List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Two Scoops" with Miranda Cosgrove

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Two Scoops" with Miranda Cosgrove

Two Scoops
    With Miranda Cosgrove
    Written by GIGGIDYGOO
    (MF, drugs)

This fictional story contains material not suitable for everyone. It is solely for entertainment purposes. If you are easily offended stop reading now.

My new job wasn't as bad as I had initially thought it would be, except for the rare occasion. Serving ice cream isn't the most demanding job but when the customers are kids it can be hell. The ice cream shop was small and cozy with large windows all along the front and located in glitzy part of town.

In my short time working here I had become the manager which wasn't really hard since all my co workers were teenagers that stood around glued to their phones.

I still had some time until I closed the shop but the store was empty, the whole day had been slow so I sent the two other workers home. I decided to catch up on paper work when some one came running in and went into the bathroom.

"I'm not here" said the girl before she closed the bathroom door.

I stood there confused when a well dressed guy came in.

"Did you happen to see a girl come this way?"

Not wanting to betray the girl, I shook my head.

"Damn it! We were on a date and while we were waiting for the valet to bring my car she disappeared."

I tried my best not to laugh but it was no use a chuckle escaped me. Fixing my composure I pretended to pay attention while imagining the girl looking for a great opportunity to run away.

"Oh, well do you think I could wait here and see if she comes by?" a bit of sadness and a lot of embarrassment in his voice.

Knowing that if let the guy stay the girl would have to hide out in the bathroom for who knows how long and I couldn‘t allow that.

"I'm sorry but I'm closing" I answered.

"But your sign says you close in 2 more hours" the guy said a bit frustrated now

"I'm sorry but I have to do some…um…cleaning and I have to close in order to do that" I gave a fake friendly smile.

"What ever" swearing under his breath the guy headed out not before waving his middle finger in the air. I locked the door, and knocked on the bathroom door.

"You can come out now, he's gone" I shouted.

I had my back to the door when I heard it open.

"Thanks, I owe you one." the girls said.

I turned in disbelief at the sight of the petite, dark haired girl with a very short dress that hugged her body so nicely. My jaw almost dropped the floor, Miranda Cosgrove giggled at my reaction but gave me a hug as a token of appreciation for helping her out.

"I finally got rid of him" Miranda now letting go of me and giving a sigh of relief.

I shook my head as to focus back at the beauty in front of me.

"I can't believe my friends thought that he and I were a good match."

"Bad date?" I asked genuinely interested.

"Awful, all he did was talk about himself and how much he can bench press, the type of car he drives, and his hair." now getting upset Miranda continued "I mean what do I give a fuck what type of hair gel he uses."

Surprised at the language the young starlet used I stood there.

"Look at me telling you all this and I don't even know you."

"No, its ok, I don't mind." I assured her "I'm Todd by the way"

"Oh, hi Todd I'm…"

"I know who you are" I interrupted with excitement "and let me tell it's a pleasure to meet you"

"Well it's nice to meet you too" Miranda said flashing me her amazing smile that could light up a room.

We talked for a bit about how it felt to be recognized by so many people and what she liked to do with her money. I finally told her of my previous job at Nickelodeon and she let out a loud shriek.

"I was trying to remember where I had seen you before" she smacked her head for not figuring out who I was sooner.

"I can't believe its you, but tell me are the rumors true."

"Well, which rumors are you talking about." I asked a bit uncomfortable.

I reached into my pocket and took out a joint. The sight of drugs made Miranda uneasy.

"Have you ever smoked pot?" hand stretched out offering the illegal substance to the famous teen, she shook her.

I lit up the joint and took a hit then continued with our conversation.

"Is it rue that Schneider stole show ideas from you? Did you set fired to the Nick studios? Were you arrested for beating up a camera man? How about you having sex with all the "Victorious" girls?"

I laughed at absurdity of the questions but answered in order.

"No. No. Almost, and no I got fired before I hooked up with Daniella Monet" Miranda was amazed with my answers. "Anymore question?"

"Just one. Is there really a sex tape of you with Ari and Tori?" she leaned in looking intensely at me to make sure I didn't lie.

"That is true. I watch it all the time."

With the new piece of information the starlet took the joint from my hand and took a long hit making little O's with the smoke as she exhaled.

"I thought you had never done this before"

"Yeah, well, I didn't know if I could trust you." a smile on her face as she took another hit.

The nerve of this girl first she has me lie for her, then she lied to me and now she had taken my weed hostage. I would have been angry if it hadn't been for the fact that the drugs were taking effect and she became handsy. We flirted, she occasionally ran her hand up and down my arm. I felt confident to make my move but the drugs made another effect on her.

"I'm so hungry" she said rubbing her stomach.

"Well we are in an ice cream shop" I stated pointing to the freezers.

She ran over squealing every time she saw a flavor she liked. I walk behind her laughing at the young brunette pressing her face against the glass.

"I want this one" Miranda jumped with excitement.

I took a cone and opened the freezer ready to scoop the ice cream.

"Can I do it?" I heard Miranda say before she pushed me out of the way.

The brunette leaned into the freezer, her dress hiking up more and more every time she leaned in to scoop the ice cream. Miranda Cosgrove's little pale cheeks now on full display. The view almost making me copy Miranda and jump from excitement but I controlled myself.

Not noticing that Miranda had caught me leering at her body, I began to get hard. Not covering herself up Miranda dropped the ice cream and quickly moved towards me until we were so close she could feel my bulge through my pants.

"You know I also heard some things about you that I personally want to see if they are true." her hand rubbing my erection.

The young starlet kissed my neck while I tried to unbutton my pants but having little luck. Instead I grabbed from the waist and leaned in to her kiss her, our lips made contact and drove me crazy. My penis had a similar reaction as it was now throbbing to get out.

I pushed her off me which didn't make Miranda too happy until she saw why I had done that abrupt action. My pants dropped to my ankles revealing my massive erection as the teen stared in disbelief.

"Well that rumor is true" she finally said after appreciating the view for a while.

Cosgrove made her way closer constantly licking her lips as if she had seen food for the first time in weeks. She looked at me before she crouched down and to a hold of my stiffness. The brunette's hand moving all along my length not once blinking as if she were to miss something if she did.

I needed more than just a hand job, I need to feel her luscious lips around my manhood. With that in mind I grabbed the back of her head, knowing perfectly well what I wanted the "iCarly" star opened her mouth wide.

"Yes" I moaned moving my member faster in and out of the petite brunettes watering mouth.

Feeling the hotness run through her body Miranda spread her legs running her hand along her cunt. Separated only by her underwear the young starlet penetrated herself, her fingers wrapped by the thin fabric.

Every time I stuffed her mouth I could feel the back of her throat open up allow me to go in even further. Miranda gagged and when ever I took my dick out of her mouth a stream of saliva ran down her chin and neck as she gasped for air. I stopped for a second once the young star had a mouthful then tried to pull out.

Not wanting to let go Miranda moaned, the vibration made my body tremble and the sensation in my groin let me now that I was close to finishing. I tried my best to hold off but looking down at her innocent looking ayes as she sucked me off and played with herself sent the final message to my head. I held her head in place as I came inside her pretty little mouth.

As I took my satisfied dick out of the Miranda Cosgrove's mouth one last squirt escaped and landed across the teens lips. Her tongue slowly ran along her full lips licking them clean. She opened her mouth for me to see the mess I had left in her mouth and with a loud gulp it was all gone.

Miranda stood up and wiped her mouth.

"Well, that was fun" she exclaimed as she turned to leave.

"Where do you think you are going young lady?"

"What, aren't we done?" she looked over her shoulder.

"Not even close" I answered.

I unzipped her dress and removed the straps from her shoulders, letting the dress fall on the floor. I admired the beauty of her body. Her small supple breasts, the erect nipples that focused their sight on me, the flat tummy with the cute belly button in the middles, the legs that seemed as they went on forever and her cute little toes.

Every little detail about her seemed flawless but I still had one place I hadn't had the pleasure of seeing. This time I kneeled at Miranda's feet and took a hold of her tiny black thong and slowly pulled it down, adding to the suspense. The thong slipped down but I had to give it an extra tug as it was still slightly inside the young starlet's shaved pussy.

Her underwear dropped to the floor as well leaving her in nothing but a sexy pair of high heels. I was now near Miranda Cosgrove's womanhood. I ran my hands up her legs until they met at her center. I teased her a bit before I introduce a pair of my fingers to her sopping cunt.

My hand raced in and out frantically as if it had a mind of its own while my tongue caressed her clit. I could feel her body shake as she pressed my head against body causing her to moan loudly.

"Yes, yes" she purred

The taste of her juices and the sound of pleasure coming from her mouth revived my penis, which now stood at full extent. As I stood up I licking every inch of her body on the way stopping to give extra attention to her hard nipples. I stood next to her gesturing her to look down, a smile of approval filled her face.

"I want it" Miranda whispered.

I grabbed he right leg and wrapped it around me and repeated the action with her left leg. The petite teen was indeed light as she seemed so it was easy when I grabbed her firm ass and lifted her higher until she was towering over me. I looked up at her and into her anticipating eyes.

"Are you ready?"

"Oh I'm ready." she answered

"What are you ready for?" I continued

"I'm ready for you large cock" Miranda raised her voice.

"Ready for my large cock to do what?" I smiled at the amount of torture the teen was going through.

"I'm ready for your large cock to fuck my tight little pussy" she hissed

Satisfied with the brunettes response I brought her down fast almost letting her fall on my stiff member and impaling her roughly. Her head swung back, her arms getting weak and letting go of my neck. I stumbled before but was able to recuperate my footing in time. Miranda brought her head forwards, we looked at each other and burst out in laughter.

"Are you OK?"

She nodded.

"Do you want more?" I asked softly.

With a smile from ear to ear she responded

"Yes, please."

With that I lifted her and dropped her on my stiffness again and again, thinking I was to slow Miranda began pushing herself faster on my dick. The sensation of TV star's young tight twat on my rod made me weak at the knees, feeling that it wouldn't be long before I actually dropped her I carried the fit girl to the counter.

I placed her on the counter top her legs stretched out and completely and spread open. I placed my head between her legs once more but this time my tongue made its way into her backdoor. Miranda squirmed at the feeling of my wet tongue but the more I licked the rim and swirled my tongue inside her backside the more she relaxed and enjoyed it.
    The taste was so good that my dick had to try it so giving in to the desire I stood up and placed my erect penis at the opening.

"What are you doing?" a worried tone and expression filled swept over Miranda.

I tried calming her down but it was no use. I waited for the perfect moment when her asshole was less clenched. Miranda Cosgrove knew perfectly well my intentions.

"Wait no not…"

Before the teen could tighten up again I plunged my entire length between her sweet plump cheeks.

"Oh fu…ck shit." Miranda let out in pain while I moaned in pleasure.

I slowly made my way out leaving only the tip clenched inside.

"Please no more" she begged

Hesitant I pushed forward making Miranda cry out again. Not relenting I picked up the pace while the young star kept trying to push me away.

"Calm down honey" I said trying to comfort her. " the more you fight it the more it'll hurt so loosen up and enjoy it.

Still the brunette kept objecting but I wouldn't give up either. Having no other choice Miranda gave in and allowed me to continue banging her backdoor. I was really enjoying fucking Miranda Cosgrove's backside when a felt a familiar feeling run through my body. I was about to orgasm for the second time but I didn't want to, not yet. I wanted to molest this young starlets asshole a bit longer.

Allowing Miranda's rear end to rest, and my orgasm to simmering down a tad, I pulled completely out of her. Miranda quickly got off the counter placing her hand on the top to hold herself up. I was almost ready to return to the fun when Miranda turned to me, the innocence in her eyes now gone.

"Are you going to fuck me or not?" Miranda place a finger into her now gaping ass and licked the pre cum of her fingers.

Bending over the counter top with her ass invitingly up in the air I rammed into her once more. This time Miranda joined in moving her hips making everything much more enjoyable.

"Harder, faster" Miranda let out her voice barely audible due to her face being against the counter.

I followed my instructions which were difficult since I was already at top speed and my whole cock was being fully inserted but I tried my best. Just at this time I saw a couple approach the store. The sight of what was happening inside stopped them in their tracks. The girl looked away in disgust while the guy laughed and gave me a thumbs up.

At the sight of her boyfriend rooting me on the girl shouted at him but the guy kept on standing there watching. Completely unaware what was happening outside I grabbed a chunk of Miranda's hair and pulled her head up.

"Wave hello to your fan" I whispered in her ear.

At the realization that someone was watching her having sex Miranda again tried to push me away. With my free hand I held the brunette down by her shoulder.

"I said wave" I insisted stopping the in the middle of pushing my way inside.

Miranda was completely embarrassed.

"If you wave, I promise I'll continue fucking your prissy behind"

With those magic word Miranda lifted her hand and gave a small wave. The sign of acknowledgement turned on the guy watching who proceeded to touching himself. The action outraged the girlfriend.

Meanwhile the extra attention seemed to make Miranda hornier as she now began to slap her bottom until her pale cheeks turned ruby red. Outside the couple began to fight, she had enough so she stormed off and the guy quickly ran after her. For a moment I thought of inviting the stranger and join in the fun but I quickly shook that though from my mind. Miranda was only for me I deserved to have her all to myself.

Miranda kept spanking herself when I grabbed her by the wrist and held them in place as she squeezed her round buttocks. The small moment of exhibiting our sexual encounter made me loosen up a bit and the familiar sensation return this time I was ready, we were both ready as Miranda felt something similar happen to her.

Sperm drained from my cock and filled into Miranda's no longer tight ass. We both moaned out loud and our bodies trembled as we were both having the greatest orgasm we had ever experienced.

Once I was done I fell against Miranda our sweaty bodies gently pressed against one another. The heavy panting subsided before I got up and finally took my semi hard dick from the stars behind.

I put on my clothes then collected Miranda's belongings and placed them next to her. It took a few moments before Miranda lifted herself from the counter top and stood up. In the mean time I lit up another joint. The tired teen was almost done dressing when she asked for the time.

"It's going to be almost midnight."

"No way. Fuck it is past my curfew." she said worried.

I laugh out loud at the thought that this little slut had just done drugs, suck fucked and taken anal from a stranger and to top it off someone had briefly watched and yet she was worried about her curfew.

"What? I get in big trouble when I'm late" she quipped.

I walked to door and unlocked it while Miranda slowly limped her way outside. She stopped and turned to me.

"I just want to say, I had a really good time, and next time I actually want to try some ice cream OK?" she seemed in a much better mood.

"I promise" I answered

"Oh before I go I want to give you something"

A bit surprised I put my hand out and she placed hers on top. As soon as her hand left mine and revealed her tiny black thong, my member jumped to life a second before resting back down.

"Someone told me you like to collect them" Miranda smiled then kissed me one last time before walking away. I watched as the beautiful brunette limped further away taking a second to lift up her dress and show me her still red ass one last time.

I locked up one more time then headed into the backroom. There I replaced all the security tapes with new ones. I put the old ones in my backpack and this time I walked out the door.

2. Thanks harley, , Pleace, woaini, X42, Wes, Rudo thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That was excellent, GIGGIDYGOO! A really great and original scenario right there!

4. Thanks GIGGIDYGOO thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The girls in my signature (if that's what you are referring to) are Ariana and Victoria

6. Likes liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That was an extremely well written story. It was entertaining and very original.