Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Knockout" with Chloe Moretz

Post Thanks / Like

Default "Knockout" with Chloe Moretz

"KnockOut"
    With Chloe Moretz
    Written by Thugnificent

DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story contains graphic sexual situations, if you are under age or easily offended STOP READING!
    A/N: hey guys this is my first story, i know im new but i've been working on it for a while so i hope you enjoy reading as much as i did writing, any criticism would be greatly appreciated, enjoy!!!

Life was hard before that fateful day at the gym. It was hard to get by on the salary a rookie boxer, but I somehow managed. Seventeen and ready to take on the boxing world, I quickly hurried to the gym after my daily morning run.

"What's up, Bobby?" I greeted my close friend and fellow boxer.

"My man," he said returning the pound.

I quickly went to the locker room to change as I realized I was late. After a few minutes I was in my sweats and tank-top ready for my routine. I hopped on the stationary bike and ran for twenty minutes before I heard my phone ring, I ignored at first but as it kept ringing I quickly reached for my bag to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Yo, Nando," I quickly recognized my cousin Chris.

"Oh, hey Chris," I answered.

"Yo my man you doing something tonight?" he asked waiting for my answer.

"No, why?" I responded.

"Frank is throwing a party and you've got to go," he added.

"What time?" I asked.

"I'll pick you up at around eight," he said.

"Sounds good, I'll see you then," I hung up as I oddly noticed a strange tone to his words but I brushed it off and finished my routine.

I took a quick shower and rapidly put my clothes as I knew a big night was ahead of me. Bobby was close friends with a Hollywood Producer who was throwing a party for his son Frank, who happens to go to my school. Frank openly boasted the party at school and how some actors and photographers were going to be there. Saying my last goodbyes to my gym members I headed home to prepare.

"Hurry up!!!" yelled Chris from his car parked outside my building. Jesus how inpatient is my cousin?

"See you later mom," I waved my mother good bye and I ran down the stairs to meet my cousin.

"Damn, where you going sexy? Chris joked as I approached his car wearing my best clothes.

"Hurry we'll be late," I reminded him as he started the car and drove off.

The party itself was unbelievable as the scene had lit up. Frank's mansion looked even more beautiful than usual as the night light shined.

"Nando, you made it!!" I turned to see Frank wearing an expensive suit.

"Happy birthday, bro," I hugged him as he returned the hug then redirecting me inside.

I almost ran inside suddenly I was stopped dead in my tracks by security.

"Name?" asked the muscular man as he looked through his clip board.

"Fernando Rosario," I answered.

He confirmed it then let me pass, I gave him a dirty look, which to my amusement he returned it. Frank then immediately started to introduce me to all the starlets at this party, ranging from Selena Gomez to Miley Cyrus.

Out of nowhere a beautiful young blond teen caught my attention as she chatted with her friends by the bar. Although out of all her stunning features the one thing that couldn't escape my thought were her full Caucasian breasts being exhibited by her revealing black dress.

I honestly I couldn't take my eyes of her as she quickly noticed my leering and smiled right at me. I studied her body from head to toe then returned to her supple breasts as she then saw what my true intentions where.

"Wanna meet her?" Frank asked bluntly, appearing out of nowhere.

"Of course," I responded, as we headed to greet the beautiful young star.

"Chloe! glad you came," Frank said as he hugged her gently.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world Frankie," she returned his hug with a smile on her face.

"Frankie??" I thought to myself.

"Who's your friend?" she added while smiling at me.

"Chloe this is---" Frank started to say then I rudely interrupted him.

"Fernando Rosario," I nervously said while shaking her soft hand.

"Nice to meet you," she said politely.

"Oh, the pleasure is all mine," I added bluntly, then we busted out laughing at how perverted I just sounded.

Frank left with Chloe's friends and finally gave us some privacy.

Chloe and I got to know each other better, but all I could think about was her tight teenage body in that hot little dress.

"So what was it like filming Kick-Ass?" I asked crossing my right leg over my lap trying to hide the erection boiling in my pants.

"It was fun but I was so---" she started to say when some asshole bumped onto her spilling his drinks.

"Watch it, you crazy bitch!" he hissed at her.

"Up yours asshole," she countered angrily.

"What did you say to me?" he said grabbing her by her throat.

I was thrown into a rage as I send a quick right hook to his jaw sending him to the floor, Chloe following.

He stood up and got in an awkward fighting stance and swung at me, I weaved his punch then knocked him out cold by landing a one-two combo to the jaw. Security quickly came to the scene and threw me out. Frank's father was furious but all I worried about was Chloe, what she okay after taking a hit to the floor like that?

"What happened bro?" Frank asked as he stopped my pacing around his pool.

"I don't know Frank, I don't take disrespect to women too lightly," I answered pacing around the back yard then suddenly
    Frank looked over my shoulder as I felt a light tap on my back.

Chloe stood there holding some ice to her injured eye as she looked at me with anger.

"Chloe I'm so---" I began to say when she suddenly wrapped her hands around my neck and placed a soft, passionate kiss on my lips.

"Are you angry?" I asked looking into her sweet eyes.

"Are you crazy?" she said looking angry again, lifting my chin she kissed me again.

"Any guy who can stand up for me like that deserves my gratitude," she said with a sexy grin on her face.

"Well, I'll be on my way," Frank said before leaving us alone, I kind of hated him and thanked him for that.

"Are you okay?" I said with concern in my voice. I removed the ice to see a nice shiny black eye this asshole had given her beautiful face.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me," I added.

"I do," she said confusing me.

I gave her a weird look then he grabbed my hand and we snuck back into the house, climbing some stairs we reached a guest room.

She gestured me to sit on the bed as she locked the door behind us.

"What are we doing up here?" I asked.

"Like I said, I owe you," she responded with a smile on her face. She leaned in for what I thought was a kiss but then she shockingly reached for my pants and unbuckled them.

"What are you---" I was cut off by her next move as she whipped out my throbbing cock then shoved it in her warm mouth.

"OH, SHIT!" I moaned loudly causing her to look up and see the reaction on my face, before she pulled my manhood out of her mouth.

"What? You don't like me?" she asked a little offended about what I had said.

"Are you Crazy? you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," I assured her.

"Prove it," she said while flashing me a sexy grin.

I tossed her on the bed and took of her sexy stilettos of and tossing them aside, I then went a reached up her dress and felt a thong that I slowly pull off her.

"Wow, and here I was thinking you didn't find me attractive," she giggled.

"Oh you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this," I said lowering myself towards her cleanly shaved twat.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

"From Rags To Bitches, Stop Hating Old Nigga!!!" - Thugnificent

Post Thanks / Like

Nice first story.

3. Thanks Thugnificent thanked for this post
    Likes Thugnificent liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks mike part 2 is coming up stay tuned

"From Rags To Bitches, Stop Hating Old Nigga!!!" - Thugnificent

5. Thanks viper2134 thanked for this post
    Likes liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Incredible first chapter and I like where this is going! This series is off to a great start.

7. Thanks Thugnificent thanked for this post