Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Victoria Justice, Ariana Grande, Elizabeth Gillies and Daniella Monet - "Crush Week" taping

Post Thanks / Like

Default Victoria Justice, Ariana Grande, Elizabeth Gillies and Daniella Monet - "Crush Week" taping

2. Thanks Flapador2014, taranev, X42, sid9764_c thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn that kid. God I can't wait till this kid falls from grace! Fuck him and his hair, and his high pitched bullshit music.

Post Thanks / Like

Selena is one thing, and thats bad enough... then you add the likes of Katy Perry and Kim Kardashian... and then Ariana Grande... BUT when this little twerp is fornicating with the likes of Victoria Justice (future hottie and IT girl IMHO) ...now I'm pissed!

That prick just might have to make an appearance in one of my stories, where he gets bitch slapped and has his head shaved!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree. What I hate even more is that people go along and make him believe that he is the greatest person alive. He's going out with Selena, has a movie in 3D about his life and he can do whatever he wants with all the money he has. It's going to be a long way down when everyone gets tired of him.

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

this is pretty good I tip my hat

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TPG View Post
    Selena is one thing, and thats bad enough... then you add the likes of Katy Perry and Kim Kardashian... and then Ariana Grande... BUT when this little twerp is fornicating with the likes of Victoria Justice (future hottie and IT girl IMHO) ...now I'm pissed!

That prick just might have to make an appearance in one of my stories, where he gets bitch slapped and has his head shaved!
    yeah i know .... i had a multi episode plot line in Private Security that i scrapped because unfortunately it was more about trashing the little lump of dung than having fun with the girls ...

9. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post