Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "A Fearless Superstar" Chapter 1 with Taylor Swift

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "A Fearless Superstar" Chapter 1 with Taylor Swift

"A Fearless Superstar" Chapter 1
    with Taylor Swift
    Written by racquet

A/N: This is my first story, so any advice is gladly appreciated.

Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story contains graphic sexual situations, if you are under age or easily offended STOP READING!

I never took myself as a concert type guy, but this concert I just couldn't miss. My buddy had just gotten me a concert ticket and a backstage pass to meet Taylor Swift herself, knowing that my biggest crush was her.

As I drive down there I start thinking to myself all the little questions I could ask her to get to know her. A few minutes later I arrived at Staples Center. As I walked down this long hallway anxious to meet Taylor Swift, I kept thinking to myself "Just don't embarrass yourself." When I arrive at the door to Taylor's room, I see two guards standing in front of the door. They stop me and ask me for my badge. When they let me in, I'm greeted with a huge hug by Taylor Swift and says to me with a smile.

"Hi, you must be Michael. It's nice to meet you, I'm Taylor."

Starstruck for words, I stutter and barely mumble out the words hi.

(She giggles) "You're cute, come on, have a seat, let's chat."

As I sit down my focus is drawn onto her curly blonde locks of hair, her soft luscious lips, and her beautiful blue eyes. She smiles at sits down close to me, so close that I can smell her hair, a blend of vanilla and coconut. Taylor then starts asking me simple questions.

"So Michael, what do you usually do for fun?"

Stammering I answer "Um....well.....I....uh play guitar, and piano." Taking a breath and looking away, "Sorry, I'm not usually like this....I'm just......well.....you know...I guess I'm starstruck because you're so pretty and......well you're my biggest celebrity crush."

Taylor smiles "Awwww! You're too sweet. So you said you play guitar, what songs can you play?"

"I can play anything including anything written and sung by you."

This chitchat about anything and everything goes on for an hour in her dressing room. Taylor looks at the clock, "Oh my gosh! I have a concert I have to get ready for, oh my gosh I have 30 minutes to get ready, oh my gosh!"

"I'm sorry, is there anything I can do to help or is there someone you want me to go, or what should I do?"

"No, no, don't worry, it's not your fault, I just lost track of time cause I was having fun chatting with you, and as for where you can go, you can watch the concert out here and wait for me to finish, then we can go get dinner if you'd like?"

Smiling I gladly accept her request to watch the concert from back here, watching her perform on stage, then running back to her room to change outfits to perform again. A good 4 hours later, she dresses down into her casual wear, a tight short skirt showing a lot of leg, a pair of uggs, and a blouse, and meets me in the hall.

"Hey!" she says with a smile "Sorry it took so long.....so are you gonna take my invite to dinner?"

"Of course." I reply offering her my arm. After we finish our dinner and get into the limo, we continue our little chitchat. To my surprise, it gets a lot dirtier then when we were backstage.

"So Michael," with a curious look on her face she asks "Are you a virgin?"

"Ummm....well...that depends, what type of virginity are you talking about?"

"I mean, have you had sex before?"

"Oh...yeah I have!"

As this conversation goes on, my eyes move down her face to her body and to my surprise, I notice her tits are erect. Trying so hard to focus back on her face, I find myself looking down at her small but perky tits, I feel my cock stiffen and throb inside my slacks. I shift my hips away from her, only to my surprise she notices the tent in my pants.

"What is going on there Michael?" She says with a smirk "Are you getting hard off this conversation too?"

I tried to be as quiet as I possibly could, trying not to respond to her question due to the fact that we were in the limo and there was another person a good 4 feet away driving the limo. However, Taylor didn't seem to mind, she kept biting her lower lip as if to say "you know you want to stick your rod in here." I tried hard to get rid of my boner, patting it, thinking of other stuff that doesn't turn me on, adjusting my pants, but none of it worked. Taylor then whispers into my ear, "Let me help you with that." She slides her hands slowly to my belt buckle, unbuckling it, then unbuttoning my pants and pulling both my pants and my boxers to my knees exposing my big cock. She looks at me and smiles with approval as to say she approves of my cock's size. Slowly, she rubs the shaft of my cock up and down. While she's rubbing my cock I feel a moisture on my cocks head, some pre-cum, not hesitant at all, she adds a twisting motion added to her up and down motion to get my dick lubed up.

With nothing to lose I ask "Taylor, can you take your top off please?"

To my surprise she happily obliged taking both her blouse and skirt off, leaving her in a black laced thong making my cock harder. She smiles and me and whispers into my ear, "I'm going to give you the best damn blowjob you've ever had babe." Giving me a big kiss she than drops to her knees and crawls over to my legs telling me to spread them.

"Mmmm I can't wait to have your cock in my mouth."

With my cock gripped tight in her hand, she slow kisses the head of my cock. Before I know it, I feel the warmth of her wet mouth going up and down a quarter of my cock. I moaned involuntarily then slowly reached both hands to the back of her head, forcing her to take more of my cock into my mouth making her gag then pulling out. After about a minute of going up and down on my cock, Taylor decides to switch to a licking motion, making me moan once more.

"Oh god that feels so good." I let out.

After a few more minutes of going up and down she picks up the pace taking more cock in without me pushing her. While sucking, she starts stroking my cock in a twisting motion, making me moan.

"Jesus fucking Christ Taylor, you're gonna make me cum if you keep that up."

"Cum inside my mouth baby, I'll swallow ever....last.....drop...."

In my mind, I think god damn she is a great cocksucker, but SURELY she must know this. As she is licking the head, she mumbles to me, "You can control the pace if you'd like, just stick your hands on the back of my head." I was surprised, no girl ever let me control the pace, happily obliging, I took my hands and ran them down her famous curls. Then I moved them to the back of her head grabbed a handful of her golden locks and picked up the pace shoving my cock deep into the back of her throat making her gag.

"Oh shit" I moan. "I'm gonna cum!"

"I want your cum inside of my mouth." She mumbled

I let go of her head and moved her mouth off my cock, shooting my load on her face, and two loads right into her mouth. Taylor swallowed, then wiped the cum off her face with fingers and put it into her mouth and swallowing it. After she had swallowed my cum, she smacked her lips and whispered into my ear,

"I want you inside of me, right here, right now."

She takes off her thong exposing her shaven pussy and gets on all fours on the floor of the limo. "Take me from behind." I grab my cock, position correctly and slide it right into her pussy, making her moan as I thrust my cock deep into her slowly. I began thrusting, back and forth. Wanting to last a while, I decide to keep this at a reasonable pace.

"Ugnnnhhhh fuck that feels so fucking good." she moans "Fuck me harder please!"

This went on for a few minutes before she suggested we switch positions, telling me to sit on the couch of the limo while she gets on top. "Go at your pace baby, what you're comfortable with." "Thanks" Taylor begins rocking up and down on my cock riding me slowly to begin.

"Oh my god, holy shit.....that feels soooo good!" I moan

I move my hands onto her erect tits slowly massaging them while she rides me at a faster pace moaning and cooing as I pinched her tits.

"I'm cumming!!!" She screams while making my cock damp and moist with her warm fluids. She moves her head on my shoulders after the powerful orgasm, still riding me with her tight warm pussy. After a few seconds, she starts rocking up and down again. Breaking my focus off her tits, I move my attention to her long toned legs. Putting my hands on her thighs I slowly rubbed them and slowly moved one hand up to her pussy and started rubbing her clit.

"Unghhhhh unghhh" She moans "That feels sooo good."

I pull her head toward my face as shes riding me and stick my tongue into her mouth and we start making out as she picks up the pace on top. Deciding to switch it up, I took over, put her on the ground and started fucking her hard, fast, and deep into her tight, wet, pussy, while rubbing her clit, and tongue wrestling with her.

"Oooohhh yes fuck my pussy just like that, just like that ohhh I'm coming!" She mumbles.

Her warm sweet nectar splashed all on my cock and balls as I continued my thrusting. I knew that my fucking was taking her to a whole new world, I was fearless, thrusting her rock hard cock into her warm wet pussy while listening to her moan.

"Unggghhh ugnnh cum in my mouth, cum in my mouth." she says

After saying that I felt a pulsating feeling in my cock, I knew that feeling, I was about to cum. I pull out of her warm wet pussy, moving to her mouth moaning."

"I'm coming!!!!"

She opens her mouth and takes all the cum in her mouth, gargles it, swallows it, then smacked her lips. We both got dressed and sat next to each other on the seats, spooning. We looked at each other both tired from the great sex we just had. The limo driver stops the car at the hotel, opens the window and says,

"Here we are, did you guys have a good trip?"

Both of us smiled and nodded, then shot each other a look and turned our attention back to the limo driver as he smiles back. As the limo driver gets out of the limo to open our door, Taylor and I stop spooning and we walk out the limo thanking the limo driver. I offered Taylor my arm as I was walking her back to her hotel. In the lobby, Taylor then looks at me and says

"So tomorrow I'm having a concert again, I'd love for you to stop by." winking at me as she handed me a badge that said V.I.P.

"Gladly." I say with a smile

We exchange numbers and kiss each other twice on the cheek before she leaves to her room and I leave the hotel and go back to the staples center.

2. Thanks chaosm, piclover, eagleman, Tonyator, X42 thanked for this post
    Likes chaosm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Such a hot story and a really good read, especially for being your first story racquet. Love to see the hot, dirty, sexy side of Taylor and you did well with that. I'm certainly looking forward to the second chapter.

As for advice, the one thing off the top of my head would be to consider adding pictures to the story. It's not a requirement by any means, but it certainly adds that extra something. Just look around at many of the other stories here for examples, but ultimately as long as the story is good it doesn't matter whether there are pictures or not.