Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Miley Cyrus' Birthday Party, Pt. 2

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Miley Cyrus' Birthday Party, Pt. 2

Miley Cyrus' Birthday Party, Pt. 2
    by Evermoore
    (ff, fM, les, oral, nc)

Miley's cell phone rang early the next morning, but she was already up and ready to go. Miley looked at the name on her phone and a surge of excitement ran through her, it was Selena.

“Hello.” Miley said as she answered her phone. “You going to tell me what you have in store for me today?”

“Haha.” Selena responded. “I told you it's a surprise.” Her two friends, Selena Gomez and Emily Osment, had set up some things for her to do in the days leading up to her birthday. Yesterday, the two of them took her out to a building in the middle of nowhere. There she got to suck two men off through glory holes. Their cum coated Miley's face and breasts, which her friends were nice enough to clean up for her before making her cum in the secluded ally. The experience was exhilarating, and Miley found herself hoping that the rest of the activities would be nearly as fun. “I want you to meet me at the mall, I'll give you your surprise there. Emily is running an errand for me, but she'll meet us for lunch later.”

“What do you mean?” Miley said disappointed. “Emily won't be there?”

“She's taking care of something for later, but we don't need her for this. Don't worry, Emily isn't the only one who can satisfy that hungry pussy of yours. Now get over here.”

Miley hung up grabbed her keys and hopped into her car. It was early enough in the morning so that the road wasn't too crowded and the mall was still mostly empty. Miley checked her phone and saw that Selena had texted her specific directions about where they should meet in the mall. There weren't many people at the mall, but she still got recognized by a couple people. Not too big of a deal. They just said hello and moved on, none of them asked for autographs or pictures. She saw Selena from afar sitting at a table, large dark sunglasses on her face. She was wearing a cute light colored sun dressed that hinted at her sexy figure, and her beautiful legs were crossed underneath the table. She sipped a diet coke from a straw while she waited.

“Have you been waiting here long?” Miley asked as she approached.

“No, we're both got here early actually. I thought that would be best. It will be easier to slip into where we need to go unnoticed when there are fewer people here.”

“Oh my god, Selena. We're not going to like... steal something are we? I don't really think that's an experience I want or need.”

“No, but that might have been a good idea.” Selena responded playfully. “My mind was going in a different direction though.” Selena put her drink away and grabbed Miley's hand and led her away. They walked through the mall at Selena's rapid pace until they reached a store across from the food court to a place covered by blue curtains. Miley saw the words 'Coming soon,' but not what the store was before they slipped inside.

“Selena... what are we doing?” Miley said with a hint of worry in her voice. “We're not supposed to be in here.” The room was large, and there were rows of shelves without any product on them. A large sofa like leather seating was in front of them. That was all she could see, as it was all that was lit. The edges of the room disappeared into darkness. Miley felt her heartbeat quicken.

“Hey your supposed to be trusting me, remember?” Selena said coyly. Miley did remember her promise from the yesterday. She told both Selena and Emily that she would trust them completely. Now she realized that could include some things possibly illegal and maybe even dangerous. She justified to herself that trusting them led to great things yesterday. “Anyway, I made sure that we wouldn't get caught in here. It's fine.” Selena stroked Miley's arm reassuringly.

Selena took off her shades and tossed them into the blackness. She stared into Miley's eyes as she deftly handled the zipper on her dress and pulled the straps to the side. The sun dress fell to the floor at her feet revealing her sexy body in a white bra and matching panties. Miley's worries were suddenly forgotten at the prospect now of getting to fuck Selena. She was the one girl in the world that could actually lure Miley into a lifelong lesbian relationship. Miley pulled Selena into her embrace and kissed her passionately. Miley's hands explored Selena's body briefly before reaching her ass. Miley reached into Selena's panties and massaged her friends beautiful bottom.

“So what did you have and mind here?” Miley asked hoping that whatever it what was would be extremely dirty and fun.

“This is your birthday present.” Selena responded playfully. “What do you want to do?” Miley thought for a moment as she continued to squeeze Selena's butt. Then an idea came to her. She let go of Selena and walked over to sit on the leather seat.

“First, I want you to dance for me.” Miley said in her most seductive tone. Selena grinned feeling herself more than capable of seducing Miley with her moves. Selena started touching slowly running her hands across her body as her hips started to sway to a tune playing out in the food court. It wasn't exactly a dance beat, but it didn't matter as they were only thinking about the lust they felt.

Miley had prepared with the hopes that she would be having sex again and didn't wear anything that would take her long to remove. She removed her clothes quickly as she watched Selena's seductive dance. Selena turned and stuck her ass in front of Miley's face. Selena's panties inched down and Miley could see the top of her crack as her sexy butt swayed back and forth. Miley couldn't help herself and leaned forward enough to plant a wet kiss on Selena's creamy cheek. Selena looked over her shoulder at Miley smiling triumphantly.

“Pull them down for me.” Selena said, which Miley was eager to do. Selena's panties came down smoothly as she wiggled her butt cheeks bouncing a little from side to side. Selena's bottom came into full view in front of Miley, and she reached out with her tongue and licked up the crack of Selena's luscious ass. That inspired a giggle from Selena, and she turned around so that her pussy was in Miley's face. Selena's pussy was beautiful with a tuft of trimmed black pubic hair. Selena's hand was on her belly sliding downward, brushing her private hair with her fingers inching toward her clit. Selena's free hand gently gripped Miley chin and drew it into her pussy. Miley could smell Selena's excitement. Miley's lips just barely pressed against Selena's hot pussy before Selena pulled away again. Selena turned and sat in Miley's lap grinding her ass into Miley's crotch. Miley felt her pussy being teased by Selena's motion and she started to breath rapidly. Miley reached up and cupped Selena's breasts.

“I want to lick your tits.” Miley said in between quick breaths.

“I want to feel your tongue on every part of me.” Selena responded smoothly. “Where you start is entirely up to you.” Miley removed Selena's last bit of clothing, and Selena's breasts fell into Miley's waiting hands. Miley fondled Selena pressing the erect nipples in her fingers. Selena turned in Miley's lap so that she faced Miley again. Selena wrapped her legs around Miley, and they kissed tenderly. Miley took one of Selena's nipples into her mouth and rolled her tongue around it as she sucked the nipple hard. Selena moaned as she enjoyed Miley's aggressive assault on her tits. Miley sucked and pinched each nipple with her teeth. Miley looked for Selena's mouth, and both of their tongues out for each other. Their tongues met between their open mouths, and their tongues rolled over each other. The two girls were caught in a tight embrace with their tits pressed together and saliva dripped onto their tits from their playful tongues.

Selena pushed Miley back so that she was laying down, and Selena straddled her. Selena continued to grind into, and spreading her own wetness onto Miley. Outside their private room the mall was starting to become busy now, Christmas shopping season getting closer. Both girls were oblivious to the increased sounds of life outside. Instead Miley was thinking about how, since this was her birthday present, she should be the one on top doing the grinding. She grabbed Selena and rolled her over so that Selena was at her erotic mercy now. Selena's legs were spread wide and their sensitive pussy's were in contact. Miley started roughly humping Selena to both girls delight. Miley didn't try to hide her pleasure and moaned openly. They tried to kiss as Miley's pussy bumped into Selena's, but they couldn't hold their mouths together. One of them would have to share a sound of ecstasy, breaking their lip lock. The only thing that matched their moaning and soft squeals that escaped their lips, was the leather sofa groaning at every movement.

“I want to taste your pussy Miles.” Selena whispered. Miley wanted to feel her friend's tongue on her pussy too, and even more than that wanted to make Selena cum as well. Miley got up and placed her cunt over Selena's eager mouth. She could feel her wet pussy drip onto Selena's waiting tongue. Then Miley lay on her friend so that her own mouth came to Selena hot cunt. Selena, hungry to eat Miley's pussy, wasted no time. Miley trembled as she felt Selena's tongue flick repeatedly across her clit. Miley tongued Selena's vagina tasting her flowing juices. The taste of Selena's arousal exhilarated her and Miley started licking and sucking Selena's pussy. Miley inserted her finger into Selena's warm cunt trying to pleasure her friend to the full extent of her ability. Both girls vocalized their pleasure more and more loudly. Selena started fucking Miley with two of her fingers rapidly while she teased Miley's clit with the tip of her tongue. Miley felt her mind start to fog over as she felt herself float to a climax. She tried hard to get Selena off as quickly as possible, wanting both of them to cum at the same time. Miley's tongue worked steadily on her friend's clit. She could feel Selena squirm underneath her as Miley continued to plunge her finger into Selena's tight vagina. They both were trying hard to get each other off before they let themselves cum. Finally, neither of them could handle it any longer, and they both came roughly at the same time. Selena squealed in delight, lips wet with Miley's juices. While Miley let out a muffled moan, as she pressed her open mouth onto Selena's pussy. She felt Selena's fluid fill her mouth, its salty taste flowing over her tongue before she swallowed as much as she could. They both breathed heavily for several moments, sweat beads cooling on their bodies, too drained to move. Then Miley heard something that scared her deeply.

“Wow girls, that was very hot.” A voice said from out of the darkness. Miley scrambled from the couch, diving, and falling onto the floor.

“Yeah, you certainly got my blood boiling.” A different voice said still unseeable in the dimness. Selena was slower to react, but was much more coordinated. She sat up found Miley's discarded shirt without looking and held it over her body. Miley didn't have anything to cover herself with and just folded her arms over her breasts and started praying that whoever these guys were didn't recognize the two of them.

“What do you want?” Selena demanded in an stated in a calm but authoritative tone. Two men strolled into the light. They looked about thirty years old and were dressed as Mall security.

“The two of you are trespassing, and committing a lewd act in public.” The first man replied with a lopsided grin. “I mean, the food court is right out there. People heard noises coming from here, children even. This is a serious situation for you two.”

“What do you want?” Selena said again, but this time her tone suggested that she wanted to make some kind of deal.
    “Well” The second man started, “what is it you think you can offer us that would make us not call the police and your parents.” Both officers were sporting cocky grins.

“Money?” Miley put in. Both of the security officers looked at her and chuckled.

“What you gonna break your piggy bank to bribe us?” The first man said, and Miley immediately thought with a little hope that they couldn't possibly know that they were famous. “Naw, where not too interested in that. We were watching the two of you go at it though, and you two look really good fucking each other. We watch hot teenagers walk up and down this mall every day wearing tight jeans or short fucking shorts. Their tits hanging out their shirt. It gets me riled up. And here I got a couple sexy little naked teenies who need a favor. I think you girls know what we want, and its up to you. You can let us fuck the hell out of you, or we can get your parents and the police involved.” Miley and Selena looked at each other, and in that look they communicated that they both understood the other major threat. If this situation got out of this room both of their careers would be severely damaged, maybe destroyed. There was complete silence in the room as the two men awaited an answer. Miley closed her eyes trying to figure out another way they could get out of this. Her mind was foggy and nothing came to mind.

“Okay.” Miley heard herself say. She opened her eyes again, suddenly hoping this was all a dream. Both security officer's smiled eagerly. This wasn't the first time either girl would be fucking someone to get something, but this was different. In all those prior situations Miley felt more in control. This time though, they would have to do anything these two strangers wanted to do to keep their secret.

“Troy you take the one on the floor.” The first man said to his co-worker as he unclasped his belt buckle and approached Selena. “I want the latino one.” The one named Troy approached Miley where she sat on the floor. He was very skinny and tall, his hair was dark and he looked very pale. Troy picked Miley up underneath her armpits and raised her too her feet.

“Now your co-operating with us, right?” Miley nodded weakly. Troy pressed his mouth to hers and his tongue forced its way inside. She felt his tongue find hers and they rubbed their tongues together aggressively. He had rough stubble on his face and it stung her as he continued to kiss her. He brought a hand to her breast and massaged her firmly. He broke the kiss letting Miley breath catch a breath. Troy brought his mouth to Miley's nipple. He suck and licked the nipple until her nipples started to feel hard. Then he bit her nipple just hard enough to hurt, and Miley let out a squeal of pain. The sound of Miley's pain didn't affect Troy at all. He continued to play with Miley's nipples with his mouth. Miley felt his hand on her ass squeezing it hard.

As she let Troy have his way with her body, Miley took a moment to look at Selena. Her friends mouth was engaged with the nameless man's. His shirt was open now revealing a hairy pot belly and his pants were around his ankles. The man was already in between Selena's legs, rubbing his own cock as he became erect, and he was roughly rubbing Selena's breast. Troy dropped to his knees and started to sloppily lick Miley's pussy, while he slowly inserted his finger into her.

“Damn girl!” Troy exclaimed. “Your already wet for me huh?” Miley wanted to correct him that she wasn't wet for him, but still wet from Selena. She didn't want to risk upsetting them though. He stood up after only licking her pussy for about half a minute, and pushed Miley to her knees instead. “Pull my cock out and get to work, teenie whore.” He said as he started to unbutton his shirt. Miley didn't like being called dirty named by strangers, but complied with him without a word. Miley worked off Troy's pants and boxers revealing his cock. Miley felt thankful that his cock wasn't too large, and was already hard. She took his cock and started rubbing him, as she used her tongue to flick across the head of his cock. Miley heard whimpers of pain coming from Selena. Miley spared a momment to look over and see what was happening to her friend. She saw the large man on top of Selena, her tender pussy being pounded hard Miley felt Troy's hands on the back of her head and she went back to work on his cock. She sensually rubbed her tongue across all the sensitive areas she had learned so well. Then she opened her mouth wide and took as much of him as she could take into her warm, wet mouth. She sucked him vigorously as she bobbed up and down on his cock. As she fucked her mouth with Troy's cock she used her and to massage his balls. Miley decided she would do her best to make him cum as quickly as possible so that the two of them could get out of there. She certainly didn't mind blowing a guy, that wasn't a big deal. She would suck friends and acquaintances off for fun. She felt Troy starting to force her head down deeper and faster on his cock, until she kept gagging on his cock.

Without warning Troy pulled out of Miley's mouth and picked her up onto her feet before tossing her toward the couch. Miley stumbled clumsily and fell forward onto the couch. She saw Selena, or at least the back of her. She had apparently talked the fat man into letting her get on top, and was now bouncing on his cock while her hand worked vigorously on her own clit. Selena had found a way to enjoy the situation and was now moaning steady, her pussy juices coating the man's shaft. Troy was upon Miley and forcing her into a doggy position on the leather sofa. Miley was hovering over the fat man's legs and staring at Selena's bouncing ass. Miley felt the head of Troy's cock against her moist opening and he slowly press into her. Miley tried to follow Selena's example of trying to make the best of this and started rubbing herself as she was being fucked. It started to work as Miley worked a steady rhythm of masturbating herself as Troy steadily fucked her. Miley started to rock her hips back into Troy's dick. Miley pleaded with Troy to fuck her harder and faster. He grasped Miley's hips and started giving Miley a furious pounding. It hurt enough to bring tears to Miley's eyes, but it was a pain she reveled in. Her body was hot and her pussy ached as she was roughly fucked. In between pleasure filled high pitched moans Miley opened her eyes. She saw Selena bouncing rapidly on a thick cock, her ass moving seductively in front of her eyes. Then Miley remembered what Selena had said earlier. That she wanted to feel Miley's tongue all over her.

Miley stopped rubbing her pussy and reached to spread Selena's ass open. Miley started to lick Selena's ass hole. It was deliciously dirty and Miley always enjoyed doing dirty things to Selena. Miley forced her tongue into Selena's anus as both of their cunts were filled with cock. The excitement of being viciously fucked and having her tongue buried in Selena's asshole started to be too much for Miley to handle. Miley felt half way in between passing out and erupting into magnificent pleasure. Her tongue darted into Selena's asshole as deeply as it could go. She could hear both the fat man and Troy's grunts turning higher and higher in pitch indicating that they were close to coming. Miley herself felt ready to erupt from her gut, but Selena beat them all to it. Selena's orgasmed with a loud cry and her fluids flowed all over the thick cock she had been riding. Now that she was finished Selena got off the fat man's dick, but before he had finished. The fat man was close to coming and could have handled it on her own, but Miley felt so turned on by now. she just grabbed the abandoned cock and started sucking it. It was covered in Selena's juices which made it taste and smell like her. Miley sucked the cock hard trying to literally pull the cum out of his balls. She felt the hot load shoot into her mouth a moment later. Miley didn't take the time to taste it and just swallowed the entire load. She let the dick fall from her mouth as he started to get soft. Miley was being fucked vigorously, her pussy ached, and she wanted to cum. She reached for her pussy and started rubbing her clit again. Hoping she could finish before Troy did. She felt her self nearing climax and she moaned a long continuous note as she built up. Then she felt Troy come. He fired hot load after hot load deep inside Miley. She had never had a guy come into her before and she realized that it felt so good. Imagining cum fill her womb was the last stimulus she needed. She orgasmed and collapsed onto the sofa, trying to catch her breath. Juices and cum flowed from her pussy. She felt Selena at her crotch licking at her hole and sucking cum out of her.

Troy and the fat man didn't say another word. They got up and got dressed, and then left. Slowly Miley and Selena got up to do the same. Cum was dripping out of Miley's pussy, which she cleaned up with her panties before stuffing the soiled pair into her pocket.

“Miley. Are you okay?” Selena asked as the finished putting their clothes back on. She looked at Miley sheepishly as if she was expecting to be yelled at.

“Yeah, I suppose. Its just that he didn't wear a condom, and he came inside me. Don't feel bad I don't blame you.” Miley pulled Selena into a hug. “It was a good idea and I had a lot of fun with you. I even got into fucking them after a while. I just have to get a morning after pill somehow, it will be fine though. Do you think we should do something about them? I mean who knows how many girls they will coerce.”

“I have a Plan-B pill Miley.” Selena said weakly. “I'm glad you liked it, but I swear when I hired those guys I told them to bring condoms. I got off before my guy came, and I honestly thought that guy was going to pull out of you.” Miley stared at Selena open mouthed.

“You mean you hired those guys to fuck us?” Miley said, confusion flaring up into anger.

“Hey, you said you liked it remember?” Selena said. “I just thought it would be something exciting, and it was. We both enjoyed ourselves, and your not going to get pregnant or anything. So calm down, but I understand if you don't want more.” She teased. “So whats it going to be?”

Miley weighed her options. She could continue to be mad at Selena, but she knew in her heart that she really did enjoy everything that she had set up for her so far. She didn't want to miss out on anything else that Selena had in store for her.

“What's next?” Miley said at last. Selena grinned happily.

“Not until tomorrow. Emily should have it all set up for you though. I'm going to call her so we can meet up for lunch.” The two of them emerged from the room unnoticed, and left the mall. They were stopped a couple of times by fans, and Miley wondered if they could smell her musk as she put her arm around them for a picture. Miley daydreamed as she drove to the restaurant where they would meet Emily. She fantasized about all the dirty things that had popped into her mind over the years, and wondered which one she would face tomorrow.
    Visit my celeb blog site: Deviant Blog. Where I post pics of the hottest celebs under 21.

2. Likes liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

very good post more!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah..Story is hott!

5. Thanks thanked for this post