Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Ice Cold" with Jennette McCurdy

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Ice Cold" with Jennette McCurdy

"Ice Cold"
    With Jennette McCurdy
    Written By Thugnificent

This FICTIONAL story contains graphic sexual situations, if you are under age or easily offended STOP READING!

Ever since I won the middleweight championship I've instantly turned into a star overnight. Sponsorship deals and commercial offers where practically knocking on my door. Not to mention posing with my belts and talk show appearances.

"Listen baby, I got a TV movie with Icarly or Victorious," said my agent Bonnie over the phone.

"I'll do Icarly," I responded, since I was a big fan of the show I thought why not?

"Good, I'll tell the producers and I'll have you fly out on Monday," she said.

Finally, I get to be on TV and be in a movie. My dreams were coming true.

Bonnie texted me the details about the movie and how it was about Nathan Kress (Freddie) challenging me to a fight. The title was "Ifight Fernando Rosario".

I could barely sleep that night from the excitement. Just in a few hours I was to meet some if my favorite TV stars.

The flight there was quiet but when we hit the town things got loud. Parties everywhere and restaurants packed, Hollywood was looking like Vegas.

We could barely get into the nick studios due to all the fans at the front gate.

"Ice Cold, ice cold, ice cold!" they chanted my nickname, I don't mean to brag but it was a great feeling.

We were finally able to drive trough the fans and sneak through the back door.

"Jesus, what the hell is wrong with your fans?" Bonnie panted as we literary had to run to close the door.

Just then I saw a beautiful blonde walking down the hallway. I finally realized it's my soon to be co-star Jennette McCurdy.

She flashed me a sexy smile then turned left into her dressing room. Her ass shifting side to side as she walked.

"Don't even think about it," Bonnie warned with some jealousy in her tone.

"What?" I tried to play dumb but she knew me too well.

"I know you mister, don't forget how I became you agent," she said giving my cock a friendly squeeze. Man, I almost forgot that crazy ass night in Vegas.

We headed to the board room; there all the cast and crew were seated.

"Ah, Fernando please take a seat," greeted the producer.

"Thank you," I responded politely.

"Now we can begin," he said before trailing off to talk about then plot and stage directions.

Jennette sat across from me, and she too was bored by the briefing. She flashed another smile that made me want to melt.

I tried to smile back but from her reaction all that came out was a lustful smirk.

She giggled loudly so the producer thought she really liked the plot, he soon turned all grateful.

After the meeting I took the time to go around and introduce myself to everyone. The camera and light crew were the most honored that someone actually gave a crap about them.

Jerry Trainor (Spencer) was just as hilarious in person along with Noah Muck (Gibby) who instantly made me chuckle.

Miranda Cosgrove was even more beautiful in person and I let her know it.

"Aw, you're so sweet," she was brightly blushing at my comment.

"Your not so bad yourself," she complimented then poked my chest.

Just before I could answer I felt a light tap on my shoulder, and turned to see the bodacious blonde.

"Hey I'm Jennette, I'm actually a big fan of yours," she said then politely shook my hand.

"Likewise, I really like what you do on the show," I responded noticing our awkwardly long hand shake.

"Yeah?" she asked clearly flattered," I love when you knocked out Gomez," she then mimicked the punch.

"Well anyways, I'm looking forward to working with you," she said before heading off to her dressing room again.

"Looks like you made a good impression on her," Miranda snapped me out of my trance.

"Were going to have a party to celebrate the film, you want to come?" she insisted.

"But we haven't even started filming," I pointed out.

"Yeah, it's an old tradition around here," she responded.

"Okay, I'll be there." I accepted.

She smiled then headed off to tell the rest of the cast.

The party was being held at some teen longue, so no alcohol.

The party itself wasn't bad but things got crazy after Jennette snuck in a flask and started getting drunk.

"Come dance with me," she invited, clearly drunk.

"I'm not much of a dancer," I admitted, and it's true I can't dance to save my life.

"Oh come on, I'll do all the work," she pulled me to the dance floor just before a reggae song started.

She grinded her fine ass all over my crotch, she even looked up to see her effect on me.

I was dazed by her beauty, studying her curves as she pressed her self against me.

Moments before the song was over she turned around and faced me, she leaned in to what I thought was a kiss but instead vomited all over me.

"Oh god, I'm sorry!" she apologized then ran off to the bathroom.

"Jennette! wait!!!" I ran after her.

I looked around the bathroom but she was no where to be found. I finally heard her puking in a stall.

"Jennette, you okay?" I asked with concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she answered before coughing up the last of her drink.

"Come out," I told her.

"No, I don't want you to see me like this," she said with embarrassment.

"It's okay, I'm not here to judge you," I assured her.

She finally opened the stall and stumbled out. She still looked beautiful in her tight blue dress, except her bloodshot eyes.

"What the hell was in this?" I asked holding the flask.

"Tequila, Vodka and some rum," she responded then wiped her mouth.

"We got to get you home," I insisted," look at you, you can barely stand,"

She tried to hesitate but I finally got her in my car and managed to drive her home.

She could barely get out of the car so I carried her to her bedroom.

I laid her down on the bed, which strangely turned me on.

"Can you help me with my dress?" she pleaded. I quickly nodded in agreement.

She kicked her heels off then started to slide out if her dress to which I helped her to do.

She now laid in nothing but a black bra and skimpy thong, she begged me to stay but I refused.

"Oh come on, it's just a sleep over," she quipped but I saw the look in her eyes.

"Jennette, you're drunk," I told her while holding her soft warm hand, “get a good night's rest and I'll see you Tomorrow," I started to leave but she stopped me with a wild question.

"Fernando, do you think I'm pretty?" she asked with a sad look on her face.

"I think you're one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen," I answered honestly.

"Prove it," she said with a lustful look in her eyes.

"What?" I laughed at her dare, “good night Jennette," I started to leave.

"I see the way you look at me," she said then sat up, “I know you want me,"

"Jennette... I wouldn't feel right if I did this," I told her. Surprisingly she stopped and thanked me for bringing her home.

On the drive back home I felt guilt and stupidity. The girl I've always dreamed of sleeping with threw herself at me and I denied.

Describing the next day as awkward is an understatement. She couldn't even look me in the eyes.

“Thanks," she finally mumbled during a break.

"For what?" I asked.

"For not taking advantage of me last night," she whispered.

"Oh, no problem," I whispered back,” like I said it wouldn't feel right,"

"If we could just keep that between us," she gestured.

"Oh, I don't know," I teased," I think you owe me,"

"Really?" she joked back," well how can I repay you?"

"I've got something in mind," I answered.

I told her to meet me in her dressing room after the next scene. She happily agreed.

We filmed the last scene for today a little early so everyone thought they'd hang out for a few hours. I looked around for Jennette by couldn't find her anywhere.

"Psst!!!" she whispered from her slightly opened dressing room door.

I walked in to investigate then saw something that blew my mind.

Jennette laid on the couch wearing nothing but a robe to cover her. She stood up and opened her robe revealing her plumb round breasts and toned oiled legs.

"Holy shit!!!" I could literary felt my mouth drop.

She blushed at my reaction then threw the robe off completely.

She dropped to her knees and started to rub the erection in my shorts.

I tried to speak but she zipped my shorts down and shoved my whole length in her mouth.

She took my while cock into her throat making herself gag. She pulled meat out, bathing the tip in saliva.

Jennette stood up and pulled her panties down throwing them in my face.

I inhaled he scent which made her gasp sarcastically.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this," she admitted walking towards me...

TO BE CONTINUED...

"From Rags To Bitches, Stop Hating Old Nigga!!!" - Thugnificent

2. Thanks X42, Tommyboy2608, soma80, starbuk thanked for this post
    Likes X42, soma80 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats cruel cutting it off there :P, but anything with Jennette in is so worth it! When will be getting the next part?

4. Thanks Thugnificent thanked for this post
    Likes Thugnificent liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyboy2608 View Post
    Thats cruel cutting it off there :P, but anything with Jennette in is so worth it! When will be getting the next part?
    Ill the next part up by tonight, I hope you like the series so far.

Post Thanks / Like

Anything with jennette is great, the girl doesn't get enough love considering shes one of the most beautiful celebrities in the world. I have a crazy amount of love her. The stories great, really looking forward to the next part.

7. Thanks Thugnificent thanked for this post
    Likes Thugnificent, liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyboy2608 View Post
    Anything with jennette is great, the girl doesn't get enough love considering shes one of the most beautiful celebrities in the world. I have a crazy amount of love her. The stories great, really looking forward to the next part.
    Thanks for your feedback, and I completely agree with you. Jennette is smoking hot yet people don't give her the credit and attention she deserves. Doesn't that just piss you off?

Post Thanks / Like

Your right, I mean shes great on iCarly, her acting was what made me like it but she can do way better and yeh it does.

10. Likes Thugnificent liked this post