Thread: "Original Sin" with Ariana Grande

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Original Sin" with Ariana Grande

Original Sin
    With Ariana Grande
    Written by TPG
    Codes: MF, BJ, SPANK, INC
    WARNING: This FICTIONAL story contains explicit situations. If you're under age or easily offended STOP READING!!

It was a classic case of teenage stupidity. Ariana Grande and her friends had gone out shopping at the mall, and while there thought it would be amusing to see if they could get away with stealing some clothes. Naturally, the store detective had stopped them on the way out and the next thing they knew they were in the back office being questioned by the authorities while waiting for the police to arrive. Fortunately for them the officer in charge recognized who they were and took pity on them, and gave Ari a stern warning before driving the ladies home.

As it turned out, I had been staying at the house for just a few short days with intentions of seeing out the weekend before heading back to my home in Petaluma. It was just sheer luck that Ariana’s folks were still away at work when she arrived home with the officer.

“What’s going on?” I said at the door.

“Are you a parent or guardian?” The female officer asked.

“Yes. She’s my niece.” I replied. “Her folks will be home in a few hours.”

The policewoman went on to explain what had occurred and how Ariana would be made to pay a substantial fine.

“Well, thank you for bringing it to my attention.” I said. “I’ll let her mother know when she gets home.”

“Please do.” The officer stated. “Miss Grande and her friends got off very lightly in my opinion.”

“No, you’re right. Thank you again.”

Without saying a word, Ariana pushed her way passed me at the door and marched up to her room as I waited for the officer to leave before I shut the front door and attempted to confront my niece about what had happened. Fortunately for her the phone interrupted my train of thought and I answered it only to hear the familiar voice of her BFF, and partner in crime Liz Gillies.

“Is Ariana home yet?”

“Who should I say is calling?”

“It’s Elizabeth.” The actress replied. “I just want to make sure she’s okay.”

“You girls got into a heap of trouble today. I don’t think Ariana will be going to the mall with you anytime soon.”

“Can you just let her know that I called?”

“Sure, and Liz. Stay out of trouble.”

Having hung up the phone I made my way up the stairs and knocked on Ariana’s door but as expected she didn’t respond, no doubt still peeved about the entire embarrassing affair. A knocked another two more times before I finally just turned the handle and peered inside.

“Hey. Get out!” she exclaimed, as she swiftly dashed from her position at the window where she had been smoking a cigarette.

It seemed on top of everything else, I had caught her smoking in her room.

“Wow.” I laughed. “This just isn’t your day today is it.”

“Leave me alone.” she whined. “It’s got nothing to do with you, uncle Mike.”

Obviously it did, and I refused to leave. As I shut the bedroom door behind me I turned to see her spray air freshener around the room, trying to disguise the scent of cigarette smoke. I had to laugh at her futile attempts, but more importantly, I suddenly found myself leering at her body and noticed her outfit or lack thereof.

It seemed Ariana had changed into something more comfortable, which now consisted of a tiny singlet t-shirt and lace boy shorts. With her makeup still on and her long fuchsia-red hair tied back into a ponytail, she appeared to be braless underneath her shirt causing her firm young cantaloupe-sized breasts to curve outward slightly.

Noting this, I was sure that her mom would disapprove of her current state of dress, and my presents in her bedroom for that matter considering how “naked” she was. As I stood there contemplating this I inadvertently found myself glaring directly at her erect nipples. It was either very cold in the room or Ariana was clearly excited about something. Either way I couldn’t remember seeing such succulent young tits like that before. So much so that it made my mouth water.

“So are you going to tell mom?” she remarked as she went right back to finishing her cigarette at the window.

“Tell her about what?” I quipped. “About the smoking or the stealing.”

Ariana simply rolled her eyes as it was made abundantly clear to me that she couldn’t care less about what I thought, or what I might say to her mother. I guess she just assumed that I was a push over and that she could flirt her way out of it. Considering her current state of dress she might have been right.

“What has gotten into you lately?” I said as she confidently blew out the cigarette smoke. “Are trying to provoke me?”

“No.” she giggled. “Not at all.”

“What then. Are you trying to become the next Lindsay Lohan?”

“Don’t be ridiculous, uncle Mike. I’m just having a little fun. Didn’t you have some fun when you were my age?”

“Yes, but.”

“But what?” she interrupted. “I suppose it was okay for you and mom to make mistakes when you were young, but not alright for me?”

She had a point. Especially when I thought back to how her mother used to behavior at her age. Ariana was practically a saint compared to her.

“Come on, uncle Mike. Can’t you just keep this between us?” she pouted sweetly. “Mom doesn’t have to know everything!!”

She was turning on all the innocence and charm she could muster, and for a moment I actually considered letting her off the hook. Dressed the way she was it was hard to say no to her, but at the very last moment I saw through her ruse. The sexy little nymph was actually trying to bluff her way out of it.

Just then, Ariana turned to put her cigarettes away and as she bent over at her desk, she intentionally flaunted her firm round butt. The actions caused my eyes to grow wide and my cock to twitch in my pants as I detected a very visible camel toe. Furthermore, her singlet top was so loose that as she stood there hunched over for a minute it granted me a peek inside to see her firm young natural tits.

“Jesus.” I thought to myself, when did she grow into a body like that.

Ariana might have been incredibly naive, but she sure was intuitive. She full well knew the affect she was having on me and instead of being shrewd or embarrassed about flashing me her body, she seemed to encourage my gawking. In fact, I think she got a kick out of it. Pausing for a moment, a lewd thought suddenly crossed my mind as I began to wonder if she in fact was still a virgin.

Watching her saunter around the room half naked I suspected she wasn’t as innocent as I had originally assumed she was, as the next series of images that filled my mind involved thoughts of her engaged in various sex acts, and positions. I started to wonder about her first time, and how many times since then, had she actually had sex.

I even began to wondered if she enjoyed giving and/or receiving oral, and if she had been adventures enough to try something as daring as anal? Judging by her recent behavior, something told me that nothing was off limits with her, especially considering her close friendship with Liz Gillies who had a reputation of being a complete slut.

This notion in particular really excited me and I started to wonder if the girls had ever had any shared experiences together. I shook my head and felt ashamed of myself, which in turn only strengthened my resolve. I hated her for making me feel this way, and I intended to pay her back in spades.

“Are you kidding?” I snickered. “Keep this between us?”

“Yeah?”

“You know I can’t do that.” I replied. “What kind of brother would I be if I didn’t tell my sister what her wayward daughter was up to behind her back.”

“But uncle Mike.” Ariana whined.

“Sweetheart, there’s no excuse for what you did today.” I told her. “It’s pretty damn serious. I mean you’re a goddamn TV star now, and you go and steal items from a store? You have no excuse.”

Ariana pouted as my eyes immediately drifted back to her chest and to my surprise her nipples seemed to strain even harder than before. In fact they now appeared to be the size of pencil erasers, thick and dark in nature. She had to know how obscenely erect they were and yet she simply stood there with her chest pushed out flaunting me her incredible tits.

“You’re just lucky that cop was a fan of the show.” I told her. “Otherwise we wouldn’t be having this conversation, and you’d be sitting in a holding cell.”

Even though I know that wasn’t true, I wanted to scare her a little and keep her off balance.

“No. You did a very bad thing today.” I went on. “And I’m sure your mother is going to punish you for it.”

I let the words sink in and watched as her eyes began to well up in tears, as she quickly realized that she wouldn’t be receiving any mercy from me. I watched her grow more and more anxious before I spoke again.

“Unless of course...” I trailed off, as if I was contemplating something in my head.

A spark of hope suddenly blossomed in my nieces dark eyes.

“Unless what, uncle Mike?” she almost pleaded. “Tell me.”

I suppressed the smile that wanted to give away my serious face.

“Well. I suppose I could punish you myself.” I suggested. “Right here and now. Then I guess we wouldn’t have to tell your mother anything.”

Ariana looked confused.

“I mean. I know what I would do if you were my daughter, and if you’re willing to take your punishment on the chin then maybe your mom doesn’t have to know all the sordid details. It really would break her heart you know.”

“You’re going to punish me?” she smiled seductively.

Once again she apparently assumed that I was a push over, which only infuriated me more.

“How are you going to punish me, uncle Mike?” she added suggestively.

“Well in my opinion I think you need to be spanked.” I stated, looking straight into her eyes to let her know how deadly serious I was.

Ariana appeared expressionless as I went on.

“I know your mom would probably take away your car or phone, and ground you for a few days. But I’m of the opinion that a few smacks across your butt would go a lot further towards making you think twice about the consequences.”

I could tell from the sudden grin on her face that she thought that I was merely joking. But her smile eventually faded as she realized that I wasn’t kidding.

“Wait. You’re serious?”

“But it’s up to you.” I continued. “You can either take your punishment from me now, or we can wait for your mom to arrive home and I tell her about your big day...stealing and smoking.”

I let her ponder her options for a minute as I took a seat on the edge of her messy bed.

“So what’s it going to be?”

Ariana lowered her gaze in shame and after several moments of silence she finally whispered her answer.

“Fine.” she relented. “Spanking.”

“Excuse me?” I stated loudly. “What did you say?”

“Spanking.” she repeated meekly. “You can spank me, uncle Mike.”

I felt my cock twitch at the mere notion.

With that said the teenage starlet wandered around her room to put away her cigarettes as I spoke in my best authoritative tone.

“Okay well, come over here.” I insisted. “I’m going to need you to lie across my lap.”

“What, you mean now?”

“Absolutely.” I told her. “If we do this, we do it before your mom gets home.”

Ariana simply shrugged as she slowly stepped towards me and then gasped with surprise as I suddenly reached out and grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her across my lap, with her butt facing up at me. To my surprise the “Victorious” star apparently found this amusing and giggled uncontrollably as I forced her to lie still across my lap.

“Stop it.” I berated her. “Stop laughing. This isn’t funny.”

“I’m sorry, uncle Mike.” she giggled. “But it is. This is just so wrong, on so many levels.”

“Hey. Just shut your eyes and accept your punishment young lady.” I said.

It was only now that I realized just how intricate her red lace boy-shorts appeared to be. They were almost transparent in nature and left little to the imagination, exposing most if not all of her tender flesh beneath. Meanwhile below her belly I was sure she could feel my raging boner as she squirmed around.

A shiver of anticipation suddenly crept over me as I realized that she had relinquished all control over to me and now awaited her punishment. But was I really going to take advantage of her in this way? I debated. I was conflicted and confused, but also incredibly aroused beyond belief. Placing my hand on the small of her back, I reveled in the feel of her soft skin and the roundness of her butt.

My eyes glazed over with lust as I moved my hand gingerly down the length of her spine and finally rested my fingers on the back of her thighs, feeling the warmth of her flesh. Ariana was hot to the touch, as I found myself amazed by her inexperience and sheer naivety, and expected her to stop me at any time, but she never did.

Instead she simply played along and seemed eager to please, eager to make me happy. I slowly slid my hand upward and I let the palm of my hand rest on the plump cheek of her right buttock, my breathing shallow as I admired the sight and feel of my niece’s supple booty.

“Okay so, I’m going to give you twenty swats.” I explained. “And I want you to count them out.”

“Err. Okay?” she quivered.

Suddenly, a devious thought crossed my mind and I immediately added another condition.

“I also want you to thank me for each spank.” I added. “Do you understand me?”

“Huh?” she quizzed over her shoulder. “You want me to thank you for spanking me?”

“Consent right now or the deal is off.” I threatened.

“Okay, okay.” she quipped back, rolling her eyes.

“Do we have a deal?” I confirmed.

“Yes, uncle Mike.” she reluctantly agreed, her voice barely audible. “Whatever.”

“Now if you fail to count a smack, there’ll be two more to replace it so you better count loud.” I cautioned. “I want to hear you acknowledge it.”

Ariana groaned her consent, acutely aware of my hand on her butt which had been absentmindedly petting her the entire time.

“Do we understand each other?”

“Yes, uncle Mike.”

With that said I lifted my hand and held it in the air for a long second, savoring the way she tensed up in anticipation and began her punishment.

*smack*

“Ouch.” she gasped in shock, squirming on my lap.

My hand had landed on her left cheek, and even though it was through her panties it still stung significantly.

“Ouch?” I repeated.

“Err. One.” she announced.

“And?”

“T-Thank you, uncle Mike.” she stammered.

“Good girl. That’s the first and last time I’ll remind you.”

*smack*

“T-Two.” she stuttered. “Thank you, uncle Mike.”

*smack*

And so it went.

I let my hand fall in measured blows across her luscious teen butt, and with each contact I let my hand linger there for an extra moment to caress her behind. I don’t mind admitting that I was rock hard during this process and I knew she could feel my boner straining against her belly. It was on the sixth swat I let my fingers slip between her legs ever so briefly, my forefinger lightly grazing against her panty-clad crotch. Ariana shivered and whispered her thank you before I felt her unconsciously buck her hips back and grind her sex against my fingers.

*smack*

“S-Seven!” she muttered. “Thank you, uncle Mike.”

The seventh swat landed, and again my hand caressed her firm teenage ass, my fingers gliding between those lovely smooth legs before massaging her reddened cheeks. When I absentmindedly caressed her pussy this time around, a surge of adrenaline seemed to shoot up her spine and she felt the unmistakable signs of her pussy beginning to flood.

“Had enough?” I remarked rhetorically, to which she simply shook her head.

When she responded with a no, I couldn’t help but feel her body squirm and grind against me involuntarily, almost spurring me on. Just like her I was now breathing heavily.

“You’ve been a very bad girl.” I hissed between spanks. “Haven’t you Ariana?”

*smack*

“Oh. Yes.” she panted back. “I’ve been bad, uncle Mike. I’ve been very, very bad.”

My fingers now rested between her legs, urging her thighs to separate slightly to grant me further access inside. Using the back of my knuckles, I applied some pressure to her pussy and gently caressed the length of her slit and felt the unmistakable sensation of moisture.

“Oh. Uncle Mike.” I heard her mutter under her breath.

Reluctantly, I raised my hand from her teenage sex and readied to smack her again, but grinned slyly to myself as I noticed her hips shift upward in anticipation. Was she was actually getting off on this? The sight of her hips now rolling in a circular motion was all the evidence I needed.

“Hm. Yes indeed.” I groaned as I caress her booty. “You’ve been a very naughty girl sweetheart.”

“Yes. I’ve been naughty, uncle Mike.” she confessed, her hips now grinding against my hand.

Her breathing was coming in sharp gasps while her body seemed to have a mind of its own, now almost begging for my attention.

“I think you forgot to count.” I informed her. “You’ll get two more at the end of this one.”

*smack*

“Ugh. I’m sorry.” she gasped softly. “Eight. Thank you, uncle Mike.”

For her part, the actress could feel her panties sticking to her sex, molding against her moist pussy lips. The stinging in her butt was sharp and hot, but instead of dreading the next swat she found herself anticipating it, waiting anxiously for it. In fact her body seemed to be in constant movement, continuously wriggling and squirming above my lap.

“Please.” she let out softly.

*smack*

“Oh.”

My wayward niece then glanced over her shoulder and flashed me a seductive glare as she felt my fingers deafly glide between her legs and firmly cup her teen sex. There I pushed the tip of my fingers along the groove of her cunt, and wiped her gleaming wet slit with her panties.

“Tell me again.” I demanded, as I searched out and twiddled her clit briefly. “Tell me what a naughty girl you’ve been.”

*smack*

“Ah. Nine.” she let out. “Thank you, uncle Mike. I’ve been so bad. I’ve been a very bad girl. So bad uncle Mike.”

“I know you have, sweetheart. You’ve been such a little tease, haven’t you?”

*smack*

“Ten. Yes. Thank you, uncle Mike. Yes, I’ve been a tease. I like it. I love being a tease.”

The crotch of her boy-short panties were now soaked through, as were my fingertips. Any pretense that this was about “punishment” was long gone as she now moaned audibly. Ariana felt the last shreds of resistance slip away from her as I now openly fondled her ass and caressed the lips of her cunt between each strike.

Massaging her inner thighs, I now allowed my fingers to slip inside the leggings of her panties and moaned inwardly as I probed her bare sex. Her cunt was on fire, as every touch of my hand sent a wave of pleasure coursing through her young body.

*smack*

“You’re a dirty little girl Ariana.” I hissed from beside her, while actively exploring her pussy.

“Ugh. Yes. So dirty.”

“In fact, I think you like being punished.” I told her. “I think you enjoy having your tight little ass smacked don’t you?”

*smack*

“Eleven. Thank you, uncle Mike.” she whimpered. “I need to be punished all the time.”

Her entire body was alive with tension, every nerve aflame. Her pussy ached and her nipples strained against her shirt. Without thinking I spoke my mind.

“How about we take off this shirt,” I suggested. “I think it might be getting in the way of your punishment.”

To my surprise my niece didn’t hesitate and swiftly peeled her shirt over her head, leaving her topless and clad in nothing but her lace panties. Caught up in the moment, I let my hands freely roam her magnificent body, move along her sculptured spine before I reached under and absentmindedly fondled one of her ample breasts.

Ariana gasped to the action but before she could find the right words to object, my other hand came done for the twelve strike and I immediately found her clit, which caused her to finally explode.

“Ghaaa!” she grunted aloud, withering wildly in my lap as her orgasm ripped through her.

Her pussy flooded her already soaked panties, the inside of her thighs gleaming with arousal as I kept cupping and stroking her young sex.

“Ariana,” I cautioned as she tried to catch her breath. “What number was that?”

“Err. Tw-Twelve?” she stated breathlessly, her face flushed red. “Thank you, uncle Mike. Thank you so much.”

My god her nipples were hard. So hard in fact that I now tweaked and twisted them between my thumb and forefinger which only caused her to squirm and grind her sweet ass even harder against my hand. Thirteen, fourteen, and fifteen were called out, and in between every swat I would coax her to talk even dirtier than before, each time rewarding her lewd dialogue with a generous stroke of her dripping pussy.

“You’re such a little slut,” I hissed while playing with her tits and rubbing her sweet twat with my fingers.

“Oh. Uncle Mike.” she cooed softly, her entire body thrashing and undulating over me, urging me on.

“You’re my dirty little slut, am I right?”

“Yes.” she replied with a shaky voice. “I’m all yours. Your dirty little slut, uncle Mike.”

“Are you going to cum for me again?”

“Yes. God yes.” she moaned. “I’m gonna cum for you, uncle Mike.”

“Good girl. Only good little whores come again and again.” I growled. “Are you a good little whore Ariana?”

“Ugh. Uh-Huh.”

Between the spanking and the dirty talk Ariana did cum again, gasping and crying out loud as pleasure wracked her young body. After the fifteenth swat, and her second orgasm, I paused to catch my breath.

“Seven more to go Ari.” I reminded her.

“Huh?” she replied. “But why?”

“Five from the original twenty, and two more for forgetting to count.”

“Err, Um.” she panted. “Okay?”

Pausing for a moment I then added. “But I think these seven will be done on your bare butt. What do you think?”

Ariana sighed as I didn’t give her an opportunity to respond, and simply hooked my fingertips under the elastic of her panties and slowly pulled them down to her knees. To my delight they clung to her pussy and it took an extra effort from her to peel them down her thighs.

“Wait.” I suddenly said. “Don’t take them off completely. Leave them around your knees.”

I glanced down to admire the scene before me, the extraordinary vision of her bare naked, reddened butt. Her hips were still wiggling slightly, grinding against my curious hand. Her drenched panties were now bunched up around her knees as the strong musky scent of her dripping wet sex filled the room. Lost in the moment, I had to fight my carnal urges to just throw her onto the bed and fuck the ever-loving shit out of her. Heck, in her current state of arousal I’m almost certain she wouldn’t have even objected if I had gone straight to her ass!!

*smack*

My hand came down on her naked buttocks but unlike previous instances it stung her sharply, so much so that it made her body jerk in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

“UGH.” she let out instinctively. “Shit. Sixteen. T-Thank you, uncle Mike.”

Her ass was sore and tender, and without the protection of her panties her pain was intensified, yet a rush of lust surged through her. Finally, I soothed her with long tender caresses of her pussy, gliding my fingertips up and down her naked slit and finding her clit. I brushed the tips of my fingers through her sparse, dark pubic hair and listened to her coo and purr to the attention.

“Oh. God.” she moaned erotically as I explored her. “Uncle Mike.”

“Such a pretty little pussy,” I whispered as I dipped the very tip of my middle finger between her slippery folds and revealed her inner pink.

*smack-smack-smack*

“UGH!! Fuck.” she cussed loudly.

My hand fell three more times in quick succession, taking her breath away and causing her to arch her back sharply.

“Oh. Please.” she let out. “Thank you, uncle Mike. Thank you so much.”

She now moaned and writhed uncontrollably on my lap, her pussy seeping onto an ever-widening wet spot she had created on my pants.

“You’re such a sexy little whore Ariana.” I sneered. “You know that right?”

The sexy little harlot was heading straight toward yet another orgasm, and such was her pleasure that she could barely call out the required count and thanks anymore.

“T-Tw-Twenty. T-Th-Thank you, uncle Mike.” she whimpered, knowing that the end of her spanking was near.

Something about this, being naked and held across my lap felt so right. Thinking quickly, my left hand entwined in her long red ponytail, gripping it tightly and cocking her head back abruptly while my right hand found her sopping wet cunt once again. Without warning I impatiently plunged two of my fingers deep inside her constricted depths, filling her tight cunt-hole to the knuckle.

“UNNGH!! Jesus.” she grunted.

Her entire body trembled violently as I filled her completely with two manly digits and proceeded to spear them in and out. Her mouth opened and formed a perfect “o” which I observed through the mirror, but no sound came out. I leaned close to her ear and whispered sweet nothings as I pistoned my slick digits in and out of her sopping wet cunt, leisurely finger-banging my sweet niece with my hand and enjoying the squishing sound of her pussy.

“You like that?” I growled down at her. “Is that what you want, huh? You filthy little cunt!! Are you my little whore Ariana?”

She could barely breath much less respond.

“Yes. Yes. I’m your..UGH..whore, uncle Mike.”

“Say it. Say it again. I want to hear you scream it out loud.”

“I’M YOUR WHORE,” she groaned lustfully. “I’m a fucking whore, uncle Mike!! You’re dirty little slut!!”

“Does this little whore like getting her pussy fucked by my fingers?”

“Yes. She does. I love your fingers inside me!!” she purred. “So thick and deep.”

“We’re almost done with your punishment, sweetheart.” I informed her. “Only two more spankings to go.”

Ariana groaned to this announcement.

“I want to hear you ask me for them.” I insisted. “No. I want to hear you beg for them.”

“Spank me, uncle Mike. Oh god. Please. SPANK ME.” she pleaded as I wiggled my fingers around inside her.

Overcome with lust, I suddenly drove my fingers deep into her sopping clam and then withdrew them with a pop, stuffing them into my mouth and savoring her essence. My eyes closed as I relished the first fresh taste of her teenage pussy. She writhed wildly over my lap, almost humping me now. She was bucking wildly, grinding against my cock and driving me insane.

I knew she was on the verge of climaxing again, and I knew I too would not last much longer. Without hesitation I returned my gleaming fingers to her (gaping) hole, smearing her cunt-juice all over her sex and particularly across her tiny little shit-pipe. Ariana nearly lost her mind and cried out loud as I swirled my digits around that puckered rosebud, getting it nice and wet and slick with her own arousal.

“NGH. Uncle Mike?” she gasped in shock surprise. “My ass?”

“Yes sweetheart, your sweet little ass.” I smirked back. “Let uncle Mike play with your ass for a minute.”

She nodded vehemently between moans.

“You’re going to cum again, aren’t you?” I suggested. “My sexy little whore is going to cum for me.”

“Oh-My-Fucking-God.” she grunted softly as I massaged her ring.

“I wonder how my little whore would react if I stuck my tongue in this ass? Huh?”

“Oh, uncle Mike. Please.”

With that said, I impatiently plunged my forefinger deep into her virgin sphincter. This abrupt action was too much for her to handle and she almost leaped out of my lap all together. Ariana shrieked in rapturous pleasure, and if not for my tight hold on her hips she would have surely collapsed to the floor. She jerked and thrashed about wildly before I finally pushed her off my lap and directed her to kneel before me as I got up and stood over her.

“Don’t think we’re done just yet.” I growled while unbuckling my belt. “Now you’re going to please me the only way a good slut can.”

She simply glared up at me with a bewildered look on her face, as I unzipped my pants and took out my cock.

“Open your mouth.” I insisted as I placed my fingers under her chin. “C’mon now. Open your little whore mouth for uncle Mike.”

To my delight Ariana happily obliged and licked her lips invitingly as I grasped her long red ponytail, and at long last buried my seven-inch sword into her warm, wet teenage mouth.

“Play with your sweet little cunt while you suck me.” I told her, to which she keenly obliged.

Despite my intentions, the vision before me was simply too much for me to take and I had to pace myself in fear of cumming. The sight of my stunning young niece kneeling before me, her eyes wide and her glossy wet lips sliding up and down my pole was all too much. To her credit, Ariana didn’t miss a beat and proceeded to suck me enthusiastically.

I gripped the back of her head, and pivoted her gorgeous face from one side to the other so that my cock would press against the side of her cheek and create a delectable bulge.

“You feel that?” I growled. “You feel that cock filling your sweet little mouth?”

She simply blinked up at me in appreciation.

“So good. You look so pretty with a hard cock in your mouth.” I added. “You’ve done this before haven’t you.”

Ari didn’t answer, but I could tell from the guilty expression on her face that I was right.

“Yeah, I bet you and that little Liz Gillies slut get up to all kinds of shenanigans.” I moaned. “I bet she smokes a great cock too, huh?”

To my surprise Ariana winked up at me and seemed to agree with my statement, acknowledging my claims. The mere notion alone caused my heart to flutter and my legs to buckle as my cock-hungry niece suddenly felt my cock swell. Suddenly it throbbed inside her mouth and I roared out loud as I exploded between her lips.

Hot salty semen blasted out across her tongue and into the back of her throat, almost gagging and choking her for a moment. It splashed against the roof of her mouth, and she had no choice but to frantically swallow, just as another load shot out and seeped down her gullet. To her chagrin, this load was only replaced by another syrupy gout, and then another.

The poor dear niece could only glare up at me dumbfounded, her eyes wide and welling up in tears as load after hot sticky load filled her belly. My entire body stiffened and shook wildly as I ejaculated into her drooling mouth. Ariana ultimately caught it with her fingers and like the good little cocksucker that she was she keenly sucked it back into her mouth.

“Mm. Yeah.” I praised her. “That’s a good little slut.”

I finally released her head and watched as she eagerly licked at her splooge covered fingers, smacking her wet lips together as she scooped up the remaining traces of semen and swallowed. I collapsed back onto her bed and smiled down at her, amazed by her gusto.

“I think we’re done her, sweetheart.” I panted out of breath. “I think you’ve learnt your lesson for today.”

Ariana simply grinned. “I always love it when you come stay with us, uncle Mike. Maybe next time I can introduce you to Liz?”

“I think I’d like that. I think I’d like that very much.”

Post Thanks / Like

Nice work....+1 on the twitter boobs...

3. Thanks thanked for this post
    Likes liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope this is to be continued. It's an awesome story, TPG.

5. Thanks thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazingly hot story. Builds up really well and when it gets there it doesn't disappoint at all. Truly great read, well done TPG.

7. Thanks thanked for this post
    Likes liked this post