Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Demi Lovato - 2010 private self shot candids with friends

Post Thanks / Like

And now from X17, a pretty reliable site IMO. And I've never known then to be wrong before

Just when you thought Demi Lovato's life couldn't get any more complicated, we're hearing that a sex tape featuring the barely legal singer/actress could leak any day now!

After going to rehab, punching her former BFF Alex Welch, sending nasty e-mails to Ashley Greene and a set of recently released raunchy photos (whew!), a source reveals that the teenage starlet videotaped herself getting it on with a young man over the summer.

Our source was working Demi’s concert in early August (less than two weeks before her 18th birthday), and they tell X17online exclusively that when they tried to enter her tour bus before a show, Demi's uncle Francisco Lovato, who was serving as a chaperone, wouldn't let them on board. He simply said Demi was "busy", but another member of Demi's tour crew tells X17online that the Disney starlet would "always kick people off the bus so she could bring random dudes on board and get nasty with them." It's not known whether Francisco was aware of what was going on behind closed doors, and he has yet to respond to our calls.

The source added that Demi was “no stranger to filming her sexual exploits,” and a tape of Demi and one of her boy toys “will surface soon.” It's not known when the footage was shot, but if it was after her birthday on August 20, it very well could end up in the lap of an adult video distributor, as she would no longer be considered underage.

So who was watching Demi while she was getting into all sorts of mischief? Our source tells X17online exclusively, "No one really cared about what she did or how she acted. It was truly sad to watch. She tried to act more adult by using foul language and showing her friends how rebellious she was, but she was so rude, everyone just made fun of her."

Seeing as these pictures of Demi and her gal pals having a wild (and unsupervised!) time have just popped up online, do you think a sex tape is next for the Disney starlet?

In case you can't be bothered reading all that, what they're saying is that a sex tape with Demi is imminent! So in other words, all that bullshit we initially heard - and what her fucking sycophant fans where defending was absolute lies (as expected).

She apparently broke up with Joe [Jonas] and straight away hooked up with Wilmer, did a ton of blow and drink and then in the meanwhile filmed herself having sex with some OTHER dude, one of which she had join her on the tour bus for a fuck!

So much for the bullshit line, "Oh, she was simply heart broken [the poor dear] and snapped ...and is NOT in rehab but a 'treatment center' to work out her anger management issues."

Kiss my ass fan boys! (the douches who refused to accept that she's a drugs)

At this point, who the hell knows how many guys have had her now. If she's had guys join her on the bus for fun almost every night, who knows what the final number is. No wonder Wilmer was circling, the guys a legendary cocks-men, so he could probably detect the shit going on and went in for the kill!

Hell, if his cock is good enough for Lindsay Lohan (in her prime), Many Moore, and Jennifer Love Hewitt, then its good enough for dimples there (demi). It seemed the punching of her friend/back up dancer was the final straw, and all that other stuff - boozing, druging, fucking, and god knows whatever else was just the beginning!

Anyway who cares, now we get to sit back with some popcorn and watch another disney star getting fucked!

2. Thanks X42, sanchezdirty thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been readin celebfanforum for about a few months now and
    decided to make a account. The sites great and TPG you're funny as hell.

ps. cant wait for that sextape

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TPG View Post
    And now from X17, a pretty reliable site IMO. And I've never known then to be wrong before

In case you can't be bothered reading all that, what they're saying is that a sex tape with Demi is imminent! So in other words, all that bullshit we initially heard - and what her fucking sycophant fans where defending was absolute lies (as expected).

She apparently broke up with Joe [Jonas] and straight away hooked up with Wilmer, did a ton of blow and drink and then in the meanwhile filmed herself having sex with some OTHER dude, one of which she had join her on the tour bus for a fuck!

So much for the bullshit line, "Oh, she was simply heart broken [the poor dear] and snapped ...and is NOT in rehab but a 'treatment center' to work out her anger management issues."

Kiss my ass fan boys! (the douches who refused to accept that she's a drugs)

At this point, who the hell knows how many guys have had her now. If she's had guys join her on the bus for fun almost every night, who knows what the final number is. No wonder Wilmer was circling, the guys a legendary cocks-men, so he could probably detect the shit going on and went in for the kill!

Hell, if his cock is good enough for Lindsay Lohan (in her prime), Many Moore, and Jennifer Love Hewitt, then its good enough for dimples there (demi). It seemed the punching of her friend/back up dancer was the final straw, and all that other stuff - boozing, druging, fucking, and god knows whatever else was just the beginning!

Anyway who cares, now we get to sit back with some popcorn and watch another disney star getting fucked!

Hopefully all of this is confirmed. A recent Blind Item has Demi pegged as the leading candidate. While X17 has been known to break stories, they're site is also known for massive exaggeration and woefull tall tales. We need the hard evidence and the key to this is her so-called buddies leaking all these pics and rumored vids. I'm keeping close tabs on any of the info released amongst the hoards of blogs/fansites who are breaking the story. With a little luck, we all get to see some sex-tape action soon!(Plump ass getting railed)

*Dug these up..

:hubbahubba:

6. Thanks mikekim29, X42, GIGGIDYGOO, TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Preview of the sex tape

:bum::cow-girl::doggy-style:

Post Thanks / Like

1) If it's a "sex tape", a twat shot is inevitable. I hope there's at least one good shot of it. (I wonder if she shaves or not. Has anyone thought about this? I want to know.)

2) PLEASE let her be one of the kinds of girls who enjoys it in the ass. Seeing her bare ass would be great, but seeing it get fucked would be the highlight of my year. I mean, c'mon, if she's not getting her ass rammed after we've seen the amazing pics of her ass from this past June.. I'll feel extremely cheated:

3) Tits, tits, tits!

4) I hope this isn't one of those Paris Hilton night vision deals. *facepalm*

5) ...and above all else: Demi. Lovato. fully. naked.

9. Thanks petya100 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt it. Hate to say it, but I'll be very surprised if the video turns out to be as clear as other leaked sex videos. Remember, this sex tape was apparently shot on a tour bus (going on the information that we currently have) and probably on a cellphone at best?

Personally, I expect to see an ass shot (missionary style on a bed, legs spread wide waiting to be taken, etc) and some bare tit would would be so great! I've been curious to see what kind of nipples that girl has - let me go on record to say that I suspect their puffies, bit I would love it if they were tiny little brown areloas.

And more importantly, hopefully the guy remembered to throw her into the only position that girl, with that body and butt deserves, and that's doggy-style! Would pay just about anything to see her get taken/pounded from behind!

But again as hot as it would be I'm not getting my hopes up too high cause think about the source (how it is filmed) via some sex-up dude with a cell phone - if it were you and me, would we remember/much less care if the lighting was right and if you could see anything properly?

I'd be too concerned with drilling that succulent little honey first and foremost!

11. Thanks SenorSwift thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

They could of had a camera on the tour bus.
    It'll probably be the same quality as the Miley bong video.

that'll be a great christmas present am i right

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah it was anything as good as that, I'd be so fucking astounded and pleased - fingers crossed -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TPG View Post
    But again as hot as it would be I'm not getting my hopes up too high cause think about the source (how it is filmed) via some sex-up dude with a cell phone - if it were you and me, would we remember/much less care if the lighting was right and if you could see anything properly?
    Yeah, hopefully it's lit just enough.. to see the good stuff. I hope it was at least the type of camera that comes with some digital cameras. I have one of those, and the quality isn't half bad.

Post Thanks / Like

Well yeah, like I said in another thread - these are people paid by her - to look out for her interests (mainly her image). So what else do you expect them to say;

"Oh yeah, we saw the footage and we thought it was really hot. Demi has great form, and can really suck a mean cock!"

I mean I bet if you asked them [her people] about the possibility of there being racy pix of her sticking out her tongue and almost flashing her tits, what do you think they would say? Of course they'd deny it - thats what they get paid for!

I mean, its only common sense. But it is interesting that they're actually responding to the allegation - that's very telling too. I'm now edging closer (about 90%) that there that there is indeed a video out there.

Also, if you listen to the Miley/bong saga - the tape was floating around for a while before it was released - and they (Miley's people) were apparently paying off anyone and everyone that was at the party (to obtain the numerous copies) ...hell they even bought one dude a brand new laptop!

But unfortunately for them they didn't get ALL the copies and one finally leaked. I can see the same thing happening here (hopefully)

16. Thanks GIGGIDYGOO thanked for this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast