List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Auto-erotique 2" with Miranda Cosgrove and Victoria Justice

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Auto-erotique 2" with Miranda Cosgrove and Victoria Justice

Auto-Erotique 2
    With Miranda Cosgrove and Victoria Justice
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, blowjob, Inc, Oral
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

I awoke in the morning feeling refreshed and ready to start the day. Sitting up in bed, I reminisced about the previous week's events and the fun filled days I had experienced with my stunning 17-year-old niece Miranda Cosgrove.

It had really been an extraordinary few days to say the least. Glancing beside me, I immediately marveled at the scene before me which caused my heart to race and my cock to harden as my sweet young impressionable niece lay sleeping in bed, and looked so damn lovely I dare not disturb her.

Lying there naked, she looked so peaceful and innocent, almost angelic. Her long dark hair flowed over her pale, nubile chest, as I watched it gently rise and fall with each breath. Her body was partially exposed from the sheets, revealing her soft shapely legs, supple hips, and her enticing teenage sex.

Admiring her for a moment, I couldn't help but reach over and touch her silky smooth skin. She really had the softest, smoothest legs I ever felt. Feeling bold, I slowly snaked my fingers further along her exquisite body, and gently parted her knees before I lovingly caressed her inner thighs.

"Mm." she cooed softly to my touch.

My sexy teen niece began to stir in her sleep, her eyes still closed as her mouth hung open in shameless passion. I took my fingers and began to stroke her most intimate region, exploring the faint stubble of pubic hair which once grew there.

Finally, I lowered my mouth toward her freshly shaved plenge and ever so gently kissed the small space just above her pubis, before I drifted my lips lower towards her musk scented treasure below.

There I inhaled her teenage sex and circled my tongue between the sweet velvety folds of my baby girl's hot cunt. Almost immediately her pussy grew moist, and Miranda's body began to squirm and tremble as another moan escaped her lips. She shuddered to a half-awake orgasm as I feasted on her.

"Mmmhhfff!" she whimpered erotically, as her entire body broke out in tiny goose pimples.

Encouraged, I hungrily lapped up her seeping cunt-juices and then raised my head to look at my beautiful niece in the eyes.

"Good morning sweet pea," I said as her big dark eyes now opened, and twinkled in heated passion.

A smile slowly spread across her face as she realized where she was and what I was doing, and gazed upon me between her parted legs, feasting on her cunt.

She was most probably wondering just how long I had been there, as I gently kissed and chewed the inside of her soft tender thigh, making her giggle and shy away.

"Mm...what a way to wake up." she purred before letting out a yawn. "But it looks like you're not finished just yet?"

She was right. In fact, I was just getting started.

"Is that a request?" I grinned, to which she simply nodded.

"Such a pretty little pussy," I mused. "I could just lay here for days and eat your pretty little peach, sweetheart."

My niece simply giggled as I moved to kneel between her spread legs, and hovered with my menacing erection directly over her gleaming slot, teasing her with it.

Gently, I rubbed the sensitive bell-end along her delicate folds, marveling at the softness of her labia, and causing her to inhale sharply as I smeared her essence all over my manhood.

Just like her mouth, the striking teenage possessed the most remarkable lips between her legs. Taking a deep breath, I finally pushed forward and carefully impaled my young niece with my sword, moaning as I slowly penetrated her sweet, sweet cunt.

"Ugh! Oh." she whimpered, biting her bottom lip as I swiftly placed my arms under her limp legs, pinning her back against the bed as I proceeded to fuck her in earnest.

Miranda ultimately wrapped her lithe arms around my neck and spurred me on, pulling me further into her warm cunt. As I buried my pole to the root, and held that incredible position for an extra minute, we stared into each other's eyes.

"OMG! I love you! I love you so much!" she panted breathlessly.

"Fuck me! Fuck me Uncle Mike!" she insisted. "Make me cum all over that cock!"

"Yeah? Is that what you want, baby girl? You want your Uncle's big fat cock inside that tight, young cunt or yours? Huh?"

"Yes! Yes! Slide it in and out! Please fuck me, harder!"

I happily obliged, and slowed my thrusts to a crawl and proceeded to fuck her slowly and intently.

"Do you like getting fucked by Uncle Mike? Huh baby?"

"Yes. I love it! I fucking love your cock!" she gasped, before kissing me hard on the lips.

"Hmm..." I smirked, my cock throbbing uncontrollably to her filthy talk. "I love it when you talk to me like that baby."

"Yeah?" she grinned up at me. "Then fuck me! Go on! Fuck that cunt, Uncle Mike! Fuck your little whore niece!"

"Oh god!" I moaned as I felt her squirm beneath me and wrap her strong legs tightly around my hips.

"You feel so fucking good Miranda! I mean...my sweet little filthy whore!"

Naturally, it only took a few short minutes of dirty talk to get us both off.

"Oh, baby! Here it comes!" I quipped as I unloaded my churning sperm into my baby's sweet cunny.

Miranda grimaced, her face contorting in blissful rapture as I filled her bowels with my pulpous seed and leaned down and silenced her squeals with a deep tongue kiss.

"Good girl. Good girl." I soothed, "Such a sexy girl."

Miranda smiled before she pushed me off her, and blushing brightly she leapt out of bed.

"I'll go get breakfast ready!"

"It's not necessary!" I yelled as my niece snatched a shirt from the dresser and shamelessly rushed out the bedroom in relative nudity.

"Sweetheart?" I shouted from the bed. "There's no need. I'll get something to eat at the workshop!"

"OK!" I heard her reply from the kitchen, no doubt making something for herself now.

Yep, there was no question, life was pretty sweet. Just as we had agreed, Miranda was spending her weekends helping me out around the office, while at home attending to my more carnal needs.

Getting dressed, I walked out into the kitchen a few minutes later to find her standing by the counter barefoot and scantily clad in nothing more than a long shirt, which I immediately noticed barely covered her butt. I stood admiring her figure and legs for a moment as she buttered her toast.

"I better get out of here, or I'll never leave." I said while shaking my head.

"Suite yourself," she teased while waving the spatula.

"See you at the workshop after 9am, OK sweet-cheeks?"

"You still want me to call Victoria later?" she asked while pouring herself a fresh cup of Joe.

"Sure, why not? You can tell her that her car will be ready sometime next week."

"Really? That long?"

"Yeah, and tell her that next time if she flirts as much as she did the other day, I'll have something planned for her slutty behavior."

Miranda raised a brow.

"In that case, I'll tell her to wear something extra special when she drops by the shop later today."

"How did I know you were going to say that?"

Over at the workshop, it was a day like any other...until around 10am when my sexy niece decided to come to work and arrived to the garage in the sexiest little outfit I had seen her wear.

As she stepped out of the car, she wore a light grey barely-there skirt, and a baby-blue sweater that allowed her bra-encased breasts to show plenty of cleavage.

Her long flawless legs were on full display, and were accentuated by her high heeled shoes. This ensemble caused the adjoining garages to stop their work and openly leer and woof whistle at her, and although she blushed and dashed off into the office, I knew she got a special kick out of it.

She fucking loved the attention, especially from the opposite sex. A few minutes later I took a break and walked into the office to find her on the phone. She was apparently in the process of calling her friend and co-star, Victoria Justice.

"Hey Victoria, it's me Miranda." she smiled. "Would you be able to drop by the workshop this afternoon? I need you to sign some insurance papers and stuff."

I simply stood by the door smirking to myself as I watched her conversed. God she was sexy.

"Great. We look forward to it." she continued. "No, no. My uncle won't mind. You can drop by the workshop any time you like VJ."

Boy, I thought. Now there was an understatement. I definitely didn't mind her visiting the garage as the girl was fucking stunning; and to hear Miranda tell it, she was just as, if not even more mischievous as she was.

Truth be told, I had wanted to fuck Victoria Justice from the moment I met her just a few days earlier...and now Miranda and I were plotting to seduce her.

Victoria always liked to flirt when she dropped by, but I never took it too seriously as I was too preoccupied with my own state of affairs with my niece.

But now Miranda had confessed how she wanted to see me fuck someone else, and ultimately suggested one of her friends. Fortunately, Victoria Justice was the first name on that list.

Later that afternoon, the girl in question finally stopped by the garage and as expected looked absolutely breathtaking.

Like Miranda, VJ was dressed to impress, and arrived to the workshop alone and clad in a thin spaghetti-strapped flower print dress that showed off a considerably amount of skin, and legs.

She smiled seductively as I greeted her in the office, her dress falling open just a tad to expose a few more inches of small cleavage as she leaned forward to shake my hand.

God I was so turned on by this girl, so much so that I had to fight the urge to just grab and fuck her right then and there.

"Hi, Mr..."

"No, no, by all means...call me Mike." I interrupted. "Uncle Mike."

"Oh OK!" she giggled. "How are you doing today, Uncle Mike? Where's Miranda? Is she in today?"

"She should be around here somewhere." I smiled as I took in Victoria's natural beauty. "She's most probably getting herself a drink or something. She should be back any minute."

In actuality Miranda had ducked into the bathroom for a few minutes while I "entertained" our guest.

"Nice dress by the way." I added. "I think Miranda has a similar outfit."

"Yeah, she would. We bought them together at the same place a few months ago."

With that said, Victoria then reached down to the hem of the dress, and pulling it open, twirled around and proceeded to strike various poses for me.

"You really like it? I had hoped you would." she smiled as we then heard Miranda (and her high heeled shoes) approach the office.

I sat behind my desk as the ladies shrieked with delight and greeted each other with a friendly hug and a kiss.

This allowed Victoria's dress to ride up just enough so that I got a great look at her slender thighs and butt, and the sides of her developing breasts.

They sure made a wonderful couple, I thought, and I gasped inwardly as it appeared that Victoria wasn't wearing a bra either. The ladies held hands and giggled amongst themselves before Miranda announced that she was just about to head down the street to grab lunch.

Almost immediately, Victoria offered to join her, but I quickly interrupted their plans and reminded VJ why she had been invited to the garage.

"I'm sorry Victoria, but I really need you here for the next half hour or so. We really need to fill out those forms, remember?"

"Oh? Oh yeah. OK." she chirped.

I then instructed Miranda to head down to the store and take her time so as to give Victoria and I some time to get acquainted.

"OK, sure." Miranda grinned slyly, reading my mind.

With that said my famous niece grabbed some money from the cash box and left the office, giving Victoria and I some much needed privacy. To my amusement, the "Victorious" star suddenly seemed nervous and fidgety, as I directed her to pull up a chair and take a load off.

"Matter-of-fact, why don't you just come around here?" I then suggested from behind my large desk.

"Huh?"

"That was you can give me your John Hancock on some of these forms?"

Victoria happily obliged, and I watched with glee as she moved around the large oak table to stand next to me and bent over to briefly read and sign the documents.

In the meanwhile, I let my eyes wander over her incredible body, and admired her long slender frame. I leered at her ass, her legs, and those incredibly sexy high heeled shoes, which concealed the most exquisite little toes I had ever seen.

Everything about this girl was perfect, (high maintenance) but perfect. She was for lack of a better word, flawless, and as she stood reading the documents she reached up to brush some of her long brown hair over her ear, giving me an opportunity to admire her stunning face.

To her credit, Victoria could see I was openly leering her but she either didn't care or was simply used to having older men openly ogler her body, and seeing my opportunity I suddenly reached out and placed my hands on her hips and pulled her to me, insisting that she sit in my lap.

"Whoa! Uncle Mike?!" she exclaimed. "What are you doing?!"

I chuckled to myself as I heard her address me in a formal tone. The TV starlet immediately resisted my advances and yet smiled at me the entire time, her smile sparkling and seductive.

I was almost certain that she was getting a kick out of teasing me this way, but dare not show it. To be honest, I think she was more surprised by my brazenness more than anything else, and was still trying to think of an appropriate way to respond.

"Um, Uncle Mike?" she stammered nervously. "I think Miranda will be back at any minute."

"Relax," I told her. "She won't be back for a while. We're totally alone up here."

"But Uncle Mike, the documents?"

"Never mind that, you can do them later." I insisted. "Right now, I have other more pressing issues for us to discuss."

With that said, I slid my hand between her long slender legs and attempted to pull her to me, but she resisted and placed her hands on my shoulders and kept me at bay.

"Um, Mike?!" she said a little more purposely. "I don't think this is a good idea?"

While she made excuses, I brushed my fingers up the length of her thighs to briefly graze the very edge of her lace panties, causing her to shriek and jump in my lap.

"Uncle Mike!"

"I want you Victoria." I bluntly claimed. "Whenever you come visit me you flirt and flaunt that sexy body of yours. Now I want a taste."

I pulled her down to me again and attempted to kiss her on the lips, but she instinctively recoiled. Fed up with her antics, I finally grabbed her firmly by the arm and kissed her directly on the mouth, and to my delight she soon surrendered in my embrace and in fact responded passionately, moaning into my mouth as our tongues found and fought each other, mingling together.

I grinned smugly to myself as I quickly discovered that unlike Miranda, Victoria was not as experienced in kissing or making out. In fact she was considerably more timid and shy.

Truth be told I was a little disappointed, but quickly distracted as she now stood leaning over me, gripping my erection through my pants while locked in a deep kiss.

She definitely wanted some cock, and enjoyed groping and squeezing my package through my pants. Reaching around I fondled her tight ass with both hands as we continued our heated exchange, and I finally reached up to peel and lower her dress straps off her feminine shoulders, letting the flimsy apparel to fall away from her and reveal her breasts.

Her dress now pooled around her waist, as I was pleasantly surprised to find that just as I had presumed she was not wearing a bra, and her teenage breasts were firm and plump, sitting high on her chest and approximately B-cups.

They were utterly pert and succulent, and I impatiently groped her nubile body with my hands as my mouth latched around her soft melons. I began to fondle her tits, and flicked her thick erect nipples back and forth with my tongue, eliciting a passion filled moan from the Nickelodeon starlet.

Her breasts were apparently extremely sensitive, and I made a note of this for later reference. Caught up in the passion of it all, I then alternated between licking and suckling each of her hard nubs, marveled at just how perfect her breasts actually were.

Like her face and the rest of her body, they were absolutely superb, and dare I say it; the best set of tits I had ever seen. Victoria sighed in my ear and lolled her head back blissful satisfaction as I manipulated her dark nipples with my mouth, now suckling them into my mouth and eliciting a lewd sucking sound.

"Mm, they're really sensitive." she whispered.

"I see that." I replied. "And so hard right now...like two little brown pencil erasers."

She moaned to my assessment of the situation, and ran her fingers through my hair.

"I love it when you flick and suck them like that."

"I could spend the rest of the day just playing with your body, Victoria." I admitted. "You're so fucking beautiful, you know that?"

"Mm, I knew you couldn't resist my charms forever." bragged the little vixen.

I stopped lathering her succulent boobs and looked into her smoldering eyes.

"Hmm, I knew it! I knew you weren't as gullible as you were making out to be. Did my niece put you up to this?"

"No, of course not!" she affirmed, apparently confused by my accusation before pushing my face back between her wondrous mounds.

"I just remember the first time we met, that's all." she explained.

"You do?"

"And the way you looked at me. You were practically undressing me with your eyes."

I had to laugh as it was true. Like any other red blooded male I thought she was stunning, and I wanted to fuck her from the very moment I saw her.

"I was so taken aback by your leering," Victoria went on. "That I went home and I masturbated for hours."

"You did, huh?"

"I have to admit, I'm kind of curious and aroused by older men." she confessed. "And I'm kind of turned on by you, Uncle Mike."

"So you have daddy issues Victoria?" I snickered. "Well that's nothing to be ashamed I assure you."

"Let's face it," I added. "We both know what you want, what you need."

Victoria flashed me that incredibly sexy smile, waiting to hear my verdict.

"You just wanna get FUCKED good and proper, don't you?" I said as I placed my hand between her legs. "And treated like the sexy little whore that you really are, right?"

Victoria was clearly taken aback by my outrageous remarks. I doubt anyone had ever spoken to her that way, especially as she had been touted as the next TV princess.

"Admit it. You're not as sweet and innocent as you make yourself out to be, are you?" I challenged.

Victoria did not respond and simply glared at me as I went on.

"You're just like my Miranda. I can see it in your eyes."

Victoria finally nodded in acknowledgement.

"So what now baby girl?" I teased. "You want to get laid by an older man? Someone who knows what he's doing?"

"Am I crazy?" she replied. "Do you think I'm crazy for saying yes?"

I responded by helping her out of her dress, and watched as she stripped the rest of it down her sleek legs, leaving her to stand in my office topless and clad in just her high heeled shoes and lacy white panties. It was a breathtaking vision to behold.

Without thinking, I lowered myself in front of the gorgeous teenager and slowly slid her panties over her hips and down her legs. Inhaling her scent, I ran my hands up her silky smooth limbs and took a hold of her magnificent round ass and began to kiss and lick her abdomen, hips, and crotch.

"Oh. Uncle Mike." she cooed above me. "That feels so nice."

"When was the last time someone ate that pretty little pussy of yours, Victoria?" I asked her rhetorically.

She simply moaned as I finally kissed her sweet center, and delved deep with my tongue into the hot depths of her warm cunt-lips. At this point Victoria was grinding her hips against my face while her hands desperately looked for a place to grab onto to steady herself.

"Oh! Oh God! Right there! Oh! Yes! Yes!!" she suddenly panted, her juices spilling out all over my penetrating tongue.

I think she was more shocked than I was that I had managed to bring her off in such a short time, and with only my tongue no less. I could tell from her reaction to the oral stimulation that she rarely engaged in such activities.

The notion turned me on even more, knowing that I had been one of only a few to eat her sweet teenage clam.

"Mm," I moaned with my tongue still buried inside her seeping snatch, "Delicious, simply delicious VJ."

After her orgasm had subsided, I turned her around so I could freely admire her tight round teenage butt.

Her backside was so fine and splendid, I actually heard myself moan appreciatively. In an instant, I climbed up off the floor and unzipped my pants and held onto her slender hips. I placed my stiff cock at the wet entrance to her pussy, as Victoria braced herself against the desk while I teased her.

"Oh, please...do it!" she urged. "Just do it already!"

"Do what, young lady?" I said coyly.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me already, Uncle Mike!" begged the sultry harlot.

"Just do it!" she went on. "Do it now! Pleasssseeeeee, I need it! I need it bad!!"

"Oh I know you do, baby." I grinned. "I can see that in your eyes."

"You really want me to fuck you, huh?" I added, almost infuriating her.

"YES! Please!! More than anything else! I'll do anything you want! Just stick your fucking cock inside me already! I'm begging you!!"

Truth be told I was actually surprised by her wanton demeanor and dirty mouth, especially considering just how strikingly beautiful Victoria was. I guess it just goes to show you...the prettier they are the more frustrated and filthier they seem to be.

"Beg!" I cruelly insisted from behind her. "Beg me for cock, Victoria. I want to hear you really ask for it! Prove it to me baby!"

Just then, Victoria shot me a smoldering look over her shoulder that almost made me gasp.

"Listen," she stated in a low yet serious tone. "I need you cock inside me, and I need it now! Fuck me now before I change my mind!"

Despite my brain, my body seemed to move on its own accord and I rubbed the head of my cock along the length of her dripping sex before I finally pushed forward.

"OK then, here it comes!" I hissed as I finally impaled the sexy 17-year-old, taking her breath away.

I thrust myself deep into her pussy, grunting out loud as I penetrated her hot teenage cunt. Victoria cried out in ecstasy and gripped the desk firmly with both hands.

"UGH!! FUCK!! That's the ticket!" she gasped. "That's what I need. God yes! Feels so good!"

"Yeah? Take that! ...and that! ...and that!" I grunted as I continued to fuck my niece's best friend.

It was during this time that I took the opportunity to reach around and take her hardened nipples between my fingers, and fondled her tits with one hand, while my other caressed her fine body and massaged her slender hips and tight buttocks.

"Oh god it feels so good! Oh! Ugh!" she chanted in passion. "Oh Uncle Mike. Fuck me! You're gonna make me come again!"

"Yeah, baby girl?" I growled. "Uncle Mike is gonna fuck you hard and good, just like you deserve!"

With that said I placed my hands on her delicate back and pushed her forward, pinning her to the desk as I wailed into her from behind, now utterly pounding her Puerto Rican ass mercilessly.

"UNGH! UGHH! YES! YES!" Victoria blared rapturously.

Suddenly, I seemed to lose control of my bowels and without warning proceeded to unload my hot seed deep inside her.

"NNGH FUCK!" I let out as my cock erupted. "Oh shit! I'm fucking coming! Coming inside you baby!"

The action apparently shocked and surprised her, so much so that she immediately began to shake and climax herself, and in the process squeezed every last morsel drop of semen out of my spewing cock with her cunt muscles.

"OH! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!" she squealed as she came.

As our orgasms subsided, I finally let go of her and watched as she grabbed her clothes and swiftly dressed.

"Well, that was fun." I grinned, watching her scamper about.

She was apparently terrified that Miranda would come back and catch us in the act.

"By the way," I said, as I reached to the floor to grab her used panties. "I think you forgot something?"

"You can keep those," she smiled, "Something to remember me by?"

"Trust me baby." I replied. "I won't need those to remember you by, or that fine ass of yours."

Victoria smiled as she walked out the door, her reason for being there forgotten in her satiated lust.

I laughed to myself as I realized that this would not be our last encounter, as she still had to pick up her car the following week, giving us an excuse to see (fuck) each other again.

Remaining partially naked, I grabbed a beer and planned on taking a seat and kicking up my heels when I looked over by the door and found Miranda standing there with a coy grin on her face.

"So, how was it?" she asked. "Was she any good?"

I noticed that she seemed to look a little flustered and out of breath. She had clearly rushed to make it back to the office.

"How long were you standing there for?"

"Not long enough, obviously." she answered. "But answer my question, Uncle Mike."

"Miranda baby, it was great." I told her honestly. "But you're my girl, you know that right?"

I sighed as I admired my beautiful niece.

"Do you really mean it?"

She suddenly seemed so adorable, jealous, and vulnerable.

"I swear to you." I replied sincerely. "Always you baby. Always you."

Miranda's hands began to move as she slowly proceeded to unbutton her baby-blue sweater so that I could see her flat stomach. Thinking of my workshop, and the scandal this could bring, I asked her if she had locked the garage door downstairs...but she suddenly didn't seemed concerned with such trivial matters.

"Did you lock up the front shop?" I queried.

Miranda simply shrugged her shoulders before she stepped towards me. I grinned slyly as I noted this new, promiscuous side to her personality. She now just seemed concerned with one thing and one thing only...sex.

"I'm better than her, aren't I Uncle Mike?" she purred.

Miranda then took her left hand and lowered her bra showing me her ripe left breast. I was utterly spellbound by her bold act. Had my hot young niece developed a fetish for exhibitionism? She suddenly seemed to enjoy showing off her gorgeous body for me.

"I mean, my tits are nicer than hers, aren't they?"

I simply nodded as I felt my mouth become instantly dry. Miranda then took her right hand and did the same to her right breast, so that both of her beautiful tits were revealed to me.

I had to remind myself that this was the same innocent and shy niece I had known my entire life. Now, she simply stood there exposing herself to me and genuinely seemed aroused by it. Raising her short skirt, she looked at me again and smiled.

"And what about my pussy, Uncle Mike?" she teased. "It's so much tighter than hers, isn't it?"

Miranda took her sweater off completely, lowered her short barely-there skirt and slid her moist panties down her legs.

Her bra fell to the floor also, leaving her standing there as naked as the day she was born. Having casually disrobed by the couch, she then turned around and looked seductively over her shoulder at me.

"Besides, my ass is much better, don't you think Uncle Mike?"

I couldn't control myself any longer, and I got up and walked over and abruptly kissed her hard on the lips.

"Baby doll, you're my girl. No one, not even Victoria-fucking-Justice holds a candle to you." I reassured her, while clutching her soft naked body in my arms.

Kissing her again, I then swiveled her around by her hips and kissed the nape of her neck and worked my way down her back.

"You really are crazy you know that? Getting undressed like this in the middle of the office. What if someone saw you now?"

"I just wanted to make a point." she told me, just as I fell to my knees behind her.

Miranda instinctively bent over at the waist and jutted out her luscious round butt at me.

Without wasting another moment, I kissed all over her bare ass, and took her breath away as I suddenly parted her taut cheeks and slithered my tongue across her backdoor.

"Oh! Uncle Mike!" she gasped euphorically. "You've never done that befo...oh! OMG!"

"You like that sweetie?"

"Yes. Keep do...oh! Keep doing that!"

"Where is my tongue, baby? Tell me!"

Miranda paused for a moment before she realized what I wanted. I wanted to hear her talk dirty to me again.

"Sweetheart?" I urged. "Where is my tongue?"

"It's in my ass!" she quipped back.

"Where?" I teased.

"In my dirty little ass!" she repeated. "You're tongue is in my ass!"

"By week's end," I stated from behind her. "I'm going to fuck this pretty little ass, and give you the best sex of your young life. Would you like that Miranda?"

"Yes! God yes!" she moaned as I continued to explore her butthole more keenly.

"Do you still have that vibrator I bought you the other day?"

"Uh-huh?"

"Good. Cause I want you to do something special for me tonight. Tonight when you get home, I want you to stick it in your ass and rub your clit at the same time, and I want you to get off like that. Do you think you can manage that?"

Miranda nodded.

"I guess. I'll try."

"I want you to prepare that ass for me."

"OK, whatever you say Uncle Mike. I'll do it!"

Suddenly, I stood to my feet and rubbed my throbbing shlong against her dripping cunt and thrust forward, burying half my length inside her teenage poon. It had been the second teenage cunt I had fucked in as many minutes, and I was feeling absolutely wicked.

"Mm yeah," I growled, "Such a pretty little pussy...and so much better than your friends."

Clutching her hips, I proceeded to fuck her sweet wet cunny from behind as she glanced back over her shoulder and we shared another passionate kiss.

"Uncle Mike?" she moaned. "I love it when you fuck me hard...can you pull my hair a little?"

I took this comment as permission to really let loose on her, and abruptly tugged on her long dark mane cocking her head back violently as I drilled that tight, hairless, 17-year-old cunt.

The sound of my hips slapping continually against her buttocks filled the room, and Miranda twisted her body and craned her arm back around my neck and looked me in the eyes as I fucked her.

"Ugh! Uncle Mike! Please! Please make love to me now!"

"Huh? What sweetheart?" I replied, a little taken aback.

"I want you to make love to me. I want to feel you come deep inside me while we make love. Please?"

My niece continued to whisper sweet nothings into my ear as I proceeded to ease down the pace of my hips and now penetrated her tight pussy with long, slow, deliberate strokes.

Somehow her pussy felt exceptionally tighter and hotter than before...and I suspected this was due to the fact that she was now squeezing her vaginal muscles with each upstroke.

Nevertheless, I leisurely penetrated her dripping young sex again and again, and after a few moments I reluctantly pulled out and turned her to face me. We kissed passionately before I directed her down on the couch.

There she spread her legs wide as I positioned myself over my naked niece, and holding her tight, began to make sweet gentle love to her...just as she had requested. Her legs trembled while her nipples seemed perpetually hard. I took one into my mouth as I fucked her slowly, and she moaned aloud, and bucked her hips wildly to meet mine.

"Oh! Yes...make love to me!" she sobbed sweetly before she wrapped her legs around my body and we melted into each other.

Finally, I couldn't hold out any longer and with her urging, I exploded deep inside my niece's fertile clam for the second time that day, filling her young womb with copious amounts of semen.

After I came down from my orgasm, I kissed her tenderly on the mouth as she simply lay there with a daze and contented expression on her face. He was body was still being rocked with tiny orgasmic aftershocks.

"I love you Uncle Mike." she panted sweetly. "I always have."

"I love you too baby girl. You'll always be my girl, you know that."

We lay there stroking and caressing one another on the couch for several minutes before I noted that special twinkle in her eye again, and knew what she wanted. She wanted to have sex yet again.

"Ah youth, to be young again?" I snickered to myself. "You're insatiable you know that?"

"I know." she giggled sweetly. "But I can't help it. I just love your cock inside me, Uncle Mike."

With that she rolled us onto the floor, and with a giggle, quickly straddle me and began to ride my cock once more. I lay back watching in wonder as she thrashed her hips back and forth and fucked herself keenly.

"Yep, this is going to be a long fucking day in the workshop."

2. Thanks gp68, thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic as always!!

Post Thanks / Like

Very good read. keeping it hot right from the very beginning to the very end. Descriptions are definitely the most notable aspect. They really help in giving you a visual of these two hotties and just what kind of a situation this guy has got for himself. great work TPG.

Post Thanks / Like

Great read once again TPG. Starts off hot and somehow keeps getting better. Great descriptions of two beautiful girls and the fun had with them. Look forward to more visits from Victoria and the continued adventures of Miranda and Uncle Mike.