Hens Night
With Katy Perry and Rihanna
Written by TPG
CODES: MF, blowjob
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

I guess you could say I was more than a little surprised when I initially received that call from Rihanna, insisting that I drop whatever I was doing and instead get my ass over to Las Vegas ASAP.

Wasting little time, she explained how she had contacted me in regards to the upcoming nuptials between Russell Brand and her BFF Katy Perry. It seemed the ladies were spending a few days in Sin City together, and the songstress wanted to make sure that Katy had the opportunity for one last hurrah before she got married.

Part of that, of course, would be the bachelorette party she had planned, but there had also been something else that Rihanna had in mind.

On a recent night out, the Barbadian beauty had gotten Perry pretty drunk, and chatting about sex asked her if she had any regrets, or if there was someone she wished she could have had sex with before getting hitched? I was pleasantly surprised to learn that my name had been mentioned.

In truth Katy and I didn't really know each other all that well, but we had briefly worked together on her last music video where we had flirted plenty, so maybe there was some kind of chemistry there.

Fortunately for me Rihanna waited a few days later to pose the question once again and asked if her comments had been accurate or just drunken rambling, to which Katy apparently confirmed her claim that she had a huge crush on me.

So, Rihanna's point in contacting me was to gauge my interest in helping her give her BFF a very special present for her "hens night" in Vegas, a mere 48hours before walking down the isle. My mind was reeling to say the least.

Naturally, I was absolutely keen and interested in hooking up with Perry, I mean who wouldn't? But being on the other side of the country I wasn't sure how we'd arrange it, and at the very last minute no less.

I shared these concerns with Rihanna who to my amusement was determined to fulfill her best friend's last wish, as it were, and said that she would figure something out and get back to me. To me surprise it didn't take long for her to arrange a private jet, courtesy of a one Jay-Z, to fly me across country the very next day.

Rihanna and I arrived to the hotel suite just after 8pm so that she could check me into the room and still have time to rush downstairs to put the final touches to the night's festivities for Katy's bachelorette. The ladies were apparently hosting a party in one of the hotels infamous night clubs.

Meanwhile, the suite itself was a very lavish affair and had a really nice large bed, but better still, was fitted with a large Jacuzzi tub and a separate glass-enclosed shower which overlooked the entire Las Vegas strip.

Fortunately for me Rihanna had arranged everything down to the very last detail, and had even prepared a fresh bucket of champagne for my arrival.

The plan was simple. Rihanna would whisk Katy away during the party, give her the key and tell her that there was a surprise waiting for her inside. I was then intended to be waiting in the hot tub for her when she arrived.

"Make yourself at home." Rihanna smiled, as she wandered around the apartment making a few final preparations.

I have to admit I was surprised at her level of detail. She seemed intent on making the night absolutely unforgettable for her friend.

"I need to go get changed into my dress," she stated. "Will you be OK out here?"

"Sure, go right ahead." I replied. "I'll just make myself a drink."

With that said I then watched as the striking singer disappeared into the bedroom, and despite myself I found it hard to resist and I took a peek inside to see if I could watch her get undressed.

Unfortunately for me I couldn't see anything, but just a few minutes later the leggy songstress emerged from the bedroom and took my breath away.

Rihanna emerged clad in a very tight, short, body hugging dress which featuring a long mesh like slit up the length of her sculptured thighs.

The dress was so short and tight in fact that it absolutely showcased her long toned legs, curvaceous figure, and framed her luscious round butt just perfectly. The angel white color contrasted well against her scarlet red hair.

"So how do I look?" she beamed, before giving me a twirl.

I was absolutely floored.

She giggled a moment later as the reaction on my face surely said it all.

With everything set, Rihanna left to pick up Katy as I set the champagne and glasses alongside the tub, then stripped down, stashed my clothes in a drawer and slipped into the hot tub.

I was completely relaxed by the time the ladies arrived a half hour later, and could hear them giggling and debating the issue outside for a few minutes before Katy finally found the courage to step inside.

Shutting the door, the "Teenage Dream" singer called out before she slowly wandered through the luxurious apartment, wondering what her surprise was I'm sure. It was then while investigating the noise from the bathroom that she found me sitting there waiting for her, naked as the day I was born.

"Jesus!" she gasped with surprise, stopping dead in her tracks.

Pausing for a moment she then laughed for a minute as her brain tried to grasp the situation and she tried to place me. Thankfully it took only a few moments for her to finally recognize me.

"OMG! What are you doing here?"

"Surprise?!"

For a moment I felt ashamed and wondered if I was the butt of her joke, but thankfully, it soon became apparent that she was laughing at Rihanna, who had apparently made vain threats all week about arranging such a moment.

"What did she make you do?" she giggled. "That girl is crazy."

"No arguments here." I replied, before helping myself to some more champagne.

Katy simply stood there for a moment fumbling with her phone and apparently trying to reach Rihanna who had returned downstairs to host the bachelorette party.

"Damn, low battery." she pouted, trying to avoid any direct eye contact with me.

I could see she was particularly nervous, her face flushed and her hands shaking. I also noticed just how incredibly sexy she looked, clad in a sexy little sequin black dress, and 6inch pumps.

"Katy, just relax." I reassured her. "You're supposed to be enjoying yourself tonight, remember?"

"I know," she blushed, as she took a few steps, causing her clunky heels to click loudly in the room.

"I'm sorry. This is all just so... unexpected."

"So are you going to stand there all night," I offered, "Or are you going to join me?"

Katy turned bright red and seemed bemused by my bold suggestion, the bright lights of the Las Vegas strip behind me. It was a tempting offer.

"Um, I'd love to." she admitted with a smile. "But I don't have a swimsuit."

"Well neither do I." was my response, as I waited for everything to finally click into place for her.

I had been sent there for one reason and one reason alone, and I waited for this fact to set in, which it finally did.

"You know Rihanna has gone to some great lengths to arrange this tonight."

"I know."

I could tell she was a total wreck, mentally conflicted as she weighted up her options.

"Are you sure I can't tempt you with a drink?" I flirted. "It's now or never, Katy."

The busty songstress finally sucked in her breath and a playful smile crossed her visage as she pondered her next move. Noting this, I decided to have a little fun and attempted to coax her a little.

"I have to say you look amazing tonight, Katy." I grinned. "I love that dress, but you're more than welcome to take it off?"

Katy simply stood there beaming like a Cheshire cat as she looked around the room, apparently paranoid and wondering if we in fact were alone.

"And yes, we're totally alone." I reassured her, "As far as anyone knows I'm not here right now, and this just our little secret."

Still unconvinced, I decided to go for broke and used a little reverse psychology.

"Look, if this makes you uncomfortable," I said while I started to get up.

Fortunately for me Katy immediately responded and insisted I stay put.

"No please, don't get up." she stated, before she finally remarked to herself, "Oh heck, why the hell not?"

With that I then watched as she kicked away her high heeled heels and slipped her dress over her head, exposing her hourglass figure to me and leaving her scantily clad in nothing more than a sexy black thong.

My cock twitched in the warm water as I discovered she was in fact braless underneath her dress, and as expected her tits were absolutely magnificent, mouth watering in fact: two glorious round globes which featured hard pink nipples and large round areolas.

As she leaned forward to slide her panties down her legs, I thought I caught a glimpse of something unexpected, and when she straightened up I could see that my eyes had not deceived me, her pussy was in fact shaved completely bare.

It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen, and coupled with her large natural breasts and thick curvaceous hips, I felt my cock pulsate with excitement. She had a body built for sin.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her naked form as she helped herself to a glass of bubbly and then approached the hot tub, sat on the edge and swung her legs around into the water.

But before she had a chance to slip completely into the tub, I moved over toward her and gently eased her knees apart, kissing my way along her smooth inner thighs toward her hairless mound.

"Mm, you smell amazing." I purred as I worked my way up her soft, smooth legs, spreading them farther apart with my hands.

"Hmm," she cooed sweetly. "You certainly don't waste any time, do you?"

"Why wait?" I said between kisses. "Besides, we both know what I want."

Her fingers immediately brushed through my hair as I ran my tongue along the length of her thighs and finally made direct contact with her smooth slit, savoring the pungent juices that had already begun to collect.

"Ooh." she sighed softly, as the tip of my tongue slithered across her precious little clit.

Urging her legs wide apart, I then slipped a finger into her slippery hole for good measure and started to lick and suck on her sensitive bud while gently gliding my digit in and out of her searing sex, my cock now standing at full attention.

Since my presence to her had come as a surprise, I was fully expecting to spend some time building her up before taking her, which was fine by me as I thoroughly enjoyed eating pussy.

As I continued going down on her, her pussy grew increasingly slick and her initial moans and whimpers became more insistent and much louder.

"Ooh. Oh. Oh wow." she purred. "This is the best surprise ever."

As I devoured her sweet little cunt with my mouth, I detected the subtle movements of her hips toward my face, urging me on. Katy soon leaned back slightly, supporting herself on one arm while one hand still held my head in place, encouraging me to feast on her gleaming twat.

My free hand had slid up to fondle each of her large breasts and I gently tweaked and twisted her puffy nipples but eventually came back down to caress and fondle the smooth skin around her pussy.

"Hmm... such a pretty little pussy too," I remarked, making her blush and coo at the same time.

At one point she blushed with shame and attempted to close her legs, but I was determined to have her submit to me fully, and I pushed her knees even further apart, leaving her lewdly spread on the edge of the tub, completely exposed to my eyes.

"Fuck you look good like that."

"Like what?" she replied shyly.

"With your legs spread wide, and my finger inside you."

With that I then spat at her cunt, taking her breath away, before I slipped my finger in and out of her tight hole and licked and suckled her entire clit into my mouth. Katy's moaning became much more urgent and she seemed to be tensing up.

With a cry of relief, the tension suddenly left her body and she convulsed wildly as she came. I hungrily slurped down her juices and raised my head once I sensed she was done and waited for the dazed look on her face to clear.

Once she was with me again, I reached for her waist and pulled her toward me so that, as I sat down again in the water, she moved to straddle me. There, I reached down to guide my throbbing member into her cream filled cunt, and we both moaned as she wiggled her hips and slowly eased herself upon me, and impaled herself.

"Ooh yeah," she let out as I filled her completely, my pubic hairs now tickling her clit.

"Mm feel that, huh?" I whispered into her ear. "I've wanted to fuck you from the moment I first saw you, baby."

I have to admit it was kind of strange to slide right into her like that, feeling the slickness of her pussy, but not really sensing the heat as much because the water was so warm.

Nonetheless it still felt incredible, even more so as she proceeded to slowly grind her hips against me and began to ride me up and down, my hands moving from around her breasts to her thick hips, to her luscious round butt.

"Ooh," she moaned as she closed her eyes and lolled her head back, "So deep... so good."

"God I love your ass, Katy." I groaned. "Can you feel that, yeah?"

"Oh yeah." she panted, as a few more inches of my cock flesh slipped inside of tight passage. "You like my ass?"

"You feel so fucking good right now, baby." I added. "Katy, look at me. Look at me while I fuck you."

We stared into each other's eyes as if we were both trying to convince ourselves that this was really happening. I had wanted to fuck her from the moment I met her, but in all my wildest dreams I never imagined I would have the opportunity to do so, much less under such pleasant surroundings and circumstances.

For her part I bet she never imagined in a million years that she would be riding some young stud she had briefly flirted with a few weeks earlier, especially on the night of her bachelorette party.

I guess you could say we were both in a kind of shocked state, both of us horny as hell and giving over to our carnal urges while our minds were reeling. Pausing for a moment, Katy and I than froze in that position, both reveling in the sensation of my cock buried deep inside her 25-year-old cunt.

Staring into each other's eyes, we started moving in unison with our lips almost touching. I could feel her warm breath waft against my face until our mouths ultimately met, and we sharing a brief but electric kiss, which quickly turned passionate.

Her ass felt almost as good in my hands as her pussy did sliding along the length of my aching pole. Gripping her buttocks with both hands, I squeezed and kneading it tightly and gently lifted and lowered her body over my lap, filling that creamy chasm between her legs to the brim with each down stroke.

I was also pushing up into her each time I pulled her down to me so that I was getting maximum penetration into her cunt.

We were making some serious waves now as we picked up the pace but it was a bit of an awkward position; had it not been for the buoyancy created by the water, it would have been nearly impossible to stay in this posture for an extended period, despite how great it felt.

When I almost dunked Katy in the water because my hands slipped, I decided it was time to make a change. I had her climb off me and turn around, get on all fours and lean on the edge of the tub while I lined up from behind her and slipped back inside, burying my staff to the root.

"Ooh, shit." we both gasped. "That feels so fucking good."

Again, her pussy felt absolutely divine sheathed snugly around my veined-laid organ and now I was able to admire her thick round rump in all its glory as my hips proceeded to move back and forth and smacked into it repeatedly.

There I then marveled at the way her buttocks wobbled to each and every concussion, spurring me on and inviting me to give it an appreciative spank with my hand.

As soon as I was sliding in and out of her again, I could feel the stirrings of an orgasm approaching, and noticed her slip a hand back between her legs, rubbing her clit vehemently as we fucked.

"Ugh yes, yes! Fuck me!" she moaned out loud. "Make me cum again."

Water now splashed around us and onto the floor as I reached forward to cup her large breasts with both hands and felt her hard nipples brush my palms. She was thrusting back hard against me now as I fucked her steadily, letting out the occasional moan or other encouraging utterance.

"Oh yeah, you like that don't you?" I hissed from behind her. "You like getting fucked from behind, huh."

"Yes! Yes!"

As her moaning got more intense the level of pleasure I was feeling started to dramatically increase.

At this point her pussy was sopping wet and I groaned out loud as I released her tits and grasped her by the hips again, clutching them firmly as I pounded into her from behind.

I wasn't so much fucking her fast as I was fucking her hard and deep with long, full strokes. I wanted to feel the complete hot slickness of her pussy on every inch of my shaft, which I did.

"Ugh! Oh God!" she let out, as I reached up to grasp her long dark mane and cocked her head back aggressively.

This action caused her to yelp out loud and her pussy clenched tightly around me, causing us both to moan once more. She was now pushing back harder against me each time I thrust into her.

I was mentally thanking Rihanna for putting me in such a position where I was fucking Katy Perry from behind, with the panoramic view of Las Vegas in the window. I wondered if Katy was thinking the exact same thing as she thrust her butt back against me and let out a loud cry while I felt tremors within her pussy.

I was now on the verge of climaxing too, so when she started moving again and grinding her hips in a circular motion, I instinctively picked up the pace and proceeded to drill her for all I was worth.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" she chanted. "Don't stop! Fuck me! Fuck me! YES! YES!"

It was just a few moments later that I let out my own series of groans and grumbles and abruptly pulled out to shoot my seed all over her tremendous butt and spine.

When I was finally spent, Katy straightened up and leaned back over her shoulder to kiss me, my hands snaking around her body to find her huge breasts, squeezing and fondling them zealously.

"Jesus," I panted between kisses. "I could fuck you for hours on end."

"So," she quipped looking back at me. "Who's stopping you?"

We kissed each other for some time before I reached for the champagne and poured her a glass.

We toasted to her friendship with Rihanna and for the hot little tryst she had arranged for us, and agreed that there was currently no other place on earth either of us would rather be.

Katy and I simply sat in the tub relaxing for several minutes, just basking in the atmosphere as we admired the panoramic view of the strip below us.

Drinking champagne, we enjoying the moment and each other's company before the water began to cool. I think we both got the same idea as we got up at the same time and decided to try out the large, glass-enclosed shower.

It didn't take long to get the water temperature adjusted perfectly before we stepped in.

Katy was adamant about not getting her hair wet, as she was still scheduled to make an appearance in the night club downstairs, so I grabbed the hotel-provided shower gel, got a good lather going in my hands and started to soap and pamper her womanly figure, starting with those magnificent breasts.

"You just love my tits, huh?" she giggled.

"Are you kidding me?" I replied. "Baby, I've jacked off to these things so many times I feel like I know them intimately."

To my amusement she moaned as my hands brushed over her sensitive hard nipples and caressed the soft flesh of her tits before spreading the lather over the rest of her body.

"Hmm, you sure know how to pamper a girl, don't you?" she smiled as I continued to spoil her.

At one point she simply stood there and raised her hands over her head, permitting me to do whatever I wanted.

We kissed some more as my hands lathered around her butt, and feeling bold, I took this opportunity to briefly slip a single finger between her buttocks to massage her tiny bunghole, causing her to clench her cheeks together and moan into my mouth.

"Hey, stop it." she quipped, while playfully slapping my shoulder. "That's reserved for my husband."

"A guy can dream can't he?" I replied. "Besides, he can have your butt because I'm more intrigued by these tits."

Katy giggled as I then proceeded to lovingly caress and massage the rest of her body, and while my cock began to stir once again, it responded a lot faster as she suddenly snatched it with her hand and proceeded to stroke and lather it with a handful of shower gel.

"Here, allow me." she smirked, as she polished my knob with her skillful fingers. "I know what you want."

Katy had one soapy hand gently tugging on my tool while the other tenderly massaged my balls, so I was rock hard in next to no time at all. With my staff now pointing straight up towards the ceiling, she grinned smugly to herself before she dropped to her knees before me and smiled.

"Hmm, do you want me to suck that cock?" she teased.

"God yes."

"Are you sure? Are you going to be good and cum for me?"

"Fuck yeah." I replied. "Keep that up and I definitely will."

With that I then instructed her to open her pretty mouth and stick out her long tongue for me, to which she happily complied.

However noting the time, Katy suddenly shrieked with dread and then announced that she had to dress and leave and head back downstairs to the party before people would start to wonder where she was.

We had apparently already taken up an entire hour. With that said, Katy left me standing there in the shower with my purple-headed erection and stepped out and proceeded to rinse off.

"Jesus Katy," I bemoaned, "You can't just leave me here like this?"

Perry could only giggle at my state of frustration, and taken aback by the size of my raging hard-on, took pity on me and finally took me by then hand and led me over to the large bed where she directed me to lie on my back and spread my legs.

There she kneeled between my parted knees and grasped my rigid cock firmly in her fist, and proceeded to finish what she had started in the shower.

"I'll only blow you if you promise to cum." she affirmed. "I really need to get back downstairs."

With not a minute to spare, she then stroked my menacing tool intently for a moment before she lowered her head and licked my thoroughly cleansed balls, causing me to moan out loud and reach down to run my fingers through her hair.

I watched as her pink tongue slowly traveled from my balls, along my shaft and around the bulbous head. Her lips finally encircled the tip and her mouth gradually sank down over my bell-end as she twirled her tongue around fastidiously and continued pumping the base.

"Holy shit." I let out, my eyes rolling into the back of my head. "Jeez you're good at that."

Now freshly out of the shower, I was feeling cooler, so her mouth felt even more sublime as it started gliding up and down over my throbbing skin flute.

Katy was no slouch when it came to sucking cock so I definitely appreciated her last minute efforts. Although I had no issues with taking care of her needs, I was pleased that, since this was her fantasy so-to-speak, she was also interested in giving as much as receiving, and now determined to make me pop in her mouth before she had to leave.

I'm not sure what I was enjoying more: the feel of her hot mouth sliding up and down my shiny rod, or the visual that accompanied it. Each time she looked up at me with those brilliant blue eyes, her lips wrapped securely around my tool, made me literally throb inside her mouth.

She ended up sucking me off just long enough to make absolutely certain that I was completely rigid, when without warning she suddenly climbed up to straddle me on the bed. I watched as she guided my stiff member to her hairless mound once more, and carefully eased herself down on it, causing us both to moan with glee.

My hands were resting on her smooth thighs but, as she started to ride me, I had to slide them up her hips and across her chest to fondle her wobbling teats. She was sitting straight up now, bouncing up and down over my rigid sword, her head flung back moaning excessively.

"Ugh. Yes. Ooh."

Her pussy felt fantastic as it engulfed my cock repeatedly, sliding up and down, up and down. I was thoroughly enjoying it despite being temporarily engrossed in her tits.

She gradually went from sitting straight up-and-down and bouncing on my shaft, to leaning forward and rocking back and forward. It was during this episode that her hands landed on either side of my head, bringing her swinging tits closer to my face, so my hands slid around to her plump butt and I slammed her body down to mine, my tongue and lips worked her nipple.

"Ugh yes!" she grunted. "Bite my nipple! I fucking love that!"

I was pushing up into her now, my ass coming up off the bed as she slammed herself back onto my tool with greater force, her pussy slicker and more engorged than ever.

Perspiring heavily, her low grunts were quickly becoming rapturous cries as she moved faster and faster until she slammed herself back and shuddered as she came, her face grimacing and her mouth forming a perfect "O."

I watched the ecstatic expression on her face transform into a contented smile as she finally opened her eyes and looked down at me, my crotch absolutely flooded with her essence, before she started moving her hips again and proceeded to ride me some more, this time more slowly. We just couldn't get enough of each other.

Caught up in the moment, I then took her breath away as I finally rolled her over onto her back and started fucking her more intently.

There I pulled her legs up so that her knees almost touched her tits and her ankles rested over my shoulders, and we proceeded to make out fervently as I slid the full length of my rigid shaft in and out of her dripping cunny with long, swift strokes.

"UGH! YEAH!" she growled lustfully as I now struck a region inside her pussy which had been out of reach till now. "FUCK YES! FUCK ME!"

Her pussy felt so hot and slippery and, with each thrust, I could feel the stirrings of another orgasm approaching.

Fucking her felt so incredible, but watching those miraculous breasts bounce freely captured my imagination, and so I decided that before either of us reached the point of no return, I'd slip my cock between those incredible fun bags to finish up.

In the meantime, I relished the feeling of her sopping wet cunt as I slid in and out of her, over and over again. Katy could only glare up at me wide eyed, begging me to make her cum again.

When my own impending orgasm finally approached, I reluctantly pulled my lips away from hers, jumped into action and straddled her chest.

In an instant I guided my slick cock between those miraculous mounds and to her credit she immediately squeezed her heaving bosoms together for me, and started to talk dirty as I humped her chest.

"Oh yeah, fuck my tits baby!" Katy hissed. "I want you to cum all over my huge fucking tits, OK?"

I was relishing the feel of her ultra soft boobs as I had the feel of her pussy, knowing that, after today, the odds were against ever being in this position again.

My orgasm was delayed slightly by the change of position, but after just a few minutes of her dirty talk, and watching her lustfully spear out that long wet tongue of hers, it was rapidly approaching once again.

It was then when she leaned forward and actually swiped her wet tongue across one of her erect nipples, I knew I was done for.

"Cum for me you son of a bitch!" she jeered, "I want you to spray your fucking load all over my tits and tongue!"

In an instant my cock began to swell forth, as my orgasm continued to quickly take hold and I exploded above her pretty face sending rope after hot syrupy rope across her breasts, neck, chin, and lips.