Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Selena Gomez - out and about candids with Justin Bieber in Santa Monica, February 6, 2011 *updated*

Post Thanks / Like

Default Selena Gomez - out and about candids with Justin Bieber in Santa Monica, February 6, 2011 *updated*

2. Thanks sid9764_c thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

100 percent agree

Post Thanks / Like

Death to the bieberpimple!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    It's amazing how her affiliation with him has dropped her hotness quotient by quite a few degrees. (for me at least...not to incite argument)
    No argument here!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Selena Gomez - out and about date candids at the Santa Monica Pier, February 6, 2011

once again w/ numb-nuts

7. Thanks Volonter thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

hahaha there you go - this pic says it all! FYI guys, any dude who holds his girls hand this way (with her hand being the dominant one/on top) is a fucking bitch-boy, and the chick is clearly in charge in the relationship! It's apparently a subconscious I remember reading about years ago, and very telling.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    It's amazing how her affiliation with him has dropped her hotness quotient by quite a few degrees. (for me at least...not to incite argument)
    Yeah its the same thing that happened with Britney Spears back in 2003 - if memory serves me correctly - everyone at the time was like, "WTF?! Is THAT what she's really attracted too? (KFed)..." and we all know how that turned out, her career has NEVER recovered since.

Now I'm no superfan of Selena's, but I just hope for her sake this is just a ["stupid decision"] phase - cause judging from the comments around the net - people fucking HATE this hook up, and its really making her look bad - never mind the fact that she's older than him as well!!

She really need to get her shit together IMO. I mean she's 18, with fame, fortune, etc... and could pretty much date anyone she likes at this point - and she decides to bang a fucking KID!?! Talk about a bad career move.

10. Thanks X42, GIGGIDYGOO, Rudo thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep,

I got to tell you, I don't think it's a big mystery - she didn't just get abducted overnight and replaced with someone else - it's just that her true colors have come out. You'd be surprised just how media savvy these girls are in front of the cameras (after all they've been doing it for most of their lives) but then behind closed doors and in their personal lives they're complete fucking idiots.

We are after all in love with an image, a pretend person that doesn't exist. You know that right!?! LOL The funny, smart, flawless looking dream girls we all lust after every day (I'm talking about ALL celebrities here) are not real!!

But I mean to be fair, it's not so much Selena that I'm referring to (being an idiot) but the fact that... she's ONLY 18!! We're all fucking stupid at that age!! They (celebrities) just have the misfortunate of being stupid (and having it archived) in front of the world!! Glad it's not me.

Still, with that said... fuck Beiber!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by inigo_montoya View Post
    justin is almost wearing those pants too. If he snagged his jeans on something, they would fall right off.
    aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! Staple those fuckers to that fucker!!!

*edit*

......thats suppose to be all caps lol

Post Thanks / Like

Default Selena Gomez - out and about candids with Justin Bieber in Santa Monica, February 6, 2011 *updated*

14. Thanks X42, GIGGIDYGOO, TPG thanked for this post