List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Girl Interrupted" with Alyson and Amanda Michalka

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Girl Interrupted" with Alyson and Amanda Michalka

Girl Interrupted
    With Alyson and Amanda Michalka
    Written By TPG
    CODES: voy, mutual mast, toys
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

I guess it's true what they say, that the best things in life are often unexpected. Case in point, my girlfriend and I had been dating for just a few short weeks when her sister came to stay with us for a few days.

Like Alyson, her sister Amanda (or AJ as she liked to be called) was a true beauty with long blonde hair, piercing green eyes and all the right curves in all the right places.

For a guy like me, having such a beautiful young woman stay under the same roof as us gave rise to all sorts of erotic imagery and sordid fantasies. The fact that she was incredibly sweet and friendly also made it exceedingly hard for me not to think about her.

Fortunately for me it seemed my girlfriend knew me all too well, and could practically read my perverted mind right from the get-go. It was later that first evening that I grinned slyly to myself as I watched Alyson climb into our bed and reach over to grasp at my budging erection through the sheets.

I guess she too found it thrilling to have her very own kid sister staying in the next room as we fooled around.

"Where's AJ?" I boldly asked. "Will she be OK sleeping out on the sofa tonight?"

"Sure, why not?" Alyson replied. "She's in the shower right now."

Dirty thoughts immediately flashed through my mind as we listened to the shower running in the background. I could only imagine the scene going on in there, the mere notion giving me instant wood.

"You're really turned on right now, aren't you?" Alyson whispered into my ear before kissing my neck.

"I see I'm not the only one?" I replied, as she smiled and continued to kiss her way across my chest and down my body.

"You're definitely getting a kick out of having her stay here for the weekend." I added, as I watched my girlfriend dip lower and lower.

I added, "You just love tormenting me like this."

"Admit it," Aly cooed as she now stroked me affectionately. "You think my baby sister is kinda hot."

As she spoke, Alyson dipped her head down even lower and ever so gently brushed her soft lips along the underside of my hardening cock, and seemed to take particular pleasure in watching me squirm. I couldn't believe what my girlfriend was doing. Was she trying to seduce me with thoughts of AJ?

Not only was she insinuating that I found her sister attractive, but she was encouraging me to express it, and apparently getting off on the idea? I suddenly had to wonder just what kind of relationship the sisters had? (not that I was complaining mind you)

"OK, I admit it." I finally confessed, making her smile. "AJ is definitely cute. I like her. I like her a lot actually."

"Yeah, I bet you do." Alyson quipped, before she rewarded my honesty by sucking my dick.

There I watched as the blonde actress flicked away the bed sheets and slowly wrapped her thick lips around the bell-end of my cock, and sucked me into her warm wet mouth. My eyes immediately rolled into the back of my head as I admired the "Hellcats" star skillfully devour my bulbous head.

"Cute, huh?" she purred while stroking me, "Liar. You think she's more than cute. I saw the way you were staring at her ass earlier."

"I was um, I mean... I was just..." I stammered awkwardly, as she simply giggled.

"Hey, don't apologize. I don't mind, really." Alyson reassured me. "AJ has a really nice ass. She always has. Don't apologize for that."

With that said my girlfriend took my cock back into her warm mouth and turned her face to the side, permitting the tip of my penis to bulge out the side of her cheek. It was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen, and coupled that with our indecent conversation caused my cock to only swell in her talented mouth.

"God I love watching you suck cock baby," I told her, as I scooped up more of her frizzy blonde locks and combed it back into a ponytail, watching her work her magic.

Alyson Michalka really had the most sensual mouth I had ever seen, and despite her girl-next-door image in the media, was a natural born cock-sucker. In fact giving oral was one of her most favorite things to do, which wasn't surprising considering how well versed she was. The girl could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

My girlfriends head now bobbed up and down over my cock for several moments before she finally took her lips away to speak again.

"I bet you'd love to have her suck your cock this way, huh?"

I was absolutely floored, and couldn't believe her lewd behavior. In all the time I had known her, I had never known Alyson to be so kinky or talkative for that matter. But it seemed her sister's visit had opened up a whole new side to her, a side I was really starting to enjoy.

Playing along I replied, "Hmm, maybe? Or maybe you should go get up and go join her in the shower?"

"Yeah you'd like that wouldn't you?" she quipped. "Watching me place my hands on her? Watching me lather her up?"

"Fuck yeah." I replied, as Alyson continued to talk dirty to me and flicked her tongue across my shiny helmut.

"Yeah, both of us naked and running our hands all over each other's bodies. The warm water cascading all over our breasts, as our bodies move and grind together." Aly purred, "Our hands sliding over our hips, thighs, and butts... and between our legs?"

"Jesus!" I groaned in frustration, my erection now pulsating in her mouth.

"What are you doing to me tonight?" I whined, as Alyson continued to describe the lewd scene in my head.

"Hmm, maybe then I'd kiss her?" she teased, "Or better yet, maybe I'd let her go down on me?"

As Alyson spoke, she then slithered her warm tongue across my balls making me jump.

"Fuck, Aly!" I moaned involuntarily, "Now there's an image! The two of you making out and going down on each other?"

"Maybe then you could walk in on us and take her from behind too?" she lewdly suggested, "While she eats me out?"

I gulped hard as my cock throbbed involuntarily.

"I can see it now," she went on, "You standing behind my sister, grabbing her hips and fucking her as she moans between my legs."

The mere notion caused my cock to twitch and my head to loll back in blissful torture as Alyson snickered to herself and realized firsthand just how her little "story" was driving me insane and bringing me to the point of no return.

"Cum for my baby!" she insisted as she worked my cock with her hand and mouth in unison.

"I know," she suddenly claimed. "Pretend she's watching us right now! Cum for me!"

"Wh—What? She is?" I gasped breathlessly, as I kicked my legs open and prepared to blow my load.

"Fuck yeah!" Alyson hissed. "What do you think she's doing in the shower right now? She's frigging herself! Do it baby! Cum!"

In an instant I groaned out loud as I spilled my seed all over her open mouth and chin, and watched with glee as her dutifully cleaned up the mess with her tongue, smacking her creamy lips together triumphantly.

I don't mind admitting that we both slept quite contently that night. The next morning I had gone out early for a short hike, as was my usual morning routine. When I came home, Alyson's car was gone so I assumed the sisters had left together to head out to the "Hellcats" set.

From what I gathered the day before, Alyson was apparently going to meet with some of the writer and producers from the show and try to convince them to write her sister into the series.

It was a bold suggestion, but now with the show moving into the final episodes of the first series she was quietly confident that she could get what she wanted.

So with that in mind I was fairly certain that the coast clear and I helped myself to a drink in the kitchen before I made preparations for a nice long and relaxing shower. But as I wandered up the hallway I suddenly heard a soft whimper which stopped me dead in my tracks.

Realizing where it came from, I carefully tiptoed towards our bedroom and gently leaned on the door and peered inside, taken aback by the scene before me. There, lying in the middle of our bed was Amanda, naked as can be and leisurely masturbating!

It seemed that with the house empty and all to herself, the blonde harlot had decided to relocate herself from the sofa to the empty bed.

The younger Michalka sister now lay on her back on top of the covers, not a stitch of clothing to be found anywhere on her beautiful body, her hand buried between her long legs, busily working away.

Her beautiful ample breasts slumped slightly to each side as she lay there playing, with perfect sized areolas that complimented two very nicely erected nipples.

Almost immediately I couldn't help but note just how similar AJ's nipples appeared to be in regards to her sisters, as I quietly marveled at the rest of her remarkable body. I spied that the left nipple was noticeably wet, undoubtedly where she had been toying and licking moments earlier.

A quick glance downward revealed her to be completely shaved clean, unlike Alyson who was neatly shaved, which immediately sent another shiver up my spine. With one leg sprawled out, the other was spread apart with her knees bent, granting me the perfect angle of her cleanly shaved haven.

"Fuck, me." I gasped inwardly as I watched the show.

Her four fingers were all pressed firmly together while the two middle ones slowly moved in a circular motion at the top of her slot.

While her eyes were initially closed, no doubt off in some erotic fantasy world, I had a short few seconds to glance between her slender legs and admire that wonderfully tight labia, before I realized she had discovered me.

"Shit!" I thought, as our eyes locked on one another.

The expression on her face was one of placid pleasure, and seeing me at the door spying on her didn't replace it with any other emotion or outrage for that matter.

A quick look down between her legs showed her fingers still worked steadily, as I started to wonder if my mind was playing tricks on me and I had somehow imagined the whole thing. AJ continued to masturbate even though she knew I was now standing there watching her. It was an incredibly powerful and surreal moment.

Like a hunter in the woods who doesn't dare move or make a sound for fear of scaring his prey, I stood deadly still and silent at the door, hoping not to disrupt the tenuous moment between us.

Nevertheless, Amanda continued to slowly rub her pristine mound with the same placid look on her face as before.

My heart raced in my chest as I suddenly realized that aside from Alyson, I had never had the good fortunate of witnessing another woman get herself off like that, and so shamelessly.

The uniquely female motion that she used on herself had my eyes bugging out of my head, and I'm sure she could tell by the expression on my face the effect she was having on me.

One or two heavy breathes came from her as she continued her intimate dance with her clitoris, until she finally broke the silence.

"You know, you're supposed to knock before you open the door?" she said in a non threatening way.

"Well I would apologize and say I'm sorry," I responded. "But I doubt you would believe me."

"Besides," I added. "Weren't you supposed to be sleeping out on the couch?"

Amanda flashed me a guilty smile.

"Well, I figured since the bed was empty... why let it go to waste?"

"I see." I nodded, as I watched her continue to play with herself.

To my surprise, it seemed that as we casually conversed her hand movements only increased in pace.

It was clear her excitement was building, not only were her fingers moving in quick succession, but her body was beginning to squirm about on the bed. Amanda continued to look back at me, but now that placid glassy look on her face had a bit more tension and urgency to it.

Watching her fingers lovingly caress her clit was amazing, but noting that tortured expression on her face was simply enthralling.

In the few hours I had known her I had seen many of her mannerisms, in all types of moods, be it happy, excited, surprised, bored or annoyed. But seeing her "masturbation face" was simply a wonder to behold. God she was sexy in that moment.

Noting the way I now stared at her, she finally spoke again.

"What? Haven't you ever seen someone masturbate before?"

I shook my head no, causing her to raise an eyebrow.

"No? Oh, shame on my sister." AJ remarked. "Your heart must be pounding watching me like this?"

"My heart?" I snickered (referring to the increasingly hard erection in my pants).

Truth be told my heart was the last thing I was thinking about as I noticed just how wet her fingers were. But slave to the scene before me, I could only nod my head up and down in response.

I stood at the door frame and gawked shamelessly at this most intimate and private moment. Amanda didn't seem to mind in the least, in fact my presence in the room only seemed to heighten her experience.

She was now moving her fingers in a much deliberate way, sliding them deftly along her gleaming slit and smearing her juices all around. Her body twitched and wriggled about as she now teased and fondled her sex, and I could hear her staggered breathes which turned me on immensely.

"Mm... I didn't realize being watched like this would be so hot." she whimpered to herself.

"Come closer." she added. "Come to the foot of the bed."

Shocked into silence, I just about shot my wad when she suggested I approach the bed.

When I moved to where she wanted she stopped fingering herself for a second, hard as that must have been to do at the precise moment in time, and removed her hand from her pussy to give me a clear and uninterrupted view of her 20-year-old pussy.

I now shamelessly glared at her wet vulva and engorged clitoris for a considerable time, until she broke the awkward silence yet again.

"Look familiar?" Amanda teased. "My sister and are almost alike in every possible way, huh?"

It was only now that I realized I had been sweating profusely, as she went back to stimulating her clit, four fingers firmly together but this time working in much greater urgency. She was now moaning and moving about as she twiddled herself, and began to act as if I was no longer in the room, totally consumed in the pleasure of it all.

"Ugh! Oh! Ugh fuck!" she murmured, her legs flailing about wildly.

Just another minute or so of this delightful act and the pace of her fingers quickened, and suddenly her legs slid together tightly and her entire body tensed. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as a long orgasmic squeal overwhelmed her, followed by a series of very guttural moans.

This orgasmic scene before me lasted for several seconds until it finally began to fade away, leaving her motionless on the bed, her fingers still resting atop her gleaming mound.

Seeing her cum by her very own fingers was the most erotic thing I had ever witnessed, and I could not control myself any longer.

Without thinking, I pulled down my shorts and grabbed my very stiff cock and proceeded to stroke it.

Amanda had clearly not anticipated her orgasm having that kind of effect on me and her mouth opened in surprise. I was so turned on at this point that I proceeded to stroke myself keenly and shamelessly.

Noting this, AJ paused for a moment to catch her breath before she got up to get a better view of what I was doing to myself.

Supporting herself with her elbows, the sexy songstress curled her tongue over her top lip as she watched me, and feeling naughty she devilishly opened her legs for me, giving me an uninterrupted view of her naked snatch again, trying to entice me to cum.

Her eyes were focused on my throbbing erection as my hand frantically stroked back and forth. Inspecting the motion, she watched me for a few moments before she spoke again.

"Oh wow." she snickered. "I can't believe how quickly you stroke it."

Having watched her get off I was already incredibly aroused, but having her now watch me do it to myself was simply mind-blowing. It took less than thirty seconds of stroking for me to hit the point of no return. I was so busy with the intense sensation building up inside me, that neither of us had time to think about her getting out of the way.

So when I ultimately reached climax, AJ gave a squeal of surprise as my sticky ejaculate shot out in streams and landed all over her incredible body. A good bunch hit her square between the breasts, another flew to the left and landed on her thigh, and the rest landed on the bed right between her legs.

When my orgasm subsided, she sat there with her mouth agape, realizing that I had just shot my load all over her body and had essentially covered her in goo. After inspecting it on her breast, her thigh, and the covers, Amanda wiped a bit of it up off her leg.

"Ick!" she pouted. "We probably shouldn't have done that?"

After a moment of reconsidering her remark she chuckled, "But what the hell, that was hot!"

Still covered in semen, she then surprised me by laying right back down on the bed and returned her fingers to her sex.

"Oh Jesus, AJ!" I groaned. "What are you doing now?"

Unlike her previous efforts, this time there was no gentle rubbing or teasing as Amanda was totally turned on and was eager to cum again. I imagine being covered in semen had a lot to do with it and only heighten her perverted arousal, as she went straight back to furiously fingering her cunt, now plunging two of her digits inside.

"Quick," she gasped, "Reach over to that drawer and hand me the vibe!"

I was shocked once again as I immediately realized what she was referring to.

Amanda was asking me to reach into the side drawer and hand her sister's trusty vibrator. Two things immediately came to mind; how did she know about it? And how many times had she used it in the past behind her sisters back?

I hastily reached in and passed the battery operated vibrator to AJ, who stopped fingering herself only to jam the powerful toy deep inside her pristine cunt.

"UGH! Yes!" she groaned lustfully as she quickly turned it on and the erotic buzz filled the room.

"Holy shit!" I thought to myself as I watched her impale herself with the electronic gadget.

She was now grinding and thrashing about uncontrollably under the power of Alyson's vibrator, making all sorts of painfully pleasurable sounds I had never heard her make before.

It wasn't for a minute or so that I realized I had my hard cock in my hand again and was furiously beating it. I now watched with baited breath as AJ got off with her sisters personal sex toy, the same one I had seen Alyson suck and jam in her own cunt on many occasion, and the mere notion that her baby sister had been using behind her back drove me insane with lust.

Amanda proceeded to drive the toy in and out of her gleaming cunt at the same moment as her eyes focused on what my hand was doing to my penis. The more aroused she grew the same instant effect it had on me. We were now being initiated into the realm of mutual masturbation, and I was in absolute heaven.

It was only a matter of time before she finally went over the edge again and became lost in her orgasm. The look of sheer agony on her face expressed every wonderful wave that surged through her body, and with it a loud and tremendous moan.

"UUUUGGHHHH!" she cried, before her pleasure began to subside and she slipped the toy from her dripping fanny.

Just then, I experienced my second orgasm of the morning and abruptly shot my load in mere seconds right upon her two closed legs, covering her smooth limps in a copious amount of semen.

It was probably the quickest back to back orgasms I had ever enjoyed, and I had Amanda to thank for it.

We were both quite spent after that episode, her laying there motionless, and me standing at the foot of the bed gazing before me at this nude female form which was now covered in my cum, a mental image that would be branded on my mind forever.

A minute passed as we both tried to catch our breath and come off our high.

"Hmm, I haven't been that naughty in a while." she smiled as I staggered back and leaned against the wall.

My head was still reeling as I tried to come to terms with what we had just done.

Pausing for a moment AJ then added, "But I guess you should probably go now, before we do something we might regret?"

I knew exactly what she meant. We had just watched each other get off, but were yet to make any physical contact with one another. If we had, I was almost certain that despite our orgasms we'd be fucking like bunny rabbits for hours on end.

And so, I reluctantly agreed to leave and slowly left the bedroom, but not before I squeezed out the rest of my load all over her pretty feet, which gave her a chuckle.

"Just so you know," she told me. "Tonight when I take a shower I'll be thinking about today."

"I don't doubt it, AJ." I smiled. "If you hear your sister screaming in the middle of the night later, you know why."

"Mm, I look forward to it." she remarked, making me laugh.

2. Thanks assman118, sid9764_c, Wes, X42, GIGGIDYGOO thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

incredible TPG. You did it again.

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Part 2?

6. Thanks assman118, TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A-maaa-zing!!!

8. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW. Aly needs to get fucked doggystyle in a part two ;)

10. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One of the best stories I've read here. Loved it. So hot, so well written and I was hooked from beginning to end.. heck I wish it hadn't ended! Great work TPG, truly one of my favorites now.

12. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

THANK YOU!!! One of my favorites, too. Those sisters are so hot! Would like to see him go further with AJ, hopefully in a Part 2, then when Aly gets home, a threesome in Part 3, Part 4 ? Aly & AJ need some alone time together to...........! (Wishful thinking since you write so well)

14. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I need more of this! Really hope your writing a part 2!