Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Knockout Part 3" with Chloe Moretz

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Knockout Part 3" with Chloe Moretz

"Knockout Part 3"
    With Chloe Moretz
    Written by: Thugnificent

This FICTIONAL story contains graphic sexual situations, if you are under age or easily offended STOP READING!

A/N: Hey guys, you have no idea what your support meant to me. Your feedback has inspired me to write more; although I love the “Knockout” series just as much as you do this will be the last chapter. But no worries I plan to return with more Chloe stories but right now I want to move on, anyway give me your feed back and I’ll let you guys pick who I write about next. Ariana Grande or Jennette McCurdy???

Life since that hot encounter at Frank's party has been sweet. I couldn't believe it's been a year since Chloe and I started dating. The Relationship itself was incredible I mean I'm dating Chloe fucking Moretz, I couldn't believe it. My career also took a big step as I quickly fought my way to being a contender.

"You ready yet?" I asked as Chloe finished up her hot shower.

"Just a sec," she responded," are you dressed?”

"Yea, just waiting for you babe," I responded," Hey, did bob call me?"

"Bob?" she asked confused. (Bob is my promoter)

She thought for a second then answered," oh yea, he said the fight is still on for November 15th,"

Before I could answer, I heard the water stop and the door open, as Chloe was standing in front of me only a towel covering her.

When I first met her she looked amazing but now I've been training her and really got her into shape. Her smooth, toned legs were only complemented by her new found curves she got after working out with me.

"What?" she smiled as she threw off the towel then began to pull up her panties.

"Nothing," I lied with a sly grin," nothing at all,"

"Come on, tell me," She demanded, “I thought you liked my new look," (referring to her body)

"Oh, I don't like it," I shrugged, which really seemed to piss her off as she started to approach me. Just before she could talk I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her softly on the lips.

"I love it," I whispered lustfully into her ear. Man, she had no idea how much she turned me on just the sound of her voice was enough to get me hard.

She returned my kiss, and then got up to resume dressing. I turn my attention completely off the TV and watched her dress herself, slowly.

"Pervert," she said flashing a sexy grin, who could blame me?

She finished dressing when suddenly the phone rang," Hello?" I greeted.

"Hey kid, how's it going?" Bob asked," you liking the new apartment?"

"It's great," I answered and I was truly grateful for the fight money Bob got me so I could finally move out of the Bronx.

"Good, listen I wanted to make sure you were all set to start your camp," he explained.

"I am, we start camp in three weeks," I responded.

"Good, listen I'll leave to enjoy the night with your lady, I'll talk to you tomorrow," he said his goodbye then hung up.

I turned to Chloe who looked stunning in a skin-tight red dress with the heels to match. Her hair wet and dangling sown covering her perky breasts.

"Wow," I was speechless as she gave me a quick twirl then her sexy laugh.

"You ready?" she asked pickup up her purse and adjusting her bra.

"Yea, let's head out," I answered

Tonight we celebrate our one year anniversary, which Chloe had no idea where I was taking her as I kept it a surprise.

We drove down to a fancy restaurant in 42nd street, that I always wanted to go but never had the money.

"OMG, looked at this place," she said holding my arm as we walked to the well dressed usher.

"Good evening sir, how can u help you?" he asked politely.

“I have a reservation for two under Fernando Rosario," I responded.

He looked through the list then smiled," oh yes Mr. Rosario, right this way," he gestured us to sit in a booth.

“Oh wow, Fernando you didn't have to do this," she said looking around the restaurant.

"I don't want to hear it," I said, “You deserve this, and more,".

She blushed at the comment before giving a kiss then looking through the menu.

A handsome waiter came to our table and took our orders, I ordered the lobster but Chloe went more humble with a salad.

We engaged in small talk but I could tell she had something on mind.

"What's wrong, you don't like this place," I asked," we can go somewhere else,"

"Oh no, this place is great." she said holding my hands," it's perfect,"

"So what's with the long face," I asked taking a sip of my wine.

"Why are you dating me?" she asked bluntly, I almost choked on my wine.

"What?" I asked puzzled," Why are you asking me that?"

"It's just that when we're together people look---" she began I cut her off guard with a kiss.

"Look Chloe, that night at Frank's party I just saw you as a one night stand but after getting to know the real you, it became mire than just sex," I explained, “I have feelings for you Chloe, if I want to be with you then I'll be with you, I don't give a fuck what anyone says,"

"Wow, I didn't know you felt like that," she was blushing noticeably," I thought I was another booty call,"

"Well you're not," I told her before the tender moment was interrupted by the waiter with our food.

"Lobster for the gentleman and salad for the lady," he said with a stupid look on his face," if you need anything just holler,"

"Mmm, you have to try this lobster," I fed Chloe a piece," well?"

"It's delicious," she responded savoring the lobster in her mouth. Watching those lips smack made my pants shorter.

We both knew this wasn't the real gift, so we finished our dinners and went back to the house were her real present was waiting for her.

"Take off your clothes," I told her as soon as we walk through the door locking it behind me.

She happily obliged, sliding off her dress then kicking off her heels.

I removed my tie before taking off my shirt and pants then kicked my shoes off as well.

She laid on the bed waiting for my next move. I gently began kissing her neck then slowly went down her body, kissing her breasts then thighs.

I came back up to shove my tongue in her mouth, to my surprise she had become a way better kisser than when we first met.

"Mmmm," she moaned in my mouth as I gently played with her puffy nipples.

I put them both in my mouth sucking them and covering them in saliva. I think I found her weak spot.

She started to rub my cock, but I took her hand off. She gave me a strange look.

"No, it's all you right now," I whispered, then unhooked her bra to release her beautiful breasts.

She was completely turned on by my tampering, I told to lay back and let me do all the work.

I spread her legs only to see that she was soaked. I stuck my finger deep inside her and tasted her juices.

"Yummy!!!" I said them gave her a taste. I pulled her red laced panties to her knees as she knew what's coming next.

Slurp by slurp she continued to yell my name," OH FUCK GO DEEPER, NANDO!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Shhh, there's people next door," I warned but she ignored me completely.

I delayed her orgasm by changing positions a few times but she didn't seem to mind when I finally sat her on my face.

“Cum for me baby!!!" I demanded just before she filled my mouth.

She trembled and started to grind against my face until the orgasm subdued.

"No can eat me like you do," she complemented
    before grabbing the throbbing pole in my boxers.

She gripped cock firmly then started to gently kiss and lick the top of my dick." It's been a year since I made this mine," she teased.

"Hell yea, it's all yours," I moaned. She responded by shoving my neat down her throat until she gagged, pulling out my saliva covered cock she positioned herself in the 69 position.

As she licked and sucked my cock instantly I reacted by shoving my face between her ass cheeks, and then shoved my tongue deep into her hole.

"Mmmm... You little ass eater," she moaned between slurps. Now at the edge, close to letting my load off I quickly took the back of her head and fucked her wet little mouth.

"Wait...Wait...I can't...breathe---," she started to say between thrusts, just then my eyes rolled back and I blasted my seed into her mouth.

I watched her suck the remainder off her fingers, then swallowed the whole load like the little pro she was.

"Mmm... Tasty," she said while licking her fingers.

I bent her over the bed, she hesitated slightly as she wasn't completely used to anal.

"When's the last time I had your ass?" I teased rubbing my tip against her tight brown hole.

"Not since after the Ramirez fight," she responded still fearing my cock.

I drove myself inch by inch causing her to yelp from time to time. I began to pound slow as I knew how she hated when I started fast.

"Faster!!!" she demanded, even surprising me.

I happily obliged and began to ram her as feeling ever inch inside her. I started to admire her tone, tight body. Her luscious hair waving side to side with every thrust, her moaning and the perfect O her mouth formed. She us truly a Beauty and I have a secret obsession which I never admitted to her.

"Oh fuck!!!" she moaned, sometimes her dirty talk shocked me. Who would think such filth would come from such a sweet face.

"You love that ass, don't you?" she whispered.
    “You know I do,” I answered giving her one last thrust before exploding in her stink hole.
    She positioned herself on the bed again, only this time she guided my cock to her dripping twat.
    Her mouth formed a perfect 0 as I pounded her senseless, “holy shit!!!” I was surprised that after a year of wild sex Chloe was still so tight.

“Oh fuck me!!!” she moaned, I still couldn’t get over who weird her dirty talk sounded.

She started moving her hips to my rhythm urging me on. On the verge of cumming she started to literary slap her ass against my cock pushing it deeper and deeper. “Ahhh…ahhh…fuck!!!” she moaned my juices mixing with hers.

We both dropped to the bed exhausted and giggling.

I got up to get the final part of tonight’s celebration, the red wine I got from the restaurant. I poured us both a glass full.

“Cheers,” I toasted, “to a night we’ll never forget,”

"From Rags To Bitches, Stop Hating Old Nigga!!!" - Thugnificent

2. Thanks Expect, soma80, viper2134, X42, , starbuk, sid9764_c, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Expect, soma80, X42, liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Look's like Jennette it is thanks for you feedback yossairian, I'll have the first chapter up soon.

4. Thanks X42 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great Story. Jenette.... Her great boobs inspire me so much!

6. Likes Thugnificent, liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great story. And how bout Jeanette and Arianna?

8. Thanks thanked for this post
    Likes X42, Thugnificent, liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mikewill81 View Post
    Great story. And how bout Jeanette and Arianna?
    not a bad idea....LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by soma80 View Post
    Great Story. Jenette.... Her great boobs inspire me so much!
    I know... me too :grin:

11. Likes soma80 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing end to the series. Loved it and I'm really looking forward to the next one with Jennette.

13. Thanks Thugnificent, thanked for this post
    Likes Thugnificent liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by X42 View Post
    Amazing end to the series. Loved it and I'm really looking forward to the next one with Jennette.
    Thanks X42, I'll have the first chapter up by tomorrow or Sunday.