Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Cocking the Cocktease" Chapter 2 with Katy Perry

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Cocking the Cocktease" Chapter 2 with Katy Perry

Cocking the Cocktease Chapter 2
    With Katy Perry
    Written by LemonTalk
    Disclaimer: This story is fake and written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: Sorry this took so long, kinda wrote it and forgot to post it... >.>

It was now two days since I had fucked Katy Perry senseless. I had decided to tease her even further by taking the night after off, claiming to be sick.

"Where the fuck were you?!" Katy whispered loudly when she first saw me.

"Took the night off." I replied, calmly.

"You're a dick." she exclaimed with a smirk as she turned and strutted down the corridor to start the concert.

I watched as she came and went several times that night, changing costumes, each more lavish than the last. Every time she passed, our eyes met, she would always glare at me seductively, occasionally she would whisper dirty words as she went by.

It was coming up to half eleven, I knew she'd be coming back down any minute now for a quick interval. Sure enough, a minute later, the crowd screamed and various members of the crew began filing down the stairs and through the corridor.

Not far behind, Katy started to descend the metal stairway, her silver heels clicking at each step. Attached to her back was a huge wave of blue and purple feathers, arranged to give her the appearance of a peacock. As she reached the bottom of the stairs, a crew member came behind her and started to detach the fancy piece, as the crew worked, the entire time, she was staring at me, biting her lower lip.

Besides the feathery tail, Katy was wearing one of her infamous latex one-pieces. It was various shades of blue to match the feathers and squashed her breasts together tightly, showing off her marvellous cleavage.

When she was finally free, she stepped towards me, grabbing me by the arm and spinning me around. She quickly glanced over my shoulder to watch the crew, when they finally dispersed, she opened the door to her dressing room and pulled me inside.

She wasted no time. As soon as we were in, I swung the door shut and turned towards her. She slammed into me, pushing me against the door, my back hitting it loudly.

"I've been waiting for this cock for two, fucking days, I'm not waiting any longer." she groaned as she fell to her knees, immediately reaching forward and fumbling with my belt buckle. It didn't take her long before she had my trousers and boxers round my ankles.

"Mmmm, yessss…" she hissed as she took my hardening cock in her hand, flicking the tip with her tongue.

We were both aware we didn't have much time before she would be called back on stage so she carried on while I just watched in awed silence.

In one, swift movement, she went down on my cock, taking about four inches into her mouth, slurping and licking at the shaft in her mouth. The warm wetness of her mouth made me gasp as my cock got harder and harder.

"Mmmhff" she moaned, looking up at me with a mouthful of cock. Her soft lips were wrapped tightly around my shaft as I began to push in further.

She was only too happy to oblige as she raised her head and began bobbing up and down rapidly, getting more and more of my length inside her mouth each time. Suddenly, without warning, she removed my cock from her mouth, took a deep breath and slammed herself back down, sending my throbbing penis into her throat.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped as I felt the tightness of her throat.

I grasped the back of her head and held her in place, her tongue licking every inch of my shaft it could while her eyes were shut tight, concentrating and trying not to gag. Eventually, I released her, allowing her to pull back and gasp for air.

"You like it when I deep throat you like that?" she giggled while her hand continued to pump my dick.

"Mmm, yes" I replied, running my hand through her silky hair.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, I want to feel it squirting down my throat." she said, gritting her teeth as her hand moved rapidly.

I was more than willing, taking a hold of her head once more, I pulled her back onto my cock and began fucking her face like me life depended on it. This time, she stared up at me with her beautiful eyes while my cock abused her pretty mouth.

There was a sudden knock at the door, followed by a voice. "Miss Perry?" they asked, it was clearly a crew member, summoning her for the next part of the concert.

"I'll be ri-mmmmhfff" she began to reply before I silenced her by forcing my cock back down her throat.

The sudden action was enough to make me climax. I held her head down tightly as I unloaded into her, my cum shooting down her throat. I grunted with satisfaction as I lost my grip on her. She began to pull up, my cum still dribbling out over her tongue.

With a smirk, she poked her tongue out, showing me a pool of my cum in the middle before it disappeared back into her mouth and was swallowed with the rest of it.

"Mmmm" she moaned, licking her lips while she got to her feet. "I guess I'll see you later." winking, she brushed past me and slipped through the door.

Katy didn't appear again for another two hours. Since she had left, I had quickly composed myself and gotten back to my rightful position, guarding the door. When she did return however, I looked at her but instantly had to suppress a laugh.

Traced down her right breast was a thick, white cum stain which showed clearly on her dark blue outfit. As she got closer, I pointed it out to her.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped, rubbing her breast. I couldn't help but notice the jiggle this caused. "Well that'll be all over the internet tomorrow. Now, why don't we cover your clothes in my cum?" she winked before she took a hold of my tie and pulled me back inside.

The concert was now over so we had as much time as we wanted but we still went at each like animals. Ripping at each others clothes, we kissed passionately as I felt every inch of her body. She seemed to be having a much easier time of stripping me than I was at removing her latex outfit.

We broke apart momentarily as she lifted my shirt over my head. I took this chance to spin her around so I could get at the zip which held her outfit together. The whole thing then fell apart, her supple tits fell out, bouncing slightly as they were freed from their tight constraints.

I simply stared at them, slowly reaching forward to cup them both in my hands. Katy was clearly getting impatient, she reached her hand behind my head and pulled me in, smothering my face with her tits. It was like I was in heaven, living every mans dream as I was squashed from all sides by these amazing orbs.

I took one and took the nipple into my mouth while I squeezed the other. The action caused Katy to moan, her nipple hardened in my mouth as I licked and bit it gently. I then moved onto the other breast, licking them until they were glistening with my saliva.

As I licked her tits, I pulled my trousers down, pushing my shoes off until we were both naked. I finally released her tits and forced my tongue back into her mouth. I wrapped my arms around her, taking hold of her ass in my hands, squeezing her cheeks tightly.

Eventually, Katy pulled away, "Fuck me" she breathed almost silently in my ear.

I instantly lifted her into the air, causing Katy to yelp in surprise. Katy wrapped her legs around me, her heels tapping into my back while her arms wrapped around my neck. She reached around, desperately searching for my cock. When she found it, her delicate hands quickly directed it at her pussy lips. In one movement, I impaled her, eliciting a satisfied groan out of the girl.

"Fuck yessss…" she hissed as I filled her up.

The position was awkward but felt and looked amazing. Gravity held her down on my cock, nearly her entire weight was on it while her tits were sat directly in front of my face, allowing me to continue licking them while Katy began to bounce up and down.

"I've been waiting for this cock for sooo long!" she groaned.

After being in this position for a couple of minutes, my arms began to ache. Without wanted to ruin the pace, I quickly stepped forward, lowering her onto the table, not once removing my cock from her dripping pussy.

I looked down over Katy, she was spread out over the table, sweating slightly from the fucking she was getting. Her breasts held firm, her nipples pointing directly upwards. I couldn't resist them, reaching forward, I took one in both hands and massaged them roughly as I began to thrust into her again.

"Hmm, you like these big titties don't you?" she smirked while she watched me fondle with them. "I want you to fuck me until you cum, them I want you to spray it all over these big tits. I want to lick all that hot cum off them."

While she was speaking, her dirty talk only made me pump into her harder and faster. I managed to pull myself away from her breasts so I could concentrate on just fucking her like she deserved.

We had both created a good rhythm, she would push back with every thrust, allowing me to get as deep into her as possible, her legs were also still wrapped around me so she would often use them to pull my towards her.

"Fuck, I'm so close." she gasped, her tits jiggling rapidly on her chest.

"Cum for me Katy, I want you to cum all over this dick." I said, slightly breathlessly.

Her eyes were now closed, her teeth gritted as she got closer and closer to climaxing. With one hand, I reached forward and began rubbing her soaking pussy lips while I continued pounding into her, I gently started to rub my finger over her clit.

"Oh shit! Right there, don't stop!" she moaned loudly, suddenly sitting up, propping herself up with her arms.

She moved her face forward and kissed me passionately, moaning into my mouth. Below, I took my other hand and, after rubbing it over her cunt to get it wet, I moved it towards her puckered ass hole.

Katy broke the kiss, throwing her head back in ecstasy. "Ugh FUCK! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, you're fucking making me cum!" I saw her arms shaking from the orgasmic pleasure, finally buckling under her weight, letting her fall back onto the table.

While she was in the throws of orgasm, I took my finger and plunged it into her unbelievably tight asshole.

"OH FUCK!" Katy screamed, bucking her hips violently and arching her back to the sudden intrusion.

I looked down at my cock, still pumping into her at a steady pace while her cum leaked out. The whole thing was too much for me, I pulled out and, reaching forward, took a handful of hair and pulled her roughly to the floor, knowing full well that she enjoyed the rough treatment. She was on her knees, barely conscious after her earth-shattering orgasm. I slapped my steel-hard cock on her face until she opened her mouth wide, allowing me to force it in.

I then began to aggressively fuck Katy's face. She merely locked eyes with me, staring innocently while she squeezed her tits together, waiting for her prize. It didn't take long.

I grunted loudly, pulling out of her mouth and spurting load after load of cum over her face and her tits, just where she wanted it. She stuck her tongue out, desperate to get as much of my cum into her mouth as she could. When I finished cumming, I staggered backwards to lean against the table.

I watched while Katy used her delicate fingers to push my cum off her face and into my mouth, swallowing it eagerly. She then lifted her tits up so she could lick them clean too. The beautiful site was already making me hard again.

"Mmmm, looks like you're ready to go again already." Katy bit her lip as she crawled towards me, once again reaching for my cock.

2. Thanks laseracid, Charles Xavier, , X42, GIGGIDYGOO, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes laseracid, Charles Xavier, liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

MORE! MORE! MORE! LOL. Fuck I love your writing dude! Another amazing installment.

4. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is so good that it needs to be continued

6. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post