List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Comic-Con" with Kristen Stewart

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Comic-Con" with Kristen Stewart

Comic-Con
    With Morena Baccarin and Kristen Stewart
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, rel, rim
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

With my digital camera in hand, I arrived to the San Diego Comic-Con convention a few hours earlier than expected and soon found myself wandering around the mostly deserted venue from front to back, so as to familiarize myself with the layout.

With my press pass now dangling from around my neck, I noticed that most of the booths were still setting up shop and decided to take a quick smoke break outside at the dozen or so designated locations situated throughout the complex.

There I lit up my cigarette and made a quick call to a friend letting her know that I had arrived safely to the event and that the media passes she had arranged were successful.

"Now all I need is to snap up some hotties for the website and we're in business—" I snickered into the phone.

Just then I heard someone clear their throat from behind me and as I turned around I was blown away to discover that not only was I not alone, but in the company of "Homeland" star Morena Baccarin.

Floored by her beauty, Morena stood there in a tiny little striped mini dress and high heeled shoes as she perused her cell phone and enjoyed a morning coffee.

"Oh. Shit. Sorry." I apologized while flapping my hands around in the air and trying to wave the smoke away from her face.

To her credit the actress simply smiled and asked about my website, having inadvertently eavesdropped on my phone conversation.

Thinking quickly I decided to take the opportunity to introduce myself and explain how I was a photographer working for celebrity website Celebfanforum.com.

Surprisingly enough Morena appeared to be very sweet and engaging, and we hit it off right away.

In fact, the Brazilian born actress had no trouble openly laughing and flirting with me the entire time we stood there chatting, and made me feel so comfortable around her that I ultimately asked if I could take her picture.

"—really? Oh. I don't know about that." she blushed. "It'll cost you."

"Whatever it costs." I told her as I proceeded to take several spontaneous snaps. "—You're drop dead gorgeous!"

"You know." she commented a minute later. "I'd really love to see how these pictures turn out."

Without missing a beat I reached into my jacket pocket and handed her my card.

"Look. I know this might sound a little forward but, you can reach me here."

Baccarin smiled and told me that she looked forward to calling me.

"—so are you here for the entire weekend?" she asked as I put away my camera. "I mean are you staying anywhere nearby?"

I had to admit I was kind of intimidated by her poise and beauty and now even more taken aback by her forwardness. The stunning actress was clearly flirting with me and seemed genuinely interested.

"I am actually. Not too far away. What about you?" I answered. "Are you staying anywhere close by?"

"Sure. I've got a room across the street." she claimed as I felt my cock twitch with excitement.

I couldn't remember meeting such a captivating woman in all my life. She really encapsulated what I thought a Hollywood movie star would look and sound like. Unfortunately for us Morena and I were then rudely interrupted by an official who claimed she had to go.

"Well. It was really nice meeting you." she beamed. "—who knows. Maybe we'll bump into each other again."

"Likewise." I replied while shaking her (soft) hand.

Good god was she a beautiful creature. One of the prettiest women I had ever meet.

"Oh! By the way—" she remarked before leaving. "I'll be calling you about those photos."

"I look forward to it."

"You better not leave San Diego before saying goodbye."

"Wouldn't dream of it."

I was still reeling from my encounter with Morena when I decided to head on over to the food court to help myself to a drink. It was there that I tinkered with my phone and marveled at the dozen or so pictures I had captured, each one sexier than the next.

Once again fate intervened when I happened to look up from my table and noticed several familiar faces seated directly across from me. I almost did a double take when I realized one of the girls appeared to be "Twilight" star Kristen Stewart!

Catching her eye, Kristen initially smiled as her friends continued to laugh and converse amongst themselves.

Funnily enough it was only later that I realized that she was seated with her fellow "Twilight" castmates who were enjoying a break before their official panel appearance later that day.

Watching her from across the way I could see that she was casually dressed in nothing more than tight blue jeans and a see-thru top, which appeared to reveal a black lace bra underneath.

Even in her casual attire I thought she looked sexy, and over the course of several minutes the actress and I continued to look at each other, with her flashing me several seductive smiles while drinking her beer.

Fortunately for me neither one of her friends seemed to notice this flirtatious game as I started to wonder just how I was going to go over and approach her.

With nothing to lose I finally took a deep breath and went over to introduce myself, and almost immediately the table fell silent before Kristen smiled and initiated the conversation.

"—Hey." she smiled affectionately, apparently glad that I had the nerve to come over.

To our amusement her friends immediately assumed that K-Stew and I were old friends (judging from our chemistry) as I simply leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

"How are you doing today." I replied. "—mind of I take a group shot of you guys together?"

"Sure buddy why not." Robert Patterson replied in his British accent. "Are you a fan of the series?"

But just as he spoke, I saw Kristen's eyes fall to the press pass dangling around my neck and watched her face literally change from one of happiness to one of dread.

The actress frowned and immediately glared at her castmates, trying to hint for them to get rid of me.

"Actually. You know what—" Stewart finally interrupted. "On second thought I rather you didn't."

"—No photos?"

To be honest I thought she was merely joking until I quickly realized she was dead serious.

To my amusement it seemed that Kristen had a problem with professional photographers and was now under the impression that I was one of them. I guess she assumed that I was just another pesky paparazzo who had flirted his way into her inner circle.

Noting this I immediately laughed at the mix up and tried to explain myself but K-Stew had clearly made up her mind already and was clearly pissed.

"Whoa. Wait a minute—" I quipped. "I think there's been some kind of misunderstanding."

"Oh really." she scoffed. "And I suppose they just hand those media passes to anyone."

"Well yeah. Actually they do." I replied. "All you have to do is fill out some paper work and you're good to go."

"Wait a minute—" we then heard one of the guys interject. "Do you know this guy Kris?"

"Just do me a favor and go away." Stewart sulked, as the guys and I all looked each other.

"Rob. Please." she then urged. "Make him leave."

I could tell from the expression on his face that he didn't want to get involved so he immediately looked over at Taylor Lautner who finally asked me to go.

"Dude. She doesn't want her photo taken right now." he claimed. "You should probably just go."

"Yeah. I can see that." I said disappointedly. "Shame really."

"Dude!" Robert Patterson then added. "Can you just leave her alone!!"

I paused for a moment and was about to leave when something inside of me snapped and I decided to speak my mind.

"Okay fine. I'll go. But it seems kind of funny that it was perfectly fine to smile and flirt with me for the last few minutes when you thought I was just some guy—" I directed at Kristen. "But now that I have a media pass around my neck you're all upset?"

Despite my speech Stewart simply sat there expressionless at the table (like her acting) as her friends glared at each other in silence.

"Jesus Christ you've got issues woman." I added for effect. "—which is a shame since you're so fucking sexy."

At this point it was plain to see that K-Stew was seething, flashing me that infamous snarl.

I could also tell from all the looks and stares from the others that no one had ever spoken to her in such a way, and for a moment I wasn't sure if they were going to fight me or cheer me on.

"Wait-Wait a minute. I flirted with you?" Kristen finally responded. "When did that happen? —I never flirted with you okay!"

While she now refuted the entire incident, Taylor finally got up from his seat and looked around as though waiting for security to show up.

"Wait. You never flirted?" I repeated. "Is that right?"

"Yeah. It is."

"So I guess I just imagined the whole thing?"

"Probably. Who knows."

When Rob finally slammed his beer to the table I realized how frightened they all were and stepped back and raised my arms.

"Okay-Okay. I'm leaving. Jesus." I chuckled. "—don't get your knickers in a knot!"

"She doesn't want her picture taken okay!" Robert now fumed while doing his best Bruce Banner impersonation.

He was acting like he was barely able to control himself and was about to explode with rage at any moment.

It was actually quite amusing. Did this dude actually think he was the character he portrayed in his films? Did he think he was some dark and brooding vampire?

What a dick.

I rolled my eyes as Kristen and I exchanged one last look (of regret) before I finally turned to leave and couldn't help but wonder just what could have been if only I had approached the entire situation differently.

I was almost certain that if I had just waited for her to be alone she would have reacted completely differently and wouldn't have postured in front of her douche-bag actor friends.

I was disappointed to say the least as I walked back to my table and finished off my drink, while they now proceeded to whisper among themselves and tried to make a big deal out of the encounter.

I watched as Kristen nervously bit at her nails and leaned over to say something to her friends, no doubt talking about me before Robert waved back at me sarcastically and Taylor got up and wandered off to find security to have me removed from the event.

"Fuck." I thought to myself. "—I didn't come all this way out to San Diego just to get kicked out by these three clowns."

Feeling bold, I waited for the right opportunity and without warning lifted my camera and took two quick snaps of their table. the action caused the entire area to light up as my LED bulb went off.

It was hard not to notice and almost dazed the entire table. As expected Kristen was absolutely livid.

"Mother-Fucker!" she yelled before she and Rob got up from the table and attempted to confront me.

But thinking quickly I grabbed my things and rushed off in the opposite direction, looking for a place to hide until the coast was clear.

A few minutes later I was almost certain that I had lost them and was delighted to see the attendance numbers had grown significantly, allowing me to blend in with the crowd.

I now flipped my jacket inside out and put on a baseball cap as I wandered around looking for a place to hide from security. Ultimately I found a more secluded area of the complex where I stepped over a velvet rope and slipped into a private bathroom.

Inside I put my gear down and rushed to the last stall where I relieved my bladder. But as I attempted to zip up and turn around I suddenly jumped out of my skin as I found myself face-to-face with a very smug Kristen Stewart!

"Fuck!" I gasped with fright as I realized I wasn't alone.

"What the hell are you doing in here!" I snapped. "—You realize you're in the men's bathroom don't you?"

But K-Stew didn't seem to care as she stood there clutching her phone and attempted to call one of her friends.

"—it's me. I found him." she stated before her cell went dead, apparently due to bad reception.

"How long were you watching me."

"Long enough." she hissed. "You didn't really think you could hide from us did you."

"Hide from you?" I repeated. "What are you the Gestabo! —sweetheart. This isn't a movie. This isn't Twilight."

"—I know that!" she answered defensively.

But as I attempted to leave the sexy 21-year-old flashed me that infamous sneer.

"Don't move."

"Listen." I tried to reason with her. "The flash on my camera went off accidentally okay. This is all just a big misunderstanding."

"It is huh—" Kristen replied as she took one last look around to make sure that we were in fact alone.

It was only now that I noticed the strange look in her eyes and I actually grew a little concerned and wondered just what she was up to.

"—and for the record." I added. "We both know you were flirting with me back there. I'm not fucking stupid."

"Are you sure about that?" she grinned as she slowly took a step into the stall with me.

"Yeah. I am. You were definitely flirting with me."

Kristen paused for a moment before she looked down and grinned.

"Um. You might want to zip that thing up before security arrives."

It was only now that I realized that in all the commotion I hadn't had time to zip up. In fact the entire time as she stood there confronting me in the bathroom stall, I stood there with my cock exposed.

Considering how good she looked, and my obvious attraction to her, it wasn't exactly flaccid either. I blushed with shame as I reached down to conceal my manhood when Kristen intervened.

"Wait." she almost whispered with a raised brow. "Before you do that. Answer me something. Are you telling me the truth?"

"Huh."

"Do you really work for the media, or are you just some random fan."

"Honestly, I'm just a fan." I told her. "And that's stretching it since I've never seen any of your Twilight movies. Truth is I just wanted your picture and maybe your phone number or something."

"—my phone number?"

"I just wanted to see if you'd want to hook up or something." I explained. "Maybe grab a coffee or something?"

"Just a fan huh." she grinned while openly leering down at my semi-erect penis, which at this point was started to grow hard. "Prove it."

Still shocked by her bluntness, I had no idea what she was referring to as she suddenly and boldly reached down and grasped the end of my cock with her hand.

"Whoa." I tensed up. "And how exactly am I supposed to—"

But before I could finish the sentence Kristen abruptly kissed me on the lips and pushed me back against the stall wall. Without thinking I impulsively reached down to place my hands around her hips, and pulled her body to me before I cupped her tight little ass with both hands.

With a sexy little wink, Kristen stopped long enough to grab my hard cock with her prominent hand and stroked it firmly in her fist. I suddenly groaned when she bent down and engulfed the head of cock with her wet lips and sucked me into her mouth.

"—God damn you look good with a hard cock in your mouth!" I remarked as she slobbered all over my bell-end.

I leaned back to enjoy the head I was receiving only to bolt up a second later as I felt her push the tip of her tongue across my piss-slit, and pulled her head away from my crotch. My cock popped free with a wet "plop!"

"Easy—" I gasped before kissing her hard on the mouth again. "You're gonna make me cum if you keep that up."

"That's the idea." she grinned before we shared another kiss and she invited me to take a seat on the John.

In an instant Kristen hauled her jeans and panties down in quick succession and moved to straddle me in the crapped space. She impatiently swung her leg over my lap while placing her free arms around my shoulders to steady herself.

I grabbed her ass as she guided me into her waiting pussy. Slowly I felt her warm moistness surround my cock, gripping me tightly and causing the actress to grunt as she was stretched open.

"Ugh. Fuck." she panted as I slowly sank deeper inside her.

I finally let go of her butt and placed my hands on her hips, gently, yet firmly pulling her down until my cock was nestled all the way inside her warm sex. Her emerald-green eyes were shut, her nostrils flared as she reveled in the feeling of being filled completely.

Small pearls of sweat formed across her brow as she slowly began to move her hips back and forth, and began to ride me. I gasped as my cock slipped further inside the moaning starlet and started to slide in and out of the pulsating hug of her cunt.

My hands wandered over the flat of her tummy to the soft, perking orbs of her breasts and began to knead them, focusing special attention to the light-brown, dime-sized nipples which jutted out proudly.

"Ugh. Shit." Kristen groaned at the added stimulation.

She was now riding me at full speed, the slapping sound of our groins filling the bathroom in a fast rhythm. Stewart reached back with one hand and grabbed one of her buttocks, spreading her ass to allow deeper penetration.

"Yeah—" I moaned at the gesture.

"Ugh. Fuck." she wheezed as I pushed deeper than ever, hitting her cervix. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

"—that's it!" I encouraged with a hearty slap to her already flushed ass-cheek before molesting her tits again. "Ride my cock!"

"Nnng...yeah? Fuck. Make me...oh god...come." she cried while obviously getting close.

With all those naughty comments leaving her mouth, and the tight grip of her impressively small cunt, I couldn't hold off any longer. I grasped the sides of her head and pulled her down to me, meeting her lips with mine in a hot, feverish kiss.

Even though she moaned with surprise she didn't miss a beat, and kept slamming her hips down over my body.

"Come on. Get up." I insisted. "—I want to take you from behind!"

K-Stew whimpered as she was forced to stop what she was doing and stood up on shaky legs.

Seconds later I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her out of the stall and over to the main counter top, where she kneeled over and looked back at me expectantly.

I swiftly got into position behind her, and with a single thrust of my hips I slammed my cock home. Both of us grunted to the action but I quickly picked up the pace and had her back on the road towards an orgasm.

I let my hands roam over the smooth, sweaty-covered back, tracing the delicate bones of her spine and ribcage with my fingers. She whined in pleasure as my nut-sack repeatedly slapped against her clit as I now railed into her again and again, giving her everything I had.

"Fuck. Fuck. I'm so close." K-Stew mewled, throwing herself back towards me with all her might.

"—Pull my hair. Please." she begged. "Come on. Fuck me!!"

I took action and grabbed a handful of her tussled, dark hair and cocked her head back making her yelp.

I felt my orgasm approaching, but gritted my teeth to get her to come one last time before I would finish. My muscles burned and I was out of breath, but I continued to slam into her, determined to reach my goal as I once again heard her moans quicken.

"Oh-Fuck. Yesss!" Kristen squealed as her entire body bucked and spasmed in front of me.

I responded by burying my wick as deep as possible and enjoyed the ride, the remarkable sensation of her cunt-muscles gripping and flexing around me, almost milking me.

With a loud roar I pulled out of her sex and watched as my cock exploded like a geyser, shooting rope after rope of hot sticky semen all over her spine and butt, literally glazing her derriere in copious amounts of goo.

Feeling smug, I then reached over to my camera and quickly snapped off a few photos of her ass for posterity's sake, which naturally caused the actress to whine and panic.

"Hey!" she hissed. "—what the fuck are you doing!"

"Relax." I assured her. "It's only a photo of your ass Kristen. No one knows it belongs to you. Only I do."

"You're fucking crazy, you know that!" she whined as I chuckled at my handy work.

"—I might be crazy, but I just fucked Bella Swan."

"Don't say that." Kristen quipped as she reached down to pull her panties up her legs. "—I hate it when guys say that."

I gave my cock a quick shake and slipped it back into my pants.

"I wonder if your friends are still looking for us right now."

Kristen seemed indifferent as we both searched for our clothes.

"You know you really pissed Rob off earlier."

"Meh. He'll get over it."

"What time it is anyway?" she muttered.

"I think it's almost twelve-thirty or something—" I remarked while looking for my shirt.

"What! Oh-Shit. I have to go." Stewart suddenly gasped as she realized she was late to her own "Twilight" discussion panel.

Grabbing her phone she rushed for the door.

"—so um." she stammered nervously. "I guess I'll see you out there later?"

"Sure. Why not." I replied. "I'm sure we'll bump into each other again."

"I look forward to it." she grinned sweetly before she stepped out of the bathroom.

Post Thanks / Like

Awseome. I wonder who's next?

Post Thanks / Like

Chloe Moretz? Hit-girl returns to Comic-Con as the new triumphant jailbait princess.

4. Likes liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic story. Great work TPG and I'm definitely looking forward to Day 2.

Post Thanks / Like

like the Kristen Stewart part :)