List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Loading Zone" with Maria Menounos

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Loading Zone" with Maria Menounos

Loading Zone
    With Maria Menounos
    Written by TPG
    Codes: MF, blowjob, voy
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

It was just another glorious afternoon in West Hollywood as I did my daily rounds and completed another tour around the city block.

Following my route I spotted another vehicle parked illegally in a restricted loading zone. I had to laugh, considering just how busy my morning had already been.

My tow truck business was thriving. Hell at this point, with all the money I was making I was now confident I could call my friends back and inform them that I would definitely be joining them to Vegas for our intended bucks party over the weekend. I was on a roll.

Following my procedures, I pulled over to the side and carefully reversed my truck in front of the modest sedan, before I proceed to chain it up and lifted the front of the vehicle and prepared to tow it away...when suddenly the owner arrived.

As expected she totally flipped out and lost her mind, screaming and carrying on and begging me to reconsider.

"Please! Please stop! Wait!" she waved her arms frantically at me.

To my surprise the owner of the car did not seem to be your run on the mill delinquent, but instead was a striking brunette. Normally I would not have stopped to listen to her excuses, but considering how pretty she was I decide to hear her out. It's not like I had anything to lose.

Dressed casually but smartly, the leggy brunette was clad in a loose fitting singlet top which revealed a lot of cleavage, and tight blue denim jeans, which clung to her succulent round ass and long slender legs just perfectly.

Capping off the ensemble the exotic beauty wore a pair of sandal like stilettos, which bumped up her height to almost 6-feet-tall, making for interesting viewing.

I was genuinely taken aback by her natural beauty, and a little intimidated by her stature.

There she approached the driver side cabin and went on to explain how she had only left the vehicle for two whole minutes, explaining that she had made a mistake and needed to get something out of the trunk.

I told her that it was against the law to touch or modify the vehicle in any way once it had been picked up by the truck, but she immediately responded by cussing me out in Greek.

"Ai Malaka!" (wanker) she exclaimed at me.

"Ai Gamisou!" (Go fuck yourself) I replied back, startling her.

Ashamed, Maria immediately flushed red as she realized that just like her I too was Greek, and more importantly I could understand everything she was saying.

"Are you really Greek!" she tried to sympathize with me, before breaking out in our native tongue once again.

Unfortunately for her I was not interested in making conversation.

"Look lady." I interrupted her. "Rules are rules. I'm just doing my job."

I then chuckled to myself as I noted the way her large breasts jiggled enticingly as she argued her case.

As I started the engine, she finally seemed to catch on that I was not going to sit there and allow her to insult me (in any language) and coming to her senses she finally calmed down and tried a different tact, and attempted to charm her way out of it by mentioning that she was some kind of celebrity.

"I'm sorry, let me introduce myself." she stated smugly. "I'm Maria Menounos, from Access Hollywood?"

I simply shrugged my shoulders and explained that I did not watch any TV. Maria growled and rolled her eyes and insisted that I could not take her car as it was an extremely important day for her.

She was apparently all dressed up to meet with some executives about a movie she was producing and needed her things which were allegedly in the backseat.

Hearing her sob story, I nonetheless informed her that as much as I would love to help, there was no way I could accommodate her as it clearly stated in the standard operating procedures that if I interfered with a tow in any way, I could lose my job.

"Oh come on dude, please!" she begged. "Don't give me that bullshit. All you have to do is look the other way."

"I wish I could help you out, miss." I said before I crunched the gearbox into first gear and attempted to leave.

"No wait, please!" she pleaded again. "Can we talk about this? From one Greek to another, please? There must be something I can do?"

With that said, she then attempted to buy me off, first offering me $50 bucks to release her vehicle and then bumping that up to $200. Finally she offered to give me a $1000 dollars on the spot if I agreed to give her a few minutes to go to the nearest ATM.

"Please!" she almost sobbed, "You don't understand how important today is to me."

"Uh-huh." I replied apathetically.

"Come on," she added, opening the door to my cab and urging me to get out and talk to her.

"You know for $1000 bucks you could have a good time back in Athens." she smiled, once against trying to work the "Greek" angle.

"Yes, but we're not in Athens are we?" I quipped. "We're in Los Angeles where things are considerably more expensive."

"Seriously, you look like a good guy." she told me. "Who knows, we could even be distant cousins."

I had to laugh at her determination. Now she was trying to get on my good side by insinuating that we were family? Wow this girl was desperate.

"Wow," I snickered. "You'll say just about anything to get out of this, huh?"

"That's what I've been trying to tell you!" she insisted. "It's life or death!"

While I stood there for a moment to contemplate her plight, she went on.

"Please." she pouted.

"Hey whatever," I joked. "Just don't start talking to me in Greek again. You're accent is atrocious."

I could see my comment about her Greek pissed her off, but considering the situation she let it go and continued to plead.

"Come on." she went on. "Someone as attractive as you can't be all that bad?"

"Hey, compliments will get you everywhere." I snickered, realizing that she had only said that since she found out that I was from her home country.

Once again I explained my position to her, and told her that $1000 would simply not cut it, especially since I was risking my lively hood after all.

"Please, I'm begging you!" she pleaded yet again, "Just name it. Just tell me what you want?"

"OK, well since you're offering...how about your phone number?" I boldly replied, never expecting her to respond.

To my surprise, Menounos immediately announced her private number.

"It's 818-990-0545" she offered keenly.

Noting just how eager she was to please, I immediately grew arrogant and asked her for a date.

"How about a date?"

"What?" she gasped.

"Sure, why not?"

"Um, I don't know...I guess?" she said unconvincingly. "Whatever you say, OK? Just give me back my car!"

As I proceeded to walk over to the control panel and drop her car, I asked her if I should pick her up over the weekend or meet her somewhere special, and she responded by telling me that she was in fact busy all week.

I couldn't believe the nerve of her. I hadn't even dropped her vehicle to the floor and yet she was already giving me the run around after promising the world.

With my hand on the lever, I then asked her if the following week was a good time for her, and once again she informed me that she was "most probably" busy.

"Can I get back to you on that?" she lied, making more excuses.

I could see right through her games and I stopped dead in my tracks and refused to comply, infuriating her further.

"Ugh! Fuck!" she finally exclaimed, "What do I have to do?"

As she stepped forward towards me no doubt ready to slap or assault me again, I simply lifted my arm and illustrated to her that I was armed. Seeing my pistol she immediately backed off and turned white, and for a moment I thought she was going to cry.

"Just relax, OK?" I reassured her. "I don't mean to scare you but in my line of work I get people attempting to assault me all the time. Just so you know it's there for personal protection."

Pausing for a moment, I had hoped the issue was finally resolved but to my surprise the crazy bitch started up with me again, refusing to let me leave.

"Here, take it!" she added, before stuffing $500 bucks in my hand.

"You know I hate to say this but I don't trust you." I told her.

"What do you mean? I gave you my phone number. What else do you want?"

"Well I'm not an idiot. I know that the moment I drive away that's the last time I'll ever hear from you again, right?"

To my amusement Maria inadvertently let a wry smile escape her lips as she tried to deny it, but we both knew it was true.

"Look...Rob, is it?" she said while looking at my embroidered name patch on my overalls. "I don't want to waste your time."

"I doubt you would." I replied. "I think you're one of the most attractive women I've seen in a long time. And this is Hollywood, mind you."

To my amusement, my confession seemed to make her blush and she appeared to contemplate something for a few moments, biting her finger as she looked me up and down.

"I tell you what," she finally suggested. "How about we skip the date and foreplay and just go straight to the fun part?"

"Fun part?" I repeated. "Are you serious?"

Menounos simply nodded while flashing me the most seductive look yet.

"Now when you say fun part," I confirmed. "I imagine you're talking about a blow job right?"

Flashing me another intense look, the Greek correspondent looked around before she took a step forward.

"Rob. Right here, right now. Where do you want to do this?"

Glancing around our surroundings, I nodded my head in the direction of the Starbucks store across the street.

"How about there?" I smirked, never imagining that she would actually agree to my lewd proposition.

To my surprise, Maria immediately got on her cell phone and started to cross the road and walk in the direction of the coffee shop as she spoke.

"Well? Are you coming?" she stated over her shoulder before I heard her speak to her assistant on the phone.

"Merideth, I'm going to be a few minutes later, OK hon?" she told her. "Can you just stall them for a few minutes?"

I could hear her colleague totally flip out over the phone. They had apparently been planning this day for quite some time.

"I just have some last minute business to take care of." Maria explained. "Yes, something's just come up."

As she said this, she looked over at me and grinned slyly to herself, apparently knowing where my mind was going.

We were both thinking the exact same thing. Yeah, something had definitely "come up" alright, my erection for one thing at the mere notion surrounding her wicked proposal.

With not a moment to lose I locked up my truck and followed the exotic beauty into the coffee chain, where inside we instinctively queued up to make an order when Maria whined.

"Wait, what are you doing?"

"Well shit, since we're already here." I scoffed. "Besides, I haven't taken a break all day. My body needs coffee."

In truth I would never have been so cavalier about receiving a BJ from someone as beautiful as Maria, but truth be told I honestly did not believe she would go through it in the end, and was simply stringing me along and humoring me.

Besides, from the moment I realized she was Greek I knew full well what type of person she was. Like most Athenian women in my life, I suspected that she was most probably all talk and in fact just shy and innocent.

Still, I was interested to see just how far she was willing to take his masquerade. However, as I stood there in line with her I did start to wonder.

I mean how many times did an opportunity like this ever present itself?

I knew first hand just how strange and unbelievable things could get while working in L.A. Some things were just way too surreal, and I suspected that this was one of those moments.

"Listen, I don't have all day OK?" she stated bluntly, sliding her sunglasses up into her hair. "Like I said before, I have a very important meeting today and I can't afford to be late."

"Well I guess you should of thought about that before you parked in a tow away zone, huh?" I quipped while looking at the menu.

Finally fed up with it all Maria growled, "Screw this, I'm out of here."

"OK-OK, wait!" I finally remarked, grabbing her by the arm.

"I'm serious! Are we going to do this or what?" she reiterated. "It's now or never, before I change my mind!"

She had a point. I was really pushing my luck here as I had been fortunate enough to find her in a very adventures and playful mood. The entire incident simply proved my point, and lifelong motto; that timing was everything.

"OK, fine." I told her just as the girl behind the counter greeted us warmly and asked us both for our orders.

Thinking for a moment, Maria and I then gave her our preferences before we stepped to the side and waited for our coffees.

There Menounos seemed extremely anxious and kept glancing at the clock, well aware that she only had a few minutes before she would have to leave, with or without her car.

It was only now that I realize just how fortunate I was and what was at stake, and recognized that the longer I kept her waiting the more likely she was going to come to her senses and change her mind and leave.

Fortunately for me our orders were swiftly filled, and grabbing out beverages I followed her to a secluded booth in the corner of the café. There Maria took a sip before we sat there in awkward silence for a few moments.

"So what's your story?" I asked her, making conversation. "Are you from over there (Greece) or born and breed here?"

Placing her sun glassed on the table, she went on to explain how her folks had come over here from the old country and how she was born and raised in Medford, Massachusetts before following her dream and coming out to Los Angeles by herself.

Intrigued, I asked her a series of other questions and while she answered each one honestly she seemed to be growing restless.

"Look, I don't mean to be rude or anything." she finally said. "But are we going to do this, or not?"

Fooling around I played coy and replied, "What do you mean?"

"Yes or no?" she bluntly said. "Decide right now."

I grinned evilly at her enthusiasm, and as she started to get up I reached out to stop her.

"Wait. Don't go." I told her, and she smiled.

"Relax," she explained. "You see that corridor? I'm going to duck into the bathroom, and I want you to follow me in 60 seconds OK?"

I simply nodded as the Greek beauty grabbed her things and shimmied out of the tight booth and disappeared down the narrow corridor. I could hardly contain my excitement.

This was actually going to happen? At one point I even pinched myself, wondering if I had fallen asleep at the wheel and was dreaming the entire ordeal.

Sitting there anxiously, those 60 seconds seemed like the longest of my entire life. Finally, I got up and headed down the passageway to find the small unisex bathroom, and knocking on the door, Maria opened it tentatively before letting me in.

"Did anyone see you or notice you get up?"

I reassured her that no one in the store was the wiser, as she checked her phone for messages and locked the door behind us. Inside, we simply stood there and shared another long awkward silence before she finally spoke.

"Well, go on then. Pull down your pants."

Taken aback, I slowly proceeded to unzip my pants and without thinking started to disrobe completely, as she was suddenly preoccupied by her chiming phone, texting her assistant back and forth and trying to explain to her that she was unavailable for the next several minutes.

Still engrossed with her cell, Maria then glanced over at me and began to laugh out loud at my exuberance.

"What the hell are you doing?" she snickered. "You don't have to take off ALL your clothes."

"Oh well," I replied. "I like to be comfortable."

Now standing there in just my boxer-briefs, I stroked my erection through my shorts as I looked at her.

She really was a beautiful woman, and without thinking I then reached out and boldly groped her large breast through her top, startling her by my actions and causing her to jump back against the locked door.

"Whoa!" she gasped to my groping.

Menounos finally put away her cell phone and looked at me resentfully as I stood there almost naked, my hand on her breasts.

"I'm really going to enjoy this." I told her. "You're fucking gorgeous, you know that?"

Maria rolled her eyes.

"I have no idea who you are or what it is that you do," I confessed. "But you're damn sexy that's for sure."

"Actually, I'm a TV correspondent." she explained. "I work on Access Hollywood? Have you heard of it?"

Preoccupied with lust I quipped, "Honestly, who gives a fuck. I want to see your tits, honey."

Taken aback, Maria seemed to get defensive.

"That wasn't the deal."

"I know, but in order for us to complete this 'transaction'," I said using my fingers in air quotes, "You're going to have to give me something to get off to."

Looking down, Maria giggled.

"I think we're already accomplished that, don't you think?"

"Not even close." I told her. "Trust me you'll know when I'm fully aroused."

"Hmm, really?" she purred, as she simply stood there permitting me to casually fondle her splendid Greek tits.

"C'mon," I finally urged. "Show me something!"

I then reminded her about what was at stake.

"Look, the sooner we get done here the sooner you can get back to your car, and that meeting."

With that in mind, Maria huffed and rolled her eyes as she finally reached down and lifted her top over her head, revealing two incredible breasts which seemed to be stuffed inside a sexy 34C cup padded brassiere.

Taking her shirt off, she held it her hands as I stood there transfixed, amazed by her glorious rack.

"Jesus Christ." I gasped at the size of her natural breasts.

"Boy am I glad I decided to wear this today." she smiled to herself, apparently referring to her bra which she had opted on wearing instead of her usual drab attire.

"Wow, incredible." I cooed as my fingers gently brushed along the outside clef of her breast, her large chest rising and falling erotically as she breathed deeply.

Even as I played with the material of her bra her breasts seemed to jiggle. They were so damn soft it was astounding to me.

"OK, take off the bra." I insisted, to which she immediately refused.

"No way, buddy." she replied. "You know the deal, just a blow job."

While I insisted she take it off, she snatched her shirt and threatened to slip it back on and leave.

"OK-OK, calm down." I said. "Who knew someone with a body like yours would be so embarrassed and self-conscious?"

"I'm not embarrassed." she snapped. "I'm just making sure we stick to the deal."

"And like I said, you have to give me something to work with."

Hearing this remark, Maria's mouth suddenly fell agape as I realize I had inadvertently insulted her.

"No, I didn't mean..." I started to stammer an apology. "Look, you know what I mean."

Maria now furrowed her brow at me as she stood there with her hands on her hips, watching me dig myself into a deeper hole.

Changing the subject I then asked, "OK so where do you want to do this? Right here standing up, or should I sit over there?"

"It's up to you?" Maria shrugged. "I'm easy either way."

For a moment I was almost tempted to make a snide remark, and noting this, the entertainment reporter flashed me cynical look.

"Don't even think about it," she quipped, making me laugh. "You'll keep your mouth shut if you know what's good for you, mister."

"Yes Ma'am," I replied as I pulled down my boxer-briefs and moved to sit on the edge of the John.

There I stroked my swinging dick and grinned smugly to myself as I saw her eyes immediately grow wide to the sheer length of my impressive package.

"Wow, you're packing quite the package there Rob." she smiled.

"It only gets better from here." I told her smugly. "Please, take off the bra. Tease me a little."

With her eyes still glued to my manhood, she slowly reached behind her and unhooked her bra, letting it fall away from her body and leaving her completely topless for a moment before she immediately cupped her glorious breasts with both hands and blushed brightly as she concealed her tits from me.

I simply sat there stroking my meat to her incredible body. Finally to my delight she withdrew her hands, allowing me to leer at her large natural breasts which hung freely, and drooped down and slightly outward on her chest.

They sagged considerably without any support, but with her thick dark brown nipples protruding predominantly on the tips of each teat, they were no less alluring.

"Jesus," I let out as I openly ogled her incredible rack. "Those have to be just about the best set of tits I've ever seen."

"Thank you." she blushed.

"But I bet that's not the first time you've heard that before, huh?"

Maria grinned.

"So how about those jeans?" I implied, and she immediately refused.

"No way, forget it!" she whined, as she bent over to pick up her bra and shirt from the floor. "I'm not getting naked in a Starbucks bathroom, OK?"

Nevertheless, despite her objections Maria could see the effects her body was having on me as I now grew considerably longer and harder, my long penis now jumping and shaking from side to side.

It was trick I had managed to do since I was a small boy, and to my amusement this seemed to captivate her. I grinned to myself as I watched her lick her lips while glaring directly at my growing shlong.

"Well what if you at least unbutton your pants?" I suggested. "And show me you're panties?"

At this point I was so turned on I barely cared about her answer or what she did or did not want to do.

I just knew that at present rate I was going to finish myself off in her presents, and the mere notion alone turned me on. But then before she could object, I abruptly interrupted her and told her what I wanted, surprising her.

"But..."

"Maria, just unzip those fucking jeans and show me your panties." I demanded.

To my delight, Menounos seemed to respond to my assertive tone and while topless proceeded to reach down with both hands and unbuttoned her pants.

Unzipping her jeans, she then opened the front flaps to reveal her white cotton panties underneath, and I convinced her to wiggled them down her hips just a tad so I could admire her underwear a little better.

"Oh shit yeah." I gasped as I stroked my cock keenly to her image. "So fucking sexy."

While Maria blushed and refused to make eye contact with me now, I noted that her nipples had somehow become even harder than before.

"Happy?" she stated sarcastically before placing her hands on her hips again, and permitting me to openly ogle and get off on her.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" I grinned, looking at her stiff nipples. "Letting me beat off to you."

"Clearly not as much as you are." she quipped, noting just how hard I had become.

We both feel silent for a moment as we appreciated the astonishing scene we now found ourselves in.

I mean just a few minutes earlier I was in my truck doing my rounds while she was caught up in her own world, rushing around town and busy making meetings.

Now here we both were in the back of a Starbucks café, both exposed and getting off on one another.

The entire scene was just so surreal, and despite her frustrations I could see that she too was finding the entire scenario incredibly thrilling, not that she would readily admit it of course. But that was fine by me.

"You work out, huh?" I said as I admired her firm tummy and hourglass figure.

"God what you must look like at the gym, working up a sweat." I spoke aloud. "Or better still in the shower afterwards."

Maria simply grinned as I openly assessed her, her nipples straining with arousal.

"When was the last time you got off, Maria?" I inquired.

Menounos clearly knew what I was insinuating, but glaring at my twitching cock she happily answered my prying question.

"Over the weekend," she confessed, "Sunday night."

"Wait, three whole fucking days ago?" I replied. "Why baby? With a body like that, what are you doing?"

"I told you, I've been extremely busy."

"You're too busy to get off?" I retort. "Come on, no one is that busy."

"If you say so," she replied, her hands instinctively covering her exposed chest once again.

I guess having us converse so casually while she stood there completely exposed while I openly ogled her made her feel a little uncomfortable.

"Put your hands down," I insisted. "I want to see you tits. God they're incredible."

"Thank you." she blushed shyly.

"I could stare at them all day." I added.

"Touch your breasts for me." I instructed. "I want to see you play with your nipples."

Without hesitating, Maria took each nipple in both hands and proceeded to gently twist and pull at the brown buds.

"That looks so good," I told her, and she smiled.

"So does that," she admitted, referring to my menacing cock.

"Yeah?" I grinned smugly. "Do you like my cock baby?"

"Yes." she answered softly.

"Do you like watching me stroke it for you?"

"Yes. Stroke it slower." she requested, and I happily obliged.

"Are your nipples sensitive?" I asked her.

"Yes, very." She admitted meekly. "Sometimes I can make myself come just by playing with them."

Her admission caused a shot of electricity to surge up my spin, and caused my cock to noticeably twitch in my hand.

"Do you play with them a lot?"

"Yes." she confessed.

"Do you sometimes only play with your breasts and make yourself cum?"

Maria smirked. "I've done that before, yes."

"When was the last time you did that?"

"A few weeks ago," she answered. "I was on the highway, the I-10 and stuck in traffic."

"Yeah, go on."

"Well, I was running late for a meeting and I did get a chance to get off in bed."

"Is that where you usually masturbate?" I interrupted her.

"Yes. I almost always get off in bed, when I wake up." she explained. "Anyway, I was feeling really horny the entire way to the office so while I sat in traffic and let me fingers do a little wandering and got myself off."

"And you actually got yourself off?"

"Sure. I do it all the time."

"So what, you don't enjoy playing with your pussy?"

"I do, but that's different."

"It is?"

"It just feels different," she admitted. "It's just a different kind of orgasm."

We both fell silent for another few moments as I began to envisage just what she looked like lying on her bed each morning, half naked while getting off. Grinning to myself, I then broke the silence with my next set of demands.

"I want to see you take your right hand, and slip it inside your pants and touch yourself."

Maria gulped and took a deep breath before she slowly complied and dipped her hand into her open jeans and inside her precious white panties, whimpering softly to her own touch.

I almost gasped myself as I watched the thin cotton material stretch around her delving hand. It was an incredibly erotic scene.

"Are you wet baby?" I grinned. "I bet you are too."

"I am," she admitted, as her other fingers continued to gently twist and tug at her incredibly hard nipple.

"You are what?" I teased, wanting to hear her say it.

"I'm wet."

"You are?"

"Yeah, my pussy is really wet."

I groaned inwardly to her lewd words.

"Rub you're clit for me." I directed. "Can you do that for me?"

The sexy correspondent simply nodded her head and did as I asked, and I watched intently as her lips parted slightly and her breathing deepened.

"Now stop!" I suddenly told her, to which she obeyed. "And take those fingers and put them in your mouth."

Maria did not hesitate and I noticed that her fingers were noticeably wet, gleaming with her cunt juice as she slipped them into her sweet mouth. Her eyes immediately closed as her tongue encircle her slick digits.

"Put your spit all over them." I instructed. "Yeah more."

With that I then watched as she drooled out a considerable amount of saliva all over her middle and forefinger, coating them both in spit.

"And now put those fingers back on your clit."

Maria did as she was told and she moaned softly as her hand proceeded to gently massage her dripping cunt, stroking her tiny clit and soothing her moistening lips.

At this point I was as hard as I was going to get, and I could tell from the look in her eyes that she was more than intrigued, impressed by my package.

"Now why don't you come over here and suck my dick?" I told her, as Maria hesitated for a moment, caught up in the task of pleasuring herself.

A moment later, her body finally responded and she approached me on the toilet and slowly dropped to her knees before me. As she placed her hands on my knees to steady herself, I couldn't help but feel her warm wet fingers brush against my bare legs.

"Can I get a taste?" I asked, and she happily brought her slick fingers up to my lips and offered them to me.

I immediately took them into my mouth, moaning with glee to the sweet tangy taste of her 32-year-old cunt.

"Mm, fuck yeah." I let out, as I savored the Greek Goddess' essence and watched her settle between my legs.

Stroking my cock, I urged her to lean forward and lick my balls, which she did.

The contact of her hot wet tongue almost made me blow my load right there, but somehow I held off, squeezing my shaft tightly as her delicate warm tongue gingerly traced along the bottom of my sac.

Maria then took one of my nuts into her mouth and proceeded to slurp and suck it gently, driving me crazy.

"Ugh yeah, you've done this before, huh?" I hissed. "Yeah, you're definitely a good little cock sucker, from way back."

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as she proceeded to use the flat area of her tongue and began to lick her way up the length of my twitching shaft.

Grinning slyly to herself, she then pushed me hand away and replaced it with her own, and stroked my base as she licked the side of my bell-head.

"Is this what you want?" she purred up at me, "My mouth on your cock?"

I moaned contently as I watched her perfectly manicured fingers work their magic.

"Lucky for you I love sucking cock," she confessed, "And I've been so horny lately."

Maria gripped me firmly and stroked me slowly, teasing me with her delicately soft hand.

I reached down and cupped her sagging breast with one hand, and took her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, startling her briefly by the unexpected action.

"God yes," I gasped. "You're skin is so soft. You're nipples are so fucking hard right now."

Leaning over, Maria moved to suck my cock directly but then decided to delay the pleasure and teased me some more, and let her lips linger mere inches from my sensitive head.

There, I could feel her warm breath waft across my throbbing penis, and frustrated, I pinched and twisted her nipples harder, eliciting a series on new groans from her throat.

"C'mon, suck my dick!" I insisted.

"Mm, is that what you want?" she teases me. "Do you want to suck your cock, Rob?"

"Yes," I almost moaned. "I want to fuck that pretty mouth of yours, and watch you swallow my load."

Spearing out her tongue, Maria then proceeded to lick the very tip of my bell-head, causing me to groan languishingly.

"Ooh shit yeah. Come on, please." I gasped, running my fingers through her long brown hair. "Suck it! Stick it inside your hot mouth, Maria!"

This dirty talked seemed to delight her, and she continued to tease me with her tongue.

"Are you going to fuck my mouth, Rob?" she cooed. "Are you going to teach me a lesson?"

"Is that what you want? To be taught a lesson, baby?"

"Yes." she replied, when suddenly lunged forward and abruptly took my cock into her warm, wet mouth.

"God yes!" I let out, as my hands swiftly found the back of her head and I urged her to bob her face up and down in my lap.

Her eyes never left mine as she sucked me keenly, swallowing the end of my knob before treating it to a few appreciative licks.

"Ugh, that mouth, those tits." I moaned. "Give me those tits, Maria. I want to fuck your amazing titties baby."

Menounos grinned slyly and seemed intrigued by my lewd suggestion and a moment later shimmied closer to encase her glorious large tits around my stiff cock.

Clutching both of her boobs in each hand, the busty correspondent encased my cock with her deep cleavage and proceeded to move her body up and down, her lips and chin gleaming with saliva.

"Ugh! Ugh! Fuck yes!" I grunted, watching the lustful glare in her beautiful brown eyes.

She seemed to be more turned on by the action than I was.

"You like this huh?" I snickered. "I bet you've always wanted someone to take you in a bathroom and tit-fuck those beautiful globes of yours?"

"Yes." she purred, her eyes glazing over in lust.

Suddenly, I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up to kiss me hard on the lips.

Standing up, she then proceeded to bend right over at the hips, and with her long legs still straight, she took my cock back into her mouth and sucked me enthusiastically, her huge floppy tits swinging freely in front of me.

I cupped and fondled them lovingly as she Greek correspondent used her teeth and attempted to deep throat me.

"UGH!!! You like that, huh?" she hisses between slurps, before I acted without thinking and I swiftly shoved her pants down her legs and pulled her onto my lap in one motion.

Straddling me, I instantly directed my stiff cock towards her gleaming cunt, and before she could resist or complain, I impaled her.

Maria resisted for just a moment before I silenced any objections with a single thrust of my hips, shoving my cock deep into her warm cunt and filling her completely.

This made her grunt aloud, and her hips instinctively bucked down against me, her back arching sharply as I entered her fully.

"Ugh! Fuck!" she let out, before I kissed her hard on the lips and gripped both her buttocks with my hands, holding her in place as I impaled her.

Clutching her thick butt, I gripped her tightly and direct the pace of our fucking to a steady beat, as we kissed passionately.

"Stick out your tongue." I told her, to which she happily complied before I sucked it into my mouth and we took turns sucking on each other's wet tongues.

There the sexy reported turned and twisted her head as she devoured my tongue and began to imitate a blow job, sucking my stiff tongue like it was a cock, as the real thing slipped in and out of her below.

Clutching my face, she then withdrew her mouth slowly leaving a long strand of saliva to bridge between out tongues and swiftly sucked it all into her mouth.

"Give me your spit," I told her, and this seemed to excite her immensely, and she pursed her lips and proceeded to drool out her saliva all over my mouth.

For a moment we stopped fucking as we concentrated on our kissing and accumulated spit swapping.

I was so turned on that there did seem much point in moving my hips anymore as my cock clearly throbbing inside her pussy, delighting her and in turn causing her own vaginal muscles to constrict and squeeze around my shaft.

It was the most incredible sensation I had ever felt. We both moaned aloud as we continued to explore each other's mouths and erotically salivated all over each other.

At one point there was so much excess saliva that it dribbled down her chin and neck to which she quickly collected with her tongue. It was abundantly clear that just like me, Maria thoroughly enjoyed kissing and making out.

Moving her hips slightly, we both groaned with delight as we felt my thick cock nuzzle a few inches further inside her sopping wet cunt. Now draping her arms around my neck, we stared into each other's eyes as I flicked my hips and encouraged her to move her body and fuck me again.

She responded by twisting and grinding hips against me, making us both moan.

"You're so wet right now, baby." I whispered, as her eyes simply darted from my eyes to my lips, and she kissed me hard.

"Fuck me." she pleaded. "Please, just fuck me."

I didn't need to be asked twice, and picking up the pace Maria squealed sharply as I pounded her over and over again, clutching her butt with my hands and slamming her body down over my pole again and again.

"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh." she grunted, her eyes clenched tight, her mouth agape.

"Such a hot little cunt!" I grunted into her ear, as she grimaced and moaned aloud.

"Yes, fuck me! Fuck me, Rob!" she bemoaned. "I need to get fucked!"

Suddenly, to her dismay I pushed her off me and motioning her to stand, before I twirled her around and directed her to grasp the chrome railing on the wall as I entered her from behind.

Still clad in nothing more than her high heeled shoes, she bent over and thrust out her butt, as I proceeded to do her from behind, standing. Grasping her firmly by the hair, I aggressively cocked her head back making her shriek out in pain, as I fucked her hard and fast from behind.

"UGH YES!!" she grunted loudly. "FUCK ME!! FUCK ME YOU SON OF A BITCH!! YES! FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE!!"

Hearing this and feeling her cunt muscles constrict and squeeze around my cock with each plea, I suddenly pulled out and insisted she drop to her knees before me again.

"Get on your fucking knees whore!" I yelled, and Maria opened her mouth and speared out her tongue, waiting expectantly for her messy reward.

I happily obliged and suddenly sprayed my seed directly across her extended tongue, squirting her lips and chin with my semen. Falling back against the wall in exhaustion, I tried to catch my breath, watching as she comically rushed to the basin and proceeded to spit.

"I guess that answer that question?" I snickered, "Maria Menounos; spit or swallow? Spit it is."

"So do I get my car back now?" she said while still doubled over the sink.

"Sure, why not." I grinned, shaking my spent cock before putting it away.

"I can still ring you right?"

"Sure, why not? I guess?"

2. Thanks TownHotspur, Camio, woaini, Delicose, , Conkker, Wes, X42, Radar, sanchezdirty thanked for this post
    Likes TownHotspur, adit365, Camio liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Very Nice TPG...

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jesus Fucking Christ yes. I love that mental image of her bending over with her high heels on and her jeans pooled at her feet. So hot. Thanks TPG, you've made my morning.

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Such a great read. that was everything I expected it to be and then some. So hot. so well-written.

8. Thanks , TPG thanked for this post
    Likes loving_one30 liked this post