Red Eye
With Katy Perry
Written by TPG
CODES: MF, blowjob, voy
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

I recognized her from the moment I saw her, and almost immediately realized that this was not going to be just another boring flight. I had taken the route a dozen times before, but unlike previous flights it was late in the evening and the first class section seemed almost deserted.

Looking around I noted that I was the only person in the front row, and with no one seated in my vicinity, it felt as though the entire flight was for my benefit alone.

Getting settled in, I heard the loud couple come into the first class section and move to sit across the aisle from the empty row behind me. I did a double take as I recognized the couple as being Russell Brand and pop sensation Katy Perry.

"OK?" I thought. "Now I'm sharing a red-eye with Katy Perry? Nice."

Not wanting to stare, I shifted low in my seat so I could watch her covertly between the seats, and to my delight could see her clearly from the neck down.

Right away I was impressed by the size of her breasts, and the sexy ensemble she had chosen to wear for the flight.

Her breasts were huge, and I could see that she was not wearing a bra, as she wore a sexy little summer dress which barely clung to her curvaceous body, and was held up by two thin straps over her shoulders.

Her large natural chest practically poured out of the sides of her outfit, and I craned my head and pushed it into the cushion of the seat as I noted a slight variation of color at the very edge of her areola. Unfortunately try as I may I could not get a glimpse of her full nipple.

Nevertheless, the mere possibility of a nip-slip caused a slow swelling in my pants and I relaxed my head a bit and took a quick glimpse of Russell who looked to be drunk.

Lucky bastard, I thought. I didn't even know they were an item, and I imagined they were most probably heading back to New York together after spending the weekend fucking each other senseless in L.A.

To my amusement, Russell seemed fairly scrawny in person, not very much taller than Katy and particularly thin. Watching them I had to wonder what it was that she saw in him, as she was clearly out of his league and could do much better.

Not wanting to spend the entire flight with my head craned to the side, I grabbed a book and tried to read and busy my mind, but after only an hour or so into the flight, I caught myself just passing over the words, not really reading but thinking about Katy again. With nothing much to do, I decided to try and get some sleep.

I guess I must have dosed off for a couple of hours or so because when I next looked around the cabin, the lights had been dimmed and it was noticeably quieter. Turning my head to the side, I glanced over at the happy couple across the aisle and found Katy reading from a pamphlet.

As I started to look away, it was then something caught my attention. As Katy continued to read from the brochure, I watched as Russell playfully tucked his hand inside the billow of her blouse and proceeded to casually fondle her breasts.

"Son of a bitch," I thought to myself. "Some guys have all the luck."

I could see that the strap of her dress was pulled off her shoulder now as he moved his fingers in a circular motion over her soft bosom and across the nipple, tweaking and teasing her, much to her obvious pleasure.

To my amusement, Katy resisted his musings for a few moments, and coyly slapped his hand away, reminding him that although it was dark there were still in a public place. But this only encouraged him and he simply continued to grope and fondle her.

Adjusting my cock in my pants, I continued to covertly watch them as he slipped his hand out of her blouse, giving me a quick peek of her exposed nipple, and spread a blanket over her lap. Katy giggled as he reached down under the cover and apparently hiked up her dress.

The busty songstress now blushed brightly and attempted to playfully push her boyfriend away, as he simply ignored her objections and fiddled under her skirt, and finally fed up with her antics, forcefully spread legs by the knees, taking my breath her.

Katy now sat back in her seat making out with him, and despite the blanket across her lap, I would clearly see that her knees were spread wide as her boyfriend attempted to finger her. Without wasting another moment, Russell's hand moved between her parted thighs and she let out a soft gasp.

With that, her breathing increased as I focused on the rise and fall of her incredible bust, noting the way her exposed nipple enticingly rubbed against the very edge of the loose, hanging dress.

I could only imagine what he was doing to her under her skirt, perhaps sliding his fingers in and out of her pussy. I began to wonder, was he using one or two fingers? And was he spearing them in and out, or rubbing and pinching at her throbbing clit.

Judging from her reaction I got the feeling he was penetrating her, over and over again. I noted the way her legs seemed to spread even further to his musing, and were visibly trembling. I watched as expressions of joy and pleasure washed over her, as she responded to her lover's fingers.

She closed her eyes and inhaled sharply, leaning back into the seat as he now kissed her neck, mauling her body as he pleasured her with his digits. Watching them, there was now no doubt in my mind; these two were going to fuck during this flight.

Just then, a flight attendant moved up the aisle, and I saw Russell sit back and pause in his manipulations under the blanket, leaving his famous girlfriend hovering, as if on the edge of a cliff, nearly...nearly...then calming until the attendant moved on and the exquisite pleasure began again.

This seemed to really rile her up, and when the coast was clear, Katy grabbed him roughly by his collar and stuffed her tongue into his mouth, spread her legs obscenely wide again, and urged him to touch her...and get her off. The poor girl was so wound up I could hear her panting from my seat, followed by the lustful sound of their smooching.

I have to admit, the entire scene was having an affect on me. I could feel myself trembling with anticipation, as two more times I saw the busty songstress on the verge of orgasm, only to be interrupted by an overly helpful flight crew.

By the third interruption I was sure she was not going to allow Russell to stop, no matter what. Damn, I envied that bastard as he teased and dangled his beautiful girlfriend at the outer edges of ecstasy for so long.

Katy fought hard not to moan out loud as she veered closer and closer to climax, and I almost moaned myself as I watched her finally take matters into her own hands, reach under the blanket and get herself off.

I could see that Russell particularly enjoyed this turn of events, and he hungrily suckled her bare breasts as she reached under and finger-banged herself to completion.

Throwing her head back, her legs spread wide...finally, the release. There sheer bliss and rapture of it all was etched on her face, in her eyes as she came...the look of pure ecstasy, relief, satisfaction, and contentment.

Shutting her eyes, her teeth clenched as she came, and as she squirmed and bucked her hips wildly in her seat, she immediately opened both her mouth and eyes and glared at him, whispering something no doubt erotic.

Again, I saw her look at her lover with complete and abandoned passion, before she grabbed his face and pulled it to her and kissed him hard on the lips.

At this point my cock was straining and ached to be free. I was almost breathing as hard as they were. I'm not sure I could have taken a whole lot more of the explicit show, but then she quickly readjusted her dress and tossed the blanket over her partners lap.

"Oh shit!" I gasped sitting up, noticing the devious look in her eyes. "This flight is about to get a whole lot interesting."

Even from my vantage point I could see Russell's enormous erection in the tent the blanket formed on his lap. It suddenly occurred to me just what she saw in him, and it was entirely between his legs.

The guy was huge! Katy slipped her hands under the blanket, and with a sly grin, began stroking up and down his long and very hard cock. Although he enjoyed the action, he now squirmed uncontrollably as she then leaned over and kissed his neck, whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

Suddenly I was taken aback as I watched him reach up and aggressively pull her head toward his lap, urging her to blow him.

I was genuinely shocked by this bold action, as Russell seemed to almost force Katy into his lap, telling her not asking her to comply, to which she did. Unfortunately for us, Katy abruptly pulled away and nodded at a flight attendant who was walking up the aisle with a trash bag.

Like Russell, I was bitterly disappointed, as I eagerly waited to see her take that impressive package into her mouth. Instead, I watched as she jacked him off for several minutes, watching his already impressive cock grow longer and harder.

"What the fuck?" I thought. "What is this guy, a circus freak?"

At this point I estimated his cock was at least eight to nine inches long.

Suddenly, we were interrupted by the pilot over the loudspeaker, who announced that we were just a half hour away from our destination, and that federal regulations required that all passengers remain in their seats with their seatbelts fastened, and placed in an upright position during the end of the flight.

I couldn't help but chuckle to myself as I watched the horny couple patiently wait as the flight attendants completed their rounds, with Katy stroking and teasing his trouser snake the entire time. Regrettably, I was soon directed to adjust my seat to the full upright position, which effectively blocked my view of them.

"I guess they'll just have to wait till they get back to the hotel?" I snickered to myself, when suddenly I strained my ears as I heard a faint sound.

Listening intently, I could hear a faint slurping sound emanating from their area, and my mind began to reel. Was she sucking his cock? I was almost beside myself with speculation. I tried to picture what was happening, was her head beneath the blanket, or was all this happening out in the open?

Fuck it, I thought. I just had to see!

It was simply driving me crazy, and I pressed the button for my seat and carefully leaned back to take a look. Once again I craned my head and looked over at them and found Katy's head buried in his lap, her cheeks bulging over her lover's cock, her eyes shut contently as her fingers worked his shaft. The revelation was so startling I almost let out a moan.

"Holy shit!" I gasped. "She's actually sucking his cock!"

Without thinking, I reached down and proceeded to stroke my own erection through the pants as I watched the busty starlet hungrily devour her boyfriend's shlong.

Try as she might, she could barely get half of his length into her mouth, but I had to give her credit for trying. I watched transfixed as she swallowed his knob and began to bob her head up and down, using her hands to now cup and massage his balls as she did this.

For his part, Russell placed one hand on her breast, cupping and fondling her tit, while his other was on the back of her head, urging her on. There he gripped her by long dark hair and pivoted her head to the side, keenly fucking her pretty face and relished the feel of her hot mouth, and the side of her cheek.

I watched in amazement as she sucked his cock keenly, devotedly, taking her mouth away only to slap his thick meat against her open mouth, along her extended tongue.

It was so quiet in the plane that I could actually hear his heavy cock smack against her wet tongue, before she eagerly devoured it again. With renewed passion, Katy swallowed his pole swiftly, now glared up at him with a look of such intense passion I could feel my own balls tingle enviously.

Her head seemed to move in three different directions at a time, first she bobbed her head up and down, then wiggled her mouth from side to side, before turning sideways and licking it like a lollipop, all the way up and down the length appreciatively.

It was the most incredible blowjob I had ever seen, and I was more than impressed by her enthusiasm and technique. She sure loved to suck cock, and sucked well.

Katy soon returned to her previous action of simply sucking the tip between her lips while she pumped the shaft with her fist, and as she opened her eyes they suddenly locked with mine. I froze with fear and stopped breathing, as Katy and I stared into each other's eyes, her mouth still stuffed with cock.

The starlet paused for a moment as we both waited for something to happen, when Russell who was unaware of my leering, took the initiative and began to move his hips against her face and proceeded to pump his cock in and out of her open mouth. Katy simply stared at me the entire time as her boyfriend keenly fucked her slobbering mouth.

The entire scene was surreal. I was absolutely gob smacked as she clearly identified me there, but nonetheless continued with her duties and began to twirl her tongue around the head of the cock, and continued giving her boyfriend a magnificent BJ.

Unable to move, I watched spellbound as she poured her passion into his large penis, and despite the audience, opened her mouth wide and serviced the purple head, letting it slide into the back of her throat, then backing off again, letting it slide out with a long strand of saliva dangling between her lips and his prick.

It almost seemed as though she was putting on a show for me now, showing off her remarkable talents. I almost got the impression that the mere fact that someone was watching her only encouraged and aroused her.

Suddenly, the long shaft pulsated inside her mouth and she groaned and sucked the hot load he pumped into her. Russell bucked his hips and she swallowed once, twice, swallowing his gooey load without gagging, or stopping, and just allowed his seed to gush into her and slide down her throat.

Swallowing again Katy finally sat up, and for Russell's benefit presumably, allowed his semen to seep from the sides of her lips and drool down her neck and ooze all over and between her deep cleavage.

There she then grasped both of her generous globes in each hand and slobbered a hefty drool all over her bare breasts, smearing her boobs and coating her erect nipples with the seedy brew.

Clutching her semen coated breasts, she held that pose for a several moments before Russell finally rewarded her with a passionate kiss on the lips, and she took the blanket and wiped herself off, and readjusted her outfit.

I was practically panting myself as I looked around to see if anyone else had witnessed the astonishing show, and as I glanced back at Katy, I caught her smile demurely at me and smack her lips together, licking the last bit of cum off her fingers.

Startled, I quickly returned my seat to its full upright position as the plane approached the airport. When the seat belt lights went out, I was still bewildered and unable to stand, afraid to reveal my erection to the flight attendants.

Ultimately, I grabbed my luggage and I waited for the famous couple to slowly disembark before I followed them out. A few minutes later I passed the famous couple in the arrival lounge where Russell was preoccupied with his phone and Katy smiled and spoke.

"See you later." she remarked with a wink. "Hope you had a good flight."

"It was, thanks." was my only reply.

As I left the terminal I made a mental note to make sure to catch the red eye again.