Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "A Fearless Superstar" Chapter 4 with Taylor Swift

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "A Fearless Superstar" Chapter 4 with Taylor Swift

"A Fearless Superstar" Chapter 4
    with Taylor Swift and Katy Perry
    Written by racquet

Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story contains graphic sexual situations, if you are under age or easily offended STOP READING!

After a long flight, I wake up after a long 2 hour nap lying on Taylor's lap.

"Oh...Hey, good morning......Sorry about that." Referring to me falling asleep on her lap.

"It's no problem Michael, you're my boyfriend remember?" She answers with a smile on her face before kissing me on the cheek.

"Wait wait wait WAIT, soooo I wasn't dreaming that?"

"Of course not silly." Slowly stroking my arm as she responds to my question.

Taking sometime to myself, I sit in my seat, quiet, thinking to myself how I MUST be the luckiest man in the whole world. I have one of the most beautiful girls in my arms, I can actually call her mine. I started pinching myself to see if I was dreaming......I wasn't.

"Sooo what are we going to do when we get to Boston?" I ask putting my arm around Taylor.

"Well, I wanna check into a hotel, preferably the Radisson, but I don't know yet." She answers. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I was just thinking to myself how I must be the luckiest man in the world."

"Why?"

"Because....I can officially call you mine, no pun intended." I say smiling.

"Awww." She responds before laying her head on my shoulders again.

The first thing we decide to do right after the plane lands and get our luggage is to get a hotel. Waiting eagerly for Taylor to get our room I sit and watch as many people are pointing fingers at me, whispering into each others ear, talking shit about me showing up with Taylor. As soon as Taylor finishes, we head up to our suite. This being only my second experience in a suite, I was still amazed by it all.

"Wow look at the size of the TV! And look, look at how many pillows you get on the bed! The view is so pretty!" I say, super excited.

Taylor giggles, "Cute."

"What's cute?" I say with a smile.

"The fact that you're so impressed with a suite."

"Well yeah, I've never been in one till just a few nights ago."

Still giggling, "I think it's cute, you're so excited!" she responds as she skips over and puts her arms around my abs resting her head on my back. "Whattaya wanna do Michael?"

"Dunno. When's your concert?"

"Not till friday, but let's not worry about that, whattaya wanna do right now, this VERY instant."

"Hmmmm, I dunno, let's just go out and sight see yeah?"

"Okay! Let me get changed first."

Taylor takes off into the bathroom with a handful of clothes, trying on one after another finally deciding to wear a t-shirt, a skirt, and a pair cowboy boots. Waiting outside the bathroom for ten minutes Taylor feeling sorry for making me wait ten minutes, Taylor gives me a long passionate kiss, afterwards smiling at me saying thanks for being so patient. As we walk on the streets of Boston, holding hands, taking pictures, doing all the stuff typical boyfriend and girlfriend couples do, we decide that we want to watch a movie. After getting our tickets and entering the theater, we notice, there is no one in here but us, not a single soul. Halfway through the movie, we start making out. All of a sudden, Taylor takes her t-shirt off, and flips me over, making her on top of me.
    "This time your my bitch." She says before sticking her tongue back into my mouth and taking her bra off and giving me a boner. A few seconds later, Taylor takes her skirt off, revealing her red lace thong, and then removing my pants and boxers, taking out my cock. Slowly, Taylor opens her mouth, sticking it on the head of my cock, bobbing her head up and down swirling her tongue to get me off. A few minutes in, Taylor switches from a slow pace to a faster one, still swirling her tongue as she's deep throating me.

"Ungghhhhghhh, that feels so good." I moan softly, trying my hardest not to cum.

Pulling my cock out of her mouth, Taylor whispers, "I want you, I want you inside of me, now," before taking off her thong and turning my hips, making me face forward as she gets onto my cock, fucking me reverse-cow girl. As she starts of slowly going up and down on my rod, Taylor notices my attention is not fully on her, instead it's on the movie.

"Look at me." She moans before grabbing my head and turning it towards her body. A few minutes after, Taylor bends down,leaning on the chairs in front of us standing, telling me to take her from behind. Following her order, I stand up, aim my cock, and shove it deep into her pussy, thrusting fast and deep, causing her to moan loudly.

"Fuck me, just like that Michael." She says before running her hands through my hair. "I'm coming!" She moans as my cock enters in and out of her pussy causing her to squirt all over my abs. Minutes later, Taylor turns sideways on the chairs holding one of her long legs up, leaving me enough room to get in behind her and shove my cock into her. This new style intrigued me, having never fucked Taylor this way, it turned me on beyond belief, and because this was turning me on, I upped my level of fucking, knowing that I now was fucking her into a whole new world causing her to cum once again.

"Unnngghhhh..." I moan slapping her ass. "This is fucking incredible."

As the movie is ending and the credits are rolling, we are still fucking. Seeing as how I haven't gotten off yet, Taylor pulls my cock out, gets on her knees and start's sucking, hard and fast taking as much of my cock as she can into her throat. The theater in complete silence, the sucking and slurping sound of Taylor's mouth on my cock is the only thing we hear. The constant feel of the back of Taylor's throat, combined with her swirling tongue, causes me to moan out loud.

"Shhhittttt, just like that." I moan.

Since I was Taylor's bitch this time, Taylor decides to change things up, going from her hard deepthroat to grabbing my cock with the her hand and using the side of her mouth. This was an incredible feeling, having her jack me off as she runs the slide of her mouth up and down my cock. The feeling was so incredible that only seconds into it, I cum, shooting all of my load into her mouth. Again, Taylor swallows my load of cum, smiles at me, and we get dressed and leave.

"Impressive." I say as I offer her my arm.

"What?" She says with a curious tone in her voice.

"You must really like cum. You've swallowed every time."

"Well, to be honest, I don't like the taste, but if I don't let you do it, you might go find some other girl who WILL swallow your cum and leave me, and I don't want that." Taylor responds, as she puts her arm around my waist.

"I wouldn't dare." I reply

As night approaches, Taylor and I decide to go get dinner. What better to get at Boston than clam chowder? Taylor pulls me into one of her favorite restaurants, where I see many celebrities and paparazzi's taking pictures of us and of the other celebrities. Waiting for our order, I notice in the corner of my eye my second celebrity crush, only behind my current girlfriend, Olivia Wilde. She was remarkably beautiful, barely able to take my eyes off her. Taylor, catching me staring at Olivia, starting to feel jealous, she puts her hand on my leg, rubbing it up and down and laying her head on my shoulder as to show that I'm hers and hers only. I wasn't thinking about leaving Taylor, I've just never seen Olivia before. Taylor, trying to get my attention away from Olivia, whispers into my ear, "I love you." giving me a kiss on the cheek and leaving her lipstick on my cheek. Knowing that me paying attention to Olivia was making her jealous, I decided to keep my attention there, teasing Taylor. Taylor, once again trying to get my attention off of Olivia, takes her hands and runs my fingers through her hair, finally causing me to take my attention off of Olivia and give Taylor a kiss on the forehead.

"You know I was teasing you right?" I ask, putting my arm around her.

"Jerk." She responds playfully slapping my arm.

After dinner was over, we decide to check out some shopping malls. We shop for a few hours, Taylor checking out certain clothes here, me checking out certain clothes there, Taylor signs some autographs, I wait for her to finish signing autographs, etc. We head back to our hotel afterwards, carrying 4 big bags of newly bought clothes. As we wait for the elevator of our hotel, to take us to our room, Taylor smiles as if to say she has just thought of a new and clever idea.

"Hey, as soon as we get in the elevator, click the close door button and hit all the floors, I got an idea." She says

"Ummm okay?" I respond.

The door finally opening we get inside, I hit the close door button as fast as I could as soon as we were inside, and I hit all the buttons.

"Now what?" I ask.

"Now, you take your pants off, and let me get you to cum before we get up to our room." She says as she starts unbuckling my belt, getting on her knees, pulling out my cock and shoving it into her mouth. "You're gonna have to cum fast this time, I don't want people seeing us." She mumbles with my cock in her mouth bobbing up and down. Easier said then done, I was thinking to myself. Then I noticed Taylor was trying something new, instead of just sucking and using her tongue, she gripped my cock with her fist, adding a twisting motion as she was jerking my cock. This new style was extraordinary. Now, our suite was on the 22nd floor, and we were on the 7th, could I cum in 15 floors I ask myself. Oh well, we'll just have to see. Taylor opening her eyes to check what floor we were on, and then looked me in the eyes with her beautiful blue eyes sent a spine tingling chill up my back. Realizing once again I had to be one of the luckiest guys on the planet, appreciating everything Taylor was doing for me this moment. Now we are at the 10th floor, and I could feel that I wasn't about to cum, Taylor, realizing this, changed things up from a sucking motion to a quick sucking and licking motion on the head of my cock, while keeping her twisting motion with her hand, giving me another spine tingling chill.

"Ohhhhh." I moan breathlessly.

Thinking to myself that if people saw what Taylor was doing, that would be the end of her career, knowing that only made things eve hotter for both me and Taylor. As she's sucking, I notice that she was getting off on sucking my dick, moaning as she was doing so. Besides the annoying elevator music, the only other sound in the elevator was Taylor's slurping. On the 14th floor, I could hear people outside, as the door was opening, I quickly turned my head out the door and said to aloud to the people.

"You don't wanna get on this one!" Hitting the door close button as fast as possible, feeling the elevator go up again and putting my pounding heart at ease.

"Good job." Taylor said before continuing to suck on my cock again. "I'm gonna make you cum before we hit 22." She mumbles with my cock in her mouth.

"We'll see." I moan softly.

Still hearing just the sound of her slurping and sucking turned me on. Just seeing her bob her head up and down on my cock was remarkable, much less the feel of it. Figuring we didn't have much time left and I still wasn't close to coming, I decide to take matters into my own hands, reaching my hands down through her beautiful golden mane, grabbing a bunch of it into a ponytail, and forcing her to deepthroat my cock hard. As I was doing this, Taylor moves her hands down to my scrotum, taking the balls and massaging them gently adding a different dimension to this blowjob that was hotter than ever. We are approaching the 17th floor now, making me even more anxious to cum. I really wanted to please my princess with my seed, knowing she wanted it, the slurping sounds changing to gagging sounds made things so much hotter. On the 20th floor, I feel a familiar sensation, the feeling of coming. Taylor knowing this stops deep throating and starts licking the head of my cock stroking it up and down with her hand, feeling the pulsating feeling of my large cock on her warm wet tongue was more than enough needed to cum.

"I'm coming..." I moan.

Deciding to change things up, Taylor instead of taking the load in her mouth, allows me to shoot onto her face, seeing my shots hit her forehead, cheek, and chin as she stroked me to get the most out of it.

"It's warm...I like it." She replies, wiping it off her face with a shirt she had just purchased.

As we approach our room floor, we get dressed and head to our room. Entering our room, I walk to the window, checking out the view, Taylor following after putting her bags on the floor.

"It's beautiful isn't it." I say looking outside as snow falls onto the buildings.

"Yeah, it's perfect. I have the perfect man, in the perfect place, and I'm happy." She replies, wrapping both her arms around my waist and laying her head on my shoulder.

"It is beautiful, but I've seen better." I respond.

"Really where?" She replies

Turning around to face her, I put my arms around her, giving her a kiss before replying.

"Right in front of me. Your the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." This reply causing her to giggle and blush. Our little chitchat going on for hours, going through half a bottle of pinot noir, before Taylor decides to tell me something.

"Michael....I want you to meet my family." Her hands trembling as she tells me.

"Do I have too?" I reply.

"I would like you too, since you are my boyfriend now." She responds.

"When?" I ask, reaching out to hold her hands. "I'll do it, just give me the date."

"This Friday, before my concert, I want us to go to dinner with them."

"And if they don't like me?"

"They will, trust me, they will, as long as you don't talk about that dirty stuff we do a lot." She teases, "I'll make it worth your while, I promise."

"Okay, you better." I reply, playfully running my hand down her arm.

Now I've always put on a bad impression with parents, and I didn't want to ruin a good thing. As Taylor leaves to the hot tub, I can't help but wonder, could this be the end of me and my country princess?

2. Thanks , X42, soma80, viper2134 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, yet another incredible chapter. This is such a great series, racquet. I really like every chapter so far and I'm truly looking forward to any and all to come.

4. Thanks chaosm thanked for this post
    Likes chaosm liked this post