Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: A Fearless Superstar Chapter 5 with Taylor Swift

Post Thanks / Like

Default A Fearless Superstar Chapter 5 with Taylor Swift

"A Fearless Superstar" Chapter 5
    with Taylor Swift
    Written by racquet

Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story contains graphic sexual situations, if you are under age or easily offended STOP READING!

The day has finally come...the day to meet Taylor's family. I was way past scared...I was petrified, so petrified in fact that as I am brushing my teeth, I pause, trying to think of an excuse to get out of it. As I try hard to come up with an excuse, I had just realize, Taylor was missing. She wasn't in the suite, and no where near the room. I head downstairs to see her eating breakfast at the diner. Taylor sees me walking in, quickly waves at me telling me to come here.

"Hey baby." She says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey." Kissing her back. "How's your morning been?"

"Bad."

"Why?"

"Cause you didn't come have breakfast with me!" She says jokingly slapping my arm. "How was yours?"

"Not so good, I'm not gonna lie, I'm really nervous about meeting your family." I reply.

Knowing I was really nervous, Taylor tried her best to calm me down, talking to me, kissing me, nothing seemed to work. After breakfast, we decide to go back to the suite. While in there, getting ready to go out, I noticed Taylor has left the bathroom door unlocked and open just a little, as if she wanted me in there with her. As I open the door, I notice Taylor showering and singing, as if to prepare for her concert tonight. Quietly I sneak into the shower with her, put my arms around her and give her a kiss on the neck and slowly move down to her shoulder.

"Hey you." I say before kissing her again on the neck.

"Hey, I thought you would've come in earlier, took you a while." She says before turning around, showing her perky pink tits at me. After she turns around we make out, as hot water runs down our back. I turn her around, push her on the wall of the shower and start tongue wrestling with her. A few minutes in, I could feel Taylor was really getting into it, reaching her hands down to find my cock. When she found my cock, she started stroking it, getting me up instantly before, she flips me around and pushes me on the wall, forcing me to sit in the small bench inside the shower.

"Hopefully this will take some of the nervousness away." She smiles before dropping down to her knees. Knowing where she was going with this, I quickly spread my legs and let her suck my cock. At first she starts teasing me, only using her tongue to lick the head of my cock in a circular motion. A few seconds later she started sucking my cock, only taking a third of it into her mouth before making me grip the bench in pleasure.

"Oh...my....god...." I moan slowly.

Taylor knew I enjoyed head, especially from her, so she always tried to change things up, this time grabbing my huge cock in her hand, sticking her tongue out and licking the bottom of my cock and going up to the head. When she got to the head, she would lick it in a circular motion before sucking only the head again. The sudden change in her blowjob was exciting me. At this moment I was ready to fuck. Quickly I pull Taylor up, knowing I want her to ride me, she quickly gets on to my cock, reaching her arms around my neck and starts moving her hips in a circular motion as if giving me a lap dance before jumping up and down on my cock. A few minutes later, Taylor starts jumping up and down on my cock harder and faster, causing her to moan louder. At this point, she was really into it, I could feel her pussy wet and her grip on my shoulders was strong.

"Fuck me......just like that...." She moans breathlessly.

I move my hand from my side down to her ass, giving her a nice hard slap on the ass a few times. After slapping her on the ass a few times, I reach my hands up to her small pink tits. Feeling that they were hard I decide to reach my head down and suck on them, causing her to moan. Pulling my head from her tits I moved up to her lips, sticking mine on hers, as we start tongue wrestling, feeling her warm spit on my tongue as she rode me up and down. A few seconds later, she pulls her head away, biting my lower lip before flipping around showing me her ass. For some reason, today, Taylor seemed really into it, it could've been because she was horny or what not, but this type of sex excited me.

"You're on fire today Taylor." I say.

Giggling she replies, "Is that a good thing?"

"Yeah....it's a great thing, the sex is fucking awesome today."

Taylor showing her appreciation for my compliment, decides she wants to change things up; she gets off my cock and lies on her side, lifting her long, luscious legs up and tells me she wants my cock in her. Obeying orders, I get on my side, grab her hip with one hand and aim my cock into her pussy thrusting hard and deep, causing her to moan once again. I could feel Taylor was wet once again, and feeling the warmth on her cum made me want to fuck her harder. Following my instinct, I pick up the pace, now going hard, fast, and deep, causing her to moan loudly and clench her teeth.

"Yes...oh my god...yes yes yes, just like that." She moans loudly.

Now going in her at full strength I knew I was gonna come soon.

"Taylor...I'm...I'm gonna come." Quickly standing up allowing Taylor to get under me. Today I noticed, she wanted the cum in her mouth, opening her mouth nice and wide. However a minute later, I still hadn't cum, so Taylor reaches her hand and mouth up, blowing and stroking me to get me to cum. Finally I came, with her mouth still on my cock, she hadn't miss a drop. All of my load had just entered her nice warm mouth. After I finished coming and Taylor swallowing, we both exited the shower, turning off the water and getting dressed.

"Feeling better?" She asks with a smile.

"If I said no, would we get to fuck like that again?" I reply joking.

Since I was dressed first, I exited the bathroom, and sat on the bed, waiting for Taylor to finish. Thirty minutes later, Taylor opens the bathroom door and stepped out wearing a sexy skimpy green dress and stiletto heels, putting a coat over the dress.

"How do I look?" She asks

"....Stunning, perfect, and beautiful."

She smiles for a second then heads back into the bathroom.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I ask.

"I have to put on make up." She replies.

Thirty minutes later, Taylor comes out of the bathroom once again, in green eye liner, and red lipstick, causing her eyes to look even more beautiful than they already are, and the lipstick causing her lips to be fuller. As Taylor gets her bag, I give her a kiss on the cheek, wrapping my arms around her, and sliding them down to her ass, feeling that she had a thong on. Before leaving, Taylor straightens my tie, and looks at me from head to toe before giving me the okay to step out. Not knowing what we had planned today, I just followed suit, whatever Taylor did I did, and wherever she went I went. As we stepped outside the hotel, I noticed a lot of paparazzi standing outside. Taylor grabbed my hand, looks at me and says ready? I give her a nod and we step outside where all I see is flashes back and forth, before reaching our limo.

"Do they know about us Taylor?" I ask

"No they don't, only ones that know are you, me, and my family, which by the way are excited to meet you."

One hour drive later, we arrive at the stadium which Taylor's concert was at. As me and Taylor walked in, her arm around mine, I couldn't help but notice how big the stadium was. Arriving backstage, I saw people I have never seen before waiting around. Taylor then walks up and gives them all hugs, before introducing me. A few minutes later I had realized who they were, they were her band. As everyone was greeting me, giving me pats on the back, rubbing my head, and giving me hugs, I thought to myself, if this is what their family is like, I'm golden! Then, I hear one of the band members ask Taylor if I had met her family yet. After hearing the reply, he then tells me to get on her mom's good side, winking at me than patting me in the back before telling me we were all family now. After hours of chitchat, laughing, and teasing, everyone went into their room, Taylor pulling me into hers.

"So...is your mom as bad as they say?" I ask.

"Umm, shes strict, but not as bad as they say." She looks at me combing her hair.

Taylor could tell I was nervous, we had been together for eight months, and one bad first impression could ruin everything. Trying to calm me down, she sits on my lap putting her arm around my neck, and resting her head on mine, she whispers to me, you'll be okay before kissing me on the forehead and heading out to rehearse. They rehearsed for a few hours, before finally finishing. As they all headed back to get dressed, I knew what time it was, it was the moment of truth for me. It was time to face the music. As Taylor grabbed everything important from her room before we left she held my hand and looked at me, her beautiful blue eyes calmed me.

"Ready?" She asks, "You'll be fine babe." Giving me a kiss on the cheek.

As we all hop into the limo, I couldn't help but rehearse what I had written onto the card in my head. Hi I'm Michael, I'm an architect, blah blah blah. Taylor noticing I was very quiet in the limo, grabbed my hand and leaned on me, trying to comfort me. Everyone could tell I was nervous, as they all tried to reassure me I was going to be okay. As we arrived at the restaurant/club, I couldn't help but feel scared. When we arrived on the front door, emptying our pockets, I noticed my hand was shaking as I was trying to grab everything out of my pockets before dropping my phone.

"Relax." One of her band members tells me, "It's going to be okay." She says smiling.

Easy for her to say, I was thinking at the time before grabbing my things and walking in. Walking in I was expecting some quiet music and people sitting around enjoying their food with a room at the side for people to dance in, however it was quite the opposite, loud music, and people dancing in the center and tables and booths nearby.

"Come on!" Taylor says eager to get me into the booth she has reserved for me and her family but not her band members. She grabs my arm and pulls me into the private booth and closes the door making the room silent with no one else inside. Taylor, again sits on my lap, facing me and smiling.

"You okay?" She asks.

"Not really...." I reply.

"Okay I got just the thing to make you feel better." She says before pulling out her iphone and clicking on a song. I had no idea what was coming next as she got off my lap and started twirling her hips seductively. "This will surely make you feel better." She says winking and biting her lower lip. I was about to get a lap dance from my girlfriend. Twirling her hips, she gets onto my lap and starts rubbing her clit onto my cock, instantly turning me hard. "That was fast." She says giggling, rubbing my cock with her hands while, moving her hips forward and backward on my cock.

"Feeling better?" She asks, still grinding on me.

"A lot better." I respond, watching her hips move in a circular motion.

Continuing her lap dance, I decide to move her hand down to her pussy, only to feel that she was getting off giving me a lap dance. At that moment I decide to stick my finger in there, causing her to moan softly before grinding and rubbing my cock again. Now I know we weren't gonna have sex there, but still, I was getting the next best thing, a lap dance and a rub on my cock by a beautiful superstar. A few minutes later, we hear a knock on the door, it was her family. Quickly she moved from a sexual dominating lap dance position to sitting on my cock to cover my boner.

"Hi, you must be Michael." Taylor's mother says to me reaching out her hand to shake mine.

"Hi, yes I am, and you are?" I reply, shaking her hand with the hand I just used to finger her daughter with.

"Angela, this is my husband Scott, and my son Austin." She says before I shake hands with them.

"Please take a seat, if you excuse me for a second, I have to use the bathroom." I respond before taking off to the bathroom.

Quickly I wash my hands, trying to get rid of an incriminating evidence that me and Taylor had done ANYTHING. However a few seconds later, I hear heels walk by the door, then the door opens and I see Taylor standing there. She then runs up and wraps her long legs around my waist and starts making out with me right there in the bathroom before guiding our way to a stall. She then pulls down the seat and pulls of my slacks, lifts up her skirt and takes off her thong. Quickly she jumps on my cock, going up and down once again.

"I shouldn't have done that lap dance, it turned both of us on." She says slyly and smiling. "You have to come quick okay?"

"Okay." I respond.

First she starts off going up and down, before I decide to take over.

"I have to come fast right? Let me take over." I flip her over still standing, her face now facing the toilet. I bend her legs a little bit and aim my cock, sticking it in there hard and fast once again. With no time to waste, I keep going, making Taylor come first. Her moist wet pussy only making it easier for me to fuck her harder. I could feel her really get into it now, moaning loudly as I thrust with all my might, hard and fast.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." She moans exhausted.

A few minutes of our hard fucking and I knew I was about to come.

"I'm coming Taylor." I moan.

However this time with no time for her to swallow and no way to cum on her face without making her mess up her makeup, I pull out my cock and cum on the wall.

"Now I feel better." I exclaim.

After Taylor pulls up her thong, she quickly leaves the men's bathroom trying her hardest not to be seen and then returning to our private booth. A few minutes later I came out of the bathroom, calm as I'll ever be I quickly sprint over to the booth apologizing to her family for taking so long. Our conversation going on for hours over dinner before finally getting the okay signal from both her parents. This made me happy, because it wasn't just an okay from any random girls parents, it was an okay from my beautiful country superstars parents. As we finish up dinner, all of us get ready to leave, her band included, to the concert. A few minutes later we had arrived back at the stadium, Taylor then went straight to her dressing room to get ready, getting undressed right in front of me, her perfect pink tits and her luscious firm ass were highlights to yet another perfect night with my country star. After getting dressed Taylor then steps up onto the stage with her band as me and her family watch from backstage. Me and Taylor's parents were talking as her brother fell asleep in her dressing room. Her father than asked me a question I was not expecting.

"Sooo, do you see yourself marrying Taylor anytime soon Mike?" He asks. "Cause out of all her boyfriends, we really like you, and we would be honored to have you as a son in law."

"Ummmmm......I actually do." I respond.

And to be honest, I had, I wanted to marry my beautiful country princess and spend my entire life with her. I felt prepared and I had a feeling that things couldn't be more right. Earlier this month I had just purchased a ring, a beautiful eighteen karat diamond ring. Now I had everything I could possibly need, her parents approval, her love, her friends approval, what more would I need? At first I was gonna propose after her concert so in case she said no I wouldn't feel embarassed in front of everyone, however, Taylor decides to pull a gambit.

"Hey everyone, so I'd like you guys to meet someone, he's very special to me and I hope you guys love him the way I do. I want to introduce everyone to my lovely, handsome boyfriend, Michael." She says into her mic, then looking at me signaling me to come out.

As I stepped out from backstage, I had heard nothing but cheers, and I couldn't believe it, they actually loved me. If they knew what I was doing to her behind the scenes, would they still love me the way they do now? All that was in the back of my mind, the only thing I really had to worry about was not tripping. Finally I got to the middle where Taylor was, putting my arm around her, only caused the crowd to cheer louder causing Taylor to smile.

"So do you guys approve?" She asks into the mic.

As the fans all screamed yeah I realized that now I had her fans approval, this was the perfect time to propose.

"Hey Taylor, I actually really have something I want to ask you."

"What? What? What?" She asks anxiously.

Getting down on one knee I asked, "Will you marry me?"

Tearing up before answer, "Yes....yes I will."

Now I had the dream. I had a beautiful wife, a unbelievably beautiful wife. This was it for me. I couldn't feel anymore happy as Taylor jumps and wraps her legs around my waist giving me a big kiss on the lips before putting on the ring. Finishing up her concert she quickly ran to her dressing room where I was waiting and couldn't help but give me the biggest, warmest, most passionate kiss she has ever given me. Needless to say we were both happy with our story finally ending here. We were now husband and wife.

2. Thanks Efan311, rob01, Tonyator, X42, viper2134 thanked for this post
    Likes Efan311 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That was a great series racquet. Very well done and I enjoyed it all. Looking forward to your next series/story, whatever that may be.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks X42, I have another story planned with either Stacy Keibler or Olivia Wilde, I haven't figured it out yet.

5. Thanks chaosm, X42 thanked for this post
    Likes chaosm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by racquet View Post
    Thanks X42, I have another story planned with either Stacy Keibler or Olivia Wilde, I haven't figured it out yet.
    You're welcome. For what it's worth I would vote for Olivia.

Post Thanks / Like

Olivia it is! :)

8. Thanks X42 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great series indeed racquet. Thanks so much!

I would really love to read a similar story about Rachel Bilson! If you're in the moot for it...

10. Likes Efan311 liked this post