List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Haute Couture" with Maria Menounos

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Haute Couture" with Maria Menounos

Haute Couture
    With Maria Menounos
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, oral, rim
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

"Rob. Stop!" Maria Menounos giggled as she flicked my hand away from her ass.

"Just do a quick twirl for me." I insisted from the bed. "That dress is just. Wow!"

Maria snickered at my comment, as I now lay naked on her bed enjoying a cigarette. It was the middle of the afternoon and just a few short hours before the Annual Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles.

True to her word Menounos had gone out of her way to look absolutely ravishing, clad in a custom designed body hugging gown that been hand woven and encrusted with over Fifteen-Thousand hand sewn crystals.

As she stood and twirled around for my benefit, I noticed her roll her eyes and mutter something under her breath.

"C'mon. I really need to get ready. I have to put on my makeup before we leave."

"Wait a minute." I quipped. "Just wait one god damn minute. Turn around for me again?"

As Maria obliged, I almost gasped with delight at the sheer sight of her thick round rump, and the two delicate dimples of Venus situated just above her luscious round butt.

"God damn it." I muttered. "You and that Hellenic butt of yours."

"Stop." she sighed. "You're embarrassing me."

Without wasting another minute I reached out and placed my hands on her generous hips and gently pulled her towards my face where I lightly kissed those very same dimples. The action caused a shiver to shoot up her spin, before she giggled and attempted to pull away from me.

"Stop." she whimpered against me. "Not now. I have to get ready."

Ignoring her pleas, I lightly brushed my lips along her lower back and grasped her legs and held her in place.

"You're not going anywhere." I whispered as I caressed her flesh and alternated between each indentation.

God her body felt incredible, and the scent of her perfumed-skin drove me crazy.

"By the way. What kind of panties are you wearing tonight?" I asked between kisses, causing her to shake her head.

"You're so bad." she smiled.

"Tell me." I added. "I only ask since it gives me something to think about when I watch you on TV later."

The sexy correspondent paused for a moment before she admitted that she in fact was not wearing any at all. I immediately looked at her face to find her blushing a little. She was clearly telling the truth, and was a little ashamed.

"Really?" I grinned. "Why you sly little fox."

"You're actually going to rock up to the Emmy's without any underwear whatsoever. No bra, no panties? Naked?"

"Sure. Why not?" she replied. "It wouldn't be the first time."

"Is that right?" I snickered. "God damn that's hot! Who knew you were so kinky Maria?"

As I spoke, my hands seemed to have a mind of their own and I began to caress her hips though the tight fitting gown.

"Such a great fucking ass." I purred. "And these hips. God I love your hourglass figure baby."

"Yeah. I noticed." she replied. "C'mon. Get up. We have to go soon."

Without thinking my hands moved to the small zipper situated directly over the center of her butt and before I realized what I was doing I found myself tugging it down, swiftly unzipping her gown and exposing her entire, naked backside to me.

"Rob!" she protested as she attempted to squirm away and zip up her dress.

I quickly swatted her hands away and exposed her derriere to my hungrily eyes, and just as she had claimed she was totally naked underneath.

"So what you're telling me is...these crystals are the only thing between you and total nudity on TV?"

Maria giggled and continued to resist as I let my left hand glide across her luscious figure and towards the large slit which adorned the front-left side of her gown.

I effortlessly slipped my hand inside the front, and before she could object I reached down to brush my fingertips over her stark pubic mound, causing her to jump with surprise and moan involuntarily.

"Oh." she cooed impulsively, as I felt the sharp stubble of her recently shaved pubis.

To my surprise Maria had apparently fashioned a tiny little landing strip just above her sex for the big occasion.

"Rob. Please." she whimpered reluctantly, her eyes closing as I continued to caress her most private region.

"Yes sweetheart?" I teased under my breath. "Mm. All nice and freshly shaved huh?"

It had been mere hours since we had last had sex, having spend the entire weekend drinking heavily and engaging in multiple positions until the earlier hours of the morning.

Yet I could tell that like me, Menounos was still extremely aroused and more than eager to play - despite having to attend the glitzy gala later that night.

"Y-You have to stop." she started to say before I interrupted her mid sentence.

"Shhh. We have plenty of time." I assured her, as I shoved more of my arm into the front of her dress and fondled her.

The Greek co-host simply purred to my touch and instinctively opened her stands slightly, permitting me to openly caress her naked sex.

Noting this I plunged my hand even further inside, and grinned smugly to myself as I suddenly discovered just how incredibly wet she in fact was. She was sopping, wet.

"You really like this don't you?" I grinned.

"No." she answered meekly.

"Hmm. Fucking liar!" I sneered as I withdrew my slick fingers from her pussy and unclasped the back-strap around her neck.

This allowed the dress to unravel and completely fall away from her bare shoulders, leaving her to stand there by the bed completely topless and exposed from the waist up.

Maria instinctively cupped her large breasts with her hands and glanced over her shoulder seductively, her long dark hair tussled slightly across her angelic face.

"Rob! What are you doing? I don't have time for this. I have to be on the red carpet before the others arrive."

"You know exactly what I'm doing." I smirked. "And yes, you do have time. You know we do."

"I'm going to kill you." she remarked. "You're going to make me so late today."

"Wait." I remarked. "Are you telling me you don't have time to have your pretty little pussy eaten out?"

Menounos snorted to the lewd comment and despite her concerns permitted me to unfasten another zip from her dress.

This allowed the rest of the ensemble to fall away from her thick round hips, and I watched in wonder as the dazzling dress literally peeled away from her miraculous body and tumbled to the floor - leaving her standing there naked as the day she was born.

"God damn it." I gasped. "Look at you. I never get sick of seeing you totally naked babe."

Maria simply blushed, her hands still concealing her large boobs as I suddenly grabbed her roughly by the wrist and tossed her onto the bed, causing her to shriek with excitement and surprise.

"Rob! My shoes!" she whined. "Be careful! They're Jimmy Choo's!"

I paused for a moment to admire the scene before me as I now marveled at Maria Menounos lying totally naked on the bed, albeit in a pair of six inch stiletto heels. Suffice to say she looked good enough to eat (so to speak).

Without any further ado I effortlessly parted her long smooth legs, and while she continued to whine and complain about the time I pinned her knees firmly to the mattress and dove into her gleaming sex.

"Oh Rob...Yes!" she finally cooed, as I eagerly licked and savored her tangy essence.

The Greek goddess now moaned more audibly and dropped her head back to the mattress in glee, her smooth shapely legs trembling uncontrollably as I hungrily devoured her.

"God I love eating your pussy." I told her between slurps. "You always taste so fucking good!"

Maria could only purr and tremble in response.

"You're crazy." she panted. "You know that? We don't have time for...OH!"

"Just shut up and let me suck on this pretty little twat." I hissed while taking her long/rubbery labia between my lips and pulling them away from her - only to watch them snap back into place.

Maria always loved it when I did that.

"Ugh. You know I can never say no to you." she admitted as I continued to feast on her succulent cunt.

"Hmm. Look how fucking wet you are right now." I added, making her blush with shame.

"Oh. Please. Just hurry up!" was her only counter. "We don't have much time. Oh. God."

I didn't need to be asked twice, and wanting to get her off as quickly as possible I instantly plunged my tongue as deep as humanly possible inside her musky sex.

Menounos always loved it when I did that, and thrashed about wildly on the bed and grasped the bed sheets with both hands. I snickered at her response but now grew concerned as her high heeled shoes slashed around in the air like two deadly weapons.

"NNNGH...FUCK!! Oh-God!" she groaned breathlessly, as her back arched sharply and she wiggled her hips hard into the bed.

Noting this reaction I slurped on her cunt even harder and proceeded to fuck her with my mouth.

"You like that...Huh?" I hissed between her legs, my fingers raking up and down her velvety soft thighs.

"Yes! Yes!" she pleaded through half slitted eyes. "Don't stop! Don't you dare stop!"

"I wouldn't dream of it." I replied which a juice-coated chin. "You know how much I love eating your fucking wet cunt!"

"OMG." she moaned back, at the mere sound of my incredibly blunt and lewd language.

It almost always got her off when I talked dirty to her.

"Play with your nipples!" I insisted. "I love watching you play with your tits while I eat your peach."

Maria happily obliged, and moaned appreciatively as she urgently tweaked and twisted her incredibly hard, thick, dark nubs.

"Oh god! Yes! Chew on my lips again." she panted breathlessly. "I love it when you do that."

I did as I was asked and watched her body visibly jerk and shudder in response.

It was then, before she could object that I decided to have some fun of my own and took the opportunity to rub the very tip of my index finger against her tiny backdoor, noting the way her anus twitched avidly as I pleasured her sex with my mouth.

I gnawed on her sensitive button for several moments, grinding my teeth against the sensitive glans-clitoris while I carefully wormed my finger into her puckered anus, causing her to tense up and gasp aloud in blissful torture.

The surprised expression she flashed when I finally pushed forward was priceless.

"Rob...UUGHH!!" she shuddered involuntarily, her eyes growing wide to the invasion.

"C'mon. You like it back there don't you?" I grinned mischievously. "I know you do. Just admit it."

Maria blushed red with shame and refused to look at me as I returned my attention to her simmering cunt and noisily gnawed on her dripping slot, all the while wiggling my index finger around in her tiny sphincter.

"Hmm. Yeah." I cooed. "I've been dying to stick something in this round butt from the moment I meet you."

We both knew that it was the added stimulation to her derriere that really riled her up, so I decided to tease her further. At this point Menounos was practically on fire, whining and thrashing about wildly on the bed as I pleasured both holes.

Feeling devious, I then did something that literally took her breath away and without warning I withdrew my finger only to replace it with my tongue.

The Greek correspondent almost climaxed immediately, and with her mouth agape her eyes rolled into the back of her head as I meticulously rimmed her asshole.

"NNGHHH!" she grunted aloud. "What are you...Ugh! God-d-d! Rob...OH! Jesus!"

It was a bold move considering how straight laced and proper she normally was, and judging from her astonished reaction I doubt anyone had ever treated her to such an explicit act (which only spurred me on more).

Nevertheless despite this reaction I reveled in the lewd act, and now pinning her long limbs back against her panting chest while I swiped the full length of my tongue entirely across her ass and pussy - in one S-L-O-O-O-O-W swipe.

"NNGHHH...FUCK!" she grunted erotically, which truthfully surprised me as she was not one to talk dirty.

But noting this feedback I buried my tongue back into her snug bunghole and vehemently worked my way inside. Maria was spellbound and could hardly breathe much less oppose my coarse deed - wiggling her butt as I nuzzled inside.

The pretty reporter simply lay there as I soon proceeded to bob my head back and forth and began to tongued-fucked her chocolate starfish.

"Ugh. Ugh. Oh. Ugh." she noised repeatedly as I continued to abuse her body, treating her like my personal sex slave.

To my delight it seemed that despite her initial objections she finally seemed to enjoy the analingus I was dishing out and proceeded to moan more freely, panting with each fresh plunge of my tongue.

"Okay. Flip over babe." I suddenly hissed. "I wanna eat that fucking round ass of yours good and proper!"

Before she could comprehend what I was suggesting, I grabbed her firmly by her legs and flipped her over on the mattress.

There she was flung onto her tummy while I snatched her by the hips and pulled her body back towards me, placing her in an impromptu doggy-style position on the bed with her face still buried in the pillows.

With Maria now positioned face down and ass up, I immediately stuffed my tongue back into her searing-hot shitter and proceeded to rim her keenly again, taking her breath away and driving her wild.

"OMG...OMG! Rob!!" she muttered. "Jesus...I can't believe you're...UGH!"

"What. Eating your ass?" I quipped from behind her, to which she simply moaned back. "You like it?"

"NNNGHH!!"

"I said. Do you like my tongue buried inside your big, round, Greek ass?"

Maria refused to answer and simply acknowledged my actions by reaching back between her legs and rubbing her aching clit with her fingers. I took this as consent and immediately thrust my face even harder into her luscious butt, and didn't hold back.

I noisily licked and tongued her thick Hellenic ass and soon got lost in the moment, watching with glee as she moaned out loud and moved her fingers in short rapid movements across her clit.

It was during this time that I used both hands to spread her buttocks wide apart and had my seedy way with her, licking and spitting my saliva into her rectum.

We continued in this nasty fashion for some time before I finally stopped what I was doing and I withdrew from her booty, leaving her lying there in stunned bewilderment.

"Rob? W-What's wrong?" she stammered over her shoulder. "What happened? Why did you stop?"

"You know what?" I quipped as I wiped my mouth and chin. "I'm not going to finish you off right now."

"WHAT! Why?" she snapped while turning over.

"I'm going to save it for later." I explained. "And wait for you to get back from the red carpet."

"But. Why?" she exclaimed. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"You still want me to drive you over to the amphitheatre?" I offered, while getting up from the bed and slipping my shirt on.

Maria growling in frustration and slammed her head back against the mattress, mortified that I had decided to stop our dirty-hot sex session just as she was on the verge of a toe-curling orgasm.

"AARGHH! I don't believe this! " she hissed, her fingers briefly tracing along her gleaming wet vulva.

"Come on. Get dressed." I insisted, while giving her butt a playful slap. "You look amazing in that dress."

"You bastard!" she said as she covered herself up.

"Trust me. You're going to thank me later." I remarked, to which she simply scoffed.

Maria still looked bewildered as she finally climbed out of bed and moved to re-dress.

"How the hell am I supposed to compose myself for the show now?" she whined. "After leaving me hanging like that?"

"I guess you'll just have to manage somehow." I grinned. "And give you something to look forward to after the big show."

In a matter of minutes Menounos was snugly fitted back into her Ralph & Russo gown and prepared herself as best she could while I started up the car and waited for her downstairs.

It was there she decided to give me the silent treatment as I drove her to the event, where I waited till we were finally stopped at an intersection before I brought it up.

"What's wrong?" I grinned. "You still mad at me?"

"I'm not talking to you for the rest of the evening." she claimed without looking at me.

Still. Despite her demeanor I could see she was trying to hide a sly grin - finding the entire spat kind of amusing.

"You will eventually." I replied. "We both know you'll eventually crack."

We drove in relative silence for the next few blocks with Maria applying some lipstick in the mirror. Stopping at another set of lights she finally relented and spoke her mind, just as I had predicted.

"I mean. I just can't believe you." she muttered a second later. "How could you leave me hanging like that?"

"Like what?"

"You know how! Like that."

"No I don't. Tell me?"

Maria sneered.

"You know...wanting more."

"I'm still not following?" I played coy.

Maria rolled her eyes as she knew exactly what I was trying to do.

"You know exactly what I mean Rob."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"You know. I know what you're doing." she grinned. "You just want to hear me say it."

"Well. Why don't you?"

Menounos paused for a moment before she happily obliged, and leaning over to me in the driver's seat she purred into my ear.

"What? That I wanted you to FUCK me?"

The mere remark caused a jolt of electricity to shoot up my spine, particularly at the way she emphasized the "Fuck." It was no secret that I always got a kick out of hearing her cuss, and knowing this Maria went on.

"Is that what you want to hear?" she added. "That I wanted you to FUCK me in the ass and make me cum?"

"Jesus." I almost moaned, feeling the warmth of her breath against my ear.

Her words were like daggers, and if it wasn't for the steering wheel I was sure she would instantly recognize the raging boner in my pants.

"That is what you want to hear right?" Menounos teased. "You like hearing me talk dirty to you don't you."

We both grinned, knowing she was absolutely right.

"Hmm. I wonder?" she pondered. "Which one of us is going to be tortured tonight? I know I can hold off. But can you?"

"Oh. You bitch." I chuckled. "Just wait till I get you home in that dress later tonight."

"Why? Are you going to finish what you started?"

"You bet your sweet ass I will."

2. Thanks Delicose, X42, sanchezdirty thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome story!

4. Likes loving_one30 liked this post