not to be caught out for a third time - as she pulled away from the scene she appeared to drive through a red light.