List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Toluca Lake" with Joanna "JoJo" Levesque

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Toluca Lake" with Joanna "JoJo" Levesque

Toluca Lake
    With Joanna "JoJo" Levesque
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, anal
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

It was just another glorious morning in Southern California as I made my way to the local gym in Toluca Lake, North Hollywood. Fortunately for me it was well before midday and the private sports club appeared to be deserted for the most part.

With the entire place to myself, I hit up the weight room almost immediately and started on my daily regime when I glanced across the way and noticed a very attractive brunette running on the treadmill by herself.

Watching her for a few minutes, I had to admit that she certainly had a great little body, a remarkable hourglass figure with strong legs, large natural breasts, and an ass worth dying for.

Admiring her physique, it was only a minute later that I realized just who she was. If I didn't know any better I could swear that the buxom jogger I was leering at was none other than singer-turned-actress Joanna "JoJo" Levesque.

"Whoa, what a great ass." I heard myself say, as I watched her step off the treadmill and wander over to the elliptical machine.

By the time I finished with my daily routine I glanced over at the aerobics area one final time but was disappointed to see that JoJo had already gone.

Shrugging my shoulders, I grabbed my things and headed upstairs for some relaxing time in the sauna and soon took a seat and exhaled contently as the steam filled room went to work on my sore and aching muscles.

Caught up in a daydream, I was suddenly startled out of my reverie when I felt the door open and looked up to see the woman in question, the same girl I had been reminiscing about, Joanna Levesque enter the room.

To my delight, JoJo wandered into the small space and took a seat directly opposite me with her towel, as I tried my best not to stare at her skimpy attire and gulped quietly to myself as I realized that her meager ensemble simply consisted of a two piece bikini which featured a sexy thong at the back.

Lying down on her towel, I'm sure the alluring brunette could feel my eyes on her because a minute later she smiled and broke the silence with a question.

"Um, do you know what time it is?" she asked, apparently referring to the broken clock above us. "Just want to make sure I don't overdo it today."

"Should be fine," I told her. "I just got in myself. I think 20mins is more than enough."

With that said, the two of us proceeded to make small talk and I was actually surprised at how friendly and flirtatious she appeared to be.

The chemistry between us was undeniable as she openly flirted and giggled at everything I said, and I also noticed that despite the stifling heat, her nipples appeared to be noticeably erect and pressed against the thin fabric of her bikini top.

"Was she actually getting turned on just lying here talking to me?" I wondered. "Were her nipples in fact puffy? Wow."

Nonetheless, we continued to chat and took turns pouring water onto the hot stove when I was soon taken aback as the singer bluntly asked me if I knew who she was, claiming that she only enjoyed coming to the gym at this time of the morning so as to avoid guys who would constantly followed and harass her.

Thinking quickly I faked ignorance to her celebrity status which appeared to work.

"Are you sure you're famous?" I teased. "I mean you're definitely sexy enough to work in Hollywood, but I don't think I've seen any of your work."

JoJo giggles as I then apologized for not knowing who she was, but this actually pleased and reassured her that I had no ill will towards her or her career.

It was during this conversation that Joanna sat up quickly to take a sip of water and I immediately grabbed at her neck, and mentioned something about pulling a nerve in her shoulder.

Feeling helpful, I jokingly remarked about giving her a quick neck rub to relieve the pain but to my delight the busty brunette accepted.

"Would you really?" she asked sincerely. "I'd really appreciate it. I think it'd really help."

"Sure, why not." I offered, before I instructed her to come over and take a seat on the bench below me, between my feet, so I could work on the affected area.

Pausing for a moment she then added, "Wait, you're not a stalker or something like that are you?"

"Hardly." I laughed, as I added another splash of cold water over the coals and treated us to some steam.

"Besides," I teased. "You're the one coming on to me remember?"

The gorgeous brunette faked shock and opened her mouth before she playfully swatted her hand across my knee and came over. The tension and foreplay between us was definitely escalating.

A minute later I now sat there with the sexy brunette seated between my legs while I gently massaged and caressed her tender neck and shoulders.

To say I was aroused at this point would be the understatement of the century, as I actually grew concerned that I was so hard that I might nudge her in the back of the head with my erection.

Nevertheless, JoJo simply closed her eyes and cooed in pleasure as I pampered her with my fingers.

"Mm...wow." she purred erotically. "Have you done this before? You've definitely got great hands."

"Thanks," I grinned from above her. "Just happy to help I guess. Just doing my part for Hollywood."

Caressing her flesh, JoJo continued to sigh softly as I felt her body literally surrender to my touch.

We carried on this way for the longest time, my hands continually working their magic and stroking and caressing her soft skin when the next thing I knew I felt her reach up and grab my hands and guide them over the front portion of her body, in the vicinity of her collar bone and chest.

"Um, how about here?" she whispered seductively. "Can you massage me here?"

"S-Sure," I stammered as my fingers now lingered all around her soft flesh and I had to fight the urge to just reach down and grab her tits with both hands.

"Mm...god I love a good massage." she purred as she pulled her long hair to one side and titled her head. "It really gets the blood pumping, you know what I mean?"

Truer words had never been spoken, as I actually felt my cock twitch with excitement inside my pants and cleared my throat with nervousness. Judging from the way my hands now trembled around her neck, I'm sure she noticed it too.

Once again the singer encouraged me to go further, and taking my wrists yet again she smiled as she gently guided them even lower down her body to leave them resting directly over her soft, natural breasts.

"Jesus," I let out, at the sheer suppleness of her boobs.

"Mm, how about here?" she almost whispered, as she looked back over her shoulder and encouraged me to fondle her.

I happily obliged, and proceeded to gently grope and squeeze her tremendous tits with both hands before I leaned over and kissed the delicate nape of her neck, tasting the salty residue which lingered there.

"God you smell good." I told her as I brushed my lips over her ears and neck, and across her jaw line before kissing her on the lips.

Our tongues almost immediately wrestled against one another as I now palmed and molested her athletic body with both hands. Moments later I sat back in the sauna admiring the scene before me, as JoJo grunted and rode me enthusiastically.

I now sat back and watched intently as that same round rump which I had been marveling at earlier now bounced up and down my hard rod.

Finding the laces of her bikini top, I helped her untie it and flicked it away from her body leaving her completely topless and exposed in the public sauna.

After working my length inside of her, the "RV" star began to move her body in earnest and scratched at my back trying to hold on. It had been a while since I had enjoyed a pussy as tight and yet utterly sopping wet as hers.

All I could do was concentrate as I continued to feed her long, deep strokes. JoJo had been so long deprived from cock that she was working her hips and attempting to climax as if she might never get a chance again.

She felt the first stirrings of a release building up inside of her and just when she thought she was going to climax and spill her juices all down my shaft, I stopped mid thrust.

"OMG! No! Don't stop!" she panted breathlessly. "Please! Fuck me! What are you doing?"

"Come here!" I insisted. "And bend over! I've just got to get a piece of that ass!"

There I insisted that she get on all fours and arch her back and stick out that rump, before I entered her from behind and aggressively snapped her head back by her hair, which took her breath away as I proceeded to pound into her repeatedly.

"UGH! ohmygod. ohmygod. ohmygod." she chanted into the bench as I fucked her for all I was worth.

There I ran my hands over her luscious round butt and whispered into her ear.

"God you've got a great fucking ass, baby." I crooned. "Let me fuck you nice and slow for a minute."

JoJo moaned approvingly as we soon found a steady pace.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good." she moaned. "Faster. Please. Faster!"

"At the rate I'm going," I admitted. "I could cum at any minute. You're just so fucking sexy...and so fucking wet!"

Joanna didn't know if I was lying or not but at this point she didn't seem to care as she willingly spread her legs further and bend right over for me, placing her face against the bench below her and granting me full access to that majestic butt.

I took this opportunity to reach over and grasp at her perfectly formed breast, as they swung erotically beneath her and squeezed those puffy, swollen nipples between my fingers as I fucked her hard.

Without thinking I instinctively smacked her ass, causing her to jump with surprise. JoJo was not usually into such kinky things, but something about this spontaneous fuck apparently opened a new level of mischief in her personality.

Instead of complaining she grunted back at me over her shoulder.

"Ugh! Yes!"she moaned. "I've been a bad girl! Fuck me!"

Hearing this admission, I smacked her butt again only this time harder.

"Yeah?" I hissed. "Say it again. I want to hear you say it over and over again."

*SMACK*

"Ugh! I've been a very bad girl!" Joanna moaned more audibly. "Teach me a lesson."

Smacking her again, I now marveled at the way her buttocks shook from side to side as I pummeled her. At this point JoJo could only whimper as I continued to fondle her breast with one hand and give her butt some punishment with the other.

"Please..." the actress almost sobbed, as I buried most of if not all of my cock into her dripping wet cunt.

"Fuck it!" I suddenly hissed spontaneously, "You know what I'd really like to do right now?"

Without waiting for her to answer, I withdrew my cock from behind her legs and before she had time to whine or object, I rubbed the end of my bell-end against her puckered little butthole and pushed forward, sinking several inches of my manhood into her tight backdoor.

"OMG!" she gasped with bewilderment, apparently still surprised that I would have the gall to take her backdoor without even hinting or asking for her permission.

Just like the encounter, it was a pure spur of the moment decision on my part. Clutching her hips firmly in both hands, I stopped her from instinctively squirming away from me.

"Give it a minute, baby." I panted from behind her, as my cock slowly nestled its way further inside her.

"OMG! Take it out!" she initially resisted, as the pain was initially unbearable.

I put a stop to her objections almost immediately as I reached over and grabbed a handful of her hair and directed her to lean back and kiss me hard on the lips...the entire time as my cock nestled further inside her derriere.

"Please," she started to whimper before I thrust my hips forward and took her breath away.

"Ugh! Oh god! Ooh! Please!"

Clutching her in my arms, I moved my hips yet again and kissed her hard on the mouth while I cupped her tits and whispered into her ear.

"You sexy fucking bitch. Take it!" I growled. "Take that hard dick in your ass!"

"Oh god!" was her only reply, before I insisted she spear out her tongue and kiss me like she mean it.

Despite her initial reluctance, JoJo soon came around and in fact seemed to respond favorably to my heavy handedness. Holding her tight, I now proceeded to move my hips more liberally and proceeded to actually fuck her sweet, sweet ass.

"How's that now? Huh?" I asked her between kisses. "You like that, baby? You like getting that sweet ass fucked in the sauna?"

"Ugh! Yeah!" she almost moaned. "Fuck yeah! Don't stop! Keep fucking me!"

"Fucking you were baby?"

"In my..." she panted breathlessly. "In my ass! Keep fucking my sweet ass!"

Hearing these words from her, I immediately pushed her forward to place her in the more traditional doggy-style position and began to rail into her from behind, marveling at her tight passageway and the way my balls now slapped loudly against her gleaming slit, driving us both crazy with pleasure.

"OMG! You're balls!" she moaned a moment later. "You're gonna make me come like that!"

Taking deep long thrusts I growled, "So do it! Cum all over that cock, you little whore!"

Hearing this, JoJo seemed to lose her mind and cried out loud as she began to wiggle her hips back against me, temping me to pick up the pace and really fuck her intently.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she grunted erotically. "Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Harder! Yes!"

A moment later her orgasm took hold, and she shrieked out loud at the top of her lungs.

Pulling out at the very last moment, JoJo then yelled something incoherent before she flipped over and insisted that I hold my load as she dropped to her knees before me and demanded that I cum in her mouth.

Naturally I was only too happy to oblige and granted her wish.

"Oh! Don't waste it! Don't you dare waste it!" she hissed up at me as I gripped my cock and exploded all over her pretty tongue and face.

"Jesus!" I let out, as I realized I had only known her for all of twenty minutes and already we were engaging is some very nasty and hot ass-to-mouth action.

Getting her just rewards, the singer smacked her lips together and smiled up at me, her entire face and body gleaming in perspiration.

"Mm...protein." she quipped. "You can't waste great protein like that."

Falling back against the bench I had to laugh, and we shared a giggle together.

"So, same time next week?" I joked, as she responded by winking up at me.

"I guess I won't ask you for your phone number," I added. "That way we can keep this nice and casual, and fun."

"Definitely." she beamed. "I like that idea. You read my mind."

With that said, the actress/singer grabbed her things and left the sauna as I helped myself to a quick shower and went home, eager to call a friend and tell him about the incredibly encounter I had experienced.

However, when I called Scott up he instead had an incredible story of his own, and insisted that I drop everything and come along with him to some local pool party.

"Did you hear what I just said?" he blared. "I hooked up with Miley Cyrus last night and she's invited me over to a pool party at her place today!"

"Bullshit!" I said, naturally assuming that he was only saying it so as to try and outdo my own incredible tale.

"Tell you what," he countered. "Be ready in an hour and I'll swing by your place and take you with me."

"Are you sure?" I replied. "You sure I won't be a third wheel?"

"I'm almost positive she'll have some hot friends for you to hook up with there." he claimed.

"Okay, you sold me." I quipped, eager to tag along. "See you in an hour, bro."

...to be continued.

2. Thanks Chitown, uk_guy555, mikewill81, wkb, viper2134, X42, neverhappen thanked for this post
    Likes LA0524, Chitown, wkb, viper2134, X42, neverhappen, liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been lurking for a while now but I take this opportunity to say...YES! YES! YES! Been waiting for such a story for a while, specially with that incredible piece of ass. That Jojo girl was practically begging for it with her twitter pictures. Amazing as always.

4. Thanks , TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just incredible. Great story and Jojo is to me what Miley is to you (from what I've been reading) so this was a very hot story.

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing as always. Been waiting for Jojo to reappear. Now all we need is mor Miranda Cosgrove!

8. Thanks , TPG thanked for this post