List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "The Social Network 2" with Justine Ezarik

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "The Social Network 2" with Justine Ezarik

The Social Network 2
    With Jenna, Breanne, and Justine Ezarik
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, toy, anal, oral, voy
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

Over the next few weeks Justine and I continued to fuck on a regular basis.

In fact I was over her place so much that it almost seemed as though I had moved in. I now watched as she continued to regularly video blog to her many loyal fans daily.

Everything for the most part was going great until two weeks into this new arrangement when she informed me that she had to go to Las Vegas for the weekend for work, and attend one of the highly anticipated Apple unveiling.

While this was to be expected, she then surprised me by adding that her sisters Jenna and Breanne would be flying in from Pittsburgh to stay with us for a few days, and now with the conflicting schedules, she apparently wanted me to house-sit her apartment and keep them company while she was away. I was reluctant to say the least.

While I was naturally skeptical about being a nanny and tour guide to her siblings, Justine quickly silenced any objections I might have had with a vigorous round of spontaneous sex, right there on her sofa beside her live webcam.

We literally went from arguing to all out fucking in three seconds flat.

Furthermore, it was immediately after this unexpected bout of fun that we sat chatting about nothing in particular and she readily admitted to me that in recent days she had been contemplating anal sex, and was suddenly curious and interested in trying it with me, but only if I agreed to help her out of course.

I had to laugh at her resourcefulness. Was she actually trying to blackmail/entice me with anal? It was a shrewd move even for her, but exactly the sort of thing I had come to expect and love from iJustine.

Playing along, we soon came to an agreement where I would look after her apartment and show her sisters around town for a few days, and in return she would allow me to fuck her in the ass.

It was win/win as far as I was concerned, and I don't mind admitting that I was absolutely thrilled over the idea. In fact I was so delighted by the deal that Justine giggled and had to tell me to stop smiling cause I was freaking her out.

"Jesus, if I knew you'd get this excited about it, I would have offered it to you earlier." she teased.

"Be careful what you wish for sweetheart." I grinned deviously.

A few days later, Justine and I picked up her sisters from the airport and I was pleasantly surprised to find the girls extremely sweet and friendly, just as Justine had claimed.

It was then later that evening that the ladies got comfortable in their sleeping bags on the floor and sofa, while Justine and I got comfortable in bed.

Having enjoyed some wine over dinner earlier, Justine had been feeling frisky all evening, and it was during the night that I awoke to find us sleeping in the spooning position, and her grinding her sweet round butt against my throbbing erection, initiating sex.

"Are you awake?" she whispered over her shoulder, while still rubbing that sweet rump of hers against my cock.

I simply responded by grabbing her by her luscious round hips, and I entered her from behind, causing her to gasp with surprise and glee.

To my amusement, Justine tried her best to stay quiet for the most part but in the end it was simply futile, as I proceeded to screw her slowly and sensually, just the way she liked it.

Slow and deep...slow and deep it went, her tight little cunt growing wetter with each passing moment.

We screwed in this remarkable position for several minutes before I suddenly recalled her promise to me a few days earlier, and I attempted to claim my prize (anal) but she seemed determined to make me wait.

"No, not yet." she whispered in the dark. "Not with my sisters in the other room."

"I'll be quick, I promise." I urged, but she flatly refused me.

Nevertheless, she finally turned over to face me and we kissed and playfully grappled with each other for a few more minutes before I finally pinned her down, and taking her breath away, I pried her long smooth legs apart with my hands and had my way with her.

Watching her silently stare up at me, I had always suspected that she had a submissive side. I glared deep into her brilliant blue eyes as I slipped my hand between her incredible legs, and gently caressed her pristine mound.

"God I love your body." I told her, as I stroked her tender flesh, "Such a pretty little pussy too."

Justine simply glared up at me expressionless, watching me intently.

I gently toyed with her sex for several moments before I finally dipped the tip of my index finger against the very edge of her butt. To my amusement Justine did not object, but at the same time she flashed me a daring and sarcastic stare.

Nevertheless I suddenly felt compelled to live out a fantasy, and before I could control myself, I gently pushed my finger against that tight little opening and penetrated her butt for the very first time.

Justine inhaled sharply and her eyes grew to the size of saucers, but before she could open her mouth and utter a single solitary objection, I silenced her concerns with a tender kiss on the lips.

We now kissed each other passionately as I leisurely probed her butt with my finger, and the sexy blogger simply moaned into my mouth and squirmed about with discomfort but did not deny me, permitting me to explore her tight backdoor if only for a few moments.

Feeling bold, I then withdrew my finger and fondled both of her holes, and alternated between probing her tiny little bunghole and fingering her extremely wet cunt, smearing her abundant juices all around her sex, and lubing each exit generously.

At this point her entire crotch was absolutely sopping wet, glistening with arousal.

This lewd set of circumstances, and the fact that her siblings were in the very next room, apparently turned her on immensely and Justine now moaned more audibly as I leaned over and wrapped my lips around her supple neck, devouring her skin.

"Come on?" I whispered into her ear. "Let me just slide my cock in there for a minute?"

"Mm, no..." she whimpered faintly.

"I want your ass iJ. I want it so bad right now."

Justine simply giggled at my determination and denied me yet again, claiming that although the idea sounded tempting, she just couldn't bring herself to have anal sex while her younger sisters slept soundly next door.

"What if they hear us?" she whispered huskily, as I suddenly added another digit to the first and now probed her tight bunghole with two fingers, causing her to moan involuntarily.

The action caused her mouth to fall agape, and she inhaled sharply as I took the opportunity to kiss her hard on the lips.

"ohmigod! What are you doing to me?" she asked rhetorically, her body constantly moving and squirming against my probing digits.

I was like a man obsessed, determined to have her ass and make her cum if it was the last thing I ever did.

"Oh Jesus, you feel that?" I hissed in the dark, as I directed her knees farther apart with my elbows, and now left her obscenely spread on that bed as wide and open as possible.

God she looked incredible.

"Look how tight you are back there?" I purred. "Spread your legs as wide as you can. You feel that? You feel that baby?"

"oh..." was her only response to my probing, her chest heaving.

I now had two of my thick fingers buried deep inside her puckered anus, and I moved them slowly and meticulously, watch for any and all reaction from her.

"Where are my fingers, Justine?" I asked her bluntly.

The sexy harlot refused to answer, so I responded by curling my digits and wiggling them around inside, urging her to comply.

"Ugh." she let out, swallowing hard.

"Where are my fingers right now, babe?" I smirked, as I felt her hips move involuntarily, and now twist and roll against me.

Her actions only seemed to encourage a few more inches inside her back passage, and feeling confident I proceeded to gently move them in and out, spearing them back and forth and causing a jolt of electricity to shoot up her spine.

"Where are they baby, tell me?" I asked.

"They're inside..." she finally purred, "They're in my butt."

"Do you like that?"

"Yes." she admitted meekly, her pretty face flushed with shame.

"Do you want me to fuck you in that ass tonight, sweetheart?"

The sly little vixen then answered me by playfully pouting and shaking her head in a childlike manner.

"No?"

Fed up with her antics, I finally decided to compromise with her, and I instead insisted that she at least try anal with one of her many sex toys. To my delight, she happily agreed.

With that settled Justine reached over to her side drawer and retrieved her favorite toy, a shiny pink 7-inch bullet vibrator.

I watched with glee as she seductively sucked and licked the tip of it with her mouth, bathing it in a generous amount of saliva before sliding it down her body and between her spread legs.

"Mm, I'm so horny right now." she confessed, as I now kissed her neck and tweaked her incredibly hard nipples with my thumb and forefinger.

God her nipples were so hard.

Holding her breath, Justine deftly dipped the slippery toy into her backdoor, and while a little hesitant at first, I directed her to rub her clit with her free hand which appeared to have the desired effect.

Justine Ezarik now lay there naked in the middle of the bed, her long lean legs spread obscenely wide, whimpering softly in the dim light as she plunged her favorite vibrator in and out of her sweet, sweet ass.

Caught up in the moment, I then leaned over and proceeded to eat her pristine twat, devouring her clit with my mouth and slurping noisily on her gleaming lips, and causing her eyes to roll into the back of her head.

"Oh-Fuck!" she stammered softly, furrowing her brow.

"Right there!" she groaned. "Don't fucking stop! I love that!"

Hearing her curse sent a shot of adrenaline up my spine. I could listen to her talk dirty for days on end. She just sounded so fucking sexy when she talked trash, a real departure from her "sweet and innocent" image online.

"Yeah? Keep going baby." I groaned up at her. "You look so good with that toy in your ass."

She moaned audibly, "Mm, it feels...nice."

"Do you want me to keep eating your pussy, baby?"

"Don't stop!" she panted softly, "Eat my pussy! It feels so good!"

As expected, Justine found it hard to stay quiet and soon thrashed about uncontrollably on the mattress as I proceeded to consume her pretty little peach.

Meanwhile the shiny phallus now moved in and out of her derriere at a frantic pace, so much so that she raised her butt off the bed several times as she keenly fucked herself with it.

I watched with rapturous delight as almost half its length slipped effortlessly inside the sexy harlot. For someone who had never experience anal before she sure seemed well versed and skilled in the finer points of ass play.

In fact I now watched as she fed most of those 7inches deep into her tight backdoor at great succession, letting out a soft grunt and whimper with every down stroke.

"Jesus that looks good!" I hissed up at her, "Cum all over that fucking toy, Justine! I want you to cum in my mouth while I tongue-fuck you!"

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh god!" she lustfully grunted as her hand picked up the pace.

While one hand manipulated the vibrator in her ass, her other now frantically cupped and teased her breasts. The entire scene was incredibly erotic, and even more so knowing full well that her sisters lay asleep and unaware in the very next room.

Feeling bold, I then kneeled up on the bed and without warning stuffed my hard cock into her gaping mouth, stifling her moans and giving her something to suck on while she fucked herself in earnest.

"Oh baby! Keep doing that!" I told her as she devoured my cock, the head of my prick pressing firmly against the side of her cheek and causing it to bulge erotically.

"Mpphhff! Mpphhfffff!!" she mumbled with a mouth full of cock, as I proceeded to fuck her face.

"You look so fucking good right now!" I groaned down at her. "I could just cum all over that pretty face of yours!"

Justine simply moaned appreciatively as she fervently drilled her backdoor, her knees now hitched up against her chest and spread wide, and allowing her to probe her anus even further still.

Just then, the blogger jerked wildly on the bed and gasped abruptly as she suddenly exploded with euphoria and actually squirted the bed! I think in retrospect she was more surprised than I was.

I on the other hand was so shocked and taken aback by this shameless act, that I responded with pure animalistic rage and swiftly swiveled her around, placed her legs over my shoulders and began to fuck her in earnest.

Without wasting another moment I proceeded to pummel her dripping cunt hard and fast and drove her headlong into another earth shattering orgasm, the toy still wedged deep inside her gripping anus the entire time!

"Ohshit! Ohshit! Ohshit!" she chanted over and over again as her body was rocked with multiple orgasms, set off by the double penetration.

Her face was flushed in a mixture of shame and euphoric bliss, a single tear rolling down the side of her face as I fucked her with everything I had.

"Ohmygod! I'm going to cum again!" she wept, her piercing blue retina's burning deep into mine. "I'm going to fucking cum!!"

"Do it!" I urged through gritted teeth, "Cum for me!"

Thrusting my hips forward, we climaxed together as I lunged onward and buried my staff to the absolute root and filled her womb with my sticky goo.

Grunting out loud, I finally released her sweaty-drenched legs and collapsed back onto the bed, totally and utterly spent.

Moments later, iJustine sighed contently to herself before she rolled over in bed and fell back to sleep in exhaustion, my gooey seed trickling out of her freshly fucked plenge and the toy lying discarded on the bed.

Smirking smugly to myself, I took the opportunity to get up to use the bathroom, my head still reeling from our incredible and impromptu fuck-fest.

With the apartment still in relative darkness, I quietly tiptoed out into the living room area to find Breanne asleep in her sleeping bag, but also discovered that Jenna was missing from the sofa?

It was only now that I detected the sound of the shower in the background, and intrigued, I went over to investigate. There, I leaned on the door and peered inside only to find the shower curiously empty.

Confused, I was then taken aback as I heard a soft whimper from below and looked down to find Jenna, Justine's sexy little sister, squatting in the corner of the shower, her knees spread wide and her hand frigging herself incessantly as water cascaded over her.

It was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen, and despite my romp with her sister moments earlier I felt my cock twitch and come to life again.

In fact, I had to fight with all my strength not to just walk in and take her right then and there, and just stuff my hard length down her dirty little throat.

God how I wanted to stuff my cock in her hot little fucking mouth, who like Justine had perfect cock sucking lips. She just seemed to have a face you'd want to FUCK!

Watching her for a few moments, Jenna then grimaced and thrashed about violently as she came, biting her bottom lip as she flooded her fingers with her abundant juices.

I marveled at the show and couldn't help but remark how similar she looked and sounded to her sister when she climaxed. For a single brief moment, I wondered if Breanne came the exact same way too.

Suddenly racked with guilt, I quietly stepped away from the door and intended to return to Justine in the bedroom when I noticed that Breanne had shifted in her sleep, and was now inadvertently flashing me part of her body.

"Jesus Christ," I thought to myself. "These Ezarik girls are unbelievable."

Despite myself, I now stood admiring Breanne's exposed hips and midriff, and was surprised to see her sculptured abdomen and washboard abs. It seemed that while Breanne appeared to be the most shy of the three sisters, she ironically managed to possess the tightest, fittest body.

Noting this for later reference, I quickly ducked back into the bedroom with my hard-on intact before doing something that I might regret.

...to be continued.

2. Thanks Wes, Conkker, X42, iamjocque, , Rapture99 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I really enjoy them TPG don't stop she's soo fucking hot man!!

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks Rapture99, much appreciated. I was starting to wonder maybe my aim was off?

Post Thanks / Like

Your stories are the greatest man! Very well written and I enjoy your choices of topic females.

7. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

i liked it.....

9. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoa TPG don't even think about stopping writing about ijustine!! You have to finish the social network series of stories! As well you gotta remember to write what you want to write...so maybe a few less people like ijustine compared to other stories...who cares! No matter what you write about there will always be some people who don't like your story. But anyways your outrageously incredible erotic story writing skills will make the story amazing by themselves!!

11. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, thanks James079. I'm glad to see she has some fans out there - I have a ton of ideas with her (and her sisters) in mind!