Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Sandra Bullock - Warren Easton Charter High School candids in New Orleans, August 29, 2010 *updated*

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sandra Bullock - Warren Easton Charter High School candids in New Orleans, August 29, 2010 *updated*

​MY GIRL FOR APRIL '24 PARIS BERELC

Post Thanks / Like

3. Thanks armac, Dark_Passion, GIGGIDYGOO, PapaZ, cuzinfred thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So good to see Sandra out and smiling.

Post Thanks / Like

wow jeese is probably feeling dumb now like look at her man

Post Thanks / Like

^ Then again - how many times/positions you think he threw her in - while being married to her for 5 years? (and thats not counting the 2-3 year relationship before the wedding).

Something tells me - no matter HOW hot the woman is - you ultimately get sick of banging her - and move on - even if/especially if you've having sex every other day or at least 2-3 times a week... even at 5 years - thats what - 720 times!!

The only bad thing out of all of this is the damage to his image - hence less pussy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TPG View Post
    ^ Then again - how many times/positions you think he threw her in - while being married to her for 5 years? (and thats not counting the 2-3 year relationship before the wedding).

Something tells me - no matter HOW hot the woman is - you ultimately get sick of banging her - and move on - even if/especially if you've having sex every other day or at least 2-3 times a week... even at 5 years - thats what - 720 times!!

The only bad thing out of all of this is the damage to his image - hence less pussy.
    True, but now he's banging Kat Von D who looks like a dog compared to Sandra....

Post Thanks / Like

Well to each their own - but I know I'd throw her a bang - and on the upside - now he's been married to Sandra (banged the shit out of her for a few years) - and now gets to fuck Von D - and who ever else will have him... and the downside is? (rather then being all chained up to one woman the rest of his life) lol

We should all be so lucky.