Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Miley Cyrus - "So Undercover" set candids in Los Angeles, December 13-22, 2010 *updated*

Post Thanks / Like

Chances are? LOL I'd bet my house on it - that Tish Cyrus is fucking bat-shit crazy! I mean like you said, she married Billy-Ray in the first place - that acky-breaky tool - and then has an alleged affair with Bret Michaels, which was apparently enough for Mullet-head over there to break off the marriage.

Oh, I definitely think the mom is just as, if not crazier than Miley - which makes it extremely interesting - cause who knows how this entire saga will end.

I mean remember Britney? Once Brit hit the sauce/meth - she was banging security, managers, assistants, photogs, doctors, other rehab members - and that was before she shaved her head!

And as "stable" as her family "appeared" to be, later it came out that K-Fed was even sleeping with/screwing around with Brit's mom! (2008-2009) ...not to mention while all that shit was apparently going on, Jaime-Lynn had a live-in BF who was laying his pipe into that 16-year-old twat in the very next room.

I mean you can't make this shit up!

And my point being, that all occurred from an apparently "stable" family at the time. So can you imagine what we're in store for here? For one, Miley has so many step-brothers and sisters, you don't know who's who to begin with.

And now with Papa bear gone from the house and Tish "lets fuck 80s lead vocalists" Cyrus in charge and giving her daughter career and love life advice, I can't even imagine the kind of scandals that are just waiting to be uncovered!

I mean the girl has been 18 for what, three fucking weeks - and already there's been a topless cell phone scandal, underage drinking candids, and ACTUAL footage of her smoking a bong! What the hell is in store for us by the time she hits 20? I can't even imagine.

Hell I'll be EXTREMELY SHOCKED if in that time there isn't a sex tape(s), and/or she gets preggers! You mark my words. I mean you don't have to be Nostrodamus to assume these things, but right now I'm betting anything that these things will happen now! (just going on the last few weeks).

I just pray the sex tape comes BEFORE the preggers, cause later when she shoots out those mullet-spawn children to some back-up dancer no ones going to care [as much] LOL

(sorry for the rant, got on a roll)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Miley Cyrus - "So Undercover" set candids in New Orleans, December 16, 2010

3. Thanks petya100, Jezzes101, TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Um OK? That makes no sense Inigo IMHO.

Firstly, weather her family love her or not has nothing to do with her going "off the rails" so to speak, which in itself is bullshit. She isn't "going off the rails" at all (as I hear people in the media say) but just doing normal teenage shit.

Personally I think it's more about environment than breading/upbringing if you ask me.

You could have all the support in the world, and come from the most loving and affluent family, but still become a coke whore junky, etc. Paris Hilton, anyone? Kim Kardashian? Nicole Richie? (Fuck, I just realized could list at least two dozen girls here right now, but you get what I mean).

The problem is unlike other girls her age she literally has a camera stuck up her ass 24/7, so anything she says or does is blown out of proportion and played back and analysis over and over again.

I mean can you imagine if there was footage of even half the shit (teenage mistakes) you made when you were growing up; drugs, sex, clubbing, fights, domestics, relationships, bad clothes, bad hairstyles, fuckwit friends, crazy trends and phases etc.

That alone has got to fuck with your head a little, knowing that the ENTIRE planet can simply go online and see your life play out, rightly or wrongly, and wait to see what decision you make today; with brain dead moms and their daughters waiting to see what shoes you're going to wear to what you're eating, driving, and/or who you're fucking.

Now that's a fucking triple-decker pressure sandwich if ever there was one, and you haven't even passed your teens or gotten out of bed yet! WTF?!

So back to your point about "loving" and caring parents, I don't think I would put much stock in the very people who were retarded enough to throw her childhood in front of a camera to begin with.

But also,

What makes me laugh are these people who look at her (and her friends, Selena and Demi) like their fucking saints or geniuses, and like they orchestrated all of these huge money making careers on their own!

What are you kidding me? They just went along for the ride (and when it comes down to it) used by their folks looking for a payday. What, you really think when Miley was young Billy-Ray was like, "Oh she's a natural, she's going to love it! This will really be good for her!" - shoving her in front of a camera and making her famous!?

Bullshit! He was most probably thinking $$$$ saying to himself, "Hell yeah, in a few years time we'll (I'll) be able to clean up."

Meanwhile, it was the people behind them that created the stars they are today, the managers, publicist, agents, to name just a few.

Yet ppl actually fall for the illusion and expect them (the girls) to be just like their fake characters, all shy and shit, and so smart and creative and cute ...but then freak out at the first sign of trouble and lay the whole, "I'm so disappointed in her" bullshit.

What a crock of shit.

The point is, this is the time where their true colors come out (18-21) when they break free from all the teenage image bullshit, and they're not being stage managed and told what to do or say, and funnily enough most of these child stars rebel in the biggest fucking way once they get an ounce of freedom, which when you think about it, who could blame them?

5. Thanks burnsy42, Sikk Puppy thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Miley Cyrus - "So Undercover" set candids in New Orleans, December 16, 2010 *updated HQ*

7. Thanks petya100, Jezzes101, MileyFan78, GIGGIDYGOO thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

wanna see defenetly more!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Miley Cyrus - "So Undercover" set candids in New Orleans, December 21, 2010

10. Thanks Hagan_Bajan, X42, Jezzes101, PapaZ, GIGGIDYGOO thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Miley Cyrus - going to "So Undercover" set in New Orleans, December 22, 2010

12. Thanks PapaZ, Jezzes101, Rudo, petya100 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

undercover you say...........well if Miley insists

Post Thanks / Like

cant wait till the movie is out
    i hear she cuss's alot and says handjob:hubbahubba:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Inigo_Montoya View Post
    Man Disney, I thought you said that you heard that she DOES a handjob in the movie. I'd be the first one in line for the movie if she did. :)
    Lol she says this in the movie

" I said car wash, not handjob booth"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast