Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Miley Cyrus' Birthday Party, Pt. 1

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Miley Cyrus' Birthday Party, Pt. 1

Miley Cyrus' Birthday Party, Pt. 1
    by Evermoore
    (ff, les, fmm, fff, oral, pedo)

Miley is awake, but was unwilling to get out of bed. Her blankets are very cozy wrapped around her, but her stomach is beginning to hurt and she realizes she wont be able to continue to rest when she needs breakfast. She drags herself out of bed and looks at herself in the mirror. A few brushes of her hair makes it presentable, and she looks at the rest of herself. Her t-shirt clings to her breasts, her nipples poking through the fabric. Her thin silk pajama bottoms hugs her butt and are creeping into her ass. Normally, she would shower and change before breakfast not wanting to present such a sight to her family, but no one was home except for her sister Noah. Besides, Miley was starving and didn't want to wait any longer to eat.

Sausage, eggs and lots of ketchup. Miley isn't good at cooking. Sausage is easy as its edible even slightly burnt, and the eggs would be covered in ketchup so it didn't matter too much. She ate her breakfast in complete quiet. Feeling better she put up her dishes and went back to her room. Miley brushed her teeth quickly and got ready to take a shower. She let the water run until it was properly warm, and then stripped off her clothes. Miley didn't sing in the shower, though she was a singer. The repetitive motion of cleaning herself, and the sound of falling water always made her sleepy. She always washed herself half dozing. She dreamed and visualized her day. Today though she really had no plans. Her friends were going to come and hang out, but she really had no idea what they were doing.

So Miley's mind wandered into fantasy. She could see a man in her mind now, though his face wasn't clear she knew his form having used him many times before. She dreamed reaching out to grasp his cock, it felt hard and warm. In the shower Miley reached for her clit and began rubbing it as she imagined the man approach her and wrap his arm around her pulling her close. She rubbed his cock as he kissed her, their tongues meeting, full of erotic passion and tremendous lust. She brought the phantom man's cock to her pussy. He plunged his cock into her as she inserted her real fingers into her dripping wet canal. She fucked herself in rhythm with her imaginary lover. She squeezed her tender breast as he did the same. Miley, unable to hold her balance had to lean back against the wall. The water splashed where her fingers were rapidly fucking her pussy. The man thrust into quickly and deeply. Miley felt so close to climax, every move of her fingers made sparks, and she had to bite her lip to stop from moaning. Her excitement was building, her heart raced, and she could feel herself holding her breath. Then someone beat on the door. Miley stopped. Shocked back to reality, her man disappeared from her thoughts.

“Come on Miley!” She heard Noah shout through the door. “Are you going to be in the shower all morning?”

“I'll be right out!” Miley croaked back. She took a few moments to compose herself before turning off the shower and getting out. She toweled herself down and wrapped her hair and body in towels. She was horny and her pussy was still wet, but there wasn't anything she could do about it. As she reached for the door Miley new that she would be frustrated and moody until she could get off.

Miley opened the door and stepped into her room met by the cool air, her little sister, and Emily Osment waiting for her. Emily was lounging on Miley's bed in her tight jeans, gray shirt and black leather jacket. Noah looked grumpy, and was standing in her little silk pajamas hands on her hips.

“Good. I’m going back to bed.” She said and turned and walked away. Emily turned her head to watch her walk out of the room. Miley flashed back to a memory from a couple months ago.

Miley and Emily got a little tipsy on some beer. Miley sat with her boyfriend rubbing his cock and making out with him. He lifted her shirt up and started licking her nipples while Miley gently jerked him off. With his head out of the way and buried in her chest Miley could see past him to where Emily was. Emily would fuck guys on occasion, but considered herself a lesbian. On that night she had wrangled a girl to fool around with. It was Noah. Emily kissed Noah aggressively her tongue entering the young girls mouth. Noah was too timid to return the passion with her own tongue, but was willing to let Emily have her way. Emily took Noah's tiny hand and guided it to Emily's exposed pussy, and whispered what Miley guessed were instructions into the child’s ear. Noah began rubbing Emily's pussy slowly and clumsily. Whatever else happened Miley missed. Her boyfriend was done licking her tits and was now pushing her head down onto his cock so that she could finish him off. Miley was never bold enough to ask either of them about, and was never sure how far they had went. Miley's attention was back in the present now as Noah turned the corner walking toward the room. Emily looked back at Miley again.

“So gorgeous, did you miss me?” Emily asked smiling up at Miley. Miley had always thought that Emily was amazingly beautiful. Her face was just so perfect, her eyes were hypnotizing, and her mouth seemed to beg to be kissed. There's no other way to say except that Miley had developed a crush on Emily early on. Still for the longest time the two of them simply couldn't get along. When they finally did become friends it became apparent to Emily that there was some sexual tension between them. When Emily revealed that she was a lesbian, Miley was more than willing to be thought. Since then they had sex whenever the happened to get some time alone. They were never girlfriends, but they did grow to adore each other. Miley's pussy was aching for relief. Miley smiled, and got on the bed climbing up Emily's body. Emily's only response was adjusting herself to lay on her back.

“You owe me something.” Miley said as she finally reached where she was laying on top of Emily staring into her wondrous eyes.

“Owe you?” She replied with mockingly.

“Mmm hmm. You interrupted me in the shower. I almost came and now my pussy aches.”

“Oh, well then I don't owe you. That was your sister, maybe you should go ask her to heal your aching pussy. I’m pretty sure she knows how.”

“Don't tease me. You know I want you so bad. Please.” Miley begged.

“Hehe. Well, Selena did say to try and make these days leading up to your birthday as possible.”

Emily kissed Miley softly on the lips as she wrapped her arms around Miley. Emily continues to plant light gentle kisses onto Miley's lips as she rolled over on top of Miley. In Spite of the chaste nature of the kisses Miley was already getting hot. She knew how good Emily was, and she was shivering with anticipation. Emily got up straddling Miley and whipped off her jacket, and quickly removed her shirt. Emily wasn't wearing a bra.

“You cunt!” Miley exclaimed.

“What?” Emily replied trying to be innocent.

“I know you only don't wear a bra when your planning to be fucked, and you made me beg.”

“Well you know. I love to play games.”

“Your lucky I'm way to horny to be annoyed with you.”

Miley reached out for Emily's perfect breasts, and massaged them gently. Emily's nipples were like small erasers and were extremely sensitive. Miley flicked and pinched one fully aware that Emily was loving it. Emily unbuckled her belt and grabbed both her panties ant pants and pulled them off at the same time. Emily kissed Miley no like a passionate lover should, her tongue was skillful, and her hands worked to roughly rip off both towels. Emily's hand went strait to Miley's pussy, and began to steadily work her clit. Emily broke the kiss so that she could look at Miley. She always enjoyed watching girls as she built them to orgasm. Miley bit her lip, trying to prevent herself from crying out in extasy.

“Don't” Emily said. “I want to hear you moan. I want you tell me how much you love it.”

“Oh god Em!” Miley whispered. She was breathless, panting, and her body was alive all over like a fire was raging in her. “I need you to make me cum! I can't take it anymore.”

“Yes, that’s what I like to hear baby.” Emily said before giving Miley another tender kiss. Emily stopped rubbing her then, but Miley already knew what she was doing. Miley felt herself be maneuvered into Emily's favorite position. Miley opened her eyes and looked down at Emily. Their legs were hooked around each others body and their pussy's were touching. Emily loved scissoring, they could both get off and Emily could still look down and see Miley's face as she orgasmed. Emily grasped Miley's thigh and started grinding her pussy into Miley's. Miley was so hot and wet already she knew that she wouldn't be able to hold off cumming until Emily did. Miley started to help rub Emily's pussy with her own. Miley couldn't hold off any longer and felt her mind float off as she finally orgasmed. Emily had started to pant and moan, but wasn't there yet. So Miley continued to massage her friends pussy with her own cunt now flowing the product of her orgasm onto Emily's pussy. Miley came again, her orgasms coming in waves over her. Emily came, but Miley ignored it and continued humping her pussy. Their fluids flowed and mingled together dripping from their bodies. Another orgasm hit both of them, and this time Miley couldn't keep going. They were drained and lay there panting unable to move, still intertwined, still dripping. Miley, well satisfied, felt as if she could sleep.

“So you two started having fun without me?” A voice chided from the doorway. Miley and Emily looked over to see Selena Gomez standing in the doorway, hand on her hip, and angelic smile on her face. “We're running late” she said, “get dressed you two.”

“Running late for what?” Miley called after Selena, but she had already turned and left the room. Still both Miley and Emily immediately complied. Selena was always the boss in whatever group she was in. Not because she was bitchy and demanded that, but people just wanted to follow her. Miley and Emily got cleaned up, dressed, hair brushed, and make up fixed. They left the room and went to the living room where they found Selena checking herself out in the mirror.

Miley's attention was drawn to Selena's short skirt that she wore with tights underneath. Miley herself had chosen some very short jean shorts and comfortable top underneath with no bra. She knew it was likely her nipples would be visible in the light, but she had just had several orgasms and didn't really care. Without a word they led Miley out to the car. Emily started driving, apparently aware of their destination.

“Okay, guys where are we going?” Miley asked, curious about what they would be doing today.

“Well, we can't tell you.” Selena explained. “It's a surprise, but you'll like it. Listen, its your birthday in a few days, and well me and Emily wanted to give you an interesting gift. We are going to give you a few experiences to go along with your budding adulthood. Sound fun?”

“I suppose so.” Miley replied nodding slowly. “Your my best friends, right? I can trust you, cant I?”

“Completely!” Emily piped up cheerily.

“Yes. Miley you can trust us completely” Selena said ominously, “and its important I think that you do trust us completely.”

“Okay that sounds a little creepy, but I love you. I'll do what you say.” Emily pulled up to the back of a secluded building, and parked very close to and unmarked door.

“Okay honey come here.” Emily cooed, indicating that Miley should come to the door. As Miley approached the door Emily opened it for her. With all the secrecy Miley couldn't help but feel it was a little underwhelming. It was a very small room that looked like it may have been a utility shed, and its only feature was a chair facing outward.

“Sit down.” Selena commanded as she placed a hand on her back pushing her toward the room. Miley obeyed and sat on the chair. “Okay, give me your shirt.” Selena demanded, her hand reaching out palm up. Miley hesitated, but remembered that she agreed to trust the girls. Miley removed her shirt, her breasts bouncing as they came free, and handed it over to Selena. “Good, trust me you'll want me to hang onto this.” Selena gave Miley a mischievous smile and shut the door on Miley.

Miley looked around, but the room was pretty plain. Miley wasn't sure what she was supposed to do. She looked down and at her breasts and wandered if she should play with herself. Then she heard a noise to her side at about head level. A small circular hole appeared in the wall as part of it slid away. Miley stared at the hole for a moment expectantly. Then slowly a large cock emerged. Miley finally understood what this was. She had been told about glory holes some time ago, and always thought that it would be exciting to suck a stranger's cock, anonymously. Now her it was a large bodiless cock for her to devour.

Miley didn't waste time. She stretched her long tongue out and gave the head of the fully erect cock a taste. The penis twitched in response. Miley reached for the base of the stranger's cock and gripped it firmly. She loaded her tongue with all the saliva she had I her mouth and licked the underside of the penis from her fingers up to the head. She slid the tip of her tongue across the hole at the tip and then spit down the top of his cock. She used her hand to spread her spit all along the cock and started jerking him off. She eagerly licked the cock and enjoyed the feel of the head against her tongue. Then she heard a noise form the other side and turned in time to see another large penis make its way through a glory hole. Miley was ready to go now. She grabbed the new cock in her free hand and took it in her mouth as deeply as she could and sucked him hard. She wet this cock with her spit too and started jerking both of them off as fast as she could. She wanted bad to make both of them to cum. She alternated between the two of them sucking down their cocks until they were deep in her throat and her tongue rolled across their cocks. Miley loved sucking cock, and was getting wet as she pleasured the two men. She enjoyed the feel of it in her mouth, pressing against her throat, and the taste of them on her tongue. Her mouth made loud squelching sounds as her saliva spilled past the sides of her mouth and down her chin. She pulled a cock out of her mouth and eagerly licked the bottom of the head of a cock and suddenly it erupted in her face. A large burst of hot cum hit her in the eye. She tried to correct the cock's aim but the next shot still hit her on the upper lip and blew into her nostril. Not taking a chance anymore Miley took the cock and ignoring any gag reflex swallowed all the way up to his pubic hair. She continued to tug vigorously at the other cock as she received another couple small loads into the back of her throat, which she automatically swallowed. Her tongue played with the his cock trying to find another drop of cum in his pee hole. She turned her head toward the other cock just as he came, painting Miley's tits with a massive load of hot cum. Miley moved quickly this time and took the next load in the inside of her cheek. Her tongue played with the cum in her mouth tasting it and letting as much dribble from her lips as she swallowed. She continued licking both cocks for a few moments but they became flaccid and finally withdrew and the two holes were covered again.

Miley's arms were exhausted and sore and it ached a little to reach out and open the door. Selena and Emily broke from each others embrace. Selena's top was off and she was letting Emily lick her tits. When they saw Miley they both started laughing at the sight of her. Miley scooped cum out of her eye so that she could see, and smiled in spite of her mild embarrassment.

“You see” Selena said, “aren't you glad you didn't get cum all over your shirt?”

“Yeah, I think I got cum almost everywhere else though. You didn't happen to bring a towel did you?” The two of them looked at each other in feign confusion.

“Why no Miss Cyrus.” Emily said in an over the top polite southern accent. “How are we ever going to get all that cum of you?” Selena grabbed Miley's arm and pulled her out of the chair. Miley stood on stiff legs and let herself be kissed and licked on her face by Selena. Every so often Selena would kiss Miley openly on the mouth and they traded more than just spit. Emily cleaned Miley's breasts apparently paying particular attention to her nipples. Emily had also worked Miley's shorts down and was working her fingers into her pussy. Miley was already turned on from sucking off the two men, and Emily was a skilled lesbo bitch. Miley felt herself get excited. Emily decided that Miley's tits were clean enough and brought her tongue to Miley's sweet clit. She licked and finger fucked Miley's pussy, while Selena rubbed Miley's tits and made out with her. Selena had to hold Miley up, because the attention of the two girls were bringing her quickly to a climax. Miley reached for Selena's cunt feeling it through her tights. Miley didn't lick pussy often, but there was something wonderful about Selena's. Miley wanted to taste Selena's pussy again, but was way too weak. Selena reached down and inserted a finger into Miley's asshole. It was finally all she could take. Her body shuddered and she came, star bursts in her eyes.

“I love you two so much.” Miley said finally. “This was the best birthday present ever!”

“You know we love you, Miles.” Selena whispered into her ear. “And this is just the first thing we have planned for you. It just gets better from here.” Selena giggled, and Miley felt herself get excited all over again at what was in store for her.
    Visit my celeb blog site: Deviant Blog. Where I post pics of the hottest celebs under 21.

2. Thanks X42, fc_driver, Rudo, esr123, sid9764_c, viper2134, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That was awesome!!! Thanks evermoore

Post Thanks / Like

Yes very nice story helpful lead up to the big day.