Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Demi Lovato - 2010 private self shot candids with friends

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzes101 View Post
    with Selena Gomez, those two love each other after all :P
    Yes, it's well known that Demi and former BFF Selena had sleep-over experimentation nights together!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gotta another One!

:hubbahubba:

3. Thanks mikekim29, petya100, PapaZ, Jezzes101, GIGGIDYGOO, X42, TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here we go, we're getting there... these are getting more sexier and sexier by the minute! I'm loving this! ...just waiting for the demi-fantics to come out of the woodwork and poopoo the the whole thing, as they always do.

Post Thanks / Like

Default And there's MORE!!!

:hubbahubba:

Apparently there's a few more Demi going Wild pics. Rumor is that there is a kissing(with tongue) pic of her and pal Chloe Bridges. As well as other pseudo-lesbo pics simulating 3-way action with a dude and other chick friends!!! Can't wait to see em!...And Post em!

6. Thanks mikekim29, petya100, PapaZ, Jezzes101, Rudo, TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I was hoping 2010 would go out with a bang! Awesome! This is definitely a Christmas present to all of us this year!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Inigo_Montoya View Post
    Demi can get pretty darn sexy when she wants to. I LOVE it! Keep it up Demi.
    She's been keeping it up since the first pic was posted...lol. Personally I'm hoping to see that kissing pic of her and Chloe that they were talking about.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TPG View Post
    I was hoping 2010 would go out with a bang! Awesome! This is definitely a Christmas present to all of us this year!
    "God bless us, everyone"

*said in a Tiny Tim voice*

Post Thanks / Like

I only said the other day that I'm totally in lust with Demi at the minute and look what happens. BOOM!

Post Thanks / Like

i want more more more !

Post Thanks / Like

Yep just snooping around myself and it seems from various reliable sources that there in a sex tape out there!! and that its coming soon! But first there's this, about her coke and drinking habit [I'm fucking loving this BTW as her true colors come out more and more with every passing day]

It's sounding more and more like Disney pukling Demi Lovato's stint in rehab has less to do with her anger issues and a whole lot more to do with her substance abuse problem. The NY Daily News says:

"She was doing line after line [of cocaine] like a pro — and she was 17 at the time," Texas college student Brian Payne told Life & Style magazine.

Payne [said] he witnessed the Disney Channel star snorting cocaine during a party [at the North Richmond Hills house of a friend following a concert in Dallas] last December.

Payne said he and the "Sonny With A Chance" star partied all night.

"I just remember her doing [cocaine] as if she had been doing it for a long time," Payne said. "It didn't seem like something new to her."

The 18-year-old Lovato's hard partying apparently continued right up to the point she checked into a treatment center last week.

But don't let's forget the boozing:

"Demi's been on a tear lately. She'll chug booze straight from the bottle," a source close to Lovato [revealed].

"Since Joe dumped her, Demi's been depressed and drinking a lot. It's been hard for her to keep working so closely with Joe," another unnamed source told Life & Style.

then we have her affiliation with Wilmer being confirmed all over the place too, here's another.

Wilmer Valderrama is all kinds of sucio, but somehow he gets a lot of barely-legal Hollwood ass. Case in point: he was drilling 18-year-old Demi Lovato before she was shipped off to rehab. According to Page Six:

Before the Disney star entered a [rehab] facility, Lovato introduced pals to the 30-year-old "That '70s Show" star as her boyfriend.

"The two started seeing each other in May right after her breakup with Jonas," a source on the tour said. "She would show us pictures of them together."

13. Thanks X42, sanchezdirty thanked for this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast