Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Cocking the Cocktease" Chapter 3 With Katy Perry

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Cocking the Cocktease" Chapter 3 With Katy Perry

Cocking the Cocktease Chapter 3
    With Katy Perry
    Written by LemonTalk
    Disclaimer: This fake story was written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: This will probably be the last Chapter in this series. I'll be writing about some other people for a while but I'm sure I'll return to Katy Perry at some point. Hope you enjoy it =P

I was stood under a small shelter, just outside a large, expensive London hotel, waiting for Katy Perry to eventually emerge. Her round of London concerts were now over so she was spending the rest of her time in the city going to press events, seeing the sights and, like this evening, attending movie premieres.

After our encounters of each other during her concerts, she had hired me as a personal bodyguard. I obviously accepted, it was good money, I got to travel and then of course, there were the regular fucking sessions with Katy.

It was then that Katy finally showed. The doorman quickly swung the door open, allowing myself and a few others to see her chosen outfit for the night. She couldn't have picked anything more fitting for the premiere of 'The Smurfs'.

It was her usual skin-tight attire and, also like usual, only covered the bare minimum amount of skin. It was a simple white dress with a sparkling image of Smurfette across the front, ending on her thighs.

I smiled as she approached me and the car, I could see the doorman unsurprisingly staring behind her while I opened the car door. She gracefully stepped in and pulled me in behind her. The door slammed shut behind me and the driver moved off.

As soon as we were moving, Katy slid the spacing across, blocking the drivers view of us and jumped on me, pushing her lips onto mine and forcing me into a passionate kiss.

"Mmm, I can't wait to get you into my room tonight." she moaned, biting my lip.

Without a word, I turned her around and bent her over so her round, tight ass was on my lap. I stroked and spanked it a couple of times causing Katy to giggle while I reached into my pocket.

"I got you a little something." I said, pulling a double love egg out of my pocket with a wink.

"You fucking dick..." she muttered as she saw the device.

I grabbed her panties and roughly pulled them down, I swiftly licked my fingers and began rubbing her pussy lips, getting her nice and wet and ready. Taking the first, smaller egg, I gently pushed it inside, feeling her tight walls clamp down on it.

"Ooooh yes." she groaned.

I then moved on to her ass hole. So far, this hole had been off limits to me and everyone else for that matter, but I decided to change that tonight. I took some of her juices from her cunt and swirled them around her puckered hole, gently probing a finger inside.

"Hmmm, you're pretty naughty tonight aren't yo-" she was cut short as I roughly pushed the second, larger egg into her ass. "Fuck take it out!" she blurted, reaching round to try and remove the vibrator, I simply held her arms and pulled her back upright, silencing her with a kiss.

"You'll get used to it." I assured her as I reached into another pocket, removing a small, silver remote control.

"What would that be?" Katy asked, reaching for the controller.

"Ah ah, ah." this is for me I replied, moving the controller out of reach and pressing a small button on the front.

Katy squealed with shock and rolled back onto her seat as the egg in her pussy started to vibrate gently. I pressed the button again and it stopped, Katy closed her eyes for a moment, catching her breath then glared at me lustfully.

"You really are a dick."

"I'll be watching you all night, if you cum, you won't be getting any of this." I told her, indicating the hardening bulge in my pants.

Katy simply laughed, "We all know that's not true, you want to fuck me as much as I want to fuck you." she purred, biting her lip again and giving a sly wink.

I saw we were just about approaching the premiere. "Fine, cum all you want, I'm sure the press would love to capture that moment." I smirked as the car pulled up and Katy's face fell.

She knew as well as I did that, if she was seen cumming in front of thousands of her fans and children, it would be the end of her. I swung the door open and got out, holding it for Katy. The second her high heeled foot left the car, the cameras began flashing, our eyes met as she straightened out, I could see the fiery lust in her eyes before she put on a brilliant white smile and turned to her fans.

It was about an hour before I had the chance to try the vibrator. She had finally gotten past the crowds of fans and was having some press photos taken. I stood to the side and slowly reached into my pocket, pressing the button to turn the egg in her pussy on.

I saw the effect immediately, if only for a second. While the initial shock of it starting had made her jump, she had kept her cool. It was then that a someone walked up to Katy wearing a giant Papa Smurf outfit.

It was while she was posing with the giant furry thing that I pressed the second button, activating the vibrator tucked up her tight ass. This one caused Katy to physically stumble, catching onto the giant Smurf for support. While she got her feet back, I turned the dial on the remote up, increasing the vibration in her cunt.

I saw her legs tremble and eyes flicker for a moment, I knew she was fighting the urge to cum. She continued to pose for another ten minutes, little did the screaming press know, beneath her short, frilly dress, her pussy was getting wetter and wetter and nearly unbearably sensitive. As she was called off to the side, I turned the dial down a little so she could walk normally, I didn't want to spoil our little game just yet.

It was now time for the various stars to make their way into the cinema. I saw Katy gingerly walk up the steps in her heels, scared of making any contact anywhere near her sensitive lips. When I looked closely, I could see a thin stream of her own juices running down the inside of her leg, the sight and thought of how wet she was caused my cock to throb.

Katy then disappeared through the large glass doors and I knew I wouldn't see her again for at least another two hours, two hours Katy would have to endure teetering on the edge of orgasm in the middle of a crowded screening.

The two hours passed fairly quickly for me, stood outside with various other security people. I entertained myself fiddling with the two dials in my pocket, imagining what Katy was going through inside the building. Eventually, the stars began to emerge and, unsurprisingly, Katy was one of the first out.

She stood on the steps, clearly flustered, looking for me, she soon spotted me and strode over. Just before she reached me, I spun a dial, causing her to jump and fall into me, her hands fell on my chest and instantly began rubbing me.

"I need you." she gasped, tugging at my tie.

"Don't you have an after-party to attend?" I enquired, enjoying her desperation.

"Fuck the after-party." she replied bluntly, checking over her shoulder then pulling me away from the others piling out from the cinema when she was sure no one was watching.

She dragged me into an alley beside the cinema and jumped on me the moment we were alone, kissing me passionately and grinding her wet cunt against me as best she could. I broke the kiss and spun her around, causing her to let out an involuntary squeal.

I placed one hand on her back and roughly bent her over. She placed both hands on the dirty wall of the alley and moved her legs apart. I pushed her dress up and off her ass, the smell of her dripping pussy was incredible as I ripped her soaked panties off leaving her bare ass free.

I pulled my own trousers and boxers down, finally freeing my solid cock, the only thing I wanted now was to tear Katy's virgin ass up and didn't care who saw it. I gently pulled the egg vibrator out of her hole with a small pop and another moan from Katy at the sudden empty feeling she had.

Dropping the egg to the floor, I quickly lined my throbbing head with the small, gaping hole and slowly began to push in.

"Fuuuuucckk... Yeah fuck me in the ass like the dirty little slut I am." she groaned, spreading her legs further while I slowly entered her.

We both knew she didn't want to be fucked in the ass but she was beyond the point of caring, all she wanted now was to finally climax after hours of torture.

It didn't take long for me to fill her up. I held in place silently while her ass got used to the feeling, the whole time Katy was panting desperately, her eyes squeezed shut. I bent over her and reached around her body for her tits, pulling them free of their tight restraints, fondling them roughly.

"Fuck me, please" she groaned finally. I instantly decided that I had been far too nice to her and immediately began pounding her for all I was worth. "SHIT!" she screamed as her asshole was torn apart.

I took hold of both ass checks and pulled them apart, watching my dick piston in and out of her incredibly body. As I fucked her, I pulled the remote from my pocket and spun the dial up to full. The egg still in her pussy suddenly came to life, sending an electric wave of pleasure through her, finally sending her over the edge.

"Ugh fuuuck!" Katy couldn't stand the powerful orgasm wracking her body, her mouth was left gaping open in a silent scream, her eyes squeezed shut while her entire body trembled violently and I continued to fuck her ass relentlessly, prolonging her orgasm.

Seeing the effect I had on her, I was close to climaxing myself. I grabbed a rough handful of her new, shorter and blonde hair and pulled. Her back arched sharply as her head was turned upwards and I ploughed into her as deep as I could.

"Yesss cum in my ass." she hissed, grinding against me.

I didn't need telling twice, I grunted as I unloaded deep inside her, the sensation causing her to shake again.

"Oh god that feels so good." Katy moaned while my warm seed filled her up entirely. Although I knew I wasn't done yet.

Pulling out, I turned her around so she had her back to the wall and kissed her passionately. Gently, I pushed her towards the wall and quickly removed the egg from the dripping cunt, replacing it almost instantly with my still hard cock.

"Ooooh yesss..." she purred as I slowly pushed into her.

She lifted her right leg, flexible enough to place it on my shoulder which allowed me to get deeper into her. I delivered long, slow thrusts, feeling the tight walls of her pussy pulling my length in.

"Harder." she gasped quietly, "Use that big dick of yours and make me cum again." she began to meet my thrusts, grinding herself against me.

I did as she asked, pounding in to her harder and faster. I watched the beautiful face in front of me, her eyes shut while she concentrated on meeting my rapid thrusts. Her breath quickened as she got closer to her climax. I leant forward slightly and took a breast in my mouth, sucking and gently biting the sensitive nipple.

"FUCK!" she suddenly screamed, gritting her teeth, her eyes flung open as the second orgasm ploughed through her body.

I pulled her face towards mine and silenced her with a powerful kiss, our tongues entwined as her body shook against the wall. She was forced to break the kiss to gasp for air.

"Ugh I'm coming!" I grunted, keeping up the rapid pace as I railed into her.

"Cum inside me!" Katy moaned breathlessly, "I want you to fill my pussy up wit-OHHHH YES!"

She was cut off as her dirty talk pushed me over the edge and I unloaded inside of her. My cum shot into her, the force and sensation making her climax once again. This orgasm was like nothing she had felt before, she thrashed against me wildly, unable to control herself while I continued to fire stream after stream of cum into her until it leaked from her lips and seeped down her leg. The whole time she was moaning, gasping and screaming with pleasure.

When I finally finished cumming, I staggered backwards, slipping out of Katy's dripping pussy and lent against the wall behind me, gasping for breath nearly as much as Katy was. I watched as Katy slid down the wall and collapsed to the floor.

She absentmindedly placed her hand on her raw cunt and scooped up some of our combined juices. She then raised her hand to her mouth and licked it clean with another satisfied moan before her head lolled to the side and she fell asleep.

2. Thanks laseracid, GIGGIDYGOO, kahveisteyen, assman118, X42, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes laseracid, assman118, X42, , TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Man you paint a pretty picture. Love these Katy stories! Amazing addition once again. Thank LemonTalk.

:gold:

4. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post