"A Fearless Superstar" Chapter 3
with Taylor Swift and Katy Perry
Written by racquet

Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story contains graphic sexual situations, if you are under age or easily offended STOP READING!

As I awaken from a long night I notice that both girls were already up and gone. Looking at the clock and seeing that it's only 9:45, I start wondering where they went. Could they have left without me? What about that threesome that I was super excited for? After my regular morning routine, showering, fixing my hair, brushing my teeth, I decide to head downstairs for some breakfast, where I notice both Taylor and Katy, waiting for me.

"Hey there sleepyhead, how'd you sleep last night?" Taylor asks.

"Great, and yourself?" I respond.

"Great also, but enough with the chitchat, meet us upstairs when your done kay?" Giving me a kiss on the cheek before walking away.

Eager to get this threesome going, I inhale my breakfast and spring as fast as I can upstairs. As I open the door to the room, I see Taylor eating Katy out. At this moment, I feel my cock stiffen. This could quite possibly one of the MOST exciting things I've ever walked into.

"Took you long enough fatass." Katy moans jokingly. "Come on, we've been waiting."

Wanting to please both princesses, I quickly take off my clothes. "Which one of you two do I stick it into first?" I ask slyly.

"Me." Taylor responds happily.

Following her direction, I stick my big, stiff, hard cock into her pussy causing her to moan. Setting a medium speed pace, I watch as Taylor starts licking Katy's wet pussy while massaging Katy's tits causing her to moan loudly. After a few minutes I decided to switch from fucking Taylor to fucking Katy. Quick to get down on all fours I aim my cock into Katy's already wet pussy, thrusting hard and deep. As I'm thrusting I notice Katy's beautiful nice plump ass and her beautiful asshole, haven't gotten to fuck it yet, I decide to pull my cock out of her pussy and stick it into her nice tight ass, causing her to moan even louder than before.

"Unngghhh fuck yeah....fuck me there hard." Katy moans.

Obeying her orders, I pick up the pace, power, and depth into her ass while Taylor is eating out her pussy. Noticing Katy's tits being left alone, I decided to reach my hands around and grab them, causing Katy to go crazy with pleasure, forcing her to cum into Taylor's mouth. Katy's warm wet pussy juice in Taylor's mouth, Taylor swallows then tells me to stop thrusting and lie down on the bed. Happily complying, I do as she says and see that both Katy and Taylor are hungry for some cock in there mouth, Taylor starts licking the head while Katy runs her tongue up and down my shaft.

"Fuck....this feels....amazing." I mumble softly.

This goes on for a few minutes before deciding they wanna switch, Katy getting the cock and Taylor getting the balls.

"Unngngggh...god damn." I moan. "Keep that up and I'll come in no time."

Speak of the devil....as I cum, I see both girls fighting for my jizz. First Taylor pushing Katy aside to get some, then Katy pulling Taylor's hair and pushing her head away to get some. Finishing the first time Taylor, without warning, gets onto my cock while I'm still lying down and starts grinding and riding me, making Katy jealous.

"You jealous bitch??" Taylor teased.

"Oh you're gonna get it now bitch." Katy replied. As she replied, she starts licking Taylor's perky pink tits, causing her to coo softly. Katy goes from Taylor's tits to Taylor's mouth, quickly shoving her tongue in there, moaning as they make out. Taylor unable to hold it back anymore, cums all over my cock making it warm and moist and making my cock squirt her juice everywhere whenever she went down. As Katy and Taylor stop making out, Katy reaches her hand down toward Taylor's pussy, rubbing her clit, making her moan loudly.

"Fuck...just like that Katy!" She moans as she cums once again this time, Katy there to swallow it all. After cumming twice, Taylor decides to get off allowing Katy to get on and ride me.

"Hey handsome....it's my turn now, you better last." She says with a smile on her face before starting. While she's riding on me, Taylor sits on my abs faces Katy and licks and sucks on her tits, making her moan. Extremely turned on, Katy grabs my hand and slaps her ass causing her to wince than coo softly making me extremely hard and wanting to cum.

"Unnggghhh I'm coming." I moan. Quickly Katy and Taylor get off, each trying to get to my cum as quick as possible it causing them to push and fight for my cum....again. Taylor pulling Katy's hair back and takes a shot of cum on her face. Katy responds with a slap on Taylor's ass and gets a shot in her mouth swallowing it. The final shots landing on both Taylor and Katy, both enjoying every last drop.

"Mmmmm." They both say simultaneously.

All three of us exhausted after an hour and a half of fucking, we all lie in bed together. Ten minutes later, Katy gets up due to the fact that she had to catch a flight and hops into the shower. As she exits the shower and packs her bag, her and I have a quick moment together near the bathroom.

"I'm gonna miss you handsome." She says with a smile while playfully stroking my arm. "Here's my number, give me a call the next time I'm in LA okay?"

"Sure thing." I respond with no hesitation. "What are we gonna do next time?" I ask playfully.

"You knowwww....stuff." Giving me a kiss on the lips before she leaves.

Turning to Taylor, "What do you wanna do now?"

"Well...checkouts in about 10 minutes, we could go shopping or hangout or something before our red-eye flight to Boston."

"Can we grab a bite first, I'm fucking hungry."

"Sure fatass." Taylor says before grabbing our bags and heading to my car. After a few hours, we prepare for our red-eye flight, giving our tickets to our flight attendant and after a few minutes, we find our seat and sit down, getting comfortable as there is no one else in this plane but me and Taylor. After an hour nap Taylor whispers into my ear, "Meet me in the bathroom," as she gets up and leaves. Five minutes later, I get up and head to the bathroom where I meet Taylor.

"Let's fuck in here....right now!" Taylor says quietly as she jumps up and wraps her legs around my body, shoving her tongue down my throat and taking off my dress shirt, slowly reaching down and unbuckling my belt and rubbing my cock through my boxers. Seconds later Taylor takes her dress, then bra, then thong, afterwards removing my boxers revealing my huge cock and stroking it up and down.

"You're so hard. I love it." She says before grabbing my cock and sticking it into her pussy causing her to moan softly. Slowly she begins rocking up and down on my huge pole, moaning as she does so. Watching her ride my cock I slowly reach my hands on her beautiful, long, luscious legs and rob them gently, turning her on even more.

"Oh my god....sweet Jesus." She moans softly, banging the side of the wall, "This feels sooo good."

Deciding I wanted to take control, I flip her over and put her down on all fours, fucking her warm pussy with my huge cock and grabbed her tits, caressing and pinching them making her cum uncontrollably. Her sweet warm nectar dampening my cock, giving me the ability to slide my cock in harder and faster, rubbing her clit, and pulling her long, golden, curly locks, making her moan louder. A few minutes later, we hear a knock on the door.

"Is everything okay in there?" A stewardess asks.

"Yeah, yeah everything's fine." Taylor moans. "Go away please!"

"Yeah please go away, everything's okay here ma'am." I add.

This just turning me on more, I decide to flip her over, fucking her missionary style. Seeing her beautiful, luscious, red lips, I stick my face into hers and we start tongue wrestling. Minutes later, she pulls my cock out of her. "Let me make you cum with only my legs." Taylor says as she takes my cock between her legs, slowly stroking my cock between her legs gradually picking up the pace. Always being a huge fan of Taylor's long legs, this extremely turned me on, and looking into her big, beautiful, blue eyes and seeing her smile as she was enjoying her rub my cock with her legs only made this better.

"Unnnnghhhh I love your legs....your beautiful long legs." I moan softly.

"You do do you?" She teases, picking up the pace with her legs while rubbing her pussy. "Does seeing me masturbate turn you on?" She moans softly. Seeing her masturbate was a huge turn on for me. As the pace of her leg job gets faster and harder, I feel a familiar feeling in my cock, I'm about to cum.

"Taylor, I'm coming!" I tell her.

I stand up and she quickly gets onto her knees, she whispers, "Cum, go ahead." She says with her mouth wide open, stroking my rod till I cum all over face and mouth, covering her in a milk bath. Wiping my sweet nectar off her face with her fingers, she puts her fingers into her mouth, swallowing the cum then stroking my cock and licking the head to get the rest of the cum into her mouth. As we are getting dressed, we hear another knock on the door.

"Ms. Swift, is everything okay in there?" Another stewardess asks.

"Ummm yeah, I'm just finishing up." She replies.

"Okay, well the pilot has turned on the seat belt light, so when you are done, can you please return to your seat?"

"Yeah, yeah I will." Taylor replies.

"Oh and a quick question Ms. Swift, have you seen the male passenger you walked onto this plane with?"

"Ummmm no, I haven't." She replied, looking at me trying really hard not to laugh. "He might be in a different bathroom though."

"Okay. We'll go check." The stewardess answers.

Quickly, we get dressed, first Taylor leaving, then a few minutes later, I leave, walking to my seat. As I arrive, a stewardess comes up to me and asks where I have been. Not knowing how to reply, I quickly answer, the bathroom, knowing that I was telling the truth. Finally sitting down next to Taylor and getting some rest, Taylor puts her head onto my shoulder, resting her head, I tilt her head up and quickly kiss her on the lips passionately.

"What was that for?" She asks, blushing.

"I think....I think I love you." I reply.

"...I love you too Michael." She answers before resting her head back onto my shoulder and closing her eyes.

"Hey Taylor, can I ask you something?" I ask nervously.

"Of course, you can ask me anything." She says with a giggle, still resting her head and eyes.

"Will you...will you be my girlfriend?" I ask scared for my life I might ruin a good thing.

Pausing before answer my question she finally replies after what feels like an eternity. "Yes....Yes I will." Giving me a kiss on the cheek leaving her red lipstick on my cheek. As Taylor is falling asleep on my shoulder, I couldn't help but let out a smile and small fist pump whispering to myself, yessssss.