Innocent Exploration in the Locker Room
With Miranda Cosgrove and Victoria Justice
Written by Kaden05

Disclaimer: The pain in my back from writing and the hardness of my dick reminds me yet again that I am not getting paid for this nor do I own the babes in the story....

Miranda Cosgrove sighed as she stripped off her sweaty tank top as she walked into the girl's locker room and turned left to walk to the area designated for the showers. The popular, budding beauty of the hit TV. show iCarly had just finished a strenuous workout in preparation for the next episode where she would be wearing a bikini. Thankfully the episode wasn't scheduled to air for several more weeks which allowed Miranda to get in shape for when she would have to wear whatever bathing suit the directors picked out for her.

"It better not be like the last one they made me wear."

The gleaming tiles decorating the walls of the bathroom absorbed Miranda's grumble. The rising actress had to give it to the Disney studio as they hadn't been cheap this time with where they had sent her as the health center and subsequent gym was top of the line and so were the trainers.

"Ouch ouch."

Miranda's muscles whined in protest when she reached her designated locker and tried to open it. Once opened her clothes fell out and onto the floor. Miranda didn't care as she was just too tired. For the past week she had rehearsed for iCarly and then immediately after had changed over to go hit the gym.

"Here let me help you."

The cheerful voice of Victoria Justice, starlet of Victorious made Miranda look up and a blush form on her cheeks. The media, her fans and her friends had always told Miranda that she was cute or pretty but Miranda had always felt out of sync and awkward with herself. She saw herself as too pale (she swore she could glow in the dark), her legs too skinny and she didn't have the curves to attract any male attention.

"Um, thank you."

Miranda tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and let her eyes rove over the other actress. Ever since the two of them had worked together on the episode of iCarly where the two girls "fought" each other Miranda had always admired Victoria's body and acting skills. Like herself, Victoria didn't have that much in her bust but they were easily more noticeable on Victoria as the actress had a body to kill for. It was obvious that Victoria worked out often as every muscle was toned and her hips were slim.

"Sure no problem. I saw you walk in and you looked like one of those whack-a-mole things after too many whacks. Hard day in the gym?"

"Yeah."

Miranda berated herself mentally as she couldn't meet the other girl's eyes and was giving stuttering, monosyllabic answers while Victoria spoke in friendly, easy tones. The iCarly starlet took her piles of clothes from Victoria's hands and muttered another quick thank-you while blushing again.

"Hey Miranda."

Victoria's voice reached Miranda just as she was about to turn the corner and enter a shower cubicle. Instead, Miranda stopped and turned around to see what the other girl wanted. She wished she hadn't.

"You might want this."

Miranda quickly walked back to where she just was and snatched her pink bra out of the other girl's hand. Once safely around the corner and out of the other girl's sight Miranda rested back against the wall and closed her eyes as she hit the back of her head against the wall repeatedly with a groan of frustration. Just to be sure she checked her pile of clothes to make sure her panties were there and she sighed in relief as she saw the plain white cotton peeking out from underneath the leg of her yoga pants.

"Hey Miranda do you have an extra razor?"

Miranda started at Victoria's voice and saw the other girl peeking her upper torso around the corner. Her bare upper torso. Miranda shook herself as her eyes traveled down the other girl's bare shoulders and a hint of small cleavage nestled in the soft yellow towel Victoria wore.

"I mean, yeah, I know I'm holding one right now but I need another one."

"For what?"

Miranda realized the stupidity of her question when for the first time since the two starlets met Victoria blushed. Of course Victoria would need another razor for shaving...that. The thought made Miranda clench her thighs together tighter as she remembered what her agent had asked her one day when the older woman had driven her to the studio last month. Clarissa, her agent, had asked her if she wanted a bikini wax scheduled for the upcoming bikini episode and a blushing, stuttering Miranda had told her agent that no, that was quite okay.

"Um, well, I like to shave down there. I mean, because of me fighting all the time...and because of the tiny suit bottoms I have to wear because of my size..."

"I understand. Check my, um, toiletry bag."

"Thanks."

The Victorious starlet averted her eyes for a moment and then giggled. Miranda raised an eyebrow at the girl's sudden change in demeanor and Victoria waved a hand.

"That had to be the most awkward conversation I had in a while and it's silly as we're both girls. It's just I woke up late this morning and forgot to double check to make sure I had an extra razor and even though I know who you are I don't really know you. Quite a question for me to ask huh?"

"I guess. I mean it's all right. I forget stuff too all the time."

Miranda couldn't look at the girl as her eyes kept traveling up and down the girl's figure and even though she wore a towel Miranda could still see how incredibly fit Victoria was.

"Hey Miranda?"

"Yeah?"

"Why won't you look at me and why are you so nervous around me whenever we meet?"

A blush dusted Miranda's cheeks again and automatically she looked up into Victoria's eyes. They were such an interesting shade of brown.

"I mean I don't understand as I'm the one who should be nervous. Here I am in front of one of the most well known TV stars and a budding singer. Is it because of where we are and what we're wearing?"

For the first time Miranda remembered she was standing in front of Victoria in a pair of short, booty shorts with no spandex underneath (Miranda knew the curve of her butt cheeks was showing and maybe a hint of the yellow fabric of her panties) and a black sports bra with her blue bra straps biting into her shoulders. Reflexively Miranda covered her exposed stomach with her clothes and half turned around.

"I guess I'm just a bit insecure. I mean you're fine with it as you are absolutely gorgeous and have a body to die for. Plus with your rising fame I wouldn't be surprised..."

"Miranda."

"...singing contract as well and...."

"Miranda!"

Miranda stopped and she blushed again as she realized she was babbling. Victoria didn't look annoyed but rather amused and she sat down on a bench. She crossed her legs and Miranda caught a good view of inner thigh and what might have been the folds at the apex of her thighs. Goodness even in her head Miranda couldn't say the word.

"Let's set something straight. You are fine just the way you are and if the rumors going around the studio are true, you will be the one with the body to die for. Not many actresses are willing to go through with what you are signed on to do. It's rather impressive really."

"Say what?"

Victoria's words effectively jarred Miranda out of her mental fog and now she was all ears. What about these rumors?

"Don't tell me you didn't or don't know. Word around the studio is that you signed up to do the hardest training regiment with the hardest trainers her
e at the gym and you haven't complained once."

"I don't know about that... I just looked over the regiment and hoped it would be worth it. The profile picture of my trainer showed he was incredibly fit and he's nice enough."

"You mean he's incredibly cute to the point of being hot right?"

Miranda blushed at Victoria's teasing comment and knowing grin.

"The fact that he is rather easy on the eyes helps too."

Victoria giggled and waved her hand in the direction of the showers.

"Go on. I've kept you from your shower long enough. Thanks again for the razor."

Miranda had almost forgotten about what the other starlet needed the razor for and as she undressed in the privacy of the cubicle her mind wandered to the concept of having no hair down there. Miranda blushed again as she peeled off her panties and she couldn't help but inspect herself down there. While nowhere near being hairy or having a "full bush" Miranda shaved enough to keep her lower lips properly trimmed.

"I wonder though...."

Miranda finished undressing and turned to start the water for her shower when she caught her reflection in a full-length mirror in the cubicle. Her eyes immediately traveled down to the hair between her legs but she decided to deal with that later. She frowned as her stomach, while flat, seemed a little too chubby for her and she wanted the toned look she saw in the magazines. It was a goal of hers during these workouts but so far no noticeable progress had been made. She didn't even bother getting down on herself about her breasts as even though they were incredibly perky with long nipples when they were erect or aroused, Miranda knew they were still small. Hell, she was the same bra size since when she had first started developing breasts.

Instead of dwelling on what she felt should have been, Miranda stepped into the shower and turned her face up to the warm spray. She could literally feel her muscles unwind and a small moan escaped her. It was then that she heard someone else singing over the din of another shower and Miranda recognized Victoria's singing. The thought of the other starlet made the iCarly beauty think of what the other girl may or may not be doing in her shower, specifically what she was shaving. The thought startled Miranda as she was quoted saying she was boy crazy and her she was having personal thoughts about another girl!

"Hey you trying to drown yourself in there Miranda? Drains too small girly girl."

Victoria's voice startled Miranda out of another reverie yet again and Miranda turned off the shower. She dried off in the shower and wrapped the towel around herself as she stepped out. She picked up her clothes and walked over to her locker to grab her brush. Miranda stopped as she came face to...black panty clad butt with Victoria and she didn't know what to do. It was then that Victoria looked over her shoulder and smiled at Miranda.

"Oh sorry. I didn't think you would be out already. You didn't take my last comment seriously did you? I completely understand about taking a long shower after a hard workout. Let me finished getting dressed and then we can talk some."

The air left Miranda's lungs as Victoria straightened up and turned around to walk over to the bench where her clothes were. Miranda had been surreptitiously admiring Victoria's blemish free, smooth back and now was treated to the girls smallish breasts capped with tiny pink nipples. Miranda tilted her head to side as she subconsciously compared her own breasts to Victoria's and sighed as she realized the other girls were bigger.

"You know you have your own. Right there if I'm not mistaken."

Miranda shook her head and thought her face would become permanently red because even though Victoria's face was flushed a teasing smirk twisted her lips. The other girl also had enough cheek to point a finger to Miranda's breasts that were covered in a towel.

"Sorry! I...um...sorry!"

Miranda turned around on her heel and set her clothes down on a bench in front of her locker. She was rather embarrassed at having been caught staring at Victoria's naked breasts and she was self-conscious about changing in front of others. Miranda blamed this on the fact that she didn't have the time to hang out with her friends quite as much when she got older and her fame grew so she couldn't be comfortable enough in her own skin to change in front of another girl.

"Relax Miranda. I was just kidding. Besides, like I said, you have your own set so it's not like I'm flaunting myself in front of a boy. Haven't you ever teased with your girlfriends?"

"Um, no. When they're not in school or doing something else I'm always busy and vice versa."

"That sucks. Sorry to hear that."

Miranda paused, bent over as she held her fresh panties in her hands and she chewed her bottom lip. She wanted to ask Victoria a question but couldn't get over herself to be as forward as Victoria was being.

"Um, Victoria, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure. I was beginning to wonder if I was to be the one asking all the questions while we're in here together."

Miranda took a deep breath as she gathered her courage but she didn't turn around and gripped her panties harder.

"What's it like to be shaved down there? Did your agent push you to do it?"

Silence stretched over the small part of the locker room where the two girls stood and when it became too much Miranda chanced a peek over her shoulder. Victoria stood there looking gob smacked and a small blush dusted her cheeks.

"Wow! Um, yeah. I didn't expect you to ask that."

"I'm sorry! Forget I mentioned it or anything. I'll just hurry up and change and leave."

Soft but firm hands rested on Miranda's bare shoulders and Miranda could feel the heat coming off Victoria's body. Miranda realized this was because the other starlet had yet to put on any clothes except the satin black panties Miranda had ogled earlier.

"Hey. Relax. I'll admit I'm just as embarrassed as you are but it's not like we have anyone to ask about this right? Besides, I always wanted to be goo
d friends with the popular iCarly star."

At Victoria's words Miranda relaxed her shoulders and a whole lot of the tension visibly left her body. When the Victorious starlet put pressure on her shoulders to turn around Miranda followed the silent request and had no choice but to stare directly into Victoria's eyes. A small but embarrassed smile replaced the teasing smirk from before.

"Why don't we sit down okay?"

Victoria must have been afraid that Miranda would bolt or something as she took a hold of one of her elbows and steered her to a bench away from the ‘door' and to a mirror towards the back of the locker area. Miranda saw Victoria take a deep breath as if to steady herself and then she turned to face Miranda with a smile.

"Well I guess the best way I can answer your question is to tell you it's all about personal preference. My agent probably had the same conversation about bikini waxing and shaving that yours had with you correct?"

"How did you know?"

Victoria laughed and gently pushed Miranda down onto a bench. She stood in front of her and put her hands on her hips. It would appear that the Victorious starlet was unaffected by her near nudity and Miranda did her best to keep the same attitude of nonchalance and aloofness.

"Well from the way you asked and how red your neck got when you asked it. Now you don't have to have your snatch completely hairless. You can go with a landing strip or have a small patch right above your clitoris. Gosh this is more embarrassing than I thought."

Miranda could agree with the other girl because she knew what Victoria was talking about but both girls blushed all the same.

"Personally, if I'm going to shave my snatch than I'm doing it all the way. I would think it would just be annoying or itchy by just shaving a bit away. T
his is where it gets personal and a little more embarrassing."

"Why? You're doing fine so far. A lot more open and brave than I could be."

"Even off-set you're innocent and sweet. Don't freak out on me but how do you shave your snatch?"

And Miranda was proven wrong yet again. It could get more embarrassing and personal.

"I, um, just trim enough to keep myself from having a bush or too much."

"What most girls do. How do you want to shave it?"

This time Miranda stopped to think as she took in what little she knew about shaving her ‘snatch' and what Victoria had just told her.

"I don't want any hair down there."

"Okay. It's a little different than shaving your legs as the skin is a little more delicate and sensitive."

Miranda nodded and this is when she stopped looking Victoria in the eyes as she needed to gather her courage again to ask for a second favor. She took a deep breath but that still didn't help her look back up into Victoria's eyes.

"Oh goodness. You want me to help don't you?"

Miranda could only nod and hide her face behind her hands. The silence that stretched between the two girls once more was intense and much tenser than before. This time Miranda did stand up and tried to walk back to her locker to get changed and leave as fast as possible but Victoria apparently had other ideas. Miranda's butt found the bench again and Victoria squatted down so she could look up into Miranda's eyes.

"Well we will just know each other a hell of a lot better than we did before today is all. Why don't you just lay down on this bench and get comfortable?"
Miranda, dumbfounded that Victoria would actually help her was in too much shock to disagree and did as Victoria asked. A few minutes later Victoria returned with Miranda's toiletry bag an embarrassed grin on her face.

"You're going to have to take off the towel for me to do this as I need to see what I'm doing and I need to brace my hands somewhere. I told you I'm a girl right?"

A nervous chuckle escaped both girls and Miranda closed her eyes when Victoria undid the knot holding Miranda's towel together. A blush from the roots of her hair all the way down to the bottom of her sternum flushed Miranda's skin when her towel was open all the way and she was bared completely to Victoria. She heard Victoria whistle softly and Miranda opened her eyes.

"I don't know why you are so self conscious Miranda. With a body like this I would flaunt it and be a bit more provocative."

"Still not as great as yours."

Miranda's nervousness about being exposed lessened a bit when Victoria blushed and smiled in thanks.

"That's because I've been doing this for a wee bit longer than you have. This might feel weird."

Miranda did her best not to flop like a fish when Victoria wiped her lower stomach, upper legs and then the folds between her legs with a warm, moist washcloth. She squirmed a little as the rubbing action coupled with the friction of the washcloth made the beginnings of arousal course through her body. When Miranda looked up she saw Victoria smile with a apologetic and knowing grin.

"Guess you haven't found a release in a while have you? I know I'm extra sensitive when I shave myself and I don't have a release before hand."

Miranda blushed as what Victoria was insinuating made sense in her mind and she averted her eyes. The washcloth stilled between Miranda's legs and Miranda thrust her hips subconsciously to get that delicious friction back before stopping with another blush.

"You're blushing all hardcore like like you haven't had a release in a really long time or ever. Excuse me for asking as this is really personal but when was the last time you had a release?"

"Never."

Even though Miranda whispered it as quietly as she could it still sounded like she shouted it and she looked away when Victoria's eyes widened to an impossible size.

"No kidding. You really are a Disney princess aren't you? Want to take a few minutes and go get one? Otherwise this is going to be extremely frustrating and uncomfortable if you don't."

"I...it's not like I haven't tried. I just can't get myself...off is all."

"You must be wound up tighter than a rubber band. Close your eyes and just let yourself go all right? And don't think too much about it either as this will just stay between us."

Miranda was about to ask just what it was that Victoria was planning on doing but a firm glance from the Victorious starlet made her close her eyes. They snapped back open however when Victoria's long, slender fingers traced a light, almost ticklish path from her hip bone down and the inside of her thigh to the very bottom of her snatch. Before Miranda could object Victoria raked the back of her fingernail directly up the narrow opening between Miranda's lower lips and Miranda arched back with a long drawn out moan.

oOoOoOo

Victoria Justice found herself at a set of cross roads and she didn't know which turn to take. Here she was, in the way back of a locker room in an elitist health center about to finger the innocent, sweet Miranda Cosgrove and then shave the starlet's snatch bare. Did she actually have the courage and conviction to follow through on her promise...promises? Victoria had built the start of her acting career on completing all the promises she had made, both silent and verbal but for the first time since making a promise the Victorious starlet hesitated.

Never in her life had she been as open with anyone, let alone another girl (even though Miranda was something else entirely...) as she had been with Miranda so far and the fact that the younger (not by much but a few months counted as something didn't they?) girl, although embarrassed several times today trusted her gave Victoria a heady rush. Ever since she had started acting, someone or something else had always dictated what she was going to do and how she was going to do it. In this situation however Victoria was the one in complete control and the power she had at the moment was making her head spin.

"Close your eyes Miranda. Your body knows what it wants and craves. All you have to do is shut off your mind and go with it."

Victoria, boldened by the further opening of Miranda's thighs trailed her finger down Miranda's slit and then added another finger. Miranda, Victoria thought, was beginning to get lost in the sea of sensations Victoria was invoking in her and let out a small pant. For the next few minutes Victoria let Miranda get comfortable with what they were doing and trailed her fingers through the curly hair over Miranda's sex and directly on the skin of the iCarly's starlet's snatch.
"I know this might make you uncomfortable but you'll be thanking me in a moment or two. No one will know as I promise this will stay between us. Let yourself go."

Victoria decided to up the ante and gently pushed her index finger into the moistness pooling at Miranda's snatch. Miranda's hips arched upwards and she gasped but she still had her eyes closed to Victoria's satisfaction. Victoria, knowing how intrusive it could be to have something poking around in a girl's snatch, especially with how tight Miranda's was, eased her finger back and forth slowly.

"Move with me Miranda. You're still fighting against this and what your body so desperately wants."

"I can't. I...oh...keep thinking...ah....mmm....how....ohaaaa! I keep thinking how embarrassing this is!"

Victoria stopped moving her finger and knelt down closer so her face was above Miranda's. She smoothed back a lock of the other girl's hair and breathed into Miranda's ear. The girl twisted her head but Victoria brought her thumb against the other girl's now prominent and engorged clitoris.

"Aiyeee!"

"You see? Your body wants this so bad. Trust me Miranda."

Victoria rubbed small circles against Miranda's clit and very slowly eased another finger into the girl's snatch. Miranda moaned and Victoria smiled when the other girl's hips began to rock in time with her fingers. To reward Miranda for finally giving in Victoria upped the pace to one where Miranda could actually orgasm. More lubricant trickled from Miranda's snatch and began to leak over Victoria's fingers. Victoria began to increase the pace of her fingering and the intensity of how forceful she pushed her fingers in and out of Miranda's snatch.

"I can feel you getting ready to release Miranda. Don't fight it as it will become painful if you do. Instead let me catch you. I'm right here. I promise."

When Victoria uttered her promise she twisted her fingers, walked them back across the top back part of Miranda's snatch and she knew she found the girl's g-spot when Miranda yelped and arched her hips up until her hips would've hit Victoria if the Victorious starlet hadn't moved aside. Miranda came down of her high a long minute of thrashing around later and muttered incoherently. Victoria simply smiled and eased her fingers out of the other girl.

"How do you feel Miranda?"

"Like I had an out of body experience."

Victoria chuckled and walked over to a sink to re-wet the washcloth. She made the cloth as hot as possible and wet the razor. After everything was warm, Victoria walked back over to Miranda and grabbed the can of shaving cream.

"First orgasms usually are intense. You look much more relaxed than you have in a while. Too much sexual tension pent up in you huh?"

"I'm not even going to comment on that as we both know the answer."

Victoria chuckled again and slowly and gently cleansed Miranda's snatch and upper thighs. She had felt how soft and silky smooth Miranda's skin was and was a little bit jealous but knew the feeling was immature. Victoria then lathered Miranda's dark curls with shaving cream and grinned knowingly when Miranda jumped.

"I know you're still sensitive but the washcloth and razor are both warm so that should soothe you. Just continue to relax and I'll be done in a few minutes."

The two girls didn't speak for the next few minutes as Victoria slowly got rid of all Miranda's dark pubic hair and washed away the residue when she was finished. She ran her fingers along the bare skin of Miranda's snatch and grinned at how smooth it was.

"Here, I'll help you sit up and you can feel it for yourself."

Once Miranda was in a sitting position Victoria took the other girl's hand and directed it to her now bare snatch. She grinned when Miranda's eyes widened and how her fingers kept fiddling with herself.

"All right my friend. You can explore more intimately at your leisure when you're in the privacy of your bedroom. People should be coming in here in the next ten minutes and I don't think either of us want rumors being spread about what we were doing in our state of nakedness."

Victoria's grin widened when Miranda predictably blushed and the two girls stood up. They dressed hurriedly but in a comfortable silence and walked out of the locker room side by side. At the front doors of the gym Victoria turned to Miranda and held out a piece of paper.

"Here. This is my cell phone number. I know it took a hell of a lot for you to ask me what you did and for you to bare yourself like you did. I meant what I said earlier. I want to be your good friend and I'm hoping you will take up my offer."

Victoria was rewarded with the smile that made Miranda land the coveted role of Carly on iCarly and the other starlet's eyes beaming with happiness.

"Of course! I'll be texting you non-stop now that I know how much of a sap and a bleeding heart you are. See ya!"

Victoria could only grin and shake her head as the pretty brunette dashed out the door and went to find her car in the parking lot.