List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "The Social Network" with Justine Ezarik

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "The Social Network" with Justine Ezarik

The Social Network
    With Justine "iJustine" Ezarik
    Written by TPG (inspired by a dream)
    CODES: MF, blowjob, oral
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: okay so, I had this crazy-ass vivid dream last night which I hoped would go away but instead just bounced around in my head all day long. I finally decided to just write it down and get it out of my system.

Truth be told I hadn't actually planned on seeing Toby that day but since I was in the neighborhood I decided to swing by his place to say hello.

Funnily enough I happen to bump into him just as he was leaving the house, and arranging to meet up with one of his fellow YouTube bloggers. Feeling generous, I decided to offer him a ride.

It was in fact during this trip that he went on to explain how incredibly attractive his blogger "friend" was, and how she had apparently always had a crush on him, but he never allowed anything to happen between them.

Knowing Toby as I did, I immediately suspected this was all bullshit, but I played along nonetheless, curious to meet this gorgeous blogger/gamer in person.

A few minutes later we finally arrived to the Coffee Bean in Santa Monica and I have to admit that from the moment I was introduced to her, I was taken aback by her beauty.

So imagine my surprise when I quickly realized that not only was iJustine incredibly attractive and friendly for that matter, but more importantly, I sensed a very strong attraction between us.

Simply put, Justine and I hit it off almost immediately and openly flirted and joked with one another right in front of Toby.

Taking a seat, the three of us soon enjoyed each other's company and conversed over coffee, and I watched with fascination as Justine proceeded to casually chronicle her day to her fellow YouTube members via her ipad.

Flashing me those brilliant blue eyes, she soon had a brainstorm and insisted that Toby and I join her back at her apartment for some more blogging and gaming.

I could see Toby was totally surprised by this suggestion, especially considering how shy and guarded she usually was about her personal life. Nevertheless, Justine apparently seemed comfortable enough to invite me back to her place for the first time, and I happily obliged.

Back at her apartment, I simply sat back on the sofa and watched with amusement as both Justine and Toby proceeded to blog about their day and their big gaming reunion, playing a round of "Little Big Planet 2" before he then proceeded to review a few PS3 titles on his own.

Thankfully, this gave Justine and I an opportunity to get to know each other better, and we soon laughed and carried on, totally disrupting Toby's work.

"Damn it guys," Toby whined, "You act like you've known each other forever! Can you keep it down over there?"

Justine and I simply looked at each other and burst out laughing at the same time.

"Well maybe we have met before?" I joked.

"Yeah, maybe we were fuck-buddies in a previous life?" Justine cheekily quipped, shocking Toby and making me laugh.

I could see from the perpetual grin on her face that she thoroughly enjoyed shocking him, and pushing his buttons. She clearly knew he liked her, and she didn't seem to have any qualms about embarrassing him.

"Nice," I added, before giving her a high five. "But let's be serious...you only wish you had fuck-buddy like me!"

Fortunately for me Justine had a great sense of humor and we laughed loudly and carried on some more before we began to discuss the local nightlife and talked about the three of us going out together later that evening.

"We should all go out tonight?" Justine insisted. "What do you think?"

"You know we'd love to Justine," Toby suddenly interrupted our private conversation. "But don't you have a flight to catch in the morning?"

He had directed this comment to me, and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Was he actually cock-blocking me? The nerve, I thought. Still, Justine and I had to laugh at his futile attempts to ruin our evening.

He was clearly feeling threatened by my presents there and concerned about the great chemistry she and I apparently shared.

Noting this, the blonde blogger decided to have a little fun at Toby's expense and continued with the conversation, making other plans and arrangements for us to see each other again, and making sure that Toby could hear every word.

Naturally, it didn't take long for the conversation to turn towards drugs and alcohol, and while Justine claimed wholeheartedly that she had never touched anything illicit.

She did however boast about her drinking abilities, claiming that not only was she a good drinker but that none of her guy friends could keep up with her, or even come close.

Intrigued, I then challenged her to a drinking contest and a minute later she proceeded to search through her kitchen looking for something strong to drink.

Fortunately for us she soon found a half bottle of Southern Comfort in one of the kitchen cabinets, and claimed it was her sister's bottle from a recent visit.

Not wasting any time, we quickly prepared two shot glasses on the counter and proceeded to throw back several drinks, one after another and in quick succession.

All the while, Toby continued to play the PS3 from the sofa and continued to vlog and whine about how crazy we both were.

Nonetheless, Justine and I hit the sauce pretty hard, and in a matter of minutes we were both pretty buzzed, laughing uncontrollably and in very mischievous moods.

To her credit it appeared that the Pittsburgh native could definitely hold down her liquor, and I commended her on it. Fooling around, she then proceeded to stand in front of the TV and playfully danced and stripped for Toby's benefit, trying to ruin his concentration.

"Come on Toby," she teased. "We both know you've always wanted to see me naked, right?"

Playing along, I finally interceded and attempted to pull her out of the way of the TV, which quickly descended into some playful grappling and wrestling around between Justine and I.

Naturally, Toby was not impressed and seemed more than annoyed that Justine and I were getting along so famously, and at one point she started to video blog about how drunk she was when she suddenly tumbled over, bumping her head.

She giggled uncontrollably as I helped her up to her feet and practically carried her to the bathroom to clean up.

It's there that my memory and judgment were a little clouded, because the next thing I remember Justine and I were making out passionately, with no clue as to who made the first move or how it happened.

The only thing I knew for certain was that Justine was now sliding her tongue aggressively into my mouth, spurring me on and urging me to reciprocate. Without thinking, I immediately responded by picking her up by her legs and placing her on the very edge of the counter, our lips locked together the entire time.

I now stood there between her parted knees, her long smooth legs wrapped tightly around my hips and her arms draped around my neck, kissing each other frantically as my hands desperately pawed at her hips, ass, and breasts.

We just couldn't keep our hands off each other.

Still, despite this mind blowing turn of events, I suddenly felt a sharp sensation of guilt shoot up my spine as I tried to consider Toby's feelings (knowing how much he liked her) and the fact that he was in the very next room on the PS3.

Catching my breath, I reluctantly withdrew and attempted to speak my peace only to have Justine silence me with her lips.

"Wait, wait." I heard myself object, if only to satisfy my guilt ridden conscience.

"Just shut up and kiss me," Justine insisted, as we both heard Toby yell out from the lounge room to see if she was OK.

Almost instinctively, Justine and I both replied in unison, "We're fine!"

My mind was reeling, trying to process the entire ordeal. I was still finding it hard to believe how he could not hear us smooching and kissing in there, but only later realized that he had the TV turned up so loud it was amazing he could hear anything at all.

Meanwhile Justine was like a woman possessed, and she hungrily mauled and devoured me, kissing my neck and grabbing at my body and hips as I keenly kneaded her pert breasts and played with her nipples.

I guess the mere possibility of getting caught was such a turn on for us because we both blushed and giggled between kisses before I watched the sexy blogger slowly drop to her knees before me, a sly grin on her face as she grabbed my cock and impatiently stuffed it into her pretty mouth.

To my amusement, I could see one of her many cameras which littered her apartment lying on the counter next to her makeup supplies, and thinking quickly, I turned it on and pointed it at her face and recorded her blowing me.

Justine hesitated for a moment but never stopped sucking my dick the entire time, instead blushing brightly with a mouth full of cock and placing her hands over her eyes to disguise her identity.

I urged her hands away and punished her lack of consent by pulling all the way out of her hot wet mouth and proceeded to playfully slap the side of her cheek with my hefty penis, making her groan and whimper lustfully to the lewd action.

"Ugh! Ugh yeah!" she moaned wantonly. "Slap me with it! Slap my face with your cock!"

By this point, Toby was clearly suspicious about our absence and we heard him pause the video game and get up from the sofa.

Panicking, I attempted to take my cock out of Justine's hot mouth, but for whatever reason she refused to comply and simply continued to swallow me, now engulfing half its length.

"Ohmygod!" I moaned audibly as my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

I was shocked, amazed, and mortified at the same time as I looked up to see Toby standing by the door, his eyes wide and almost flooded with tears. The poor bastard was devastated.

"Dude, I... we just..." I stammered incoherently.

Horrified, Toby turned around and headed back to the sofa as I attempted to explain myself, but once again Justine refused to stop her musing, and holding me in place she took me deep into the back of her throat, silencing any objections I might have.

Suddenly, we watched as Toby marched to the front door, and mentioned something about having to get up early the next morning, before leaving in a huff.

Despite his words I could tell that he was absolutely heartbroken, and I was suddenly filled with mixed emotions as my mind felt incredibly guilty, yet my body screamed out in pleasure and my cock throbbed noticeably in Justine's talented mouth.

"Shit! That was bad, huh?" I muttered, as she happily continued to suck my dick.

Justine clearly didn't give a shit about Toby or his true feelings for her for that matter.

It was clearly a one sided love affair, and it only occurred to me later that maybe she had orchestrated the entire affair, and intended to show him just what she was capable of.

I think after a while she just got sick of coming up with lame excuses to date him. I guess our chance meeting only convinced her that it was time for a change, something more exciting and spontaneous in her life.

"Should we go after him?" I suggested, and Justine simply shrugged her shoulders before taking me out of her mouth.

"Look, stay or go?" she challenged, "You decide?"

I answered her ultimatum by swiftly lifting her up by the arm and kissing her hard on the lips.

Justine keenly reciprocated before I abruptly twirled her around and bent her over the sink, and proceeded to pull her pants down her legs leaving them dangling around her knees.

It was only now that I was presented with her glorious round rump, and caught up in the moment, I dropped to my knees behind her and returned the favor, and proceeded to eat that peach...and what a peach it was.

To my delight Justine gasped and seemed to really enjoy this lewd act, and she moaned loudly and thrashed about wildly as I hungrily slurped on her pretty little cunt.

My gawd did she taste divine, and I found myself keenly slurping down as much of her tangy goodness as humanly possible. I just couldn't get enough of her.

"Oh-fuck." she whimpered softly against the mirror.

Finally, I stood up straight and entered her from behind, and proceeded to fuck her while watching her blissfully tortured face in the reflection.

With one hand now clutching her hair, I held the camera phone with the other and recorded me fucking her from behind, ramming into her and literally tapping that ass.

"Ugh! Shit yeah!" I hissed. "You feel that? You feel that baby? You feel so fucking good right now!"

It was only minutes later that we realized that we had the entire apartment to ourselves, and we finally left the cramped space of the bathroom in search of a more comfortable location.

In fact Justine and I were so worked up we didn't even make it to her bedroom, and instead Ezarik and I quickly kicked away our clothes before she directed me over to the sofa and swiftly straddled me in one fell swoop.

"My turn!" she hissed, as she implied that she was now in charge.

"Show me what you got?" I challenged, as she carefully impaled herself over my stiff cock and proceeded to ride me on the sofa.

Grabbing the back of her head, I licked her salty supple neck and we kissed fervently for several more minutes as she slowly moved her hips back and forth.

We enjoyed this position for some time before she suddenly stopped to get up and turn around, and now began to ride me reverse cowgirl style.

I watched with bated breath as the striking blonde then proceeded to shake her butt and ride me harder and faster, incorporating those strong legs of hers and working my piss-pump like a true professional. Jesus Christ did she had a phenomenal ass!

There I moaned involuntarily whilst admiring her wondrous round butt, and marveled at the way it slammed down against me repeatedly, filling her completely and causing us both to moan aloud again.

"Ugh! Ugh! Oh! Yeah!" she grunted continually as she took my entire length deep inside her wanton cunt.

"You like that, huh?" she hissed over her shoulder. "You like watching me ride that huge fucking cock of yours?"

"Yeah, keep it up baby!" I encouraged her, before giving her sweet round butt a playful spank.

Suddenly in the heat of the moment, I snatched her by the long blonde mane and abruptly cocked her head back towards me, causing her to arch her back sharply as we kissed, and permitting my hard cock to nuzzle even deeper inside her dripping wet sex.

She now sat entirely over my throbbing member, enveloping me completely, right down to the root. We both groaned instinctively as I sank even further inside her cream filled clam and jerked my hips slightly.

The blonde bombshell and I now kissed furiously as I impulsively groped and fondled her incredible breasts with both hands, and flicked my hips up in order to rile another series of grunts and groans from her.

"Ugh! Yes!" she gasped loudly. "Fuck me! Yes! Fuck me!"

"Yeah, is that what you want?"

"Yes, fuck me!" she grimaced again. "Fuck me hard and deep! I like that!"

"Ooh yeah." I almost growled back at her, "I intent to! I intend to fuck the shit out of you tonight Justine!"

"Yes! Yes! Do it!" she grunted. "Fuck the shit out of me baby! I need it! I need it so bad!"

Just then, I suddenly and abruptly pulled her off my menacing cock and before she could object, I directed her to crawl up onto the sofa on her hand and knees.

Without wasting another moment, I then took iJustine by the hips and entered her from behind, and proceed to fuck her doggy-style over the couch.

There, the striking nymphet buried her face into the sofa cushions and wiggled her thick round succulent booty back at me, almost taunting and enticingly me to fuck her harder, deeper.

Thrusting forward, this position seemed to really agree with her and had the desired effect, as she now moaned even louder than before, literally screaming out at the top of her lungs and begging me to have her.

"OH YES! YES! YES!!" she shrieked euphorically, "So deep! You're so fucking deep right now, baby! YES!"

With that said I then reached up to pull on her long blonde hair once again and thrust into her as hard and fast as I possibly could, which she seemed to really enjoy.

However, just as we started to find a steady rhythm, we were suddenly startled and interrupted by a loud knock at the door, and we instinctively jumped and scrambled for our clothes strewn all over the apartment.

Clearing her throat, Justine instinctively yelled out, "Um... uh, just a minute!"

Still panting heavily, she was now blushing brightly as she stared over at me and wondered who was knocking at her door at that time of the evening.

Glancing at the clock we noticed that it was just after midnight, and I suddenly started to grow concerned and wondered just how loud we had been fucking up until that point.

Meanwhile Justine swiftly covered her nakedness in a silk robe and seemed frazzled and disturbed, not wanting to answer the door but not knowing what else to do.

Unfortunately for us she had already yelled out informing whoever it was on the other side of the door that she was home. Zipping up my pants, I reassured her that everything would be alright and I went over to answer the door and quickly discovered that it was in fact Toby.

Justine and I both gave out a sigh of relief as I opened the door, but this came off inappropriately as Justine rolled her eyes and remarked, "Oh, it's only you."

Incensed, Toby pushed his way past me at the door and marched back into her apartment desperately looking for his phone which he had apparently left behind when leaving in a huff.

"Dude, wait!" I tried to reason with him. "Don't go, we need to talk about this."

The jilted blogger simply ignored my words and continued to look for his phone, which to his chagrin he soon found hiding under one of her discarded clothes, her black lace bra to be exact.

"Seriously, Toby?" I added. "We didn't mean for this to happen. It just... kinda happened?"

I looked at Justine for reassurance who wholeheartedly agreed. But despite our words, Toby simply ignored us both and finally proceeded to leave.

Suddenly feeling a little ashamed of herself, Justine quipped. "Call me later, OK?"

I'm almost certain that in the spur of the moment Justine was only trying to be sincere and reassure him that she still wanted to be his friend, but I suppose the way it came out was anything but.

Instead it almost seemed as though she was mocking him, and this was not lost on Toby, especially as I inadvertently chuckled nervously to the absurdity of it all.

"Call me?" I snickered to myself. "What the fuck was that?"

Hearing this comment Toby stopped dead in his tracks, and turning to face her, he attempted to lay a guilt trip on Justine.

"You know, people told me you were a whore." he bluntly claimed. "But I didn't listen to them. I always defended you iJ, until now."

With that bombshell, Toby then turned to leave and Justine suddenly snapped and proceeded to berate and abuse him, throwing an empty DVD case in the direction of his head as he slipped out the door.

"You know what, FUCK YOU TOBY!" she blared. "Get out of my apartment! Get the fuck out of my life and don't come back!"

With that said she then abruptly slammed the door in his face and turned to look at me as I continued to look for the rest of my clothes.

"And what do you think you're doing?" she hissed abruptly.

"Hey, don't use that tone with me OK?" I replied, trying to calm her down and make her smile.

She giggled momentarily as she leaned back against the door and rolled her eyes.

"There goes another one." she remarked, and I assume she was referring to fact of her inability to keep friends.

"Well, considering what just happened here." I added. "I assume you want some time on your own to process everything, right?"

To my amusement, Justine responded by locking the door and stepping towards me, flashing me the most seductive look yet.

"I don't need time to think about shit," she stated bluntly, my eyes transfixed on those extraordinary lips.

"Take those pants off, now." she insisted.

Not wanting to argue, I simply placed my hand on the zipper of my jeans and as I slowly unzipped them I watched with amazement as she casually untied her silk robe and let it slip off her shoulders, leaving her to stand there naked as the day she was born.

For the first time that evening I was permitted to stand there and simply gaze upon her, and admire her incredible body. I marveled at her hourglass figure, her perfect pink nipples, and that freshly shaved mound.

Without wasting another moment, Justine then turned and casually slipped into the bathroom and I heard the shower start.

"So are you going to join me, or what?" I heard her quiz from inside.

In a blink of an eye I literally ripped off my pants and stepped into the steam filled bathroom to find her inside the shower, leisurely fondling her breast.

I stood there spellbound for a moment, stroking my erection to the vision before me, before I finally joined her and caressed that very body. There I let my hands slowly wander all over her exquisite frame, across her belly, around her flared hips, and caressed her incredibly soft buttocks.

Justine simply cooed softly to my touch, before I finally let my hand drop even lower still and deafly slipped it between her smooth thighs, allowing my knuckle to gently brush against her bare sex.

We kissed each other tenderly for several more minutes while I casually explored her wondrous body, and we soon attempted to fuck in the shower but discovered it was just too restrictive to say the least, we needed our space.

We finally agreed to continue our little tryst in the bedroom, and we toweled each other down before we walked bare-ass naked through her apartment, making sure to navigate all the discarded xbox360 games on the floor, and headed for her bed.

There, Justine insisted I get comfortable on the large mattress, as I then watched her set up a tripod and camera in the corner of the room.

"What are you doing now?" I snickered.

"So Toby thinks I'm a whore, huh?" she smirked slyly. "Maybe tonight that's exactly what I'll be."

With the camera now rolling, Justine slowly and seductively climbed up onto the bed on all fours and proceeded to tease and kiss her way up my legs.

With her thick round rump still facing the camera, she finally reached my crotch and gently took the tip of my cock into her warm mouth and proceeded to blow me sensually, her free hand slipping down between her own legs to play with her clit.

With her hair still wet and matted against her skin, I lay watching and moaning involuntarily as the ravishing beauty slowly and meticulously serviced me, and after several minutes of this I finally grew frustrated and pulled her up to me and we kissed again.

We kissed each other zealously, both moaning into each other's mouths as our bodies became one. Pawing at her legs and hips, I finally instructed her to turn around and position ourselves into a 69.

"Come here." I told her. "I've just got to taste you again."

Justine Ezarik now lay on top of me, her knees spread wide on either side of my face as I hungrily lapped and devoured that sweet, pristine cunt.

At one point she sat straight up on the bed and straddling my head, grinding her hips and rubbing her cunt vehemently against my mouth, and literally humping my face.

It was during this episode that she seemed to shake violently and suddenly climaxed with a shriek, flooding my mouth and chin with her warm tangy nectar.

I was in absolute heaven.

2. Thanks Wes, sid9764_c, X42 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing, these iJ stories are fucking amazing

4. Thanks , TPG thanked for this post