Thread: "Twitter Feed" with multiple celebrities

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Twitter Feed" with multiple celebrities

TWITTER FEED
    Featuring Various Celebrities
    Created by TPG
    DISCLAIMER: These FICTIONAL twitter posts were written for entertainment purposes only
    A/N: Figured I'd have some fun

Just found out my brother is sending nude photos of me to his friends!! #Busted
    @DebbyRyan

OMG!! I just walked in on my sister giving head to our next door neighbor!! Don't think they saw me.
    @AJMichalka

Sometimes when I think about my co-stars I just can't stop masturbating.
    @AshleyTisdale

Don't let a pretty face fool you. You don't want to know what I'm doing right now. #MutualMasturbation
    @SelenaGomez

There's this old guy at work I hate but I blew him because he has a huge cock!! I can't wait to do it again next week.
    @LizGillies

@DaniellaMonet I can't believe we've had sex on the #Victorious set every day this week and no one suspects a thing!!
    @VictoriaJustice

I hope you enjoy that little clip I sent you. There's a lot more where that came from!
    @VanessaHudgens

Sometimes I could just spend the entire day lying around in bed frigging myself senseless. God I love the weekends.
    @BellaThorne

Is it wrong that I enjoy spying on my sister in the shower? Her boobs are just magnificent! #Jealous
    @AshleeSimpson

I want to fuck my sisters boyfriend SO much! Ugh. #Frustrated
    @StellaHudgens

Anal is overrated. But you know what they say - practice makes perfect!!
    @EmilyOsment

Lick it. Snort it. Suck it. Fuck it! Yep. That just about sums up my weekend!
    @KristenStewart

A producer hinted that giving him a #BJ wouldn't hurt my chances of landing the audition. Should I do it?
    @AshleyBenson

@JessicaAlba Aren't you sick of using that nasty old rabbit vibe I bought you years ago? Get with the times girlfriend!
    @RosarioDawson

Usually I just pretend to be asleep when my nephew sneaks into my room at night and jacks off all over my tits.
    @KatDennings

Can you get pregnant if someone cums in your ass? Just asking.
    @JessicaSimpson

Just found out that two of my bestfriends routinely #69 each other. Hmm. Interesting. Very. Interesting.
    @ChloeMoretz

If people only knew some of the depraved thoughts that cross my mind during the day. Sometimes I scare myself.
    @McKaylaMaroney

What is it that they say about Greek women: they love it from behind? I have to agree. #DoggyStyleFTW
    @MariaMenounos

I can't believe I just got my rocks off in the back of a taxi. Reason #243 Why I love Paris.
    @ScarlettJohansson

Sometimes I wish I could just blow every single one of my loyal fans out there. Grateful. #XRatedBucketList
    @OliviaMunn

Just found out that my mom used to date my boyfriend. Can't stop thinking about it. Strangely fascinated. #Twisted
    @MileyCyrus

Once gave a blow job to my best friend's agent during a #CastingCall. He alludes to it every chance he gets.
    @BlakeLively

@ElizaDushku OMFG! If you get those tickets for tonight's show I will literally stick my tongue in your ass!! I swear.
    @JessicaBiel

My BFF dared me that I couldn't make her BF cum in my mouth in 2mins. Boy did I have egg on my face! #Facial
    @OliviaHolt

Just because I don't do bad things doesn't mean I don't have bad thoughts. #LoveMyToys
    @KristinKreuk

My brother and his friends spy on me through my window all the time. But I still sleep naked. Kinda turns me on : )
    @AnnaSophiaRobb

Why are guys so obsessed with my lips? I've been propositioned at least three times this week! #Tempted
    @MirandaCosgrove

@EmilyOsment Accidentally overheard my mom having #PhoneSex this morning! Have to admit it was kind of hot :P
    @MileyCyrus

If I catch one more guy staring at my tits today I'm going to take them out and mash them into his face!
    @ArielWinter

Who do I have to BLOW on this jet to get some service already? #MileHighClub
    @ElizaDushku

@ArianaGrande We should definitely do that again! So hot. I don't think those guys knew what hit them! #Voyeur
    @DaniellaMonet

I'm so horny right now I could scream!! I guess it's time to plug in the Hitachi again. #ScaringTheNeighbors
    @EvaLongoria

I'm so sick of guys ejaculating all over my chest. I have a mouth too you know! #Annoyed
    @ChristinaHendricks

Just because I call you daddy during sex doesn't mean I have daddy issue okay? Calm down!
    @EmmaRoberts

Found several photos of my sister giving head. I can't stop thinking about it...and getting off!
    @KylieJenner

I think I officially have a girl crush on KristinKruek. I might have to visit her trailer later and show her some appreciation.
    @LauraVandervoort

Whenever I go to my BFF's house all she wants to do is GIVE head. I might actually let her do it next time. #Curious
    @ArianaGrande

After I said goodnight to my folks I realized there was semen on my sweater. #Awkward
    @EmmaStone

Last night I was so horny I would have said and done almost anything for a cock in my mouth. #Wet
    @KatyPerry

What's that saying: once you go black? So true. #DeepThroat
    @JosieCanseco

@LauraVandervoort Had a great time last night. Too bad you play my daughter on TV. Could have been as interesting night.
    @MorenaBaccarin

I just spent most of the morning thinking about blowing my dad's best friend. Hmm. #DaddyIssues
    @AvaSambora

@JennaEzarik God I love that new vibrating app on my #iPhone! You should get it sis. Give me a buzz later :P
    @iJustine

Just because I'm home schooled don't mean I don't know when to #Swallow
    @DemiLovato

Can't believe my own step-brother just tried to blackmail me for sex! Should I be upset or flattered? #Curious
    @YvonneStrahovski

@AlysonMichalka Just because I don't wear panties doesn't make me a whore.
    @AshleyTisdale

Great! NOW the batteries decide to die on me? Ugh. I guess its back to the old fashion way. #FingersFTW
    @TaylorMomsen

@SamRonson OMFG! That was crazy. I can't believe no one noticed you under the table like that! XOXO
    @LindsayLohan

Feeling tired and bored. Miss LA. Might just rub one out before going to bed. 'night! #Finger-Bang
    @AvrilLavigne

I really should stop drinking. I always wake up naked the next morning with a strange taste in my mouth.
    @StellaHudgens

@OliviaMunn I can't believe I was late for my #Photocall cause we had phone sex last night! hehe
    @EmmyRossum

Live by the cock die by the cock #SuperHorny
    @JosieCanseco

I feel naked when I leave the house without my cell phone. #Selfies
    @VanessaHudgens

FYI. A blow job does NOT count as sex...in Hollywood anyway : P #BJ
    @JessicaAlba

@SelenaGomez I just love the expression you make when you climax. Makes my day. Miss you so much. #BFF
    @DemiLovato

@MilaKunis God damn you have an amazing tongue! One day it's going to get the rest of your body in trouble!
    @NataliePortman

Just realized I'm alone with JessicaAlba in this Vegas bathroom! Should I make a move? #Nervous&Wet
    @EmmyRossum

2. Thanks TheLW, adit365, smexy-love, Wes, piclover and 3 others thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, loving_one30 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

different but still amazing and hot

4. Thanks adit365, rimmet, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes adit365 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Different yes, but very creative and I certainly liked it. All of them well thought out, many of them hot and some actually made me laugh. Well done TPG.

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

hehe, yeah I figure since - we all know when it comes to Jess - she's not exactly the sharpest knife in the draw. It was real fun creating those. In fact it was hard narrowing them down cause at last count I had at least 100 of them - but I finally decided to just go with about half that amount.

8. Thanks TheLW thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW liked this post