List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Britney's Bang Bus" with Britney Spears

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Britney's Bang Bus" with Britney Spears

Britney's Bang Bus
    With Britney Spears
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, voy, inc, anal
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

It had been a long and tiring day for 25-year-old Britney Spears as she sluggishly moved her exhausted legs and returned to her Tour bus. Having worked out for most of the afternoon, the singer just wanted to climb into her million dollar motor home and take a long hot relaxing shower.

It had been just a few months since her public break down and short stints in two separate rehab centers, and now having announced a few small surprise stage shows across the country, the singer had been working hard on getting her old body back.

To the surprise of many Britney was half way there, having treated the paparazzi outside to a sneak peek at her once famous athletic physique.

Fortunately for her she found the tour bus empty, and keenly slipped off her shorts and shirt and wiggled out of her thong panties as she made her way to the back bedroom where a small private bathroom and shower awaited her.

By the time she shut the bedroom door behind her she was buck-ass naked, and lethargically stepped into the small bathroom space and switched on the shower, cooing in delight and anticipation.

"God I need this." she muttered under her breath, as she waited for the waters temperature to rise.

Standing there, she briefly admired herself in the mirror and noted her strong muscular legs, sculptured mid section, and large round breasts.

She had been waiting all afternoon for this shower, and now sighed contently as she finally stepped inside and let the first few streams of water caressed her tender skin.

Britney leaned up against the back of the shower wall and just let the water merely cascade over aching her. Closing her eyes, she reached over to turn up the heat as she loved it nice and hot and to the point of almost scolding.

For a moment it was almost too hot for her to bear but still felt wonderful, making her head spin.

She then reached for some soap and leisurely lathered it across her abdomen and chest, smirking to herself as her nipples instinctively jutted out from her body and stood at full attention.

As the songbird lovingly fondled her breasts, she suddenly jumped with fright as she turned and caught sight of someone standing in the room, watching her.

It was her Brother Bryan, who as per usual had snuck into her room unannounced.

"OH! Jesus." Britney exclaimed. "God damn it, Bryan! You scared me half to death."

"Wow. You're a little Jumpy today, sis." he quipped, as he picked up his sisters discarded clothes strewn around the bedroom.

It was only now Britney noticed he was half naked, standing there clad in nothing but his boxers and clutching a beach towel. She suspected he had been down at the beach all day, while she had been working out and sweating her ass off in the gym, which immediately aggravated her.

"Damn it Brit, you're so messy." he claimed. "And didn't we agree that I could use the shower in the afternoons?"

The siblings constantly bickered about using the tiny shower as there was only a limited amount of hot water on the bus each day. Despite being totally naked in front of him, Britney didn't fret as this was not the first or last time he had seen her in the buff.

In fact, the Spears siblings had a very complicated relationship, the kind which most outsiders found disturbing and creepy. Truth was they were just uncomfortably open, honest, and unguarded with each other: but for good reason, as the two were much closer than your average brother and sister.

Watching his famous sister lather and froth her gleaming body, the singer was suddenly startled when she heard the familiar sound of her two sons run into the room and jump on her bed, in full view of the shower.

While anyone else's initial instinct would be to cover up around their children, both Bryan and Britney didn't bat and eyelid and simply continued to converse in this way. It was typical Britney.

While the kids played on the bed, Bryan immediately noticed Britney's jutting nipples and it was clear to him she was aroused about something.

Still holding her clothes in his hand he stood there watching for a minute, enjoying the show as he let his fingers caress the warm fabric of her thong panties. They were warm to the touch, and it caused his cock to stir.

"Err. Enjoying yourself?" she remarked sarcastically, before turning around and bending over slightly to work on her buttocks.

Bryan didn't answer as his semi-hard penis showed signs of life in his boxers.

Despite the fact that it was her own brother that was ogling her, Britney loved to tease him at any and all opportunity and was proud of the fact that she could spur this kind of reaction from him.

Admiring his sister's glistening wet body, Bryan unashamedly placed his hand over his tool and squeezed his erection briefly, before he turns to his nephews and urged them to go plan in the other room.

Naturally the kids didn't listen and continued to run up and down the hallway of the tour bus, completely oblivious to the sexual tension going on in the bedroom.

Bryan's cock now stirred and grew increasingly uncomfortable as he watched Britney massage her body.

Britney moved her head under the spray of water to rinse her face, giving him an opportunity to peek at her pussy and see firsthand that she was still completely hairless down there.

The revelation turned him on to no end as he watched her then repeat the entire process and leisurely lather her body yet again.

With her brother standing there the entire time quietly watching her, Britney paid special attention to her breasts and ass, turning her back to him again and bending over just that little bit extra, trying to provoke him into action. There her fingers gingerly slipped between the crack of her buttocks, causing him to finally break his silence.

"God damn you Brit." he quipped in frustration. "You're such a fucking tease."

Noting this, Britney simply grinned. "Whatever. I don't hear you complaining."

Britney was glad to see she still had this power over him, and the ability to drive men crazy.

Coating her body in a thick blanket of bubbles, she ran the foaming cake of soap under her ass cheeks and between her legs, relishing the sensation it made against her lower lips.

In fact she was so caught up in the moment, that she almost forget she had an audience.

"Oh." she sighed softly, before rubbing the soap up against her clit and dipping the edge back between her labia, making damn sure to wash her pussy thoroughly.

Hearing the boys run back into the bedroom, Britney was then broken out of her spell and jumped as she opened her eyes and looked over to see her brother Bryan had slipped out of his boxers and now stood directly behind in the shower, his twitching manhood standing at full attention and pointing straight up to the ceiling.

"Bryan!" she whined. "What are you doing? I'm not finished yet."

"C'mon sis," he urged. "You know you never leave me any water. Besides, it's not like we've never showered together."

"Yes, but. I just don't want the boys to see."

"The boys?" he challenged. "They're too young to know what's going on. They won't remember anything."

"But. What if someone else comes back here?" she maintained. "They might think it's weird or something."

"Don't worry, I locked the door." Bryan said as he squeezed in behind her in the small cubicle and the two of them shared the water, his cock occasionally brushing her bare hip and bottom.

"Ugh. Bryan," she started to object. "I dunno."

"Just relax sis." he reassured her. "Here, at least let me help you wash your back."

"Err. I, well...okay."

As they did this, her boys continued to run in and out of her bedroom, totally oblivious to the fact that their mom and uncle were indulging in some incestuous foreplay.

"Can you at least close the door?" Britney whined a minute later, but Bryan seemed to ignore this and was too preoccupied with her body.

"I gotta say sis," he commented a minute later. "You look fucking fantastic."

"Really?" she beamed. "Do you think so?"

"Hell yeah. Look at you! You've lost a ton of weight and it looks like you're on your way back to looking the way you use to."

As Bryan spoke, he placed his hands on her shoulders and worked the soap across her back, her spine, and down towards her luscious round butt.

"Not bad for mother of two, huh?" she gloated, as Bryan massaged her naked body.

Dropping the soap to the floor, Bryan then proceeded to run his slippery hands all over her body, massaging and caressing her soft smooth hips, across her tummy, and down to her thighs.

Britney shut her eyes and relished the sensation of someone's hands all over her. It had been way too long since anyone had touched her in such an intimate way.

"Mm." she purred. "That feels so good."

"You really look great," he remarked as he turned her around and invited her to bend over slightly so as to admire her thick butt.

Running his hands on her hips and ass he added, "I see you got your legs back in shape too. They look fantastic."

Britney grinned smugly to herself as she recalled how much he and his friends had always fawned over her remarkable legs over the years. It was exactly what she needed to hear, and the constant compliments were making her feel sexy again.

"Aw, thanks Bry." she replied. "That means a lot to me."

Bryan turned his famous sister to face him and lovingly caressed her face.

Although Britney had shaved her head and felt unattractive, to Bryan it now just seemed to only accentuate and draw attention to her lovely brown eyes, and her fit athletic figure.

Looking into each other's eyes Bryan then attempted to kiss her on the lips and Britney pulled away.

"Wait. What are you doing?"

"You know exactly what I'm doing."

"Stop. You know we can't."

It had been a long and traumatic saga between the two as they had both experimented in their younger years and in recent times had even started to fool around and fuck each other on a regular basis.

It was a huge family secret that only a handful of people knew about, but which finally came to ahead when they were caught red handed by their mother Lynn Spears.

The incident had caused a huge row in the family and her close relationship with her mother and manager, before they finally reconciled months later after Britney had vowed to put a stop to their encounters.

True to her word they hadn't touched each other like that in years, although in the last few months with Britney going through her harrowing ordeal they slowly started to get closer again.

Holding her tight, Bryan told her it was okay and continued to caress her face, his hardening cock constantly brushing against her soft belly.

Britney blushed brightly and tried her hardest to resist but being exceptionally lonely and horny in recent days couldn't refuse. It was exactly what she wanted and needed to feel, not to mention that despite the water her pussy was sopping wet.

Feeling bold, Bryan attempted to kiss her again and Britney somehow found the will power to turn away, rejecting her Brothers advances yet again.

"Huh?" he complained.

"Bryan, we can't. It's wrong." Britney insisted. "Besides, we promised Mom we would never do that again."

Clearly frustrated, her brother continued to caress her face with one hand while his other lovingly stroked and soothed her body. Despite her mixed emotions, she really liked that, especially the way he paid special attention to her breasts.

"Brit, mom's not here." he reminded her. "No one's here, and we're totally alone. No one knows shit."

With that said, he brushed his fingertips across her hard nipples and took one of them between her thumb and forefinger, causing her to sigh contently.

"Bryan, " she whimpered softly, as she last few breaths of hesitation left her body.

"Shhhh..." he simply replied as he softly brushed his other thumb over her quivering lips.

The siblings knew full well what he was doing. It was a private gesture that only they knew about and did together, and what usually drove Britney wild.

Bryan lovingly caressed her mouth, to which Britney instinctively parted her lips and gently speared out her tongue to lightly graze his finger. He then smirked smugly to himself as he pushed his thumb into her mouth and she eagerly accepted it.

Staring into each other's eyes, Britney swirled her tongue around his digit before flicking and darting the tip of her tongue across the end of his nail.

No words were needed at this point as her actions showed them both that Britney was in fact incredibly aroused and wanted him. Rightly or wrongly, she wanted him to touch her like he use to.

She wanted him to kiss her, fondle her, and fuck her senselessly. Only Bryan knew how to really give it to her, and give it to her hard, just how she liked it.

He was the very first partner to ever make her cum, and even responsible for occasionally treating her to multiple orgasms. Slipping his thumb out of her mouth, a long string of saliva dangled from her lips to his finger as he then smeared her spit around her mouth.

Breathing a little heavier, Bryan then slid his fingers down her face and circled it around her nipples. Squeezing her left breast, he watched her face for all and any reaction.

Britney's mouth fell agape and she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his fingers tweaking her nipple.

Breathing harder, she then noticed that her brother's cock twitched against her hip and grew to its full length. Reaching down she gently wrapped her fingertips around his shiny pole and stroking it back and forth.

"Oh. God." she panted erotically as she jerked his cock to life. "What the hell it wrong with us?"

"You're just so fucking sexy, sis." he claimed.

"Ugh. I'm so fucking horny lately." she confessed. "I can't stop thinking about cock. I need to get laid, Bry. I want to get fucked?"

"Yeah?" he almost moaned in the shower, his voice echoing slightly. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes. Will you fuck you're horny little sister, Bry? Please?" she almost begged. "Can you fuck me like you used to? Huh?"

"Yeah?"

"Do I still turn you on, baby?" she purred softly. "Do I still make you cum? Make me cum, Bryan. Please. Fuck me and make me cum again."

At that precise moment Britney leaned over to kiss him full on the lips, but as cunning as he was Bryan cruelly turned the tables on her moaning sister and pulled back, teasing and refusing her.

"Hmm. I dunno. Maybe your right?" he grinned mischievously. "Maybe we shouldn't play with each other anymore?"

"No! Please," Britney gasped, trying to rebut her earlier claims as he took this opportunity to step her back against the shower wall.

A moment later, Britney almost jumped right out of her skins as she felt her brother's fingers suddenly slip down between her strong legs and plunge inside her hot wet clam, causing her to inhale sharply and moan aloud. There was no doubt about it, Britney was wet.

"Is this what you want?" he teased as his fingers explored her sex. "You want me to fuck you till you scream?"

"Ugh. Yes. Please. Fuck me. I need to be fucked!" she hissed. "I'm sick of fingering myself every day. I need a cock!"

"Yeah?"

"God! Almost every single night this week I've been frigging myself senseless." she admitted. "This morning alone, when I woke up I played with myself like five times."

Even by Bryan's perverted standards he was shocked.

"What's gotten into you, sis?"

"I dunno!" she exclaimed. "I just can't help it. I'm so fucking horny lately. So wet. I think about you all the time, Bryan."

As Britney went on to explain her frustrations, her tentative brother rubbed a single digit up and down between her gleaming sex before plunging it into her warm love hole and filling her completely.

Britney gasped and stopped mid sentence as he proceeded to piston his finger in and out.

"Ugh. Oh. Oh God." she panted involuntarily, spreading her stands a little to accommodate his exploring digits.

The singer gripped his throbbing tool a little harder and leaned over to kiss him passionately, shoving her wet tongue into his mouth.

Suddenly hitting her G-spot, Britney groaned and began to move her hips in a circular motion, flicking her hips back and forth and fucking herself over his fingers.

Bryan took his lips from her mouth and licked his way down her neck and throat. His sexy sister bucked her hips harder against his hand and stroked his hard cock a little faster.

"Ugh. You know exactly how to touch me." she moaned.

Bryan then shifted his body weight in the shower and pushed Britney back against the wall behind her, pinning her there. He then ran his hands all over her body, making her gasp as he continued to frig her mercilessly against the wall.

Using his other hand he tweaked and groped her large breasts, and slid his hands down her body and flicked his fingers across her engorged clit.

Inhaling sharply, the "Slave For You" singer kicked her legs open and thrust her hips forward, moaning aloud as he added another digit to the first and began to plunge it into her already sopping wet cunt.

Bryan then leaned over and took her stiff nipple into his mouth as he gently twisted and rubbed her clit with his thumb, all the while slowly plunging two fingers in and out of her cunt.

Britney thrashed about wildly, whimpering incessantly and letting the stress of the day fall away from her.

"You like, sis?" he smirked smugly. "You like my fingers inside you?"

"Ugh! Yes." she groaned. "Fuck me! Please."

Thinking quickly, Bryan then dropped to his knees replacing his thumb on her clit with his mouth. Britney shrieked out loudly to the contact and bucked her hips aggressively, lifting her knee and resting it over his shoulder.

"Oh! Yes. Eat my pussy, Bryan. Please."

The hot water cascaded over Britney's breasts and down her body. The intense heat of the water combined with her brothers mouth wrapped firmly around her dripping sex, drove her insane with lust.

Bryan's tongue speared out and slithered across her engorged clit, before running the full length of her gaping slot and bringing her closer to her impending climax.

Without warning he then slipped a third finger into his sister's searing snatch and began to curl and twist them about inside her, causing her to thrash about wildly and absolutely lose her mind.

"OH! FUCK! I'M GONNA CUMMMM!!"

As Britney began to cum, her entire body trembled and shook uncontrollably.

It was while she squealed with ecstasy that he suddenly flipped her around and pushed her face into the wall, and jammed his hard cock into her quivering quim.

"Ugh! Yes." Britney responded almost immediately. "Fuck me."

Bryan didn't waste any time and immediately began to wail into her from behind, slamming his meat stick into her soft wet pussy. Britney could only cry out in rapture as he proceeded to fuck her hard from behind.

Stopping suddenly, he then took her by surprise again as he slapped his cock-flesh against her taut cheek and then proceeded to bury it into her backdoor.

The singers mouth eyes grew to the size of saucers as she felt her brother slowly invade and impale her tiny sphincter. Without any remorse he pushed a good length into her tight backdoor and began to fuck her in the ass.

Britney's brown eyes soon rolled into the back of her head and for a moment she thought she was going to pass out but instead she gritted her teeth and grunted loudly, pushing her body back against him, urging him on.

"Yeah. C'mon." she grunted over her shoulder. "Fuck me. Fuck that ass!"

The pain was overwhelming but so was the pleasure, and the satisfaction of getting filled.

Britney absolutely loved and relished getting fucked in the ass and hadn't enjoyed the sensation in quite some time. Noting this, Bryan gripped her thick hips firmly and pounded into her like a jackhammer, intent on fucking her until she screamed.

"Take it! Take it Brit!" he hissed. "You fucking sexy slut! Take me hard cock inside that ass!!"

Ramming her from behind Britney bounced off the fiberglass wall as the sound of his balls slapping against her butt filled the small space.

Trembling with anticipation, he finally grunted his impending orgasm to which she jumped into action and turned to fall to her knees awaiting her reward.

Opening her mouth, she speared out her tongue and begged him to cum in her mouth.

With one hand on the wall above her, Bryan held himself up as he stroked his meat and finally erupted all over Britney's pretty face, spraying his seed all over her mouth and chin.

Having finally busted his nut all over her, the two of them panted and tried to catch their breath when they suddenly realized they had used up most if not all of the hot water.

"Aw, shit Bryan." Britney complained. "How am I going to clean myself up when there's no hot water left?"

Her brother simply shrugged indifferently.

"Meh. I dunno." he scoffed. "Should of thought of that before you made me shoot in your mouth."

2. Thanks Wjdixon, thanked for this post
    Likes Wjdixon, liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great Story...

Post Thanks / Like

Dirty Dirty girl