Motel Rendezvous
With Maria Menounos
Written by TPG (inspired by a dream)
Codes: MF, oral, anal
Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

A/N: This story is entirely based on a dream I had which I figured I'd write down and share

I guess it's true what they say: everything happens for a reason. Case in point: I had only checked into the motel a few minutes earlier when I looked across the way and spotted a familiar face.

It had been several months since I had last spoken to Maria Menounos, but considering our recent history together I was sure she wouldn't be disappointed in seeing me again.

Feeling cheeky I decided to have a little fun at her expense, and after locking my room I quietly wandered across the courtyard and over to the other side of the complex, where I patiently waited for her to return to her room from the front desk.

Fortunately for me it took all of 2mins before the curvaceous host wandered down the dimply lit hallway towards her room, only to come around the corner and jump with fright as I suddenly emerged from the shadows.

"HEY!!"

"OMG. You asshole!" she snapped. "You scared me half to death."

Maria ultimately gasped with relief and playfully slapped me on the shoulder as I reached out and held her tight in my arms, assuring her that I was only playing.

"Whoa." I snickered sarcastically. "Did I really surprise you that much?"

As expected the "Extra" TV correspondent was more than relieved to see me again. I suppose you could say it was just a twist of fate that the two of us ended up in the same motel, while driving back to LA from Vegas through a rain storm.

"What the hell are you doing here anyway?" she giggled as she realized how ironic it was for us to bump into each other.

Catching up briefly it was only now that I noted what she was wearing and how incredibly sexy she looked, even when she was dressed down and casual.

As it turned out Maria was dressed for comfort over style and casually clad in nothing more than a tiny little tank top and matching sweat pants, under a thick woolen zip up jacket which was fastened halfway down her chest.

The busty correspondent quickly invited me into her humble abode as I was immediately taken aback by just how modest her surroundings were. While I always knew Maria to be cheap (after all she was Greek) ...this was just ridiculous.

Inside, the room comprised of just a single fold out sofa/bed, a tiny kitchen area, toilet, and a portable TV. Menounos had clearly asked for the cheapest room available, but considering the looming weather outside it was more than adequate for the evening.

"Go ahead. Make yourself at home." she offered, as she put her things down and unzipped her jacket.

This exposed her cute little tank top underneath and the entire region of her hips and midriff. Jesus Christ her body was magnificent, just so fucking succulent and fit. She really did have a "womanly" figure, yet was impeccably maintained - no doubt due to her daily workout regime.

With nowhere else to sit but the bed, I helped myself to the space on the floor where a large blanket had already been stretched out directly in front of the small television set. Maria soon groaned as she joined me there.

"I assume you don't want to ruin your bed just yet." I remarked as I got comfortable on the floor.

"I can't believe you're actually here." she beamed, as she passed me a small bottle of alcohol from the fridge and we shared a quick nip together.

I stopped for a moment to admire her smile, before I reached over and lovingly caressed her face. I really had missed her and she looked as good as ever.

"It's really good to see you again." I told her. "Last time we were together was at that event in Beverly Hills."

"I guess." she shrugged, as she quickly finished off all three small bottles of liquor.

It seemed someone was definitely in the mood to get tanked before bed. Feeling bold, I then reached over and initiated a hug and we embraced each other for several moments (if only to stay warm) before I discovered just how ticklish she appeared to be.

"Stop." she smiled sweetly. "Stop it. I know what you're trying to do."

"Oh yeah?" I snickered. "Well we've got to stay warm in here somehow."

Incidentally, it was during this time that I couldn't help but notice the way her thick hard nipples poked obscenely hard from beneath her bra-less tank top.

Maria was either extremely cold from the grim weather outside or incredibly aroused by something. Something in the back of my mind told me it was a little of both.

With that said I began to tickle her body and watched as she shrieked and flailed around hysterically. I took this opportunity to marvel at her exquisite form, specifically admiring her flared hips and rock hard abdomen.

"Stop! Stop it! I can't take that." she yelped while trying to catch my wrists in her hands.

"I told you last time," she gasped. "We can't do this anymore. I have a boyfriend remember?"

"And I told you last time," I bluntly replied. "I didn't care."

"Well. That doesn't make it right." she snapped back as I finally stopped tickling her and allowed Maria to catch her breath.

Meanwhile as we lay there for a moment I leisurely ran my fingertips along the length of her sculptured tummy, toying with her belly ring and watching the way her flawless skin broke out in tiny goose pimples.

Just like our last encounter in Beverly Hills, her mouth was saying one thing while her body was doing another. She clearly yearned to be touched.

It was only now as she squirmed around beside me that I realized that her sweat pants had slipped further down her hips and had inadvertently exposed her lace panties.

The mere notion that she was wearing sexy lace underwear turned me on to no end, and feeling bold I started to tug at the garment, pulling them down and causing the starlet to resist and wriggle against me.

"Hey. What are you doing?" she feebly objected, before I finally took her face in my hands and kissed her hard on the lips.

As expected Maria resisted for all of two seconds before her libido betrayed her lips and she keenly reciprocated, our kiss intensifying in ferocity.

By this stage we were both panting heavily and acting like two love-sick teenagers, struggling and tussling around on the floor of our parent's basement after school.

"See. Now was that so hard?" I snickered, to which she continued to grapple with me.

"You're such a tease." she suddenly whined as she apparently came to her sense and now tried to break free of my grasp and crawl away from me.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"Please. I need a break." she insisted while wiping her mouth. "I have to take a shower."

"You do huh?"

"I've been out on the road all day," she claimed. "I feel dirty."

"You seem fine to me." I countered, as I pulled her to me and kissed her again, taking her breath away.

This time Maria moaned into my mouth as my hands wandered all over her athletic form, across her hips and tummy and up over her chest.

"Besides. I like you this way." I told her while kissing my way down the side of her neck. "I like you dirty Maria."

My implication seemed to have a strange effect on her as she squirmed in my grasp and felt conflicted about the entire affair.

I could see that while a part of her wanted to "play," another part of her knew it was wrong and she just wanted to clean up and clear her head for the long drive home in the morning.

But as these mixed emotions continued to swirl around in her head, I simply continued to have my seedy way with her body and gently caressed her legs before I finally cupped her crotch, noting the growing warmth within.

"Hmm. You feel that?" I whispered into her ear. "You're so hot right now. You're on fire baby."

To my surprise this comment was rewarded with a hard kiss on the lips before I felt her tongue finally slither out into my mouth, trapping my own and forcing the two to wrestle aggressively.

It seemed that despite her earlier objections she was clearly getting a kick out of the entire affair, not to mention our friendly little sparing match on the floor.

"So I guess the real question is.." I chuckled between kisses. "What are you hiding under all these clothes."

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." she teased with a grin, her lips smeared with saliva from our make out session.

With that said we proceeded to pash each other even more intently than before as my hand pressed firmly against her covered crotch and I felt her body respond accordingly.

"Mm." she let out involuntarily, which only spurred me on.

"You know what?" I suggested. "Why don't you get more comfortable and take these pants off."

"Huh. Oh. I don't think so." Maria giggled in her notorious tone . "Besides. It's too damn cold for that now."

But as she spoke I persisted and hooked my fingers into the waistband of her pants and urged them down her legs.

To my amusement Menounos initially assumed that I was simply screwing around, and laughed at my persistent behavior. But a moment later she quickly discovered that I indeed was dead serious about getting her naked and was more than determined.

"OMG." she giggled a minute later. "Don't you ever give up?"

"Come on. Let me help you." I insisted. "It's only the two of us here. What are you afraid of?"

Despite my words the Greek correspondent was adamant about stripping in front of me and the two of us began to grapple more intensely before I finally (purposely) conceded.

With our lips now fully engrossed my fingers soon found an alternative area to play, and I proceeded to stroke and fondle her breasts through her top, stroking her erect pebble-like nipples.

It was during this episode that the sexy brunette finally rolled over on top of me and purred softly into my mouth while she proceeded to grind her hard body against me.

"Stick out your tongue." Maria insisted, to which I happily obliged.

She then took it into her mouth and proceeded to suck my tongue like she was give it head.

This erotic action just about blew my mind and now more than ever I had an overwhelming urge to just take her right then and there on the sparse motel floor.

Caught up in the moment I immediately responded to her kinky tongue action by cupping her firm ass with both hands and grinding my hard cock against her.

Menounos was definitely pleased by this and while she was slightly preoccupied with our bumping and grinding action, I deftly slipped my hands inside the waistband of her pants to make direct contact with her butt.

Without wasting another minute I proceeded to grope and knead that glorious round flesh, before I slowly dipped my fingertips further inside her loose fitting sweats and traced them along the smooth crevice of her ass.

Maria simply moaned as I finally made direct contact with the heat which emanated there, and was not surprised to find that her pussy was sopping wet.

Menounos also appeared to be absolutely devoid of any hair whatsoever, which considering her age (early 30's) just about blew me away. Without warning I withdraw my fingers from the back of her pants and shoved them down the front.

In one fell swoop I pulled her sweats and underwear down her smooth thighs to leave her exposed to the room as we continued to dry hump each other on the floor.

"Ugh. Wait. Oh. Fuck." she panted breathlessly but was interrupted by her own moans.

Having finally yanked her garments down to her knees, I now flipped her onto her back and insisted that she take them off completely.

Despite her reluctance, I proceeded to peel her clothes the rest of the way down her limbs and in the process marveled at the smoothness of her ultra sleek thighs.

Resigned to her fate, Maria simply lay there and permitted me to strip her from the waist down before she soon found herself lying in the middle of the room in nothing other than a tank top.

Thinking quickly I immediately positioned myself between her parted legs and pushed her knees even further apart with my hands. Despite her initial objections, the mere scent of her pussy was intoxicating and told me that her body was more than eager to fuck.

"Hmm. Fully shaved huh?" I grinned evilly as I spread her knees wide apart.

Maria could only blush with shame as I forced her limp legs wide apart to accommodate me. At this point her pussy was gleaming wet with arousal and looked absolutely delicious.

The Hollywood starlet now glared up at me with wide eyes as I hovered directly over her hairless mound and hinted at the possibility of going down on her like I had done so many times before.

"Fuck. Such a pretty little cunt." I hissed as I held her legs wide with my hands and leered directly at her Greek sex.

"Please." she resisted one final time.

"You're so fucking wet right now, you know that?"

"Oh. God." she blushed brightly. "I hate it when you say that. You're so crude."

"Crude. What, cunt?" I repeated. "What do you want me to call it..you're cookie?"

"Ugh. Never mind." Maria giggled before rolling her eyes.

Her legs were now spread obscenely wide the entire time as we conversed. It was an incredible scene as she simply lay there completely exposed and waiting to be taken.

"Can I ask you something." she asked while laying in this position.

"Shoot."

"Why do you always want to eat my pussy?" she whined, as she attempted to conceal her bare sex with one of her hands.

"What. You don't like it?" I replied as I pushed her hand away and then leaned forward to gently blow my breath across her moist lips.

"Ooohh." she let out to the action. "Never mind."

"Yeah." I grinned smugly. "I thought as much."

With that said I then leaned forward and gently pressed my lips against her freshly shaved vulva and immediately devoured her gleaming sex, savoring her sweet-tangy essence.

"Wait. Why?" I repeated a moment later, my chin gleaming in her essence. "Why do I like eating your pussy you ask?"

"Huh?"

"I just love the way you look right now. You just look so fucking vulnerable lying here spread like that. Just waiting for me to get you off with my tongue."

I could tell that my comment had surprised her a little, but before she could respond Maria gasped out loud as she felt my tongue suddenly plunge between her meaty lips and explore her creamy center.

Caught up in the moment the usually demure correspondent now began to buck and thrash about wildly underneath me, moaning loudly and informing me exactly how and what she wanted.

"Mm. Yeah. I like that." she moaned softly between breathes. "Right there. I like it when you suck my lips into your mouth."

Noting this, I happily obliged and now proceeded to flick my tongue along the length of her juicy cunt-lips, sucking her chewy beefy curtains into my mouth and pulling them away from her body.

Suckling them into my mouth, I would stretch them as far as I could before I'd release my grip and watch them snap back into place. This lewd and sexy action apparently drove her wild with lust, her hands rising up to instinctively caress and fondle her natural breasts.

"Ugh. Yesss." she panted breathlessly. "Again. Do it again."

"God you taste so fucking good right now." I groaned as I hungrily devoured her succulent cunt flesh.

For added effect I then supplemented two fingers into the mix, I now proceeded to penetrate her dripping wet sex with my tongue and digits at the same time which really drove her absolutely bat-shit crazy with excitement.

This action caused her hips to now whip and thrash about wildly in mid-air as she literally humped my face, my tongue never leaving her dripping wet hole.

"Ugh! Fuck. Oh. God." she chanted incessantly. "Eat my pussy."

At this point her entire body was shaking violently as I soon realized she was on the verge of cumming. Thinking quickly I took the opportunity to swiftly sit up between her spread legs and without warning pressed the head of my hard cock against her tight little bunghole.

Watching her body tremble, I paused for a moment before I finally lunged forward and impaled her backdoor completely, filling her hot Hellenic ass with hard cock.

I now entered her most holy of holies while she thrashed about uncontrollably on the motel floor, and without wasting another moment began to pound into her derriere with great enthusiasm, drilling that tiny sphincter into the ground beneath her and fucking her within an inch of her life!

"Ugh-Ugh-Ugh. ohmigod." she grimaced as I drilled her booty mercilessly. "Fuck-Fuck-Fuck."

Maria just about lost her fucking mind as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she squealed out loud in elation, her entire body convulsing with climax as her booty was utterly filled with throbbing man meat.

I took this opportunity to grab hold of her thick round hips, and slammed down into her causing her head to loll back and her mouth to gape open.

"Yeah?" I hissed down at her. "Is that what you want? Take it! Take it you fucking whore."

She now began to wail out loud in sheer ecstasy as I pinned her legs back behind my shoulders and brutally ass-fucked her in the missionary position on the carpeted floor.

"UUNGH!!" she almost screamed at the top of her lungs. "OH-MY-FUCKING-GODDDD!! YESS!!"

"Who's ass is this Maria?"

"It's yours!!" she screamed back. "It's always been yours!!"

Just hearing this submissive tone from her turned me on like nothing else. I drilled her harder and faster only to feel her tiny little rectum squeeze tightly around my shaft and literally squeeze the semen out of my cock.

It took all of three long thrusts before I finally shot my hot syrupy load deep inside her tiny little starfish, my own hips bucking and convulsing wildly as I unloaded my pulpy seed.

"HOLY FUCK!" I grimaced out loud as I filled her precious little shit-pipe with hot gooey semen.

"Damn." I added. "I guess its true what they say about Greek girls huh."

"And what would that be?"

"That you guys love it in the ass."