Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "One More Question" with Jennette McCurdy

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "One More Question" with Jennette McCurdy

One More Question
    With Jennette McCurdy
    Written by GIGGIDYGOO

This fictional story contains material not suitable for everyone. It is solely for entertainment purposes. If you are easily offended stop reading now.

As soon as the concert was over I headed straight to Jennette McCurdy's tour bus. I still couldn't believe that I had been able to get the opportunity to meet the "iCarly" star . It's not that I'm one of the obsessive fans but I had seen her show a couple of times and since then I didn't miss an episode.

I had arrived only a few minutes before the show started getting only a few seconds to take pictures before the beautiful starlet went on stage. Flashing my press pass I was able to get access right next to the stage this time getting a good amount of pictures.

The concert had been great considering it had been held at a mall for a radio station. The crowd mostly made up of kids, and somewhat amused parents, had been cheering and dancing the whole time.

As soon as the show had ended security pulled the starlet off the stage and took her into a store where she would go through the back exit. Feeling like that was disrespectful to her fans the blond beauty escaped the rather large men and took her time giving autographs and taking pictures. Meanwhile I waited patiently next to the tour bus practicing what I would say.

Waving at her fans and blowing kisses Jennette approached the large vehicle. Terribly nervous I put my hand out to shake the teens hand.

"Hi, I'm Mike. I'm here to interview you for the young musicians website." my voice cracked.

"Oh, hi nice to meet you" she smiled.

My heart beat faster and I had butterflies in my stomach.

"Shall we go in?" Jennette stepped ahead of me going up the steps.

I followed her up looking down to make sure I didn't stumble on the first step. As I looked up the teens firm round ass was right in front of my face swaying from side to side as she climbed the steps.

The interior was simple nothing too fancy yet it had all the comforts that you could find in a house. Once inside the blonde turned to me.

"So were do we begin?" she asked a bit nervous herself.

"Well, how about we do the photo shoot first?"

"OK." she stood there thinking for a second "Uh, what should I do"

"Show me around the tour bus and I'll take pictures as we go along."

She nodded and proceeded to give me a tour of her temporary home. We started with the small dining area explaining everything from rules to how she and her band members decided who slept where, which one was the funny one and which one was the authority figure. Finally after a while of mindless chatter Jennette headed back to the sleeping area and began posing making sure nothing was too provocative.

"So which one is your bed" I heard my self say

"Oh, that one" the teen pointed to the top bunk.

"You should lay in there and I'll take pictures" I suggested a bit afraid that I had sounded creepy.

Jennette shrugged accepting my idea. As she pulled herself up to the bed her round bum was pushed almost on purpose for me to look at. Making sure that very attractive didn't notice I aimed my camera and took as many pictures as I could, while I covered the flash with my shirt.

"I've never slept in a bed like this, are they comfortable" I asked trying to hide the clicking sound of my camera.

"They're OK, but nothing can beat my bed at home."

Now laying on her bed I openly took picture of the blonde beauty, since I first saw her on "iCarly" I had dreamed of a moment like this, of course with less clothes.. After the photo session I began the interview which consisted of the same question the young singer had heard a million times before. The questions were just a way to make feel comfortable before asking what I really wanted to know.

"I noticed that all your band members are guys"

"Yeah, it is sometimes hard to contain them." she joked

"I wonder what happens when one wants to bring a girl back for you know" the singer gave me a look as if I was weirdo.

"Don't tell me that has never happened" I kept on.

Knowing well that Jennette could of kicked me out at any time the young star only stared at me.

"This stays between us" I said making my last attempt.

Surprised and amused at my insistence she giggled.

"Well there have occasions when one of them brings a girl but they are few." Jennette finally answered.

"What do you do when that happens? Do they have to put a something on the door to let you know?" I asked excitedly.

"No, they just bring them in and take the girl to their bunk."

"Wait you get I mean when I say ‘do you know what' right?" making sure that there were no misunderstandings.

"Uh, sex, duh."

"So you are telling me that they have sex while the rest of the band is also in here including you." I asked surprised by the whole thing.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" she snapped at me.

"No nothing I just didn't expect you to feel so comfortable around that type of situations." Jennette settled back into her bunk.

"So how about you? Do you bring boys in here and do ‘you know what' with every one present" anxiously waiting for the answer.

"Oh, I never bring boys here."

I must of made an expression of my disbelief in her answered.

"Really. I feel that sex should between two people that know each other and feel comfortable enough to do it."

I nodded my head satisfied with the question when Jennette continued.

"That is why I only do it with my band members, well the two that I have know more." A grin on her face at the thought.

I turned my head so fast to look at the naughty star that I almost broke my neck. Thinking fast trying not to let the conversation stop I made myself talk.

"Uh…so…oh. So when you fuck do you go into his bunk or yours."

A bit surprised by my language but not a stranger to using it Jennette giggled.

"Do I look like a $10 hooker?"

I simply shook my head with a sorry look on my face.

"When I'm in the mood I go into the room in the back and leave the door open, the first one to enter is the lucky one."

I turned to the back of the tour bus but I didn't see any room. Noticing my interest in finding, what I now referred to in my head as "the McCurdy sex room", Jennette jumped off her bed. Signaling me to follow her we headed to the rear of the bus. Pulling, what seemed to be a regular rail the back wall slid open revealing a small bedroom.

Half of the room was taken up by a bed with a couple of pillows and one sheet covering the mattress. There were candles all around giving the room a strong of smell of lilies, while on the ceiling there was a wall to wall mirror.

"Now bad, it doesn't seem like its used much." I quipped trying to get a few more confessions.

"Trust me it is used plenty. Sometimes a few times a day." the hot blond bragged.

"You know, this would be a great place for photo shoot."

"Is that so?" accepting my idea Jennette climbed on the bed. "If we do this I would have to keep the memory card."

A bit disappointed I agreed and began taking picture after picture of the young hottie. Loving all the attention I was giving her Jennette in return made a variety of sexy poses. On all fours the naughty teen pulled her shirt revealing a very sexy cleavage, then turned around and stuck her tight ass out the looked over her shoulder.

"Why don't you take off your shirt" I suggested full of courage.

Without a second thought Jennette did as I told. Once her shirt was off I realized that the whole time the Nick star had been braless. The supple breast moving dancing as the teen bounced on the bed. The now horny starlet cupped her perky tits pushed them up as her tongue drew closer and slowly caressed each of the little pink nipples.

The saliva cover nipples now erect Jennette pinched them between her index finger and thumb making her purr.

I kept snapping pictures while my eyes followed Jennette and my hand rubbed my erection over my pants. The horny young star fell onto her back and undid her pants, lifting herself up from the waist down, she slowly pulled her tight fitting pants down.

As the pants reached Jennettes knees let her body drop on the bed and flung her legs up in the air. She pushed at her pants while I just stared at her perfect round ass, her cheeks clapping as she continued to take her pants off. With a swing of her leg the pants flew landing on the floor.

Jennette spread her legs as she slipped her hand under her thong and introduced two fingers to her pussy. The hot blond moved her hips to the rhythm of her hand while she clung to one of her boobs with her free hand. The moaning became louder. Worried that someone might hear I closed the door and returned to capturing this unforgettable moment.

"There is a rule we have" Jennette stopped for a moment "Anyone inside this room has to take off their clothes."

Not wanting to break any rules I put the camera down and in record time took every piece of clothing off. I stood completely nude in front of Jennette McCurdy with one of the biggest erections I had ever had. With lust in her eyes Jennete admired my length.

Crawling closer to inspect my penis the young star licked her lips and opened her mouth. I moan as I felt the pouty lips softly kiss the tip making it feel relaxed only to be engulfed a second later. I was rather surprised at the blondes talented mouth and her ability to take my whole length.

I pulled at Jennette's nipple and petted her head with my other hand while my throbbing cock entered and exited the teens warm mouth. Once again she took all of my hardness and as her face pressed against my stomach I could feel lips kissing the base of my rod. This girl was driving me crazy little did I know of her next move.

The songstress clung to the my mushroom tip then without warning she placed her tongue at the eye of my member. I closed my eyes enjoying the actress's lips when I felt the wet tongue begin to vibrate. My whole body began to shake as I felt a very familiar feeling run the through my dick.

"Oh shit" I moaned

I looked down at Jennette McCurdy and she looked up at me just as her mouth bagan to fill with my sticky juices. Not hesitating the young star grabbed my waist and pulled me in until I could feel the back of her throat then released me.

"This is some good stuff" Jennette exclaimed as she swallowed my goo.

I took the camera and took pictures of the sight. Getting back into the modeling feeling Jennette posed with her tongue out which still had small strings of my cum. She turned around and placed her cheek against the mattress and stuck her tight bum in the air she then place her hands at each cheek and separated them, and left only a tiny string of fabric cover her back hole.

My camera clicked loudly as I got closer. I had to make this tight ass mine. I pulled the string out of the way and placed my thumb at the opening and massaged it. I slowly pushed until my thumb disappeared inside Jennette's backdoor.

I wiggled my thumb. Jennette's moaned in pleasure the looked over her shoulder at me.

"Do you like that" the blonde teen shook her head.

"Well then wait until you get this" I showed Jennette my newly awaken friend. Excitement filled the starlets face.

I put my hand in Jennettes mouth until it was covered in her saliva then rubbed the spit all over my cock. With the tip I opened the tiny hole and led my entire member inside. Letting go of her cheeks Jennette placed her hands on the mattress and tried pushing herself up but just at that moment I speared into her. The sudden movement pushed her back down against the mattress which muffled her cry.

Using one hand I grabbed Jennette by the hip as I picked up the pace while my other hand still controlled the camera. I pulled out completely and practically ripped the young blonde's underwear off. I was about to turn Jennette onto her back but just then she pulled me onto the bed and climbed on top. The sudden movement knocked the camera out off my hand but it didn't care.

Jennette settled on my stiff dick. With all the excitement going on in the starlets behind I had failed to notice wet the young star's shave pussy was. The "iCarly" star was leaning over me her hand placed on either side of my head.

For someone who looked so innocent she sure did have a not so innocent vocabulary.

"Fuck me harder" she moaned as she bounced rapidly on my hardness.

I grabbed Jennette's rear end using it as support to push myself upward into her. I caught up to the actress's speed making shout out in pleasure.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Just like that. I love it."

"How much do you love it you little slut?" I quipped

"I fucking love it. Your cock is amazing."

I pushed Jennette off me. This time beign the one on top I resumed ramming the TV star's tight little cunt. I wrapped Jennettes legs round my neck while she grabbed onto the headboard then pushed my self up. I was standing on the bed with Jennette tightening her grip on my neck as that was the only thing that kept her from falling.

After a few moment I was ready to finish. I held Jennette's back just above her rear end taking my entire length out then jamming it back in.

"I'm going to come" I moaned

"Please come inside me, please." Jennette begged

My manhood twitched as every strand of cum escaped it. Drained of my energy and liquids I collapsed on the bed as did Jennette. We sat there looking at each other in silence.

"What would you say if I invited you to tour with me" Jennette asked still panting.

"Me tour with your band" the satisfied young star nodded "I don't know how to play an instrument"

"I didn't want you be in the band just come along with us and do ‘you know'" the starlet laughed.

"I'll think about it" I said as I picked up my clothes

I finished getting dressed when I picked up the camera.

"Hey" I turned to Jennette "remember our deal" she put her hand out.

"But I need the pictures I took earlier for my article."

"I'll e-mail them to you"

Not feeling happy at all I placed the memory card in Jennettes hand. She blew me a kiss and I opened the bedroom door. I quickly walked past the bunk beds, down the steps and out of the buss and headed to my car. I sat in the drivers grabbed my camera and inserted the memory card that I had hidden in my sock.

I looked through the pictures and smiled remembering the events that had taken place a few minutes ago all thanks to the press pass that I made in my bedroom.

2. Likes liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice work! Finally one about Jennette :D

4. Thanks GIGGIDYGOO thanked for this post