Thread: "Bad Girls" with Miley Cyrus, Taylor Momsen, and Elizabeth Gillies

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Bad Girls" with Miley Cyrus, Taylor Momsen, and Elizabeth Gillies

Bad Girls
    With Miley Cyrus, Taylor Momsen, and Elizabeth Gillies
    Written by TPG
    codes: MFFF, anal, rim, voy

WARNING: This FICTIONAL Story Contains Sexually Graphic Situations. If You're Under Age or Easily Offended STOP READING NOW!!

It was just after midnight at the convenience store where I worked when the three ladies in question wandered in. Up until that point it had been a really slow night, and I had actually debated whether or not to close up shop and head home for the evening when they walked in.

Right away the women acted suspiciously as they whispered among themselves and loitered around the alcohol section of the store, before one of them finally came over to the register to ask me a question and proceeded to make small talk while her friends continued to act peculiar in the foreground.

While I was naturally apprehensive about their true intentions, the sassy brunette quickly introduced herself to me as Liz and attempted to distract me with some witty banter and innocent flirting before her friends finally grabbed a bottle of Bourbon from the shelf and approached the counter.

It was only now as they approached the check-out that I was taken aback to realize that one of them was in fact "Hannah Montana" star Miley Cyrus.

Right away the teen star attempted to sweet talk her way into purchasing the bottle, but to her chagrin I immediately shot her down as I knew she couldn't possibly pass for a 21-year-old.

"Come on," I snickered. "Didn't you celebrate your eighteenth birthday just a few weeks ago?"

"Huh?" she panicked while looking back at her friends.

"It was all over the news sweetheart." I chuckled. "Who are you trying to kid?"

It was then the taller girl of the group (later introduced to me as Taylor) stepped forward and claimed to be of legal drinking age, and reached into her wallet and handed me her ID which to my amusement was clearly fake.

As I held it up to the light to examine, I proceeded to ask her several questions when Liz suddenly chimed in and declared that I had no right to interrogate them or seize her friends card.

"Give it back!" she hissed as I threatened to cut it in half with a pair of scissors.

"So you admit it." I replied. "Her ID is fake. You girls ARE under age."

"No!" Gillies snapped back defensively. "I didn't say that. What I mean is, you can't just destroy her ID. She needs it."

After several minutes of squabbling back and forth I finally warned the girls that it was in my legal right and duty to call the cops and have them deal with their bratty behavior.

"You wouldn't dare." one of them challenged.

"No?" I chuckled. "You obviously don't know who you're dealing with."

With that said I picked up the phone and began to dial the number when the ladies began to panic.

"Screw this." Miley quipped before grabbing at her friends arm. "Let's just go someplace else."

"But what about her ID?" Liz whined as Taylor seemed adamant about negotiating with me.

"Well what do you want us to do about it Liz?" Miley argued. "He's obviously made up his mind."

After several moments of silence the ladies all looked at me before Taylor finally spoke.

"Okay look. How about we make a deal?"

"Go ahead." I replied while being put on hold with the authorities. "I'm listening."

"Well...do you have any plans for tonight?" Momsen quizzed.

"Taylor no." Elizabeth immediately objected, knowing full well what her friend was insinuating.

"Actually I was just about to lock up and go home for the night when you three showed up." I explained.

"How would you like to join us for a few hours?"

"Tonight?"

"Sure." the leggy blonde offered. "Back at our motel room down the street."

"Taylor!" Miley protested as Momsen went on.

"What?" the blonde shrugged at her friends. "Why not? You guys said you thought he was cute right?"

I had to snicker at her comment as the ladies blushed and then stepped back to confer with one another: discussing whether or not I was worthy in joining their "private" party.

As the girls debated I couldn't help but stop and admire all three of them and their outfits.

Although not overly dressed, the starlets had definitely arrived fresh from a night out on the town, with Miley and Liz both dressed modestly but sexily, in hip hugging, cleavage showing cocktail dresses.

Their leggy friend on the other hand was covered in head to toe in leather and lace, and looked as though she had just walked off a Alice Cooper music video.

"So let me get this straight." I interrupted. "All you guys want is some alcohol?"

"Yes!" Taylor replied looking back. "Can you help us out?"

"We just wanted to get a bottle of Jack between the three of us." Liz added.

"So you're not going to sell it to minors?"

"No! Of course not." they replied in unison.

"We're just want to have a quiet drink in our motel room." Miley explained.

"Hmm." I pondered out loud while looking around to make sure it wasn't some kind of a sting.

For all I knew the entire incident could have been staged, like some kind of episode of Punk'd.

"Well in that case." I remarked. "Maybe I can help."

"You can?"

"Sure. If it's just a bottle of Jack we're talking."

"And some cigarettes too." Liz quipped.

"Liz!" Miley hissed. "Don't push it."

"I'm just saying." Gillies grinned. "Throw in a packet of smokes and you've got yourself a date mister."

I paused to contemplated her offer.

Even though the store was situated smack bang in the middle of Los Angeles, and I had had my fair share of run ins with various celebrities over the years, it wasn't every day I was offered a night of pure debauchery with three teenage starlets.

"You know I could get in a lot of trouble for this." I reminded them. "They could shut down this entire store."

"Yeah but think of it this way." Miley smiled. "It could also turn out to be the best night of your entire life."

"Absolutely." Taylor added. "How many times do you get invited back to a motel room to party with three girls?"

She had a point. The same point that had been screaming in my head.

"So do we have a deal?" Liz asked. "You provide the drinks, smokes, and give Taylor back her ID. And we'll provide the entertainment so to speak."

"Okay. Fine." I answered. "You girls have yourselves a deal."

I laughed as Liz then squealed with delight and high-fived her friends.

"Let me just lockup the place and grab some supplies." I stated. "And then we can get out of here."

Over the next few minutes I went over the usual routine as they amused themselves with various snacks and knick-knacks before I finally grabbed an empty cardboard box and filled it with several cigarettes and a dozen or so bottles of alcohol ranging from Vodka to Tequila, to Bourbon and Sambuca.

"OMG." Miley swooned as she noticed what I was doing. "This is awesome!"

"I figures if we're going to do this." I explained. "I might as well make it worth my while."

With our supplies in order I then handed Taylor back her fake ID and the girls led the way across the street and back to their quaint motel room where we wasted little time blasting some music and throwing back the drinks two at a time.

In fact I was actually surprised at how well the teen stars drank, particularly Taylor who seemed to be a more than adequate booze hound: even giving me a run for my money.

It was during this time that I stood up and rifled through my jacket and produced a hefty blunt to which Miley shrieked with glee and seemed eager to smoke it with me.

"Oh. Hell. Yes!" she exclaimed as she watched me light it before we passed it between us.

"I knew there was a reason why I liked you." she claimed through bloodshot eyes.

The party now seemed to go into full swing with the girls growing more and more vocal and brazen by the minute.

In fact the ladies resorted to pulling a few pranks, and called various friends on their cell phones not to mention sharing a few tidbids about their bad habits.

Like in the case of Vanessa and Stella Hudgens, who were apparently having sex with each other right under everyone's nose.

"Ew. Really?"

"I know right." Miley giggled. "If the fans out there only knew about their REAL relationship there'd be a huge scandal."

"Meh." Liz chimed in. "I've heard that rumor before. But I don't believe it."

"I didn't either!" Miley countered. "Until the night Tisdale and I walked in on them!"

"Are you serious?"

"I swear!" Miley vowed. "Stella was going down on her sister!"

"Wow."

It was at this point that Elizabeth and I stopped to enjoy several shots of Sambuca together while Miley and Taylor now shared the blunt and danced provocatively, holding each other close and grinding on one another as they enjoyed their high.

"I fucking love smoking weed, don't you?" Miley remarked in her husky tone.

"Yeah. Me too." Taylor admitted before downing another shot of Tequila. "Always gets me so wet."

"I know right!" Miley agreed. "You too? OMG. I thought I was the only one who got super horny when they were high."

Meanwhile as this conversation went on, Elizabeth and I continued to flirt and chat and get to know each other better, and grew more and more friendly by the moment.

"So what's your story anyway?" I asked her bluntly. "Are you single or what?"

"Why? Do you want to fuck me?" she snapped back even more bluntly, before we both laughed.

"Well aren't you confident."

"You're only laughing cause you know it's true." she added mischievously. "You're dying to stick your dick in me."

"Excuse me?" I laughed. "What makes you say that?"

"The way you look at me." she smiled. "The way you undress me with your eyes."

"Sorry about that." I apologized. "Didn't realized I was that obvious."

"No. Don't be. I like it."

A minute later the ladies then proceeded to do shots off each other's bodies, with the girls instructing Taylor to strip down to her bra and panties and lie down on the counter where they licked Tequila from her legs and tummy.

This soon escalated with Miley ripping off her own shirt and pouring alcohol all over her neck and chest, only to watch Liz slowly swipe her long tongue along the length of her ample cleavage before the two giggled and shared a playfully kiss.

Watching them carry on like this made me wonder if the ladies had ever fooled around before, but according to them this was officially the first time the trio had spent any time together, having only meet each other at some glitzy Hollywood party earlier that very evening.

"Wait. This is the first time you guys have partied together?"

"Yep." Miley snickered. "Up until a few hours ago I never even knew these two."

"Yeah. Me either." Liz claimed. "But I've been dying to meet Taylor for a while now. I've always looked up to her."

"Aw. Thanks sweetie." Momsen replied before blowing Gillies an air kiss.

"Don't mentioned." Liz added. "Besides. Look at that ass. Doesn't she have an ass to die for?"

"Yes. Absolutely." I agreed. "Now that you mention it. Yes indeed."

It was around this time that the starlets then dared me to join in on the festivities and insisted that I take off my shirt and strip down to my boxers so they could use my body to do several body shots.

"Come on." the girls cheered. "We won't hurt you."

Unfortunately for me this suggestion lasted all of several seconds before the ladies literally ripped my boxer-briefs clean off my hips, and laughed loudly as I was suddenly left to stand there without a single stitch of clothing.

Nevertheless, I found it amusing as they paid particular attention to my penis, which due to the company stood at "half-mast" as I cowered in the corner.

"Err. Okay. Enough fun." I said while recoiling by the door. "Can I have my boxers back please?"

"Oh. Wow." Miley slurred out loud. "Look at the size of his cock. Mm. Impressive."

While I briefly whined about my nude state Taylor then took us all by surprise as she suddenly slipped off her lace bra and now stood there clad in nothing more than her thong panties.

Judging by her willingness to strip the girl was a bonafide exhibitionist and quickly drank up the attention.

"There. Happy?" she snapped back at me. "Now you're not the only one who's naked around here."

While I found it hard not to stare at her flawless teen tits, the ladies then followed suit with Miley taking off her skirt and Elizabeth peeling her dress right over her head, as I suddenly found myself in the presents of three exceptionally beautiful half naked teenagers.

"Oops." Liz giggled. "I think we're making someone hard over there."

The women then proceeded to openly admire each other's bodies before the conversation turned towards sex, debating about what they thought was the best way to give a blow job.

"The secret is to take as much of it inside your mouth and let your tongue do all the work." Miley claimed between drinks. "That always drives my boyfriends crazy."

"Nah." Liz responded. "I find the best thing to do is to tease them. I usually grab the base with your hand and stroke the cock while I suck the tip, and just leave it nestled between my lips. That always makes them pop in my mouth."

"Wow." Miley laughed. "Do you actually do that...swallow?"

"Of course. Don't you?" Liz replied before Miley admitted that she had (on occasion) and the two laughed hysterically.

"What about you?" Cyrus then directed at Momsen who simply grinned.

"Well I don't really like to talk about what I do or don't do." she answered shyly, annoying the others.

"Oh come on Taylor!" Miley insisted. "Don't be such a prude. Tell us what you like to do. You must have sucked your fair share of cock by now."

"Well if and when I do decide to give someone head." she confessed. "I like it nice and slow, and messy."

"Messy?"

"I like to spit on it and get it nice and wet." she explained. "My motto has always been, the sloppier the better!"

"Yeah. I know what you mean." Liz agreed. "That's so hot."

"But to tell you the truth." Momsen added. "I'm more into giving handjobs lately than I am about giving head."

"You are?" her friends seemed intrigued. "Why?"

"There's just nothing like the feel of a hot, fat, hard cock in your hand. It gives you a sense of power watching them squirm. Knowing you have them where you want. It really turns me on."

While the ladies laughed out loud it was Liz who then dared Taylor into action.

Suddenly the leggy songstress was put on the spot and told to show us exactly what she was talking about, and Momsen responded by flashing me the most seductive look yet before she put down her drink and stood in front of me.

"Would you mind?" she almost whispered.

"Mind what?"

"If I show them my technique." she smiled. "If I use you as an example."

"Err. No. Not at all." I stammered nervously as the others giggled in the distance.

"I don't even know why you're asking him." Elizabeth laughed. "As if ANY guy would refuse."

With that said Taylor slowly reached down and gently grasped the end of my cock with her hand, and gave it a little twist for added effect.

"See. Like this." she said looking back at her friends. "This is how I like to do it. Nice and slow."

The others now watched in fascination as the onetime "Gossip Girl" star proceeded to stroke my hardening cock in her hand and spoke in great detail about what she liked and the way it turned her on.

Suffice to say I could only stand there squirming and moaning like an idiot as the teen harlot pleasured me with her exquisite fingers.

"How does it feel?" Miley directed at me. "Is she doing it right?"

"God yes." was my only response as I had to use all of my energy not to moan out loud.

Stroking me to full length, Momsen then proceeded to pump her fist a little faster while she looked directly into my eyes.

"You like that. Huh?" she asked rhetorically, her lips just inches away from mine.

"Yeah."

"You like my fingers wrapped around your big cock?" she teased. "Mm. You're so hard right now. I can feel it throbbing inside my hand. Feels like you're going to explode. It's making me wet."

As Taylor jacked me off she leaned forward slightly to gentle kiss the edge of my mouth, never allowing us to actually make full contact.

"God damn you're a tease." I moaned with glee.

"Hmm. You have no idea." she purred. "I could do this all night. Would you like that? You think you could handle me stroking this cock all night long like this?"

"God yes." I moaned. "Just as long as you give me those lips eventually."

"Mm." she purred. "You like my lips huh?"

Just then, as I looked over Taylor's shoulder to gauge the reaction of her famous friends the leggy blonde suddenly leaned over and drooled a long strand of spit all over the shaft of my cock.

"Whoa." I let out as her hand quickly smeared the warm substance all along my meaty staff which made her fingers extra slippery and slimy.

The girls now stood glaring intently at my cock as the lewd squishing sound of Taylor's hand filled the room.

"Jesus." I grimaced knowing it wouldn't be long until I'd come.

In truth I'm not even sure what was more of an aphrodisiac: having Taylor jerk me off or having her drunk friends watch us the entire time.

"Wow. Look at the way it throbs in her hand right now." Miley remarked before she looked over at Liz who licked her lips.

"Imagine that thick juicy cock sliding between your lips right now." Liz teased.

The ladies giggled before Miley then dared Liz to act out on her lewd thoughts.

"Well go on then." Cyrus encouraged. "I dare you. Show us the way YOU like to give head."

Hearing this remark almost made my heart sink. Did I just hear Miley Cyrus dare Elizabeth Gillies to suck my dick?

"Trust me." Miley added. "Look how hard he is right now. I don't think he'd mind."

"Okay." Gillies grinned. "I'll do it. But on one condition."

With that said I then gasped as I watched her suddenly reach into a bag and produce a set of fluffy handcuffs.

"Whoa. Wait a minute." I objected before the ladies giggled and pulled me towards the bed.

In a matter of seconds I was soon shoved to the mattress (without a stitch of clothing) and cuffed to the bed, leaving me to lie there completely and utterly exposed, my raging boner still standing proudly from between my legs.

"Um. Is this absolutely necessary?" I stuttered as the others giggled and poured themselves another round of drinks and proceeded to toast to their success.

"Here's to hard cocks around the world!" Miley proclaimed before helping themselves to several shots.

With my hands now tied, Liz immediately took control of the situation and pried my legs apart so she could settle between my spread knees.

"Comfy?" she asked before slowly running her fingertips up the length of my thighs.

I gasped at the contact of her cold hands.

"Oh man! I can't wait to see this." Miley giggled as the ladies watched my cock twitch with anticipation.

"I think he likes that Liz." Taylor commented.

"Just wait till he feels my mouth." Elizabeth teased.

As expected I began to harden to her words, her fingertips now nestling between my legs and massaging my balls.

A second pair of hands, somewhat cooler than Liz's suddenly snapped me out my daydream and I looked up to see that Miley had come over and was grinning widely.

Her hands circled around my chest and then closed in around my nipple, pinching and pulling the bud until I groaned in pleasure and panted with need.

"Ugh." I sighed. "You girls are so fucking cruel."

After what seemed like an endless pause, I finally felt the warm breath of Elizabeth's mouth waft against my bell-end. I gasped inwardly as her soft tongue gently slithered from the base of my shaft to the very tip.

The onetime "Victorious" star spent a lot of time licking and sucking the slick distended head of my cock into her mouth, her deep blue eyes never leaving mine.

I gritted my teeth as she worked her tongue around the head, swirling it around before bobbing her head back and forth in short shallow strokes.

"Ugh. Fuck!" I grunted involuntarily. "God you're got a great mouth..."

Suddenly as quickly as it began it was over and Liz slipped my cock from her mouth which was now bathed in saliva.

I was still panting from her efforts when I felt Miley reach down and grasp my thigh and move to knelt between my spread legs. I flexed my sphincter so that my cock would stand at full attention.

For her part Miley leaned forward and winked up at me while she playfully kissed the very tip of my dick.

"Oh. Shit." I let out at the mere look in her eyes. "Don't tease me Miley. I could pop at any moment right now."

"Mm. Promises, promises." she quipped, before sucking me deep into the back of her throat, until her nose rested against my lower belly and she gagged loudly.

"Umppfff!" I grunted as I felt her working her throat muscles around my length and began to slowly withdraw.

Her throat was absolutely divine as I started to wonder just how many times Miley had done this very technique in order for her to get so good at it.

I groaned again as she stopped to seize the head of my cock between her pearly white teeth, then began on another downward stroke, moving faster this time, more demanding and deeper than before until she suddenly and cruelly stopped.

"UUGHH!" I growled out loud as she took her slobbering mouth away.

Once again my cock was bathed in a generous amount of spit as I looked over to see Taylor sitting up on the edge of the counter with her knees spread apart, her hand buried between her legs as she rubbed her clit furiously over her panties.

Noting my eye line, the ladies looked back to see what I was looking at and smiled.

"Are you comfortable there Taylor?" Liz quipped. "Are you sure we can't get you anything?"

"Someone should go over and sit on his face." Momsen suggested. "Since he's all tied up and defenseless right now."

The mere notion caused my cock to twitch which was immediately noticed by the girls who all laughed.

"Yeah. I think he likes the sound of that!"

"Why don't you put your money where your mouth is Taylor?" I challenged. "And come do it yourself."

"Oh." the others cooed. "I'd call that a challenge wouldn't you?"

With that said, the "Pretty Reckless" singer peeled herself up off the counter, slipped her panties down her legs and climbed up onto the bed and moved to place both of her feet on either side of my head: allowing me to look up at study her flawless cunt for a few seconds.

"You know. You're really in no position to make idle threats." Taylor teased as her long blonde mane fell over her face.

"No?" I grinned. "What are you going to do about it?"

"Do it Taylor." Liz encouraged from the side of the bed. "Sit on his face and teach him a lesson."

"Yeah." Miley agreed. "That should shut him up."

A moment later the slender teen casually lowered herself down onto my face, and in the process leaned forward to place her lips just above the head of my cock: placing us in an impromptu 69 position on the bed!

The rest of the world quickly faded into the distance as I wrapped my mouth around her flawless sex and licked her juicy cunt for the very first time.

To my delight the teen rocker was completely shaved clean and had a tiny piercing through her clit, a tiny barbell which I immediately stimulated it with my tongue, riling a series of groans from her.

"Oh. Wow." Miley quipped. "That looks so fucking hot!"

The others now watched as all civility flew right out the window and Taylor and I proceeded to devour each other right there on the bed.

"FUCK you've got a succulent little cunt!" I hissed from between her legs.

Momsen responded to this comment by spitting on my cock and sucking it into her mouth, causing my hips to buck up off the bed to the action. She then withdrew with a loud pop, repeated the procedure, and used her fingers to massage my balls.

But it was a moment later that I almost jumped out of my skin when I felt another mouth suddenly make contact with my nuts, and realized that Liz had decided to join the fray.

In fact, not only was Gillies now bathing my testicles in her warm spit, but her lips dipped lower between my legs and she proceeded to lick my taint.

At this point I was panting heavily, gasping for breath as I buried my tongue deep inside Taylor's tight little bunghole, my chin gnawing at her slit.

"UGH. Yes..." Taylor cried while arching her back sharply. "Stick your tongue...ooh...in my ass!!"

"Fuck-Yeah!" Miley moaned to the lewd display. "Stick your tongue in her ass again! That looks so hot and nasty!"

Hearing her voice, I then urged her closer, and quickly found her sex with my fingers.

The four of us made quite the scene as I now lay there handcuffed to the bed in a 69 with Taylor, while Liz rimmed my ass, and Miley squirming naked beside the bed with two of my fingers stuffed inside her shaved cunt!

Looking up I could see the singer shut her eyes and loll her head back in ecstasy while she cupped her own breasts. She almost appeared to be in some kind of daze, and for a moment I thought she was going to lean over to kiss me. However, what she did next absolutely took my breath away.

I was taken aback when instead of kissing me, Miley speared out her tongue and plunged it inside Momsen's twitching little orifice.

"Fuck!" I groaned approvingly as I watched Miley keenly lick her friends (gaping) bunghole right before my very eyes.

The "Can't Be Tamed" singer diligently probed and prodded her friend's anus with her tongue which sent Taylor into the stratosphere. Thinking quickly, I then buried my face back into Momsen's wet cunt and the two of us double-teamed her.

The rock goddess was absolutely beside herself, thrashing about wildly as we probed both her holes at the same time. At one point we even stopped to share a sloppy wet kiss before we continues to feast on the leggy starlet.

Satisfied with her efforts, Miley then moved down to join Liz on the bed where they shared in the cock sucking duties together, each of them taking turns to either lick, suck, or nibble at various areas of my organ.

I now lay there moaning and panting while getting serviced by all three ladies at once, still restrained to the bed by my wrists as my cock throbbed at bursting point.

Taylor ultimately sat up straight over my face and proceeded to grind her hips back and forth as I drove her over the edge: stabbing her cunt and ass with my tongue.

"Yes. Eat my ass." she hissed through gritted teeth. "Get right up in there!"

I happily obliged, and ate her shit-pipe for all I was worth.

A moment later the slender teen exploded in orgasmic bliss and showered my mouth with her tangy essence, as I moved my mouth back to her cream-filled sex and relished her copious juices which dripped down the sides of my chin.

"Wow. Really?" Miley remarked to the extraordinary display. "Is he really that good?"

"OMG. Miley..." Momsen gasped breathlessly. "You have no idea. This guy can eat some serious ass!"

As Taylor dismounted my face and collapsed beside me on the bed, Miley took it upon herself to find out for herself, and eagerly straddled my head.

"Go ahead." she challenged. "Eat my ass!"

I could only growl with glee as she shoved her succulent cheeks into my face and insisted I rim her to completion.

"Rub your cunt." I moaned from below.

"Huh?"

"Play with your clit." I repeated. "While I tongue-fuck your tight little ass Miley."

"Mm. Okay." she purred in agreement. "You've got a deal...but you better make me cum."

Meanwhile as this exchange went on, I suddenly winced slightly as Elizabeth took this opportunity to climb up on top of me and impaled herself over my cock.

I now lay there moaning and squirming as both Miley and Elizabeth used me like some sort of recreational toy, riding my face and hips at the exact same time.

Without wasting another minute Liz immediately proceeded to hump up and down and fucked me hard and fast, her mouth agape as she moaned out loud and rode me like a bucking bronco.

"UGH. YES. YES. YES!" she yelled out euphorically.

"OHHH! EAT MY TIGHT ASS!!" Miley shouted in unison. "MAKE ME CUM YOU FUCK!!"

I took my mouth away for just a moment to hiss up at the moaning singer.

"Miley," I panted. "Get off my face and on my cock you little slut!"

"Yeah?" she replied lustfully before I raised my head and took her clit between my teeth.

To my amusement this action seemed to take her breath away, and caused her eyes to flutter and roll into the back of her head.

"Get on my cock right now!" I insisted. "I gotta fuck this ass!!"

"Oh. Yeah?" she sighed through half-slitted eyes as I chewed on her clit some more. "You gonna fuck my sweet ass?"

"You better fucking believe it!" I snapped back while resisting against the handcuffs above me.

Fortunately for her I was well restrained otherwise god knows what I would have done to her at that exact moment in time.

I couldn't remember being so turned on in all my life. In an instant Miley hopped off my face as Liz smiled and happily conceded, swapping positions with the pop-tart.

A moment later my view was obstructed once again as Elizabeth took her place over my mouth and now squatted directly over my head.

Without warning she immediately overwhelmed my tongue with her butt and I couldn't help but grin as I was treated to the third teen derriere in as many minutes.

"Mm." she moaned above me. "I've been waiting all night for this. Come on. Fuck my ass with your tongue!"

I now tongued and rimmed the brunette's backdoor as I felt Miley grasp my cock with her prominent hand and carefully guide me into her tiny sphincter.

We both moaned as my bulbous head slowly squeezed it's way passed her snug ring and finally nestled inside her rectum.

"Ugh. Fuck." The teen harlot let out as she crammed more of my needy cock into her butthole.

"OMG. Yes." Elizabeth supplemented above me, as I opened my eyes to see her rubbing her distended, swollen clit.

"Oh. Shit. Oh. Shit. I'm gonna cum!" she stammered incoherently while rubbing herself. "You're gonna make me cum!!"

"Do it." I hissed from below. "Cum for me. Come all over my face Liz!"

A moment later I was shocked to my very core as Liz Gilles not only came but suddenly GUSHED above me, and actually squirted her juice all over my face and chest, utterly bathing me in her tangy essence.

"OH! You dirty little bitch!" Miley yelped before springing off my hips and watching as her colleague peed uncontrollably.

"OH FUCK!" I recoiled with surprise while essentially being urinated on. "You nasty little slut!"

"Wow." Taylor giggled evilly. "That's so fucking nasty. You're such a dirty girl Liz."

"OMG. OMG. OMG." Gillies sighed out of breath. "I-I couldn't help it! I couldn't hold it in any more."

"Well you certainly showed him who's boss."

The ladies all laughed at their own humor as I lay there covered in the actresses cunt-sap, my entire chest and lower body completely saturated.

"You girls are fucking crazy you know that." I muttered from the bed. "Really bad girls."

"Fuck yeah." Miley countered before sidling up to Taylor and sharing a heated kiss. "And don't you forget it."

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome start, bring on the next chapter!

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

FANTASTIC ! Can't wait for more !

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Really amazing

7. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely fantastic and incredibly hot. All three girls fit so well and each brought their own to the party. Topping this chapter is going to be a challenge, but I'm eager to see if it can be done!

9. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome story, keep them coming =D

11. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic story man, keep up with this story line for sure!