List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "iSpy" with Justine Ezarik

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "iSpy" with Justine Ezarik

iSPY
    With Justine "iJustine" Ezarik
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, voy, phone, mast
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

"Shit, look at the time." Jenna Ezarik exclaimed as she glanced at the clock.

"All right, let me just save this game." I acknowledged, before I navigated the video menu screen and got up to fetch my shoes.

For as long as I could remember, Jenna and I had been the best of friends having grown up in the same neighborhood together and having attended the same school. We were as close as any two male/female friends could be.

Collecting our things, we were just about to leave her bedroom when I looked up to see her older sister Justine (otherwise known as ijustine) arrive home from the gym and greet us at her bedroom door.

Judging from her appearance and attire she had evidently come home from a big aerobic workout at the gym.

"Hey guys," she smiled sweetly. "Where are you two off to tonight?"

I immediately caught a lump in my throat when I saw her standing there.

I hadn't seen Justine in the flesh for quite some time but she was still sexier than ever. Still clad in just her workout sweats and a belly shirt, my eyes almost bugged out of my head as I admired her flat tummy and sweat-stained lycra leggings.

"Hey," Jenna replied apathetically as she looked around her room for her ipod. "We were just about to grab a bite to eat, want anything?"

Justine flashed her sister a sarcastic glare, reminding her that she was still on a diet and had just returned from another workout.

"OK, I guess not?"

Meanwhile I just stood there grinning like an idiot, but I guess it couldn't be helped considering my feelings for her.

For as long as I could remember Justine had been the center of my many fantasies. Still, judging from the blank expression on her face I doubt she even knew who I was or took any notice of me.

I suppose to her I was just another one of her baby sister's many guy friends.

As Jenna and I then bounded down the stairs, I caught Justine roll her eyes and disappear into her own bedroom as I let out a deep breath and wondered how Jenna could stand it, watching her sexy sibling strut around the house in skimpy little outfits as she did.

Downstairs, we found the house empty and grabbed the car keys and slipped out the side gate to get into the car. There I was just about to put my seatbelt on when Jenna's cell phone rang and it was her ex-boyfriend Jason.

As I sat there fumbling with the radio and listening to their conversation, I suddenly slapped myself in the forehead as I realized I had left my wallet upstairs.

"Shit!" I snapped.

"What?" Jenna asked.

"Dude, I think I forgot my wallet in your room?" I told her. "It fell out when we were sitting on the floor playing Black Ops. I'll be right back, OK?"

"Take your time," she smiled. "No rush."

I knew exactly what she was referring to, knowing how their phone conversations could last all evening.

With that said I climbed out of the car and dashed back into the empty house and took the stairs two steps at a time as I headed back towards Jenna's bedroom.

There I looked around for my wallet, nabbed it, and turned to leave when I suddenly heard a noise. At first I thought it was simply my imagination but a moment later I heard it again.

It was like a soft whimper, and it was emanating from the bathroom that connected to Jenna's room.

I suddenly recalled the layout of the second floor and how the bathroom also connected to Justine's room on the other side, and as I stood there listening intently to the strange noise my heart thumbed in my chest at the mere possibility of what it could be.

Someone was definitely getting off in there, and despite the sound being drowned out slightly by the shower, it didn't take me long to guess who was inside.

Intrigued, I took a few cautious steps toward the door and even though I knew Jenna was waiting for me outside, I just had to look. I had to see if Justine was in fact inside the small space, playing with herself and getting off.

Fortunately for me the bathroom featured an old sliding door which to my delight did not shut the entire way when locked.

It seemed someone had place a towel on the floor to stop the draft from coming into Jenna's bedroom, and in the process this allowed a considerable crack to appear between the door and frame.

Taking a deep breath, I quietly crouched down and carefully peered inside to see that the bathroom was filled with steam and the mirrors were fogged over somewhat, but even so despite all the mist, my eyes adjusted and I finally spotted her there, every inch of her splendid, naked, body was there for display.

"Holy shit," I let out as Justine's naked form was revealed to me.

The leggy blonde was toned and fit, and her breasts were like two pert young grapefruits as she swiveled around and squeezed a bottle of lotion all over her flawless round butt.

I could hardly believe what I was seeing as my cock swelled to full length in my pants, begging for release. I had dreamt about this day for the longest time, and now here it was finally a reality.

I could barely believe my luck. Without thinking I rubbed my cock through my pants and watched as my best friend's sexy sister rubbed the scented lotion all over her incredibly alluring body.

There Justine slowly swept her fingers over her smooth thighs and hips, as the strong scented aroma of cocoa-nut gel filled my nostrils.

I then watched breathlessly as she bent over slightly and lovingly caressed her taut cheeks with both hands, massaging her flawless backside for several moments before gliding her hands between her smooth legs and allowing a single digit to briefly dip inside her tiny little hole.

"Fuck me," I mouthed quietly, as I watched her slowly delve two of her long fingers into her gleaming cunt, and proceed to plunge then in and out of her hairless twat.

In an instant I had my pants open and my cock out and in my hand, twisting and jerking my prick to the show and trying to match the rhythm of her fingers as they probed deeper inside with each passing moment.

At one point she was knuckle deep. It was then Justine stopped for a moment to crouch down in the corner of the open cubicle, and with her knees spread wide open, she took the shower-head and placed it against her bare sex and moaned audibly as it stimulated her throbbing clit.

"Oh yes, right there." I heard her moan as her eyes fluttered and she lolled her head back and her spare hand quickly found her erect nipples.

There she twisted and teased her hard nips between her thumb and forefinger, as her legs trembled from the water play.

Caught up in the moment, I now jerked my cock like it owed me money and watched as she made love to that portable facet, watching her groan and whimper as she twiddled herself into a frenzy and thoroughly doused her bare coin slot with fresh hot water.

The leggy harlot soon moaned more audibly and then aggressively tapped at her engorged clit and growled to herself through gritted teeth.

"Ugh. Yeah. Ugh fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

That was all she wrote, as I could no longer hold back and I abruptly came in wild spurts all over the bathroom door just as the net-babe yelped out in a wild roar that seemed to shake the bathroom walls.

Her hips moved and rolled in wild figure eights as her orgasm washed through her, and she ultimately collapsed to the floor as she came all over her long fingers.

As Justine lay there on the shower floor catching her breath, I managed to find one of Jenna's socks to clean up the mess I had made and I bolted out the door, not even contemplating whether or not Justine had seen me.

Downstairs I was met by Jenna at the side gate who was still chatting on the phone but was coming inside to check up on me.

"Where are you?" she quizzed. "What's taking so long?"

"Sorry, I had to take a leak." I lied, while she rolled her eyes.

With that said she finally hung up the phone and we were soon on our way to McDonald's.

A few minutes later we arrived to the fast food drive thru and prepared to get something to eat, when Jenna's cell phone rang again. For a moment I panicked when I heard Jenna greet her sister, thinking that maybe Justine had seen me?

"Yeah, what's up?" I heard Jenna say. "No we haven't ordered yet. What? Sure, he's right here."

Hearing this, I felt my blood run cold.

"Who is it?" I asked nervously.

"It's my sister," Jenna said, passing the phone to me as she busied herself with her wallet and preparing the right cash.

My heart stopped beating for what seemed like an age as I reached for the phone and slowly brought it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey Rob, how are you doing?" I heard Justine say cheerfully.

I could tell she was grinning, and was also being the sarcastic bitch I knew and loved.

"Um, hi?"

"Is my sister looking at you right now?"

"Yes," I replied. "I mean, no. I mean, sort of?"

"I told her I wanted to ask you about making me a CD."

"Uh-huh."

"But I also wanted to tell you..." she stated calmly, "Next time you spy on someone you might want to be less obvious?"

I laughed nervously, if only to reassure Jenna that everything was on the up and up.

"Um, OK?" I replied, not knowing what else to say. "I can do that."

"You little weasel," Justine added. "I could totally hear you jerking off at the door."

"Right," I nodded calmly, still pretending to be in an entirely different conversation with her.

"I can't believe you." Justine scoffed. "You're not even going to deny it, are you?"

"Of course," I nodded again, trying in vain to make Jenna assume everything was OK.

Falling silent for a moment Justine then said, "So, did you at least enjoy the show?"

"Yes. Yes I did." I answered immediately, as Jenna's attention was finally occupied elsewhere for a moment.

"Maybe next time if you're lucky, I'll let you watch me for a little longer?" Justine teased. "Would you like that?"

I almost moaned and gave myself away, but somehow simply responded with, "Um, sure. That would be great."

"You little twerp," she sneered. "I could put you in so much trouble right now, you know that?"

I didn't answer her and instead let her blow off some steam and vent a little. She was clearly annoyed that I had invaded her private space.

"I mean what kind of man spies on a woman in the shower, and then jerks off?" she posed.

Not knowing what to say, I then replied. "OK, fine. Would you like me to put your sister on the phone again?"

And thinking quickly, I hung up the phone before handing it back to Jenna.

Of course she seemed a little surprised to hear the line go dead, and shrugging her shoulders she simply put it back in the console as we waited for our turn in the cue.

It was then as we realized how long the wait in the drive-thru would actually be, that Jenna cussed out loud and announced that she was going to park the car and get out to order herself.

Naturally the fast food was the last thing on my mind at that particular point in time, as I sat and wondered what Justine was going to do. Would she fib on me? Would she attempt to blackmail me? It was hard to tell.

Still, one thing was now certain, the phone call had not helped my case and hanging up in her face certainly pissed her off.

As I unbuckled my seat belt, we were suddenly interrupted by the sound of the phone again, and I immediately rolled my eyes knowing who it was.

"Just leave it," I suggested. "Let it ring out."

"No, it might be an emergency." Jenna said as she started to get out of the driver's seat.

Answering the phone she immediately rolled her eyes as she recognized her sister's voice, and leaned back into the car to hand me the phone as Justine claimed that we had apparently got cut off "accidentally."

"Here," she said passing me the phone. "Do you guys want anything from inside?"

"Just get me what you're getting, Jen." I said, as Jenna shut the door and wandered into the fast food joint leaving me in the passenger seat of the car, and her sexy sister on the phone.

"What?" I snapped abruptly, my face starting to blush at the mere sound of her voice.

"I'm sorry, but did we get cut off?" Justine said sarcastically. "I wasn't finished with you."

"I know. That's why I hung up." I admitted. "I think you make your point?"

"No, I don't think I did."

"What, you don't think you've embarrassed me enough tonight?" I remarked, which apparently infuriated her.

"You're embarrassed?!" she quipped. "You're not the one who was naked in the shower and caught getting off! How dare you!"

"Well if it was so traumatizing to you," I challenged. "Why didn't you say something? Or why didn't you say something to Jen just now?"

For the first time since I had known her, Justine seemed speechless and just fell silent for a moment before she finally admitted that the entire encounter had kind of turned her on.

"Yes OK, I admit it." she finally said. "There, are you happy?"

"Still doesn't answer my question though?" I quizzed. "Why didn't you tell your sister about what I did?"

"You know why?" she answered meekly.

"I do?"

"Yes, because I liked it." she confessed. "I liked having you jack off and watch me."

I was absolutely bowled over by her blunt admission, and could hardly speak much less think straight as her demeanor suddenly changed from one of anger to submission and excitement.

I was now sweating bullets as a part of me still wondered if this was all just a trick. I wouldn't put it past her.

"In fact," Justine when on, "For a moment there I almost considered opening the door and pulling you right inside with me."

"I wish you did," I added, causing her to giggle.

"Yeah, I bet you do." she smiled. "I wonder how you would have reacted then... if I just pulled you in and pushed you up against the counter and sucked your cock."

"Jesus," I let out involuntarily, making her laugh once again.

"You've always had a crush on me, haven't you Rob?" she stated matter-of-factly. "My sister tells me everything."

Suddenly I began to turn bright red with shame.

"Besides, I'm not stupid you know." she added. "I see the way you look at me, the way you look at my body."

I simply nodded and agreed with everything she was saying, as it was absolutely true.

"Hmm, I see the way you look at my butt." she purred, as I realized she was most probably standing there admiring that very backside as we spoke.

"Do you know what I'm looking at right now?" Justine teased.

"Are you naked right now?" I gulped.

"Of course," she smiled. "I just got out of the shower, remember? And I have the whole house to myself."

I could barely speak and my hands were now trembling as I heard her squeeze a fresh tube of moisturizer all over her hands before rubbing it into her skin.

"God damn it Justine," I gasped, as I helplessly sat there in the parking lot fantasizing about her. "You're so fucking beautiful."

"Thank you," she replied sweetly, before I heard her coo as she proceeded to run her hands along her long slender legs.

"I bet if you were here right now you'd be jerking off again, huh?"

"I'm sorry," I replied. "But I couldn't help it, honest. You're just so... fucking sexy."

"Do you always jerk off to me?" she inquired, as I replied honestly and explained to her how I had seen every single one of her video posts.

"Why don't you jerk that cock now?" she teased, shocking me.

"What, here?" I laughed nervously, "I'm sitting in the car park of a fast food restaurant."

"I don't care," she replied. "Do it. It turns me on."

"It does?"

"Do you know what I'm doing right now?" she added seductively.

I perished the thought.

"Go ahead,"

"I'm in my room naked, and running my hands all over my body." she confessed. "Does that turn you on?"

"Are you on the bed?"

Just as I spoke, I heard her lean back and sigh.

"I am now," she purred. "What would you do to me if you were here now?"

"I'd probably just watch you, admire that body of yours." I told her. "I really enjoyed watching you play."

"Oh, I know you did." she interrupted my train of thought. "I'm spreading my legs right now, Rob."

Before I could speak, I then heard her lick her fingers and sigh again.

"Mm, my nipples are so hard at the moment." she confessed, as I suddenly realized just how shallow my breathing had become.

"What are you doing now?" I asked nervously.

"Right now?" she cooed, "I'm rubbing my clit."

"Jesus."

"I'm so wet right now too." she added, making me squirm and perspire even more.

"Ooh." I then heard her whimper.

"I wish you could see me now, Rob." she whispered seductively. "I wish you could stand here between my legs and stroke that beautiful cock of yours."

"I would. I so would." I replied a little too enthusiastically, making her giggle.

"Tell me what you want, Rob? Tell me what you want to do to me?"

"I... I just want to fuck you so bad." was the only thing I could think of saying.

"Yeah? Do you want your cock sucked?" she proposed, as she continued to play with herself and fantasized about me standing there in front of her.

"God yes,"

"I could really do with a nice hard cock right about now." she sighed. "God I'd love to suck your cock, Rob... and have you nut in my mouth."

"Oh fuck yes," I gasped at her remark, as my cock now strained for release.

"Do you know what I'm doing now?" she breathed into the phone. "I'm sliding two fingers in and out, nice and slow."

I literally sat there in stunned silence not sure what to do or say.

"Don't go quiet on me now, Rob." she urged between moans. "I like your voice. Keep talking to me."

"I honestly don't know what to say right now," I chuckled nervously, as ijustine keenly pleasured herself over the phone to me.

"Tell me all the nasty things you would do to me?" she cooed, her back arching and her legs spread as she fingered herself. "Tell me what you would do if you were here right now?"

Without thinking I immediately blurted out the first thing that popped into my head, and told her what I wanted.

"I'd just walk over to you on that bed and stuff my huge cock in your mouth, Justine." I insisted. "And make you choke on it."

"Ugh. Yeah." she moaned approvingly. "I like that. Make me choke on your fucking cock, Rob. Make me deep throat you."

"You think you could handle that?" I snickered, suddenly filled with lust and confidence.

"Hell yeah." she exclaimed. "I love deep-throating cock. No one can suck cock as good as I can, Rob."

"I don't doubt it," I remarked. "That's one thing I really love about you Justine, you're lips."

"You like my lips, huh?" she teased. "Wait till you feel them sliding up and down your thick cock, Rob."

"Jesus," I groaned again.

"I'd make you pop in my mouth, and then I'd swallow your load." she purred.

With that, Justine moaned yet again before I heard some rustling and she really seemed to get into it.

"What are you doing over there?" I inquired.

"I'm just getting more comfortable," she explained. "I'm lying on my tummy right now."

"You are?" I chuckled, as I tried to imagine what that must look like.

"Yep, I can really make myself cum this way." she admitted, "With the help of my trusty pillow."

"Huh?"

I then listened with delight as she proceeded to hump her pillow.

"Ooh. Oh. Ooh." she chanted softly, while clutching her breast with her free hand.

"Jesus, what that must look like right now?" I grinned. "How does that feel? Is that getting you off, Justine?"

"Oh. Yes." she whimpered. "I'm so fucking horny right now."

"I need you here, Rob." she urged. "I want your face between my legs, licking me, sucking me, eating my pussy."

I had to laugh if only through sheer nervous anxiousness.

"Although somehow I don't think Jenna would approve, do you?" I quipped.

"Oh screw Jenna," she snapped back between moans. "She can stand there and watch for all I care. Hell, maybe she might even learn something."

As expected, the mere notion of "taking" Justine while being watched by her sister Jenna turned me on to no end and actually caused my cock to twitch inside my pants. Justine soon giggled as well.

"What's the matter, gone all quiet again?" she teased. "You like that don't you? I know you do, you pervert. You'd love to fuck me while my sister watches us, huh?"

Caught up in the moment I simply replied, "I swear Justine, I could eat your pussy so fucking hard too."

"Yeah? Yeah? Ooh god! Ugh!"

Suddenly Justine put the phone down beside her on the bed and began to squeal out loud as she climaxed.

2. Thanks loving_one30, dmbuddf, Delicose, smexy-love, Wes, c93 thanked for this post
    Likes loving_one30 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I created an account just to say thank you for writing about iJustine! All your stories are awesome, but this really made my day. Please do more about her and her sisters!

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I've watched iJustine videos and wanted to see if you would write one, but always forgot lol. I'm glad you did, maybe she can be in the spotlight instead of Miley haha

6. Thanks , TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post