Loading Zone 2
With Maria Menounos
Written by TPG
Codes: MF, anal
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

As expected I didn't hear from Maria Menounos for several days after our initial encounter.

But I did however get the last laugh as she soon received an invoice for the towing company, billing her for my trouble. To my amusement this caused her to finally swallow her pride and call me out of the blue to discuss the hefty $600 fee.

"I can't afford that!" she whined over the phone, to which I simply scoffed.

"But I thought you were little Miss Hollywood producer?" I snickered. "Or where you just lying about that too?"

"That's got nothing to do with it," she replied defensively.

She then went on to beg me to take care of it, as I immediately responded by asking her what was in it for me.

Groaning through the phone, Menounos finally relented and asked me point blank what I wanted, to which I smugly suggested that we take that dinner date we never had.

"OK, fine." she conceded, "One date. And that's it."

"Well shit," I remarked. "Don't do me any favors Maria."

"No, I'm serious." she added. "I don't mean to sound like a bitch, but I just don't have time for a relationship. I'm just too busy."

"Who said anything about a relationship?" I quipped. "I'm not asking for your hand in marriage."

"You are Greek, right?" she wisecracked as I went on.

"I just wanted to hook up with you again." I admitted. "I thought we had fun the last time we were together?"

The sexy correspondent fell silent as images of our last encounter no doubt flashed through her mind before she asked me one final time if I could help her out, and with that I happily obliged and punched in a few codes into the office computer and erased her driving fines and records.

"There, all done." I said. "So, let's say 8pm tomorrow night? Is that good for you?"

Maria exhaled, and after several moments finally and reluctantly agreed to meet me at a trendy LA restaurant the following evening.

To say I was excited and looking forward to our dinner date was the understatement of the year, especially as I knew just how sexy she could look when she put some effort into it, and what she was like if nudged in the right direction and forced to "slut it up" a little.

She could be such a sexy little whore if she wanted to be. Later that evening, I eagerly awaited her arrival at the restaurant and had spruced myself up and had even gone to the trouble of bringing her some flowers.

You see despite my lewd intentions towards her I still thought it was important to treat her like a lady and make her feel special.

But to my chagrin, Maria never showed and instead left me an abrupt voice message apologizing for her absence and explaining that she had apparently been pulled away to an A-list event at the very last minute, and was unable to get away.

"Sorry Rob, but I got a last minute work thing that I had to attend." she stated. "We'll have to reschedule OK? Bye."

It was total B.S as I could clearly hear her slurring her words and detected the commotion behind her. She was clearly intoxicated and having a blast, most probably just whoring it up with her girlfriends.

Naturally I was incredibly disappointed and very much pissed, and throwing the roses into the trash I vowed to get my revenge.

A few days later Menounos was at a business meeting across town and as she exited the building and came outside to collect her car from the parking garage, she was taken aback to find her vehicle immobilized by a thousand dollar wheel clamp.

Rolling her eyes she then made the call to the towing company to complain, and was forced to give her credit card details over the phone and pay the $220 dollar fee to get someone to come out there and detach it from her car.

If she assumed that this would be the last of her troubles she was sorely mistaken, as she soon found her car clamped on at least three separate occasions, until she finally sent me a scathing text message berating me.

—I Hope You Feel Good About Yourself.

The message read.

—You've Made Me Spend Almost A Thousand Dollars In Parking Fines & Fees. You Bastard!

Serves you right, bitch. I thought to myself.

It was about a week later that Maria was across town attending the 2010 Video Game Awards at the Los Angeles convention center, and as expected she looked absolutely breathtaking.

There I took the opportunity to sneak into the event, and while watching her closely and waiting for the right opportunity, I finally picked the perfect time to strike.

With most of her hosting duties out of the way and all of the guests enjoying the main show on stage, I watched as the Greek correspondent quietly ducked away from the crowd and slipped upstairs into a secluded area looking for the ladies room.

There she hoped to get some privacy and find a quiet place to converse with a male suitor who she was communicating with via text message(s).

Moving quickly, I covertly followed her up the stairs and into the empty bathroom before I suddenly and abruptly grabbed her by the arm and pinned her against the wall, taking her breath away.

"Boo!" I blared, as she shrieked with surprise and in the process dropped her phone.

"Jesus Christ!" she gasped. "What the hell are you doing here Rob? How did you get in?"

"Never mind that," I quipped. "Why have you been avoiding me?"

"What?" she stammered, while picking up her phone from the floor. "No I haven't, don't be ridiculous."

"I got your message from the other night." I reminded her about our doomed dinner date. "Thanks for standing me up."

"I, um..." Maria mumbled, trying to think of a quick excuse but coming up empty.

Suddenly, I took this opportunity to reach out and grope her body through the tiny black dress, proceeding with her hips and moving my hands over her luscious butt and across her succulent breasts.

"Um, OK? Can I help you?" she stated sarcastically, taken aback by my bold action.

"I like the way you look tonight." I smirked, "Maybe if you wore something like this on our date, I wouldn't have to follow you around town."

"Huh?" Maria muttered, "What did you say?"

Without warning, I then boldly slipped my hand under her short dress and reached inside to feel the warmth of her panties. To my delight she wore silk red knickers, which apparently matched her high heeled shoes.

"Why you sexy little minx," I grinned. "Are you wearing a thong under there, Maria?"

The wannabe journalist blushed brightly and squirmed against me, looking at the exit and mumbling incoherently as she tried to tell me to leave the ladies room before security was alerted and would catch us together in the act, and more importantly get her in trouble.

"I could get in trouble." she urged, as I gently caressed the inside of her legs, relishing the feel of her soft smooth skins and her sweaty thighs.

"Do I make you nervous, baby?"

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Doing what?" I replied smugly, before leaning forward to gently kiss her on the lips, my hands gently exploring and caressing her exquisite body in the process.

"I'm only giving you what you want, Maria." I told her as I stroked her sex through her underwear, causing her to coo and melt in my arms.

"Oh god." she let out, as her body quickly betrayed her and her hips seem to move on their own volition.

As I gently stroked her sex, her body immediately responded and she began to grind her hips against my hand.

"See, you do like it." I whispered. "Let's face it baby, I know what you need."

To my delight Maria did not resist or back away for a single moment and simply permitted me to kiss and touch her freely.

I grinned to myself as I savored the taste of her cherry flavored lip balm, and insisted that she open her mouth and stick out that pretty little tongue of hers that I loved so much.

"C'mon, open your mouth." I insisted. "Open your mouth Maria."

Menounos reluctantly obliged but no doubt complied nonetheless.

"Face it." I told her. "You're my little whore now."

With that I then pulled her underwear to the side and leisurely brushed my fingers along the length of her gleaming slit, marveling at her wetness. Massaging her sex, I then insisted that she take off her underwear all together.

"What, here?" she gasped. "Right now?"

"You heard me." I grinned. "Besides, the least you could do is offer me a souvenir?"

To my delight Maria hesitated for a moment as she looked around and glared at the exit, noting that the door to the ladies room was essentially open and free for anyone to simply walk in at any more.

Nevertheless, she finally complied and proceeded to move her hands and giggled to herself as she reached down to disrobe.

"You're crazy. This is crazy." she whispered to herself, her pretty face blushing brightly with shame as she was instructed to undress.

"What the hell am I doing?" she added.

"You know exactly what you're doing." I told her. "You're being a good girl and doing what you're told. Just do what I tell you, and take those panties right off."

Slipping them down her legs, the sexy correspondent then blushed shyly pulled them from around her high heeled shoes and handed them too me. I immediately cooed with delight as they were warm to the touch.

I could clearly feel the heat from her pussy on the undergarment and without thinking I instinctively brought them up to my face to inhale her scent.

"Ah there it is," I smirked smugly to myself. "That incredibly scent of yours."

"OK there, are you happy?" she said while trying to convince me to leave. "Now get out of here before someone sees us."

"Not before I get a taste." I remarked, when suddenly she kissed me hard on the lips as she apparently assumed that that was all I wanted.

But she was wrong.

Grinning slyly to myself I then grabbed her by the throat and playfully pushed her back against the wall, pinning her there before I suddenly dropped to my knees before her and shoved my face under the hem of her short skirt and licked her bare sex.

"ohmigod!" she half gasped and giggled at the same time, her body tensing and her legs almost giving way.

"What are you—ooh! What are you doing? Are you crazy? Not here!"

Despite herself, Maria could only moan and run her fingers through my hair as I eagerly licked her pristine clam right there again the wall in the ladies bathroom of the convention center, taking her long wilted labial lips into my mouth and sucking and teasing them.

"Ugh. Fuck." she panted to the action, as I pried her legs open and helped myself to her twat.

Maria could only moan and turn her face to the side and bite her bottom lip.

"Jesus, where did you learn to eat pussy like that?" she moaned. "Ooh."

"I've been waiting a very long time to do that to you, Maria." I told her between licks, before I locked my mouth entirely around her sex and slurped and savored her fully, driving her wild.

"ohmigod!" she inhaled sharply, her body thrashing about wildly above me. "I can't believe this is happening right now, right here. You're crazy."

"Yeah, crazy about you." I snickered. "I guess you and I have a thing with bathrooms, eh?"

I then went on.

"I always promised myself that if I ever say you again I would make sure to eat that pretty little pussy of yours."

"Oh God." was all she could muster as I returned my attention on her clit and sucked it into my mouth.

While she continued to moan and whine, I took the opportunity to raise one of her legs and place it over my shoulder before I then added a digit and proceeded to finger her while I hungrily ate her hot Greek cunt.

"Rub your clit," I insisted, as she immediately reached down with one hand and keenly played with herself while I continued to feast on her.

"Oh, you bastard." she purred as I continued to utterly devour her cunt, dragging her ever closer to an orgasm.

"Hmm, you shaved tonight?" I remarked, referring to the fact that unlike our previous encounter she now seemed to be completely shaved clean.

"I like it," I said. "It suits you. You're pussy looks so pretty right now, all wet and shit. God I love the taste of you cunt, Maria."

Pausing for a moment to study her vagina, I then lewdly spat at it, causing her to gasp with surprise and blush ever brighter.

"You're pretty wet right now, you know that?" I snickered. "What's that about?"

"Ooh." she bemoaned as I casually molested her right there against the wall, in clear sight of the open door for anyone (upstairs) to see.

Fortunately for us we seemed to be the only people on that particular floor.

"For someone that's in a rush to leave, you sure seem excited about something?" I teased, as I added another digit and now fingered her with two of my fingers.

With that I then forced myself upon her again, stood up and kissed her hard on the lips while pinning her back against the wall once more. And while she resisted a little at first, she quickly came around and keenly reciprocated, taking my tongue and sucking on it keenly, and savoring her own pussy juice.

"What has gotten into you today?" she panted, as I kissed my way down her neck and eagerly groped and fondled her tits through her dress. "Why are you like this?"

"Like what? I'm just returning the favor, babe." I admitted, referring to the fine blow job she offered me not more than two weeks earlier.

"What's wrong?" I finally asked. "Don't you like getting your pussy eaten?"

Maria simply responded by grabbing my head and pushing me down to my knees again and grinding my face back against her sex.

"Just shut up and eat my pussy!" she panted lustfully, and I happily obliged.

Licking her keenly for several more moments, I suddenly stood up once again and without warning pulled her over towards the counter and instructed her to get up.

"Come here, and get up over here." I demanded. "I've been dying to fuck you all week!"

"What? We can't!" she whined. "Not here, please Rob. We'll get caught. We'll get in trouble."

Ignoring her pleas, I pulled her over to the counter and directed her to get up, but she was naturally reluctant, apparently terrified that someone would catch us.

"Listen," I told her sternly. "I'm going to fuck you in here if you like it or not! I know you want to, and to be honest I don't even care if you want to admit it to me or not anymore.

But I intend to fuck you Maria, and make up for what you did to me... for standing me up!"

"OK, OK. Just hurry alright?" was her only complaint. "We can't get caught screwing around in here."

While she continued to whine, I watched and waited for her to get up on the counter but seeing as she was taking too long I finally snapped and suddenly swirled her around to face the mirror and bent her over by the waist, causing her to lay her elbows flat on the counter before I hiked up her already short dress to expose her bare bottom to me.

God she had a phenomenal little butt on her, the operative word being "little."

Menounos in fact possessed a thick and typical round (Greek) rump that you could just kiss and worship for days on end.

There I bend her over and placed my hands on her flared hips and without wasting another moment I immediately impaled her from behind, causing her to jerk and gasped aloud.

"Oh! Oh fuck!" she let out, as I pulled my hips back and thrust into her again, penetrating her for a second time before swinging my hips back and forth and fucking her steadily, her pretty face moaning through the mirror.

Maria shut her eyes and her mouth made a perfect "O" as I railed into her from behind, giving her thick round rump a firm slap for good measure.

"Ah yes!" I groaned smugly. "I miss this hot little cunt. Did it miss me baby? Did you miss my cock?"

"Yes," she whimpered breathlessly. "Just hurry and fuck me!"

"What, I can't hear you?" I teased as I reached up with one hand and gripped her long brown mane and yanked it back, causing her to yelp out loud and glare up at me through the mirror.

"UGH! You fuck!" she grimaced angrily, flashing me the most seductive look yet.

"Fuck me, I said!" Maria hissed. "Fuck me you son of a bitch!"

As she said this, I used one of my legs to kick her heels further apart and gestured for her to open her stance considerably wider, which she did.

She now stood there bent over the bathroom counter with her sexy black dress pooled up around her hips, her butt and legs on full display and her feet and high heeled shoes parted as wide as possible as I railed into her from behind.

It was a glorious sight to behold, watching her pretty face contort with pleasure through the full length mirror as I fucked her.

"God you're a sexy little slut!" I growled, as I released her mane and now gripped her hips with both hands to get a good grasp on her body.

"Take it! Take it, you fucking POU-TA-NA!" I growled.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried. "Oh yes!"

"You love getting used and fucked like this, huh?" I hissed, cocking her head back and making her grunt and moan.

"UGH! Yes. Use me." she urged. "Use me, Rob!"

"Yeah, you love being treated like the whore that you are, don't you?"

Caught up in the moment Maria keenly agreed.

"Yes! Please fuck me! I need it tonight! I need to get fucked!"

Suddenly without warning, I reluctantly pulled out of her Hellenic-CUNT and before she could object I rubbed my gleaming manhood against her puckered backdoor and pushed forward, thrusting my dick forward and impaling her tight bunghole in one swift action, and causing her to jolt and lurch with surprise and thrash about.

"ohmigod! No!" she cried aloud, as the head of my cock suddenly popped passed her anal ring muscle and I swiftly buried a few more inches of my prick into her snug anus.

"Ah yeah," I cooed through gritted teeth. "You are a true Greek."

"Please, no!" she moaned over her shoulder, still thrashing about before me.

"Take it out of my ass, Rob!" she pleaded. "Please!"

Despite her objections I was almost certain that she had in fact experienced anal before, as her butt did not put up any significant resistance.

Still, as "capable" as her backdoor seemed, she felt absolutely divine being skewered on my cock that way and listening to her pleas I gently began to pull out, only to push forward and impale several more inches into that glorious rump.

"UGH! UGH! OH GOD!" she wailed, her eyes shutting tightly and her mouth open wide. "Oh God! That's too deep!"

"God your ass feels so fucking fantastic, Maria." I moaned, gripping her firmly by the hips and holding her in place as I delved deeper into her back passageway again and again.

Pausing for a moment I stopped the movements of my hips to enjoy the scene before me, watching in fascination as my hefty cock disappeared inside her amazing bunghole.

"Ooh Jesus!" she panted, her hands turning white as she gripped the counter tightly.

"Please Rob. Please take it out." she whimpered over her shoulders again. "You're too big! You're hurting me."

"Play with your clit." I responded. "Seriously, it's supposed to help."

Maria ignored my advice as I then reached over to fondle her drooping breasts and played with her incredibly hard nipples.

I then finally let go to reach over to snatch one of her wrists and directed it between her legs, instructing her to play with herself as I continued to penetrate her sweet, sweet Athenian butt.

"Oh Jesus that looks and feels so fucking good right now." I told her as I pulled the rest of her dress all the way up to her shoulders and now caressed her sculptured back and bare spine, marveling at the way her impressive hard body glistened with perspiration.

"You were born for this Maria." I told her as I now made small circular movements with my hips. "You were born to get fucked in the ass like this."

Fortunately for me Maria had calmed down significantly since soothing her clit with her fingers, and now grunted and moaned increasingly to herself as she continued to furiously rub her sex, trying in earnest to ease the "pain in the ass" so to speak.

Suddenly to my surprise the entertainment reporter began to wince in a series of high pitched shrieks and shook violently as she apparently climaxed from the double penetration stemming from her ass and clit.

"Oh shit. Oh shit." she chanted, her head shaking from side to side.

"You like that baby?"

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck." she repeated over and over again. "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum Rob!"

"Do it baby, cum for me!" I yelled. "Cum all over my cock you little whore!"

"Yeah? Oh yeah. You're going to make me cum!" she almost sobbed. "I'm going to fucking cum!"

"Do it!" I hissed. "Cum all over your fingers while I fuck that tight little ass of yours!"

"Ooh shit!" she cried as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and a moment later she lost any and all resolve and proceeded to climax, and how.

Her orgasm caused her entire body to tense and her rectum to twitch and squeeze tight around my pecker, which in turn caused me to shoot my load deep inside her backdoor.

The sexy correspondent and I both grunted out loud in unison as we came together and shook violently, my hips evidently super glued to her soft, warm buttocks.

Catching our breath, Maria finally eased me away from her body with her hand and warily stood and readjusted her dress and now stood on very shaky legs, her face flushed and her mind still heavily dazed and confused.

She had just had the shit so to speak fucked out of her, and I snickered to myself as it appeared that she did not know where she was for a moment.

"Get out of her Rob." was all she could say, as she tried to make herself look presentable in the mirror. "You need to leave before someone catches you up here."

With my mission accomplished I put away my cock, kissed her on the forehead and slipped her panties into my pocket before I quietly ducked out of the exit...wonder just when and where our next encounter would be.