List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Femme Fatale" with Tara Moss

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Femme Fatale" with Tara Moss

Femme Fatale
    With Tara Moss
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, blowjob, voy, fetish
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: I should explain to the uninitiated that Tara Moss is a successful model, turned bestselling Author here in Australia, and more importantly my first online muse. This woman is the reason I got into writing fan fiction, so I thought it was only right that I did a story about her.

It was an invite only industry gathering held at the prestigious Sydney Opera House, which overlooked the spectacular Sydney Harbor. Being an extremely formal affair, I reluctantly slipped into my dinner jacket and joined the other guests for drinks. Unfortunately I soon found myself bored out of my mind as I watched Australia's pretentious elite shamelessly flaunt and parade their wealth and muscle.

Having my fill of ego stroking for one night, I was just about to finish my glass of champagne and leave when something caught the corner of my eye. That something was a tall majestic figure which shimmied across the room. She was just about the most incredible creature I had ever seen. Beautiful, feminine, graceful and elegant, she was a true femme fatale. Standing at almost 6'2, she was fit and slender, with long blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, large breasts and long legs.

"Holy shit," I thought to myself, as I watched her move across the way.

Dressed elegantly, she was clad in a tight white body hugging diamond encrusted evening dress, which to everyone's delight flaunted her incredible figure and showcased a generous amount of cleavage, and managed to frame her full round breasts just perfectly. With a huge slit running up the side of the gown, her long slender legs drew your attention almost immediately and erotically exposed the tops of her black lace stockings as she mingled with various guests. While I stood there gawking and admiring the blonde beauty, I heard a stranger beside me at the bar catch sight of her for the first time and speak his mind.

"Is she fucking gorgeous or what?" he cussed.

We both laughed before the bar tender then proceeded to explain to us who she was and what she was doing there. Her name was Tara Moss, and she was apparently a model turned author. Shrugging my shoulders I had to admit that I had never heard of her before, but seeing her for the first time I suddenly took a keen interest in meeting her and decided to stick around. God she was breathtaking, hands down the most captivating woman I had ever seen. Helping myself to another drink, I continued to keep my eye on her for the next several minutes, admiring the way she moved in her revealing dress. It was then from a far that Tara happened to turn her head slightly while in mid conversation and our eyes met for the very first time.

"Jesus." I heard myself gasp, as I felt her eyes almost glare straight through me.

Flashing me a friendly smile, Tara and I exchanged glances and we held our gaze for a few extra moments, sharing a brief but special moment together. I don't mind saying that my entire body tingled with exhilaration while my cock twitched as we made contact—if only with our eyes. Watching her, I could see how most men found her intimidating. She was tall, confident, beautiful, and intelligent—a dangerous and somewhat rare combination. Clutching my champagne glass, we then spent the next several minutes exchanging glances with each other, and it was soon abundantly clear to me that there was a very strong and strange attraction between us.

"Screw this," I finally said to myself before downing my glass. "I've got to go over and say something."

"Good luck buddy," the barman winked, as I finally built up some Dutch courage and walked over in her direction.

My intentions were to break the ice and go over to introduce myself, but unfortunately for me I was suddenly and unexpectedly side tracked by an old friend who immediately grabbed me by the arm and began to introduce me to his circle of colleagues. Despite my pleasant outward demeanor, I was crushed. Frustrated, I attempted to break away but to no avail. Finally, I looked over to Tara and noticed her glancing back at me, most probably wondering where I was and what was holding me up, but now noting the situation, she simply giggled and apparently found the entire incident amusing. Smiling back at her, I simply shrugged my shoulders to apologize and let her know that I was doing my best to come over and talk to her, but she simply smiled and slowly moved down the gallery, stepping away from the crowd and admiring some of the fine art work which adorned the walls.

Watching her intently, I couldn't take my eyes off her butt, and that extraordinary figure. She was absolutely captivating. By the time I finally excused myself, Tara had moved to the end of the hall and was standing alone, drink in hand. Glancing over her shoulder, she grinned sweetly once again before tipping her head to the side and nodded in the direction of the stairs, and suggesting that I follow her. I was more than eager to oblige. Taking a deep breath, I slowly made my way to the end of the hall before heading down the dimly lit staircase. It was at the bottom of the stairs that a found a small opening which seemed to lead out into a tiny terrace and the cool summer breeze. There it seemed the private balcony overlooked the splendid harbor and foreshore and was suspended just a few feet above the waterline. Finding it secluded, I started to turn to leave and continue my search for my mystery woman when suddenly she emerged from the corner, obscured in the shadows.

Smiling sweetly, my eyes immediately drifted from her beautiful angelic face and to her thick erect nipples which clearly and obscenely poked hard from beneath the thin material of her exquisite dress. Without saying a single word, I instinctively reached over and grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her in close. To her credit Tara didn't resist or pull away, and in fact simply smiled seductively at my enthusiasm.

"Oh, you find this amusing?" I grinned. "I've been trying to talk to you all night."

It was then as I pulled her in close to me that she spoke for the very first time.

"Wait," she finally whispered. "Don't rush it."

I was immediately floored by her delectable voice and charming accent. Watching her from across the room I had simply presumed she was a local personality, but now hearing that incredibly seductive accent of hers, made me want her even more. Panting with anticipation, I noticed the way her heavy chest rose and fell erotically with each breath she took. Still, as I held her hand and we briefly played with each other's fingers, we dare not introduce ourselves officially and risk ruining the incredibly charged, spontaneous moment we shared. Instead we simply stood there gazing into each other's eyes, enjoying the spontaneous connection and waited for the other to make the first move. Finally, I took a deep breath and leaned forward to initiate a kiss, half expecting her to recoil or protest but she didn't. Instead, she simply stared at me expectantly, and feeling confident I slowly leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers.

Her lips were cold and moist, and tasted of champagne, but without wasting another moment I gently pried them apart with my own and ever so gently swiped the tip of my tongue across her teeth. Our initial kiss was soft and tentative but no less extraordinary, as she quickly conceded to the passion and eagerly reciprocated. Making out fervently, I finally broke away and attempted to say something only to have her grin sweetly and place her finger across my lips. It seemed she wanted to prolong the incredible moment between two strangers, and I didn't want to deny her of that. With that said, I then gently ran my hand across her bare shoulders and neck and lovingly brushed her long mane off her shoulders, while staring into her beautiful blue eyes.

She simply signed softly to my touch and rewarded me a moment later with another deep kiss, this one more passionate than the last. Tara quickly draped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me into the shadows with her. There she kissed me urgently as I now grabbed her firm butt with both hands and squeezed be body, causing her to sigh and whimper in my mouth. My mind was reeling. Was this actually happening? Were we actually making out with one another despite not even knowing each other's name? It was then Tara did something that took my breath away as she proceeded to purse her lips entirely around my tongue and began to suck it like a penis. This action caused me to groan with delight and hold her tightly against me, before I happily obliged by performing the same action to her, causing her to moan in my mouth.

"Mm." she purred audibly, encouraging me to repeat the process.

Just then, we were both startled out of our reverie as another couple suddenly appeared out onto the balcony directly behind us. There they snickered among themselves as they caught us fooling around and apparently experimenting with our tongues, and found it amusing. Fortunately for us they were dressed differently from the event upstairs and seemed to be from another event or party held in another hall of the Opera House, so they didn't recognize us. Nevertheless, the scare immediately brought us back to reality, and reminded us of our surroundings and the little time we had left together before heading back upstairs.

"I guess we should head back?" Tara whispered. "Before someone notices us missing."

But I was not having any of it. Determined, I responded to her claim by grabbing her by the hand and leading her back through the small opening and down another flight of stairs, desperately looking for a place where we could be alone for a few more minutes and get know each other better.

"Um, do you know where you're going?" I heard her ask from behind me, as I ignored her concerns and we arrived to the ground floor.

There we found an empty and dimply lit gallery and two bathroom doors to our right, one labeled Ladies and Gents. Flashing her a daring look, I wondered if Tara was as aroused and frustrated as I was and willing to go along. Fortunately for me a moment later she answered my prayers as she briefly looked around before pushing on the men's toilet door.

"So are you coming or what?" she said in her sexy North American accent, driving me wild.

I assumed she knew full well what she was doing and the fact that she had intentionally marched right into the men's lavatory. That simple gesture turned me on to no end, and I eagerly followed her inside. It seemed Tara liked to take risks and the dirtier the situation, the better it was. Fortunately for us the men's room seemed completely deserted as she ignored the full length mirror and casually sauntered towards the very last stall. Then without warning she pulled me inside and locked the door. There we kissed each other fervently once again, and I wasted little time groping and squeezing her tremendous body through her dress, fondling her breasts and squeezing her butt.

Tara and I hungrily kissed each other like two love sick teenagers, before I proceeded to slide the thin strap of her dress off her shoulder and kissed my way across her delicate neck and throat, tasting her perfume and licking my way down to her amazing boobs, and taking one of her erect nipples into my mouth. Tara immediately moaned and lolled her head back, running her fingers through my hair as I devoured her large pink nipple.

"Mm, I like that." she cooed as I mauled her fantastic chest, now clutching both tits in each hand and alternating between the two.

It was during this time that the model turned author took the opportunity to reached down to stroke the pulsating erection in my pants, as I in turn slipped one of my hands under her elegant dress and caressed her panties. To my delight they were silk and moist, and burning with desire. Pressing my palm against the soft fabric, I tried in vain to slip my finger underneath the garment but due to the design of her dress it was almost impossible. Tara briefly giggled at my frustration, apparently amused by my determination to get inside, and taking pity on me she finally granted me some assistance as she reached up under her own dress to slide her panties down her long legs, letting them pool around her ankles lewdly.

"Better?" she said slyly, before she directed my hand back inside her gown and this time I immediately found her center.

We both gasped as we realized just how wet she in fact was. I brushed my digits along her bare pubic mound, discovering firsthand how totally bare and clean shaven she was, and caressing the fine stubble there. I then dipped the tips of my fingers between her velvety smooth cunt lips and smearing her wetness all along her slippery slot, and in the process almost burning my digits. Tara was literally on fire, her body trembling as I caressed her center and penetrated her. Finding her entrance, I then playfully toyed with the fuck-hole for several moments before I ultimately buried my forefinger all the way inside to the first knuckle, causing the leggy blonde to groan with delight and thrash about wildly.

"Ugh! Ooh God." she whimpered before grabbing me by the collar and kissing me urgently on the lips.

Tara now kissed me like never before, thrusting her long wet tongue down my throat and moaning into my mouth as her hips seemed to have a mind of their own. The striking author and I now swapped spit, our mouths and chins both covered in makeup and saliva as I continued to explore her womanhood with my curious fingers. Opening her stands a little, Tara finally stepped out of her panties and squirmed against the stall wall as my fingers were granted more access to her searing sex. Adding a second digit I then used my middle finger to lovingly caress her delectable folds while my thumb gently rubbed against her throbbing clit, which in turn riled another series of moans and spasms.

"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh." she gasped involuntarily, as I probed and finger-banged her in the men's toilet stall, her butt now bouncing against the wall.

I was now in actual fact fucking her with my fingers.

"You're so fucking wet." I hissed, as my fingers speared in and out and gleaming cunt, her precious butt still bouncing off the flimsy cubicle wall.

At this point I was so fucking aroused I thought I was going to drill a hole through the front of my pants. I now had two of my fingers delved deep inside the Amazonian author, and she moaned in languish as I probed her deeper still. Pulling my slick fingers away for just a moment, I then smirked to myself as Tara actually groaned in disappointment while I hungrily slipped them into my mouth. I just had to taste her, and just as I had suspected she tasted absolutely divine. There I relished her sweet nectar as she panted breathlessly and kissed and licked my neck fervently. Staring at me lustfully, I then presented my juice coated fingers to her lips, and without hesitating she keenly slipped them into her mouth, glaring at me the entire time as she twirled her long wet tongue around my slick digits and savored her own essence.

"Mm such a sexy little slut," I groaned, which only seemed to turn her on more.

Just then, I grabbed her by the arm and abruptly turned her around and pinned her against the wall in front of her, causing her to yelp and groan in surprise and excitement. Still twisting and moving her hips erotically, I moved in close behind her and reached around to roughly scoop her breasts from out of their restraints, and keenly kneaded and massaged them with both hands. Feeling their softness and weight while I rubbed my hard cock into her butt from behind.

"Oh." she purred as I keenly fondled her.

Finding her nipples, I then twisted and tweaked her growing buds and leaned over to hungrily kiss and devour the back of her neck and ears. This seemed to really rile her up and she moaned aloud for the first time. Tara could only moan and whimper about as she now stood topless, pinned against the cold wall with her dress hanging precariously around her hips while I had my seedy way with her. Tilting her head back she then proceeded to lick her lips and spear out her tongue, almost begging and enticing me to kiss and take her right there.

"Mm... do it." she said breathlessly. "Fuck me."

"Yeah? Is that what you want?"

"Yes." she panted. "Fuck me. We don't have much time."

Kissing her hard on the lips once again, Tara moaned into my mouth as she began to grind her butt back against me, urging me to take her. With that I finally bent her over, and swiftly peeled the her dress the rest of the way down, leaving her to stand there in the seedy toilet completely and utterly exposed, naked as the day she was born. Now clad in nothing more than her diamond earrings, thigh high stockings and heels, I suddenly found myself admiring two of the most exquisite, succulent, heart shaped buttocks I'd ever seen.

"Jesus fucking Christ," I let out as I marveled at her flawless behind, her strong legs and muscular thighs accentuated through her sheer stockings and high heels.

Her ass was simply breathtaking, and the vision of her gleaming sex peeking through those two gloriously mounds caused my cock to twitch once again. In a word, Tara was simply magnificent. I was so taken by the sight of her perfectly formed arse that I was half tempted to drop to my knees and kiss and praise it. Instead I reached up and plunged two of my fingers into her open mouth, allowing her to drool all over them before I impatiently buried them into her sopping wet cunt from behind.

"Nnngh!" she grunted as I impaled her pretty little cunt with two of my long fingers.

The naked author now bucked wildly and arched her back sharply, moaning aloud as I impaled her with two fingers.

"Hmm, you look so fucking good right now." I groaned. "Are you a bad girl, huh?"

Tara moaned over her shoulder, "Yes. Yes I am."

I responded by flicking my hand across her glorious butt and spanked her arse, causing her to jump and moan aloud.

"UGH!" she gasped with surprise.

Her initially response was to stand up straight and turn to challenge me, but I held her firm and instructed her to stay in place.

"You're a kinky little whore, aren't you?" I snickered, "You fucking love it when I pull your hair and slap your butt, eh?"

"Yes." she answered honestly.

It was only now that I noticed that when I tugged on her long mane, she suddenly came to life as though I had sparked something deep and dark inside of her.

"Ugh. Ugh!" she grunted repeatedly as I pulled her hair harder, and slipped my tongue into her ear.

"You just love strutting around upstairs and teasing us with that body, don't you?" I growled into her ear. "Knowing everyone wants to fuck you till you scream."

"Yes. I like it." she moaned.

"What?" I hissed. "I didn't hear you?"

"Yes, I love it!" she moaned. "I get off on it. I love the attention."

The sexy novelist suddenly began to thrash about and buck her body hard against me, grinding her hips and pounding that bare bottom against my probing digits, and causing my fingers to delve even deeper inside her hot little cunt. I was now knuckle deep, and frantically probed and fiddled around inside her sexy box when she suddenly grunted loudly, paused, and abruptly turned around and lunged at me. Tara totally took me by surprise as she pushed me back against the opposite wall and pinned me there.

"Nngh! I want you, now!" she growled as she kissed me frantically all over my face, neck, and throat... her hand reaching for my cock.

Suddenly Tara Moss, the acclaimed author and model dropped to her knees directly in front of me and proceeded to fish out my erection. Without wasting a single moment, she exposed my throbbing member to the air, and stroking it briefly, slipped it effortlessly into her hot mouth causing me to shut my eyes and groan deeply.

"Holy shit," I gasped involuntarily, as I felt her soft luscious lips envelope me completely, her tongue massaging the head.

It was without a doubt the single most erotic encounter I had ever experienced, and I watched in wonder as Miss Moss seemed to go wild, licking and sucking me fervently, and taking me deep into the back of her narrow throat.

"UGH-FUCK!" she coughed loudly, as she attempted to deep throat me again.

I now stood watching in wonder as she repeatedly slid her soft luscious lips across the head of my prick, using her long tongue generously and servicing me expertly. I still couldn't believe that this was the same woman I had ogled upstairs just a few minutes earlier. Swallowing my tool in earnest, it was abundantly clear that she absolutely adored and loved to suck cock, and I could only imagine how mind blowing intense the sex with this cock hungry goddess would be. With that said, Tara then pitched my rigid manhood up towards the ceiling and without warning proceeded to slowly run the full width of her tongue up and down the length of my shiny pole, painting it with saliva before taking each one of my balls into her mouth.

"Jesus...fuck!" I gasped repeatedly, amazed at her sexual prose.

Slurping on them noisily, she then thrust out her tongue, and using her lips enveloping my head and flicked her tongue across its sensitive eye. I could only lean back and groan with delight as this leggy harlot literally sucked the life out of me. Gripping and stroking my shaft intently, Tara then abruptly stood and kissed me hard on the lips, apparently happy with the job she had done. God knows I was. Groping her bare breasts once again, it was then she prepared to move into position where we could finally fuck...when suddenly we heard the bathroom door kick open and we both froze with fear as we heard two drunk men step into the bathroom to take a leak. Speaking loudly and slurring their words, they began to discuss the night's events and to our amusement began to talk about Tara.

"...and did you see Mark's wife tonight? What a fuckin' beauty!" he stated in his thick Australian accent.

"Yeah tell me about it, she's one hot piece of ass." the other one replied. "Her fucking lips drive me insane! He's one lucky bastard."

As the guys made a few more snide comments, they laughed loudly amongst themselves before washing up and leaving. By this time Tara had straightened up and slipped her beautiful body and breasts back into her dress, and clearly looked a little perturbed by what she had heard. It seemed no one at the party took her seriously (especially her husband's friends) because of her looks and background in modeling. Realizing that the mood had been ruined, I could only stand back and watch as she readjusted her ample cleavage in her dress and wiped her mouth and readjusted her make-up.

"I've got to get out of here before someone notices me missing." she said.

Still roused, I reached out and playfully cupped her breasts through her dress, trying in vain to convince her to stay, but she just continued to straighten herself up and smiled as she pushed my hand away.

It was as though the last twenty minutes we had shared had never happened, and I was guttered.

"Stop it." she said lightheartedly. "If you keep that up I'll never leave."

"That's the idea." I told her. "You're so fucking beautiful, do you blame me?"

Tara stopped for a moment and stared into my eyes.

"Don't say that."

"Well it's true." I affirmed. "I have to see you again. We have to do this again."

Smiling sweetly Tara replied, "You're sweet, but I don't usually do this sort of thing. And I really have to go."

With that she then leaned on the door and glanced over her shoulder to give me a wink.

"By the way, thanks for the tour." she added. "See you around."

I then watched sadly, as she peered outside the stall door to see if the coast was clear, and shimmied out of the bathroom. Leaning back against the wall I shook my head in wonder and pondered over what had just happened.

In truth I could barely believe what had occurred myself. In the space of an hour I had seen and then groped and fondled Tara Moss in a men's bathroom while her husband and their guests enjoyed a party upstairs. With her scent still on me, and the taste of her pussy fresh on my breath, I stepped out of the stall to wash my face and looked in the mirror and noticed her panties were still lying on the floor. It seemed in her rush to get away she had forgetting about them. Laughing to myself, I quickly picked them up and stuffed them into my pocket, and made my way back up to the party with a smug expression on my face. Upstairs, I looked around but I couldn't see Tara anywhere. I assumed she had most probably gone home with her husband, and with nothing better to do I then went over to the bar and ordered myself another drink. There I was soon broken out of my reverie as an attractive blonde initiated a conversation with me.

"So, how did you go?" she inquired.

I had to check to see that she was actually talking to me. I looked at her quizzically as she continued.

"I noticed the way you and that blonde were looking at each other earlier... she really likes you."

Not knowing what to say I was about to explain when she giggled.

"So did you end up talking to her?"

"No not really, she shot me down." I lied. "Turns out she was married."

The sexy blonde simply raised a brow and smiled, "That's too bad, her lose."

Before I could reply she then extended her hand and introduced herself.

"I'm Natalie by the way."

For the life of my I just couldn't place her, but I knew that I had seen her somewhere before. It was only later that I realize who she in fact was. She was actress turned songstress, and Neighbors alumni Natalie Bassingthwaighte. To my surprise Natalie wasted little time openly flirted and engaged in some small talk, before she nodded in a direction behind me and I turned around to see Tara sexily sauntering through the dining room.

"You're girlfriends back" she snickered before downing her bourbon.

"I told you, nothing happened."

"Sure, whatever you say." she quipped. "You clearly like her."

"Shows how much you know." I replied. "I clearly like you too, but I don't see you noticing that?"

Meanwhile as the Rogue Traders singer and I traded playful barbs, I watched Tara across the room and noted that as per usual all eyes were on her, but this time I couldn't help but grin to myself knowing that just a few minutes earlier she was on her knees hungrily devouring my cock in the men's bathroom.

"I can see why guys find her attractive," Natalie said from behind me. "She's drop dead gorgeous."

As I looked back at Natalie, I noted how she herself was showed off an impressive amount of cleavage. Just like Tara she was stacked, and how.

"Hey it's okay." Natalie added. "I tell you what; if it doesn't work out with her, give me a call."

A moment later another gentleman approached the bar to order a drink, and making conversation he then asked me if I knew who Tara and her husband were. Joking, I told him that I had not had the honor of meeting the happy couple, and a minute later he practically dragged me over in their direction, insisting we meet. Meanwhile Tara, who was standing beside her husband, with her back turned and was chatting to three colleagues who were apparently sharing a joke and making her laugh. Turning around she almost jumped out of her skin as she found me standing there next to her husband. I had to stifle a laugh.

"...and this gorgeous creature is my wife, Tara." her husband said, officially introducing us.

Tara nervously extended her hand.

"Nice to meet you,"

"Likewise." I grinned, staring right into her big blue eyes.

For the first time since I had known her, she suddenly seemed helpless and vulnerable, almost like a deer in the headlights. Feeling cheeky I then added, "It's nice to finally meet you. I'm a huge fan of your work."

"Really," she nodded, trying desperately to change the topic.

"You've read some of my wife's work?" her husband interrupted.

"Yes definitely. By the way, I'm almost sure you've heard this a hundred times tonight but... can I just say how exceptionally beautiful you look this evening?"

Blushing brightly, Tara smiled nervously and looked at her husband for direction, not really knowing what to do or say. Her husband simply laughed.

"Oh don't worry about her," he chuckled. "She never gets sick of hearing that, do you honey?"

"No, I guess not." she answered, before reaching out and snatching a glass from a passing waiter and downing the contents swiftly.

Tara forced a smile and was clearly uncomfortable. Meanwhile I couldn't stop grinning, thoroughly enjoying the awkward situation. Just then, another group of businessmen were then introduced to her husband, which caused Tara and I to step to the side and continued a private conversation.

Making sure that the others were not listening, I then teased, "Miss me?"

Tara could only look around nervously and blush. I can't say I really blame her.

"What are you doing?"

"Relax, it wasn't my idea." I explained. "One of the guys seemed eager for me to meet him."

Feeling a little relieved, I then watched as she keenly downed another mouthful of alcohol while trying to calm her nerves.

"By the way," I then grinned, "You feeling a little draft?"

Knowing full well what I was alluding to, she almost couched on her champagne and looked around to make sure that no one could hear what we were saying.

"You know full well I am." she admitted in an almost whisper. "I think I left my knickers downstairs."

Trying my best not to laugh out loud, I quipped, "Well actually, take a guess what I'm holding in my pocket right now?"

Tara blinked slowly and leaned over to my ear.

"I need those back."

"I'm sure you do." I said slyly. "And I'm more than happy to do so, but..."

"Yes, I bet you are." she rolled her eyes as she took another much needed swig of champagne.

It was then while her husband was distracted that she told me to meet her outside in fifteen minutes, before she moved to chat and schmooze with another group of her husband's guests. I was more than elated, and feeling bold I returned to the bar to finish my drink and gave Natalie a friendly wink at the bar.

"And you," I stated smugly, glaring directly at her breasts as she arched her back and presented them to me, "What's your story?"

"What do you mean?" she replied in a seductive tone.

"So did you hook up with anyone yet?"

"Not quite." she replied. "I think a few of these guys find me intimidating."

"In that dress, I don't doubt it."

"Hey, what's wrong with my dress?" she said, while looking down at her own cleavage.

"Wrong?" I added. "Believe me Nat, there's absolutely nothing wrong with you or that outfit."

Natalie smiled, as I then went on to pay her a compliment and boldly asked her to join me for some late night drinks.

"So what do you say?" I insisted.

"Well, OK. I guess so."

With that, Natalie started to get her things as I asked her to give me a minute and I dashed down the stairs and rushed to meet with Tara outside. Making my way across the courtyard, I soon stood at the top of the Sydney Opera House steps and suddenly spotted her across the way in the far distance, walking alone and in the direction of the Botanical Gardens.

"Where the hell is she going?" I said to myself, as I quickly hopped down the stairs and followed her into the gardens.

A few moments later, I finally arrived to the park gate and casually strolled inside the nature strip and kept a look out for her. As I followed the path, suddenly, I heard a voice behind me and I turned to find the author hiding in the shadows behind a large tree.

"Are you alone?" she asked, and I had to laugh.

"Last I checked." I snickered.

Stepping out from behind the tree she then claimed, "I think you have something that belongs to me?"

I stepped closer and pulled out her satin panties from my pocket.

"You mean these?" I teased.

Just then, as we began to flirt back and forth we both heard the muffled sound of a bell chime, which was her cell phone. She was apparently getting a message from her husband who was trying to locate her inside the venue, as he was readying to leave.

"Damn it! We're about to leave." she explained. "He thinks I'm in the bathroom at the moment."

"How ironic," I chuckled, recalling our hot encounter there just a few hours earlier.

"I bet you never expected to see me so soon again, huh?"

Tara blushed as she extended her hand and awaited her underwear.

"Well seeing as this is probably going to be the last time I see you, would you mind doing me a favor?"

Tara was clearly not amused, but pressed for time she obliged.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing too dirty, I assure you." I explained. "But may I simply help put these back on you?"

Tara giggled and found my request strangely amusing. I don't know what she had expected me to say, but my simple suggestion seemed to relieve her in many ways. Looking around she finally consented.

"Okay, but just hurry up. I really have to go."

With that I knelt before her in the brush as she lifted her foot and allowed me to slide them up her long legs. Sliding them carefully up the length of her stockings, I let my hands caress her soft smooth thighs before I suddenly stood up and stole a kiss, surprising her. Fortunately, Tara found it amusing and happily reciprocated by parting her lips and rewarding me with another tongue kiss.

"You're just lucky I have to leave." she cooed, before squeezing my cock through my pants.

I had to laugh as every time she would start to leave, I would grab her by the arm or waist and pull her in for another playfully kiss. It seemed she was unable to resist, and thoroughly enjoyed sharing a kiss and making out. God knows I could kiss her all night long.

"Stop, stop it!" she finally protested with a grin. "I really have to go!"

As she spoke, we heard her phone chime once again.

"Am I going to see you again?"

Tara simply smiled. "That's up to you. I'm not hard to find."

Stealing one last kiss, I then watched as she walked away.

"What a babe." I grinned.

Last edited by TPG; 12-19-2010 at 04:44 PM.

2. Thanks Bone-Tzu thanked for this post
    Likes Bone-Tzu liked this post