Backstage Pass 2
With Katy Perry, Hayden Panettiere, and Selena Gomez
Written by TPG
CODES: MFF, blowjob, oral, anal, rim
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

Taking in a deep breath, I admired the scene before me for a moment before I dove right in and proceeded to eat Hayden Panettiere's sopping wet minge. There I keenly sucked her delicate folds into my mouth and savored her tangy essence.

At this point I can honestly say that I was so worked up and dizzy with excitement that I was actually getting drunk on her precious wet sap juice, as I now slithered my tongue up and down her creamy slit and briefly delved inside her tiny hole, making her moan with delight as I explored her intently.

Hayden literally trembled uncontrollably as I now proceeded to fuck her body with my tongue, her entire body braking out in tiny goose pimples as I opened her legs even further apart and now left her to lie there totally and utterly spread for my amusement.

"Oh...keep doing that." Hayden purred under her breath as she raised her arms above her head and sighed contently.

Noting this behavior I couldn't help but think how she was literally offering me her entire body.

"Mm yeah... suck on my clit, please." she added, as she turned her head to the side and closed her eyes and reveled in the blissful sensation surging up and down her spine.

Naturally, I did not need to be asked twice and I happily obliged, eating and feasting on her 22-year-old pussy like it was my god given right. Suckling her clit, I noisily slurped her sex into my mouth a few times before I returned to licking the full length of her hairless mound, causing her to shiver to my touch.

"Such a pretty little cunt." I muttered under my breath before carefully adding a single digit into her pussy.

Feeling bold, I soon grew eager and impatient and added another finger to the mix and proceeded to fumble around inside her. This impromptu probing seemed to have the desired effect, and I soon began to eat her slit while fingering her at the same time.

"Ooh. Oh. Yes." she whimpered erotically, as her toes now curled and I grew more and more audacious.

Suddenly, I withdrew my slimy fingers from inside her hole and allowed them to drift lower between her legs.

This action caused her eyes to open momentarily, but before she could find the adequate words to object, I wrapped my lips entirely around her protruding clit and sucked it hard into my mouth while at the same time I gently eased my index finger into her tiny little butthole, penetrating her anus for the very first time.

A moment later the actress suddenly shrieked out loud at the top of her lungs and arched her back sharply as she thrashed about wildly on the sofa and came all over my face, her creamy goodness cascading over my tongue and filling my mouth with come as I plunged deeper still inside her delectable little box, gulping down her juices.

Suddenly I was surrounded by a deafly silence and while I lifted my head up from between her legs I detected a soft snoring sound and realized that Hayden had in fact climaxed so hard and contently that she had passed out and now drifted off to sleep.

I couldn't help but laugh with amusement at the unexpected turn of events, but at the same time grimaced with frustration as my lover had now fallen unconscious. I now sat there kneeling beside her on the sofa, my face covered in her pussy juice, trying to think of what to do next.

"Do I dare proceed?" I wondered. "And just have my seedy way with her despite being passed out?"

Just then, I heard a faint noise from the hallway which caught my attention and remembered that Katy and Selena were presumably in the shower together.

Feeling curious, I decided to take a look and quietly made my way down the hall and held my breath as I suddenly heard another moan emanate from one of the rooms.

Feeling bold, I snuck a peek into the bathroom but to my surprise found it empty, before I took a quick peek into the bedroom to in fact find the ladies on the bed.

There, Selena Gomez appeared to be naked for the most part with her friend Katy Perry also disrobed and now lying between her legs on her tummy, her head sandwiched between Selena's parted legs eating her teen pussy.

The scene before me was absolutely mind blowing, as Katy had the teenagers legs spread wide on the bed and now gently gnawed at her clit, shaking her head from side to side and driving the teen star wild with envy.

Watching them for a moment I could see that Gomez appeared to be in an almost trance like state, almost in the same state of mind as Hayden was in the other room, and seemed to be coming in and out of consciousness as her friend essentially molested her.

To my amusement this did not appear to bother Katy in the least as she happily continued to feast on the Latina's succulent cunt, her mouth making lewd sucking sounds as she casually suckled on her gleaming slit and relished her sex.

"You like that, huh?" Katy whispered to no one in particular, as Selena could only lie there with her eyes closed and her legs spread wide, whimpering involuntarily.

"Mm... you've got such a sweet little pussy, Selena." Katy teased. "So tight, and so wet. I could suck this clit for hours on end."

Just hearing her talk this way gave me instant wood much less the vision before me, and feeling bold I then took two more steps into the room before Katy turned to notice me there and smiled.

"Hey, what took you so long?" she teased, as I noticed that Perry's mouth and chin were gleaming with Selena's arousal.

"How does she taste?" I quipped as I approached them.

"Why don't you come over here and find out?" Katy offered.

"I think Hayden could use some of that tongue lashing out there as well." I snickered, as Katy placed her lips back around the Latina's mound and winked up at me.

Clearly, nothing was about to distract her from eating the teenagers pussy.

"Not before I get this little slut off first." she remarked. "Are you going to help me?"

I answered her suggestion by crawling up onto the bed and kneeling right beside Selena's angelic face, as she looked up at me through half slitted eyes and moaned involuntarily.

Just then, Selena moaned something incoherent to me before I took out my hard cock and gently tapping it against her open mouth, striking her bottom lip and teasing her with it.

There I continued to rub the head of my dick along her soft wet lips, when without warning I simply pushed forward and buried my sword inside the teens hot mouth.

To her credit the teenager did not resist me for a moment and she slowly unclenched her jaw and accepted my length, as my balls soon rested against her chin. Pulling back, I then proceeded to slide my shiny cock in and out of her warm mouth as Katy cooed with approval to this display and continued to eat her sex contently.

"Mm, watch this." I heard Katy say, as she then took Selena's legs in each hand and while spreading her limbs wide she bent down and proceeded to rim her backdoor.

This lewd action seemed to have an immediately affect on Gomez who moaned audibly around my cock and almost chomped down on me in the process.

"Mmppphhfff!" she let out faintly, as Katy grinned smugly to herself having apparently found the teens weak spot.

"Mm, looks to me like this prissy little bitch likes to have her ass eaten."

"Don't we all." I snickered, as I pulled my cock out and placed my balls in her mouth and insisted that Selena suck and lick them, which she did.

To my delight I soon discovered that each time Katy would eat her ass, it would cause the Latina to moan audibly and in turn the humming would vibrate against my balls making it feel extraordinary.

Still riled up from my earlier encounter with Hayden, I decided to fulfill at least one fantasy of the evening and reluctantly withdraw from Selena's wet mouth and moved to Katy's position between her legs.

"Oh wow, is that thing for me or her?" Perry quipped as she noticed how hard I was.

I guess the mere notion of what I was about to do next had me so worked up that even Katy noticed.

"I think it's about time this princess was deflowered, don't you?" I smirked, as I spat on the end of my cock and carefully rubbed the end of my bulbous bell end against her puckered butthole.

"Oh wow," Katy beamed. "Are you really going to take her ass?"

"You bet your sweet ass I am." I said, as I gently pushed forward.

The teen star could only wince and squirm about on the bed as I slowly filled her tight rectum, her hands gripping the sheets as I entered her puckered anus.

"Ooh yeah!" Katy cooed from beside me, her eyes wide and filled with lust as she watched me fuck Selena Gomez in the ass.

"Oh wow, look at that!" she added. "All the way in. Mm yeah, fill that little slut up with cock."

With that said, I slowly eased most of my length inside her impossibly tight passageway before I took hold of the singers ankles and placed her legs over my shoulders and began to move my hips back and forth, burying my manhood deeper inside the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star with each thrust.

Katy watched us intently as her own fingers seemed busy between her legs.

"Oh yeah!" she cheered on from beside me. "That's so fucking hot! Fuck her ass, Scott! Fuck her tight teen Latina ass!"

Watching the busty singer now openly frig herself beside me, I suddenly and instinctively pulled out of Selena's remarkable butt and without warning abruptly stuffed my shiny cock into Katy's moaning mouth, startling and silencing her momentarily.

"Here, suck my dick!" I hissed down at her. "Tell me how her ass tastes, Katy!"

Without hesitation, the "Teenage Dream" singer immediately took my pulsating length into the back of her throat and moaned with delight as she was forced to savor Selena's ass. While Perry was only too happy to swallow my cock, I reluctantly pulled out of her mouth a minute later and repeated the entire process.

Clutching Selena by the legs I entered her tight derriere and fucked her ass for several moments only to pull out and bury my pole back into Katy's now drooling mouth, her big blue eyes glaring up at me expectantly.

"Screw this!" I finally mumbled to myself, as I reveled in the fiendish three-way I had created. "I've just got to fuck you at least once, Katy!"

"Come on!" Katy almost dared me, as she immediately got up from the floor. "Let's fuck!"

The blunt remarks flying back and forth were no surprise considering the sexual tension between us.

I had been attracted to Katy for the longest time, and now this seedy encounter with her and the girls had pushed us both to the brink. With that said, Katy suddenly pushed me to the bed and without wasting another moment she rushed to straddle me.

Grasping my cock, she reached down to hold it with one hand as she carefully lowered herself down inch by inch, and slowly took me inside. Exhaling loudly, I looked up and marveled at the vision above me as the busty, buxom singer impaled herself.

The view of her large natural hanging breasts was extraordinary, and her cunt was surprisingly tight.

There I admired and studied her large, remarkable, heaving breasts before I looked up into her pretty face, her deep blue eyes and that shocking pink hair and her perfectly sculptured brows.

She was smiling dumbly at me with her lips slightly parted, staring into my eyes as I felt her cunt muscles constrict and release, constrict and release and envelope me fully. I could feel every morsel inch of her sex as I put my hands on her hips as she started to grind.

"Ooh, you feel that?" she purred while staring down at me.

"Are you going to show these young girls how it's done?" I smirked. "Show them how to get fucked!"

"Fuck yeah." Katy grunted through gritted teeth. "I'm going to ride this cock until you scream out my name."

"Yeah? Is that a promise?"

"Shit yeah!" Katy vowed. "I'm going to fuck you till you scream."

As she spoke, I felt the head of my cock bottom out inside her before she pulled back her hips and proceeded to slowly grind her sex against me at a leisurely pace. We both groaned in unison as she rode my pole.

"God you're a sexy fucking bitch." I told her, as she simply smiled and pushed me back to lie down.

I now lay on the bed beside Selena Gomez, my cock buried deep inside Katy Perry as she rode me intently.

Picking up the pace, every time Perry thrust her hips forward her pussy clamped down around my cock. This action caused us both to moan out loud and I sensed I was close to coming but I wanted to keep this going as long as I could.

I had only wanted to fuck her like this from the moment I had meet her several weeks earlier, which incidentally was at her own engagement party, so I didn't want to rush the moment.

I slid my hands around her body to grab at her buttocks, squeezing those two round succulent pieces of flesh with my hands and pushing and pulling her hips back and forth in time with her own motions.

Just then, I heard a moan beside me and I looked over to find Selena lying there next to use, masturbating furiously as she watched Katy ride me. To my delight Selena appeared to be fully awake now as her hand moved swiftly between her long legs.

Noticing our audience only seemed to turn Katy on even more, as the busty singer proceeded to bounce above me and let out a series of little squeals, each one higher pitched than the last.

I could tell from the tortured expression on her face and the huge vain that suddenly emerged from the side of her neck that Perry was going to come, and a moment later her back arched so violently that I thought she might break in half.

Katy let out an all mighty scream as she came, which in turn quickly pushed me over the edge as well. In all my time I had never seen or heard anyone cum like that, and it turned me on to no end.

In an instant I pulled Katy down to me and held her tight as I thrust up into her and went off like a shotgun. Screaming out loud, Perry essentially collapsed above me, her hands and legs falling limp while her curvaceous body was now draped over mine and covered in sweat.

"You came inside," she panted breathlessly before she kissed me hard on my lips. "You came so deep inside me."

This remark was followed by a long, deep kiss, filled with pure and unadulterated passion.

Her lips were full and soft, and she tasted like strawberries. Her tongue explored my mouth, finding all the right places. Even after climaxing, I was still inside her and I was still hard.

Without even thinking about it, I started thrusting upward into her as we continued to make out, even though I wasn't sure I was totally ready to go again. Noting this, Katy pulled her lips away and sluggishly dismounted my hips, leaving me to lie there with an absolutely sopping wet crotch and abdomen.

"Selena, suck his cock!" Katy insisted, as I looked over at the teen starlet and noticed the look of sheer lust in her eyes.

"Hey, don't make me ask you again." Perry added, before the petite Latina started to move and lowered her head towards my penis.

I could feel my heart beating faster. At the last second, the teen star moved downward and kissed my thigh instead. The teasing was almost unbearable, but I knew that it would only make it that much better when I finally felt her mouth around my shaft.

Achingly slow, Selena planted light kisses along my thighs and hips, and finally moved in the direction of her intended target. As she got closer to my penis, I felt tingles of adrenaline shoot up and down my spine before she brought her mouth to my cock, and gave it a gentle kiss on the tip.

I shuddered, releasing some of the nervous energy from earlier in the evening.

Selena slowly slid her mouth down over the head of my cock, and the sensation of her hot teen mouth was almost overpowering. Her mouth was wet and warm, and her full, round lips felt like they were made for sucking dick.

"Jesus, fucking Christ!" I let out as she took my length into her mouth, her soft delicate tongue moving around my shaft, back and forth, hitting every sensitive inch.

I was completely hard again, and I could feel my cock literally throbbing and pulsing between her luscious lips as my blood surged through it. Gomez was now staring up at me with her gorgeous dark eyes as she sucked my dick, occasionally glancing over at Katy to make sure that she was pleased with her work.

"Are you getting it good and hard for me again?" Katy asked her friend.

Selena pulled her mouth off of me.

"I think he's ready," she replied, giving me a wink.

"Good," Katy said, "Because I want him fuck me in the ass while you sit on his face."

Hearing this, the mere notion alone caused my cock to twitch and swell with excitement.

A moment later, Selena stood and groggily moved to straddle my face. She turned around to face Katy as the busty performer carefully lowered herself onto my hard dick. Once again the songstress was guiding my cock back inside her, only this time it was into her backdoor.

Finally after several tense moments I was nestled nicely inside Katy's tight anus as Selena straddled my face, her 18-year-old pussy almost touching my mouth. I reached out with my tongue to give her a quick lick and she gave an appreciative murmur and backed her pussy right over my waiting mouth.

To my delight she was soaking wet, showing me that sucking my dick had been as much fun for her as it was for me. I went right to work, licking away and tasting her sweet nectar before I dragged my tongue across her tender taint and ate her ass with wild abandonment.

Meanwhile, I shifted my focus to the wonderful and familiar feeling of being inside Katy, who rode me nice and slow, back and forth, taking every inch of me inside her tiny sphincter with each passing moment. I reached out and put my hands on her hips to guide her.

After a minute or two, I felt her grab my wrists and pull them away from her. For a moment I wondered if something was wrong, but she moved my hands again and I suddenly felt myself clutching Selena's fantastic breasts.

There, I gave her boobs a good squeeze and marveled again at the size and pertness of her tits. I now fondled those lovely mounds of flesh and ate Selena's pussy and ass as Katy continued to ride me. I didn't hear much moaning from either of them, but the smooching sounds I did hear told me that the two beauties were now making out intently as they rode me together.

I made a mental note to set up a video camera if this sort of thing ever happened again, but who was I kidding...this was a once in a life time event. The kissing must have stopped, because after a while I could hear moans of pleasure emanating from both ladies.

With both Katy Perry and Selena Gomez riding me like a bucking bronco, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, and it was going to be tricky to time things out the way I wanted.

To my surprise Katy seemed extra aroused by the anal and I could tell she was getting close to climaxing. With that in mind I doubled my efforts on Selena's pussy and now played with her nipples and licked her faster and deeper, at one point almost plunging the entire length of my tongue deep inside her splendid butt.

At this point Selena was rubbing her clit furiously with one hand as I now tongue-fucked her backdoor, and I hoped that watching Gomez come all over my face would encourage Katy to follow suit.

I enlisted just about every pussy-eating trick I could think of just to get the young slut to climax. Ultimately, Selena tensed up and went absolutely still and silent, and I knew that she was almost there.

After about half a minute, her whole body shook as she screamed, and I was rewarded with a mouthful of her girl juice for my troubles before Katy also cried out loud and squeezed my cock with her sphincter, and to our shock surprise actually squirted from her pussy and pissed her juices all over my stomach.

"Oh fuck yes!" I let out as I felt her squirt all over me.

Blushing with shame, the "Firework" singer shook violently from her orgasm and collapsed beside me as Selena leaned forward to place us in an impromptu 69 position and to my delight instinctively licked at the wet mess her friend had just made.

Feeling her lips and tongue tickle along my skin, I suddenly exploded and shot my wad right into her gorgeous teen face, startling her momentarily before she gasped with surprise and opened her mouth and swallowed my seed.

Cleaning my cock with her tongue, the MTV host finally collapsed to her side and rolled over contently, as I reached over to kiss Katy on the mouth.

"That was fucking incredible. We should definitely do this again." I grinned. "Maybe when we all get back to the States?"

"Who knows," Katy teased. "Maybe if you're lucky."