Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Beach Bait" with Kendall Jenner

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Beach Bait" with Kendall Jenner

Beach Bait
    With Kendall Jenner
    Written by GIGGIDYGOO

A/N: I didn't want to offend anyone but I'm sorry if I did.

Disclaimer: This fictional story contains material that will mostly likely not suitable for everyone and is solely for entertainment purposes. If you are under age or easily offended STOP READING NOW! If you know that this is not for you but you just clicked on the link in hopes of reading it and the going on a rant after so you won't feel guilty about reading it then I ask that you push the back button and look at something else.

It was such a nice summer day. The sun was shinning and the birds where falling from the sky due to the intense heat. I had now taken about five cold showers since I had woken up but as soon as I stepped out of the the cold water I could feel the water evaporate. My clothes made the heat worse luckily I was now on summer vacations from college and my roommate had gone home for the break, so I could walk around the apartment naked. This helped me keep a bit cooler but if a sat on the couch my skin was surely to stick to the fabric. I had every single window open and had a couple of fans at full blast aimed in my direction and yet I could still feel the heat.

I even put my underwear in the freezer for a few minutes but just as I took them out they got warm. There was no use I was going to die of heat stroke. Just then I got a call from my friend Tom inviting me to join him and a few friends at the beach but I quickly decline as the heat was even worse outside. Tom kept insisting but I wouldn't budge on my decision as I wasn't in the mood to leave my house.

"Dude you have to come" he urged

"I finally found how to keep cool" I lied

"Trust me" he kept on

"I've learned my lesson and I know not to trust you when you tell me to trust you"

"Listen, we just found a group of high school hotties that want to have fun" Tom bribed

"High school girls, really dude?"

"Sorry Mr. College Man, but I thought you would like the idea of getting pussy since you can't get any in College" He mocked

I was about to comment when my phone beeped telling me Tom had sent me a message. Opening the file my jaw dropped as it was the picture of a really hot girl. A brunette with long slender legs, a nice flat tummy, small yet delicious looking breasts and the most beautiful face, wearing a tiny bikini.

"I told her about you and she really wants to meet you" Tom continued

Stay here and suffer through the heat or go out and also suffer through the heat but with a girl, it took less than a millisecond to decide.

"I'm on my way" obvious excitement in my voice

Tom let out a laugh as I hung up the phone.

Once again I hit the shower, put on a white T-shirt and some swimming trunk then headed to meet the gorgeous teen waiting for me. I drove fast arriving in record time to Malibu and stealing a parking spot from a couple who began to yell at me but I was too excited to care. I called Tom in need of directions to where they had settled. It took a while as the beach was packed that there was barely enough space to walk through the people. After a confusing ten minutes I finally spotted Tom waving to make sure I saw him.

I headed over a bit nervous as what Tom had said was true, some of it anyways. I had very bad luck with girls my first year of college and I was hoping this would change all that.

"I knew you would come" Tom chuckled

"Yeah well when a man is in need" I joked "But she is real right, you didn't just take a picture of a random girl, did you?"

I wouldn't put that past him as we liked pulling pranks on each other and since he was the last one to fall for one, this could be him getting back at me.

"I would never do anything like that" he turned around and laughed "Now come on its time for you to meet her"

We walked over to the rest of the group and it seemed like every one had paired off and were waiting for me to complete the the couples.

"Hey Kendall" Tom called at the teen making her turn

I couldn't believe my eyes at what I saw, she was even more beautiful in person. I snapped out of my trance as Kendall made her way to us.

"I want you to meet Dave. Dave she is Kendall" Tom turned hiding his hand and gave me a thumbs up.

We said hi when Kendall leaned in and gave a peck on the cheek. Once acquainted Kendall and I began chatting as we walked over to a blanket she had set up on the sand so we could get more comfortable. We talked mostly about our self, what we did and wanted in life, but looking at her I felt like she wasn't being completely honest.

"So you want to become a model?" I inquired

"Yeah, I've modeled here and there but I want to do something for a major designer"

She went on to tell me how she and her younger sister, Kylie, had began modeling as a way to get some attention from their parents. She explained that her three half sisters all had successful careers in the entertainment business do to their talent causing their parent to focus more on them and not the two younger siblings.

"So they're famous?" the curiosity beat me

"Have you heard of the Kardashians?" I was suspicious as I had never heard of Kardashians that young.

"So you are Kim Kardashian's sister" Kendall nodded upset that the conversation had focused on her sisters

Now believing Kendall I let out a laugh, not at the fact of who Kendall was related to but that she thought her sisters had talent.

"Well you extremely gorgeous so you'll be one of the most famous models in the world" I tried to cheer her up

"Thanks" Kendall gave me a peck on the cheek

The nerves came back and I felt myself getting hotter. To calm myself down I offered Kendall a drink then headed to the cooler.

"So you and Kendall are hitting it off" Tom nudged my arm

"We really are, I just hope I don't fuck it up" I said as I grabbed a couple of drinks

"There's always time" Tom joked

"Knowing myself, by the end of the night I will be going home alone" I added

"Why do you always like putting yourself down"

"It's just that...well look at her" as we turned to Kendall, she turned to us. I smiled and waved she returned the gesture. "She's beautiful now look at me."

Tom rolled his eyes.

"Also she doesn't look 18" I added

"Oh come on man, you just find any excuse to not get laid. She's probably one of those girls that even in their 20's they look like teenagers."

I thought about it and it made sense, I had met a few girls on campus that seemed like they belonged in high school. Feeling like a dumb ass I thanked my friend for setting me straight and he wished me good luck before I headed back to the brunette

I walked back to Kendall who was lying on the blanket taking in the sun making me gulp at the sight. I handed the teen her drink as we kept the conversation going, my confidence back again.

"You I feel like going to the water wanna join me" she pushed herself up supporting her body with her arms pushing her chest out.

Not giving a chance to answer she stood up and ran towards the water while I followed. I reached the water just as she was surfacing, hypnotizing me. She looked sexier then ever, all wet with little water drops gliding down her neck and to her chest. It was something out of a wet dream. I joined her as she splashed the water in my face while I retaliated by doing the same.

The more time we spent in the water the more we began to connect and in the end feel comfortable with each other increasing my chances with the brunette. As another splashing battle began we heard Tom call us.

"Hey want to play chicken?" it seemed Tom and a few other people had been playing and now wanted us to join them.

"Sound like fun." Kendall giggled "Come on lets kick their butt"

We swam over determined to win.

"So who wants to lose" I commented while Kendall wrapped her arms around me now feeling more affectionate

"Alright everyone get ready" Tom instructed

I dipped into the water allowing Kendall to put her legs on me as she sat on my shoulder before I stood up straight. Kendall's skin was soft and her legs felt good against my face. The game began and the girls were really going at it pushing, shoving and pulling each other in attempts to throw each other of their partners. It was five teams total with three of them quickly losing leaving only me and Kendall versus Tom and his companion. The game had become intense as both girls had become really competitive.

"You can do it Kendall" I cheered

The girl pulled Kendall's right hand trying to tip her over making the brunette tighten her legs around my neck. This only made me horny while Kendall reached at the girl's top and untied it, the girl instinctively let go of Kendall and put her hands on her chest to keep them covered up allowing Kendall to give her a small push and winning the game.

We screamed in victory as Kendall raised her arms when without thinking I turned my head and kiss the inside of the teen's smooth thighs. Waiting for her reaction to my sudden action Kendall lean over me pulled my head a back and gave me a smile before planting her lips on mine.

"Ooooooh" Tom howled as I kept my kiss with Kendall continue.

When we separated the gorgeous teen and I let out a laugh at our friends who just kept staring at us and a couple had begun to whistle. I leaned back letting Kendall slide back into the water then turning to her I reached out under the water and grabbed her hips pulling her close to me. We looked at each other with lust before we kissed again. Kendall put her hands on my head and wrapped her legs around my waist while my hands grabbed her firm ass and my hardened dick pressed against her, rubbing the teen's sex over her bikini.

"Come on guys get a room" Tom shouted everyone else agreed

With that we stopped and laughed again to continue swimming for a bit longer. Every now and then Kendall would reach my cock and give it a gentle squeezed and I did the same to her ass. It was starting to get late so we all swam back to land giving me enough time to let my erection swell down. Kendall took my hand as we walked back to our friends when we noticed that the beach was almost empty except for a few scattered people.

Once we all joined at our spot on the beach Tom informed me that he had come prepared for a bonfire and asked me if I could help him get the things. Giving Kendall a kiss I caught up to Tom. We set up the planks of wood in the fire pit added some lighter fluid and lit it up. It wasn't dark yet but the fire would take a while before it grew so in the meantime we got everything ready for when we left later as to not have to look for stuff in the dark. All the while Kendall would give me a naughty glance before coming over to me.

"How about you let them finish setting up and we go go for a walk" Kendall suggested

Knowing that this might be my chance for something more I dropped what I was carrying and we both walked quickly so no one would see we were leaving. Once out of sight from the group the brunette took my hand in hers as we walked along the beach during sunset.

"I have to admit" Kendall began "At first I thought you were a bit nerdy but now I think you're cool"

"You're pretty cool yourself" the teen let out a cute laugh

"I was actually thinking about leaving when we met" Kendall blushed at the confession she had just made

"Really? Because I was going to leave also"

"Oh you were?" Kendall snickered

"Well yeah. I mean your extremely beautiful, funny, smart and really easy going. So of course my first thought was run" I said sarcastically

"In that case I guess you wouldn't mind if I left"

After a bit of bantering Kendall began running urging me to chase her which I did. We ran for a few seconds before I caught up to her and gripped her by the waist holding her body against mine, our faces only centimeters away

"You're absolutely beautiful. I want you" I mumbled

I could tell by the way Kendall was looking at me that she wanted this as much as I did. With that another passionate kiss ensued as we stumbled to the rock wall. We had walked far away from the group to a desolate little spot were the cliff curved blocking anyone from seeing us.

"I want you to fuck me like you've never fucked anyone before" I was taken aback by the crude language yet I founded very attractive.

Her request wasn't going to be hard as I had never wanted a girl this bad before. Our kiss continued while I placed my hands on Kendall's top and slid the fabric off her petite breasts making me gasp at how perfect they were. The nipple was already erect allowing me to tweak it with my thumb and index finger making the teen moan. Our tongues traveling from mouth to mouth and Kendall's hands pulling at my shorts.

"I wan to suck your dick" the brunette made a puppy dog face

"Only if you beg for it" I tested to see how much she in fact wanted it

"Please, please let me suck you big fat cock" the innocence in the way she said this drove me crazy.

Letting go of the horny teen, Kendall began her way down to her knees taking my shorts with her. Her eyes almost popped out as she saw my manhood and realized that her previous comment was in fact true. She looked up at me almost scared to even touch my cock but I gave her and encouraging nod. She moved her hand closer being careful as if she was going to get attacked if she made a sudden move. After a few minutes of insecurity Kendall finally wrapped her hand around the base giving it a few slow pumps.

"Come on I know you want to suck it" I said breaking Kendall's concentration on me

Looking at me again the teen moved her head closer, her tongue sticking out, until she made first contact with my hardened flesh. It was only a slight brush of her tongue but I almost came of course after a dry spell this long anything would of made me finish fast. The pleasure began to increase as Kendall was now running her tongue all over my hardness giving it a nice coat of saliva.

"Yeah, put it in your mouth baby" I moaned

Following orders the young brunette opened her mouth as much as she could and introduce my cock into it. I could feel her tongue sliding against the underside as her hand moved faster.

"Just like that Kendall, you're so good" the teen smiled at my complement

By now I had instinctively began moving my hips pushing more of my rod into the teen's mouth, touching the back of her throat and making her gag. I ran my fingers through her dark hair adding pressure to Kendall's head to hold her still while I fucked her mouth faster.

"You look so good with a dick in your mouth" I exclaimed

"I love sucking your cock" Kendall her breath before continuing to blow me

A stream of saliva ran out the sides of the teens mouth and down neck while she now cupped my groin with her free hand. Her head bobbed up and down my stiffness, my hips sped up and her hand matched the speed. I closed my eyes when I felt the teen take my cock out of her mouth and trace the veins with her tongue down past the base and to my balls. Kendall pulled at the skin, her hand still moving fast on my member. The brunette coiled her arm around my leg pushing my hip forward giving her better access to my groin allowing her to take one of my family jewels into her mouth.

Her hand stick working on my piece as she switched to my other ball and massaged it with her tongue.

"Shit yeah keep going" I groan the sensation of an orgasm approaching

I could hear the slurping as Kendal returned her attention to my meat, her hand holding the base while her mouth ran along one side then the other of my erection. The young brunette returned returned to my mushroom tip licking the underside while the end was in her tiny mouth. I couldn't take it anymore I had to cum. My throbbing member warned the brunette of my impending orgasm as she now took more of my length in her mouth. With out further a do I came into the Kendall's mouth filling it with my hot seed.

"Oh shit" I let out

Once finished the teen pushed herself of my subsiding hard on and turned to spit out my goo when I held her face and turned her to look at me.

"Swallow it, I want to see you swallow it" I pleaded

With a naughty smirk Kendall opened her mouth and stuck her jizz covered tongue out, a sting of the goo slowly falling off the tip of her tongue. With a smile on her face the teen curled her tongue back into her mouth, closed her eyes and gulped down the load. It was obvious Kendall wasn't new to sucking cock but it seemed she wasn't used to swallowing the sticky aftermath. Brushing the sand off her legs Kendall stood back up, her dark nipples still on display with the contrast of her tanned skin and the white triangles on her breast.

"That was amazing" I mumbled "But now I think it's your turn."

"Are you going to make me cum too?" She grinned

"Just wait and see" I smirked

I kissed the teen's neck moving down to her pert chest and licking her stiff nipples while my hand glided down her stomach over her bikini bottoms and ran my finger over the outline of her sex. The brunette let out low moans as my hand slipped between her bikini bottom and her wet pussy, almost prying them apart as the fabric was sticking to the teen's slit. My middle finger slowly slid in and out of the young Kendall's already drenched cunt while her hips grinded against my hand pushing the slippery digit knuckle deep inside her. It was just one finger but I couldn't help but notice how tight Kendall's clam was.

"You're so wet" I whispered

"You know what would make me wetter?" I raised my stare, my lips still on her nipples "If you ate my pussy"

Not needing to be told twice I moved down kissing her soft skin along the way, my finger wiggling inside the sweet teen pussy. Now being the one on their knees I grabbed the top of Kendall's bikini and pulled it down her long slender legs, the shape of her womanhood imprinted on the gusset. My eyesight was now leveled to the shaved pussy, my mouth watering almost as much. I retrieved my finger putting it into my mouth for a sample of what I was about to enjoy. The taste was out of this world, so sweet yet it had a distinct flavor that made all of my senses explode.

I twisted Kendall's hips instructing her to turn around then applying pressure to her back she bent over. With a hand on each round cheek I held them apart unveiling the teen's gleaming pink slit and puckered asshole The smell of the salty ocean water now over powered by Kendall's arousal. Opening the folds of the gleaming pink sex with my fingers I finally got a taste of the juices straight from the source. My tongue caressed the beautiful pink snatch making Kendall coo, her juices pouring into my mouth. The brunette melted at my touch as my finger was now rubbing her clit intensely and my tongue delved deeper into her cunt.

My face now smooched into her ass sicking my tongue as far as I could into the teen, my head shook.

"Don't stop" Kendall reached behind her back placing her hand on my head in case I decided to do otherwise.

"Eat my pussy good" she hissed

Feeling suffocated I tried pushing away but Kendall had suddenly become very strong keeping my head in place. I tried once but nothing, instead I decided to move head upwards, the teen relieving some her tight hold. My tongue tracked away from the sweet clam to stop at her back hole as my nose was now taking in air.I tickled at her back hole making the brunette wince and her pinch my tongue with her firm ass. Using two fingers on her pussy the teen loosened up to the returning pleasure. I kept my tongue kept playing with the backdoor while my fingers speared in and out faster.

"I think I'm going to cum" Kendall groaned

The teen's body shuddered as her orgasm hit hard.

"Oh my god" the teen yelped

I moved out of the way just when Kendall exploded leaving a long trail of her pussy juice along the sand. Feeling her legs buckled after the orgasm subsided Kendall dropped to her knees this time using her hands as extra support. Considering the tightness of Kendall's pussy I knew that being at half chub was the only way I would be able to put my whole sword inside her. Wasting no time I knelt behind her and without warning stuffed my semi erect cock into the teen in a doggy style position. Kendall snapped her head back at the sudden intrusion.

"It hurts" Kendall said through gritted teeth

"Should I stop?" my hips automatically doing so

"No, I like it" she huffed

Getting a hunch I continued with the questions

"Is this your first time?" I spoke softly

Kendall's head nodded. The new revelation turned me on so much my cock began to grow inside the teen.

"Are you sure you want to keep going?" I crossed my fingers hoping she would say yes

"Just fuck me" Kendall growled

I was now almost fully hard and I could feel how Kendall's tight cunt began to stretch around my probing flesh. My hips began to move once more this time moving slower than before turning the pain into pleasure.

"Faster" she purred

My rod was now fully grown making it a tight fit and not allowing to pick up much speed. Instead I slowly pulled out leaving only the tip inside then pushing forward until I couldn't anymore and repeating. I was able to introduce about half of my length inside and still get a good rhythm going, picking up steam with every thrust.

"Faster" Kendall insisted

"I can't anymore you're so fucking tight" I exclaimed

"Harder" the teen now added

I tried but it was no use my cock was too big for her small pussy. Using her Kendall's back for support I lifted myself up from my knees I was now crouched behind the brunette. Once again to do as requested to no avail. Gripping the teen by the hips I swiveled my body hitting her inner walls more roughly.

"Why are you so fucking tight?" i muttered

"I'm only fifteen" Kendall blurted

It took a couple of seconds before the comment hit me all life left my body. Was this true? Is this beautiful goddess really this young? Since I met her I had suspicions that she wasn't 18 but I never would of thought she was that underage, 17 I had guessed. Then my thoughts changed as I now realized that I would go to jail if someone found out. I'm too young for that I thought of course that would be the allegation used against me. Snapping out of my thoughts I now realized that my body was now moving faster, fucking the really young teen harder. I had tried to stop myself but my body had a mind of its own as it kept going.

Meanwhile Kendall had dug her hands into the sand using them as anchors to push herself back towards me and engulf more of my meat. All the feeling returned and renewed sensation of fucking this unbelievable jailbait made me realized something. This was Kendall's first time and most likely my last so I might as well enjoy it. Now determined to give this body of sin a proper fucking I took a grip of the brunettes hips, and like she had begged for, I rammed into her faster and harder than ever before.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Kendall hollered as my entire length now penetrated her

The clapping of our bodies slamming against and Kendall's round rump jiggling as I ravaged her newly devirginized pussy sent me over the edge. Reaching under her body I pinched at the teens clit until Kendall reached her boiling point and just like me was ready to blow. Almost as if on timers we climaxed for a second time. This time my cum filled Kendall's womb mixing with her girl juices.

We both dropped onto the warm sand as the sun was setting. I turned to look at my underage lover who simply smiled at me and all I could think was: She is totally worth it.

2. Likes ramsfan1955, RaiderCane, Camio, LA0524, liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Loved the story! and ten points for the disclaimer message GIGGIDYGOO! LOL

4. Thanks GIGGIDYGOO thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Outstanding story Giggidygoo. Great to see Kendall get attention and once again you did a great job, love your work.

6. Thanks GIGGIDYGOO thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great read Giggidygoo. Love the setup and build to an incredible finish. Well done.

8. Thanks , GIGGIDYGOO thanked for this post
    Likes liked this post