Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Cocking the Cocktease" Chapter 1 with Katy Perry

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Cocking the Cocktease" Chapter 1 with Katy Perry

Cocking the Cocktease Chapter 1
    With Katy Perry
    Written by LemonTalk
    Disclaimer: This story is fake and has been written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N:This is my first story so feedback would be lovely :)

The crowd roared and screamed with applause above me as I yawned and glanced at my watch. It was nearly 1am so, thankfully, my shift was almost over.

Five minutes later, the curvaceous form of Katy Perry came skipping down the stairs and strutted down the corridor towards me.

Four days ago, I had received a phone call from my friend with a job offer. It was a boring job and wasn't well paid but I needed the money so I took it on without question. I was simply told it was a security job at a few concerts, unfortunately for me, I had been assigned the job of being the bouncer outside the bitchy, cock teasing diva that was, Katy Perry.

I had seen pictures and videos of her on the internet, there was no doubt she was a beautiful girl with a figure every woman wanted to have and every man wanted to get and Katy used this to her advantage, getting anything she wanted with a squeeze of her tits, she'd let anyone stare as long as they wanted but there was no touching.

Katy had been teasing me since my first night, winking at me, stroking me, even lifting her skirt slightly to give me brief glances at what lay underneath. I knew I had to just ignore it, if I tried anything I'd be fired, or worse.

It was now the fifth night and I was ready to do something about the constant teasing. She was just coming down the corridor, she was wearing high, pink heels with were strapped around her ankles, her long legs were encased in sparkling tights, a large pink tutu-like skirt sat at her waist. Her infamous, firm breasts were held inside a low-cut, glittering heart shaped top, the majority of her arms were covered in long, white gloves.

As she approached me, she gave me a wink and pouted her lips, I immediately stepped in front of her, blocking the corridor. "Enough with this teasing." I stated clearly.

Katy stood in front of me, placed her hands on her hips and looked up at me with her large, blue eyes. "Me?" she pouted. She then stepped towards me, pressing her body into mine, tracing a finger slowly down my chest.

"Why wouldn't a handsome, 20-something young man like you want a little fun with me?" she whispered into my ear, her warm breath tickling my neck. She then giggled and took a step back, pushing her way past.

That was the last straw. I briefly glanced down the corridor to make sure no one was watching before stepping forward and roughly grabbing both her gloved arms and pushed her up against the wall.

"Ugh, what the fuck are you doing?" she grunted, her face pressed on the wall as I opened the door to her dressing room.

"Giving you exactly what you deserve." I replied bluntly, shoving her into her room. I stepped in behind her, quickly closing and locking the door behind me.

It was clear Katy was scared now as she stood in the middle of the room. There was a brief moment where I considered running but the thought was quickly pushed from my mind, she had to be taught a lesson.

I stepped towards her, she yelped quietly and raised her arms to resist but I pushed through and forced our lips together. She squirmed as she tried desperately to escape but I simply wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer, her huge breasts squashing against my chest.

Eventually, I pulled away, causing her to gasp to catch her breath. "Please don't-" she started before I spun her around and pushed her towards the large table. I roughly pushed her back, forcing her to bend over the table, her perfect ass sticking up in the air.

I held my hand on her back to keep her in place while my other hand ripped her frilly pink skirt off, exposing her ass in nothing but a tiny thong under her tights. I pulled her tights and thong down together so I finally had access to her tight pussy and puckered ass.

"Fuck off, you prick!" she screamed, I silenced her by pushing her head into the table.

"You're going to shut up and take what you get." I grunted as I pulled my hard cock out of my trousers and began to rub it over her lips which were getting increasingly wet. "You're enjoying this, aren't you, you little slut?"

"I said, fuck off!" she shouted again, squirming under my hands.

I held her still and decided to just do it, I lined my cock up and in one, powerful thrust, I plunged my entire length into her tight cunt.

"NNNGGHHH-FUCK!" she groaned loudly in a mixture of pain, surprise and pleasure. I kept my cock buried balls deep inside her as the walls of her pussy got used to my penis.

I looked down at the beautiful girl in front of me, bent at a 90 degree angle over her table. Her shapely legs were completely straight and seemed infinitely long in her heels.

Slowly, I pulled out before thrusting back in, forcing another involuntary moan out of the starlet. I quickly picked up the pace, her new wetness allowing me to slide in and out with ease.

"Holy fuck…" she groaned, hating herself for enjoying the rough fucking she was getting.

I was now pounding into her as hard and as quickly as I could, the table was shaking violently under her. Katy was now gripping the sides of the table tightly, unable to control herself as she got closer and closer to climaxing. I reached forward and unzipped the back of her top before I ripped it apart and pulled it out and throwing it across the room. Her amazing tits spilled out onto the table, I grabbed one in each hand, marvelling at their softness and their firmness.

"Yessss…" Katy hissed, arching her back as I touched her. I knew she was closer to cumming so I decided to turn the table and tease her.

I pulled my cock out and let go of her breasts. She immediately let out a disappointed gasp at the sudden empty feeling.

"Oh, did you want more?" I whispered into her ear.

"You dick" she gasped, her hand crept down, planning to finish herself off with her fingers.

I took both arms and pinned them behind her back. "Beg for it." I demanded, slapping my dripping cock on her bare ass.

"You not man enough to finish a girl off?" she laughed. I responded with a hard spank across her ass cheek, forcing a yelp out of the powerless woman.

"What are you?" I asked.

"I'm a-" she hesitated.

"What are you?" I asked a little louder.

"A slut." she whispered, lifting her ass a little in an attempt to get some contact.

"Sorry?"

"I'm a dirty little slut!" she screamed finally. "Please give me that cock, I need you to fuck me with that massive cock!"

"Now, that's better." I grabbed a fistful of her wavy hair and pulled just as I ploughed back into her.

Her back arched sharply, she screamed in pleasure as she finally came. "NNNNGH- FUCK! I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming you dick."

I watched as she began to shake as the orgasm wracked her body. I pounded into her, wanting to cum with her. My constant fucking only made her orgasm last longer.

"Ugh, fuck!" I grunted as I finally came, shooting stream after stream of hot cum into her pussy, filling her up entirely.

"Holy fuuuuck-uck-uck…" she screamed, her knees getting weak and her legs buckling.

When I had finally finished unloading, my cock slipped out with a small pop, cum was leaking from her pussy and my penis as she simply lay on the table, both of us gasping for air to get our breath back.

I zipped myself back up and headed for the door. I looked back as Katy managed to get the energy to lift her head slightly. "Seeya tomorrow?" she asked hopefully.

"Who knows?" I teased, swinging the door open and stepping out.

2. Thanks , TPG, Chrysonymus, GIGGIDYGOO, assman118 thanked for this post
    Likes liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Definitely need a Chapter 2. Those huge tits of hers were meant to be fucked. They need a nice spraying of hot goo over those--- :) yum!

great first story!

4. Thanks , LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good read, thanks

6. Thanks Charles Xavier, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes Charles Xavier liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That was fucking hot!! I really enjoyed that! Thanks LemonTalk :gold:

8. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post