Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Sorority Sluts" Chapter 2

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Sorority Sluts" Chapter 2

Sorority Sluts Chapter 2
    With Selena Gomez
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, voy
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

Having just experienced one of the best blowjobs of my life, courtesy of Sasha Grey, I was on my way back to my room when I happen to pass the bathroom and heard the familiar sound of the shower running.

Grinning slyly to myself, I immediately deduced that it was most probably occupied by Sasha herself, considering the huge mess I made all over her face minutes earlier.

Feeling cheeky, I decided to have a little fun and take a quick peek inside to maybe gauge her mood, hoping that perhaps she'd be up for a little more fun. Taking a quick glance up and down the hall, I silently opened the bathroom door and was immediately greeted with a face full of mist, before I quietly ducked inside.

Feeling randy, I instinctively rubbed my burgeoning erection through my shorts and prepared to strip out of my boxer briefs when I suddenly stopped dead in my tracks.

There, my heart sank as I quickly realized that the woman in the shower was not Sasha Grey, but in fact one of their hot sorority sister Selena Gomez. Without thinking I immediately recoiled in shame and began to turn to leave when something in the back of my mind told me to stop and wait.

Watching her, I quickly realized that Selena was preoccupied with bathing, and standing there with her back to me, was totally unaware of my presents. Thinking quickly, I secured the door behind me and swiftly found a place to hide and moved to stand behind a long stack of towels.

There I quietly stood admiring her in the stifling heat and intently watched as she leisurely washed and pampered herself. Sweating profusely, I soon found myself growing anxious as I waited for her to turn around to face me so I could bask in the beauty of her naked sex, but she kept her back turned away from me and allowed the scorching water to cascade down her supple neck and spine.

I took this opportunity to scan the room, and soon enough, heard myself gasp with glee as I came across her discarded panties which lay strewn across the hamper.

Without missing a beat I immediately reached over and swiftly lifted them from the basket, before I immediately brought them up to my face. Her sweet intoxicating aroma was still fresh on the garment and entirely filled my nostrils.

"Wow." I cooed. "She smells so good."

As I sniffed Selena's skimpy undergarment once again, I could hear the water cascading over her nude body.

I could also hear her scrubbing shampoo through her lovely long hair, and grinned slyly to myself as I realized that the shampoo would soon seep down over her face and most likely obstruct her view.

I surmised that this would probably be the best time to take a closer look at her body behind that glass partition.

The mere notion caused a surge or excitement to shoot up my spine, and as soon and I heard the sound of the gooey substance proceed to drip off her skin and droop loudly onto the tiled floor, that's exactly what I did.

A moment later, the beauty I witnessed behind that glazed panel was one that would stay locked in my memory for many years to come. The angelic figure was immersed in water, glistening erotically, her stunning nude body now more sexually enticing to me than anything I could have ever imagined.

Selena was now facing toward me, but her hands were in her hair and her eyes were sealed shut with soapy residue.

I watched transfixed as the frothy shampoo now oozed over her pretty face and dribbled across her large ample chest, her firm natural breasts jiggling enticingly as she worked the product into her sculp. Her nipples were soft and dark, and featured two tiny brown areolas.

I watching, salivating, as the shampoo now dribbled down either side of her heavy boobs and seeped down her belly to gather between her legs. To my delight, the soapy suds clung acutely to her bushy pubic hair, which was dark and plentiful, just like the hair on her head.

I also noted how some of the suds continued to trickle down between her thighs and around her slender legs, but for the most part, it mainly collected around her thick, natural bush.

I stared at her flawless pale body in complete wonderment for several moments unsure what to do or say. I was simply astounded by her beauty. Her soft flawless skin, her delicate curves, everything about her made her appear like a living doll.

As my angel rinsed the last of the shampoo from her lovely long mane, she turned her back to me once again, and while this was disappointing in the sense that I could no longer admire the vision of her splendid breasts, I was now treated to a good close up view of her precious butt.

"God damn!" I quietly mouthed to myself. "Look at that ass!"

I had to admit, Selena possessed without a doubt the single most extraordinary butt I had ever seen.

She had just enough fat to give her derriere a pleasant round shape, but was muscular enough that each of her cheeks were delightfully firm and pert. It was the perfect bubble-butt proportion for her petite frame.

When her hair was fully rinsed, the petite Latina stood erect, and now so did my manhood. She was still facing away from me, but this allowed me to continue to openly ogle and study her astounding butt.

Suddenly, I almost heard myself gasp out in delight as I watched her pick up a bar of soap and proceed to lather it between her hands. As I observed her sensually rubbing it all over her body, I found myself reaching for my cock yet again, and stroking it through my boxer shorts.

Despite my earlier escapades in the house that evening, my penis now stood proud and at full attention and was uncomfortably pressed against the inside of my shorts. I was relieved to finally set it free.

Almost immediately the warm damp air was soothing against my bare cock flesh, particularly my balls, as I softly massaged the shaft of my dick and reveled in the magnificent scene before me.

The vision of her body entirely lathered in soap, caused my cock to swell even bigger than before. I moaned inwardly as she continued to leisurely caress and fondle her exquisite buttocks.

The way Selena slowly massaged her palms against her luscious hips, across her buttocks and down her thighs, only heightened my arousal. I began to stroke my prick faster as I observed this goddess sensually rubbing the soap in every nook and cranny

Eliciting a soft moan, I suddenly became aware of my own presence and now grew concerned that my stroking, or even my heavy breathing, would be loud enough that she would hear it, since I was standing just a few feet away from her.

Taking a few steps back, my cock then throbbed doubly as I watched her lift her leg, and rest her foot against a makeshift stool so she could delve her soapy hands underneath her leg and wash and stroke her inner thigh.

"Jesus Christ." I thought to myself. "Just when I thought this couldn't get any better...now she bends over to wash her legs?"

Any inkling or suggestion of leaving the bathroom now vanished with the steam which wafted into the ceiling and filled the space.

Usually I needed some kind of lubricant to fully enjoy this kind of activity, but being in this teenager's presence was so gratifying to me that the mere touch of my hand was enough to send me over the edge.

It was during this time that I took the opportunity to take a peek down between her splendid legs and caught a glimpse of her bare vaginal lips, which were gleaming with moisture and still dripping with shampoo.

I watched as she gently ran her fingers across them, and seemed very thorough in her attempt the rub her pristine twat completely clean of any soapy residue.

I grinned to myself as I watched her briefly rub her labia for several seconds, noting the way her other hand instinctively squeezed her breast. This revelation drove my right into an absolute frenzy, and I found myself pumping my cock even harder than before while keeping my eyes trained still on her dripping cunt.

I wanted to come, and I wanted to come inside her. And I suddenly had this overwhelming urge to just walk up behind her and impale her with my stiff dick. I began to fantasize and wonder if she'd actually resist?

Thinking back to the way I had ejaculated all over Sasha's pretty face just minutes earlier, I found the idea of my semen filling Selena's body to be the ultimate gratification, and that I decided, was exactly how I wanted my adventure with her to begin.

Unfortunately for me this was around the time that Selena suddenly lowered her leg and switched off the shower, and as she did, she turned around to step out and suddenly yelped in fright.

"Ei! Rob?! What are you doing in here?!" she gasped, her hands immediately moving to cover her privates.

"Please!" I answered. "Let me explain. Before you flip out, I didn't know it was you, OK? I mean... I thought you were someone else."

As I tried to explain, Selena reached over to snatch a fresh towel to conceal her body from my roaming eyes.

"Wait, what?" she countered. "What are you talking about?"

"This is just crazy." I said, while tucking away my cock. "This is just one huge foul up. A huge misunderstanding."

"I can't believe you!" she hissed. "How long have you been standing there watching me?"

I couldn't answer her. Hell, I could barely look her in the eyes. Instead, I was still transfixed on her body and stared lustfully at her shiny smooth legs, which unfortunately for her, were still visible from beneath the towel.

"Rob?" she nagged. "What are you staring at?"

"Jesus Selena, a full bush?" I let slip, still shocked to learn that she maintained hair between those smooth slender legs.

"So?" she quipped defensively. "I like it that way. Is there something wrong with that?"

"No, not at all!" I exclaimed. "I'm just a little surprised, that's all. I just didn't expect to see that."

"Well sorry to disappoint you." she snapped as she finally stepped out of the shower stall.

I could see my frank comments were having an effect on her, and embarrassing her a little.

"Honestly though, you're absolutely beautiful Selena." I reassured her, "With or without a bush."

To my amusement, Selena blushed and grinned momentarily to this comment before we both stood there in awkward silence for several more moments, both waiting for the other to do something.

I guess I was still entranced, captivated by the sight of water which continued to trickle from her long dark hair and now soaked the towel which encased her incredible breasts.

"You shouldn't be in here." she finally said, as she took the opportunity to check her appearance in the frosted mirror.

"I know, but... who's going to find out?" I smirked. "Everyone's asleep."

It was then Selena let a wry smile escape and I followed her eye line and realized she was glaring directly at my tenting pants.

"Hmm..." she remarked. "Did I interrupt something?"

"Um, actually you did." I confessed. "I was just admiring the view."

Pausing for a moment she then added, "So are you going leave, or do I have to get changed in the other room?"

Just then, as Selena motioned to leave the bathroom I stepped to the side and obstructed her exit.

"Are you going to let me leave?" she asked again, letting another wry smile escape.

I answered her by slowly reaching over to her body and boldly tugging on the towel, letting it fall to the floor between us. Selena Gomez now stood before me, naked as the day she was born.

Almost immediately I noted that despite her intimidating words, her body betrayed her and exposed her true nature. Her nipples which for the most part had been soft and relaxed were now incredibly erect.

"I guess it must be really cold in here right now, huh?" I teased, as I took a step forward and closed the gap between us.

To her credit, the Latina did not flinch and simply stood there breathing deeply as I reached out and gently placed my hand under her chin.

"So beautiful..." I whispered, before I let my hand slowly glide down her subtle neck and over her ample chest.

There, I slowly and gently cupped one of her breasts, and feeling its weight, reached up to lovingly tweak its nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

I watched her mouth fall agape, and staring silently into my eyes, she allowed me to trail my fingers further down her magnificent body and circle around her flat belly. I just couldn't believe how soft and tender her skin felt to the touch, no doubt due to the searing hot shower she just enjoyed.

As I teased her abdomen with my fingers, I watched her tongue deafly move inside her mouth. She wanted to say something, but each time interrupted herself with a soft moan.

Finally, I traced my fingers further down her tummy and moved in the direction of her dark pubic mound, which immediately caused her to inhale sharply as I finally made direct contact with her teenage sex.

"What do you think you're doing, Rob?" she whispered nonchalantly.

"Just playing," I stated casually.

"We can't do this."

"We can..." I countered. "And will."

Selena simply stood there as I casually explored her with my fingers, brushing my slick digits through her fine pubic hairs. Finally, I found her clit and twiddled it back and forth, eliciting an audible moan from her.

"Oh!" she let out involuntarily, her pretty mouth opening slightly.

"Are you sure you want me to stop?" I asked rhetorically.

But even before she could answer, I quickly closed the gap between us and kissed her hard on the lips. Selena didn't respond initially, but at the same time she didn't resist me either.

Instead she just stood there allowing me to openly molest her with my fingers, and kiss her hard on the mouth. I spent the next several moments stimulating her clit, which caused her to part her lips and moan into my mouth, and accept my tongue.

We kissed this way for just a few extra moments before she finally relented and rewarded my persistence by sighing deeply and thrusting her own wet tongue back into my mouth.

Selena and I then ferociously tongue wrestled with each other before I suddenly and abruptly picked her up by the waist and placed her butt on the very edge of the counter.

Leaning her back, I then positioned myself between her parted knees and immediately devoured her remarkable breasts, alternating between each nipple and suckling them both into my mouth.

"Oh! Oh God!" she whimpered erotically as she ran her fingers through my hair, encouraging me to suck her tits.

There, I then placed my hands on the inside of her thighs and motioned for her to spread her legs as wide as possible, which she did.

She now lay slumped back on the counter in her birthday suit, with her head resting against the mirror and her legs spread obscenely wide, her remarkable teenage sex on full display.

Pausing for a moment I groaned in wonderment at the sight of her naked body, her smooth flawless skin complimented perfectly against the thick lustrous dark bush growing between her slender legs.

"Christ you look good like that!" I panted. "All spread out...good enough to eat!"

Selena blushed.

"Show me how you play." I insisted.

Without missing a beat, the sexy Latina instantly dropped her hand between her parted legs and proceeded to caress her gleaming vulva with her right hand. Almost immediately the small space filled with the strong scent of her musky sex as she eagerly twiddled her clit for me.

Caught up in the moment I immediately reached inside my shorts and retrieved my menacing erection. To my delight her eyes grew wide to the sight of my throbbing member.

I could tell from the stunned expression on her face that she was more than impressed, but a little frightened as well.

Grasping my cock, I rubbed the end of it again her gleaming slot, making her coo. Selena thrashed about wildly and instinctively reached out to stroke my bare penis with her hand.

"It's so big!" she whispered. "Did I cause that?"

While she still marveled at the length and girth of my manhood, I took the opportunity to grab her by her flailing legs, and clutching her firmly by the waist, I abruptly buried my meat inside her.

"Ugh! Oh God!" she gasped, her pretty brown eyes glaring up at me in panic.

"Rob!"

"Trust me, baby." I told her before I leaned forward and slipped several more inches inside her.

"Oh! Fuck!" she gasped, her mouth agape, "It's too big!"

Her pretty face was now all screwed up, grimacing in blissful torture.

With her legs clamped together by my arms, I gently eased out just a cinch before I delved forward once again and bore most of my cock inside her. Selena and I both groaned with glee as I slowly and finally delved all the way inside her tight little box, and then proceeded to piston in and out of her at a steady pace.

To my amusement, the stunning teen began to bang her head lightly against the mirror behind her, but between moans insisted I continue.

"Ugh! Oh! Don't stop!" she gasped. "Don't you dare stop!"

Gripping her firmly by the hips, I impaled the young nymphet over and over again, and picking up the pace placed her ankles up around my shoulders, causing her smooth slender legs to come together and in the process lift her butt off the counter.

I now railed into Selena Gomez intensely, as she now scrambled to steady herself with her hands.

There I thrust into her, forcing her entire body upward against the wall, and snickered smugly to myself as I observed the way her large natural breasts bounced wildly before me.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I heard her chant, her head now lying flat on the counter and turned to the side as I fucked her.

"Mm yeah!" I hissed. "Such a sweet little cunt!"

"Yes! Fuck me, Rob!" she moaned. "Fuck my cunt!"

Biting her feet, I then licked at her toes as I banged her sweet teenage cunny mercilessly. Suddenly, I heard her whine and whimper.

"Wait! Wait! Oh god! Rob, wait!"

Stopping for a moment, Selena then pushed me away, as I was suddenly concerned that maybe I had gone too far and had somehow offended her. But it seemed the only reason she wanted to stop was so as to get up and switch positions.

To my delight, the petite harlot got up and turned around and bent right over the counter top before me, waiting for me to mount her from behind.

"Try now?" she offered. "This position is way more comfortable than the other one."

I stopped for a moment to catch my breath, and while admiring her fabulous round butt I watched as she bend over and then looked back over her shoulder.

"Well?" she remarked cheekily. "Are you going to just stand there all night? Or are you going to fuck me already?"

I didn't need to be asked twice. Grasping her hips, I entered her again and proceeded to fuck her as requested, watching her pretty face in the mirror in front of us. There I watched as she shut her eyes and bit her bottom lip erotically as I continued to impale her again and again.

"Is this better? huh?" I grunted from behind her, before I grasped her hair and cocked her head back abruptly.

"UUGH!" she grunted a loud. "FUCK!"

"You like that, huh?" I snickered. "Getting your hair pulled? You like be a naughty girl, don't you?"

Selena simply nodded as I fucked her hard from behind and gave her luscious butt a playful swat for my troubles.

The striking Latina yelped to the contact and while moaning, admitted that it was still uncomfortable somehow, that I was apparently too deep.

"Oh really? You can never be too deep!" I hissed between thrusts, my balls slapping underneath against her slit.

"Please! Rob!" she pleaded. "You're too deep!"

"You've just never been properly fucked before!" I countered.

"Ugh! Oh shit!" she moaned audible, her eyes clenched tight and her face grimacing through the mirror.

"Please!" she groaned. "You're too deep!"

"It's not my fault, baby doll!" I told her. "You're just so damn tight!"

Reaching around her body, I then grabbed hold of her breasts and fondled her erect nipples as I fucked her. This seemed to divert her attention for a few moments and she now moaned steadily as I proceeded to penetrate her deeper still.

Suddenly in the mist of this incredibly hot and spontaneous union, Selena and I heard a noise in the hallway and we both stopped and froze with fear. Glaring at each other through the mirror, she suddenly pushed me aside and reached for her bathrobe and moved to put her ear against the door.

"Can you hear anything?" I panted. "You think its Sasha?"

"I dunno," she replied, before she went on to suggest that maybe we should stop before we get caught.

While my initial reaction was to simply scoff and disregard her anxiety, I considered the alternatives and imagined just what Sasha, much less my cousin Miranda would say and do if they caught Selena and I having sex in the bathroom together.

"You know what? I think you might be right." I finally admitted, before Selena carefully opened the door and looked around.

There she checked to see if the coast was clear, before she suddenly turned around and kissed me sweetly on the lips and scampered off down the hall and into her bedroom.

I now stood there alone in the steam filled bathroom rubbing my slick cock and trying to convince myself that the entire incident had actually happened, and was not just a figment of my imagination.

"Damn that was good." I snickered to myself. "I definitely need to find some time in the future to hit that again."

2. Likes Camio, Kikouma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn TPG...This is hott. I am convinced that this chapter of Sorority will not be topped..:thumbsup1:

4. Thanks , TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

fucking beautiful work TPG

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG incredible story with the little selena !! thanks TPG

8. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Im so evil, bec i like to read kind of this amazing, sexy stories about my absolute favorite, flawless, nicest princess in this world! :) But TPG your are a great writer.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome story!! When are you going to post the 3rd one?

11. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You're amazing TPG ! Incredible story. I can't wait for the 3rd one.

13. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kappatree View Post
    when we going to get the next chapter?
    sooner than later. I might whip something up over the weekend for ya.

15. Thanks gsbpea2, Radar thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah TPG! Your writing technique and imagination is like a cold Guinness on a Friday afternoon. In other words your writing skills are spectactular! I am continually impressed by your works of literary excellence and along with everyone else i too cannot wait for more!

17. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks James079, much appreciated.

:chubbycheers:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast