List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Timing Is Everything 2" with Vanessa and Stella Hudgens

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Timing Is Everything 2" with Vanessa and Stella Hudgens

Timing Is Everything 2
    With Vanessa and Stella Hudgens
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, blowjob, oral
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

It had already been an extraordinary few hours as I now found myself seated beside Stella Hudgens and accompanying her to Vanessa's Film Premiere in Hollywood.

Having arranged for a car service earlier in the evening, we now enjoyed some champagne in the backseat and toasted to her sisters success.

"Again. I want to apologize." Stella claimed. "For thinking something was going on between you and my sister."

"Don't mention it." I replied caressing her pretty face. "It was just a simple misunderstanding."

"Anyways..." she suddenly chirped enthusiastically. "I have a surprise for you."

"You do?"

Considering the day I had already had I was fairly certain that nothing could impress me.

Fortunately for me I was proven wrong as Stella leaned over and sweetly whispered into my ear that she in fact was not wearing any panties underneath her dress.

"Excuse me?" I stammered amazed by her forwardness. "Are you serious?"

The teen harlot simply blushed and nodded her head, before she giggled sweetly and bit her bottom lip.

"Am I bad?" she teased. "I just thought I'd be a little naughty tonight. What do you think?"

I simply responded by leaning over and kissing her hard on the lips before helping ourselves to more wine.

"I think your sister would be proud."

Minutes later we finally arrived to the star studded event and were greeted by the other guests on the red carpet.

Right away my jaw fell to the floor as I admired the ladies and their sexy ensembles, and quietly snickered to myself as I tried to accept the fact that I had indeed fucked the leading lady (and her BFF).

Unfortunately for me I was soon taken aback when Ashley Tisdale walked straight past us on the red carpet and clearly snubbed me. Heck she refused to look at me much less say hello which immediately raised suspicions with Stella again.

"What the fuck is her problem?" she remarked. "Did we do something wrong?"

"I have no idea." I lied. "And honestly. Who cares?"

We ultimately bumped into her sister, and as Stella stepped away to take some snaps with friends, I mentioned the incident to Vanessa who simply giggled and told me not to worry about it.

"Don't worry about it." she assured me in her sweet, sexy tone. "That's just the way she is. She's just a hard ass."

"Yeah. Tell me about it." I snickered (referring to the anal we had enjoyed earlier that day).

Vanessa shook her head and tried not to giggle but couldn't help herself.

"You're so bad."

"I know right?" I replied matter-of-factly as we watched her sister pose for pictures. "But that's why you like me isn't it?"

Vanessa responded by licking her bottom lip and turning towards several photographers who were calling her name.

"So..." she then said without taking her eyes off the paparazzi. "Are you taking care of my sister?"

"Of course." I answered. "I promised to look out for her tonight remember?"

"Stella tells me that you might be spending the night with us later?"

"Hopefully. If everything goes to plan."

The "Journey 2" star then leaned into my shoulder and whispered seductively.

"You better keep that thing in your pants tonight or else."

"Or else what?" I playfully challenged.

"Or else I might be forced to punish you...again."

Sexy, lewd images suddenly filled my periphery as I thought back to the hot threesome we shared.

"And that's supposed to discourage me?" I laughed as Vanessa was whisked away by her people.

Minutes later everyone was ushered into the movie theater to watch the film, and as expected I found it hard not to spy on Vanessa and Ashley who were seated a few rows forward and on the other side of the auditorium.

At one point Stella squeezed my hand through the opening credits of the film and smiled seductively, as I grew hard and recalled her earlier admission about her not wearing any panties.

God I was tempted to just reach up under that short white dress and play with her pussy, but considering how jammed packed we all were it would be hard to do without someone catching us.

Fortunately for me it was about 15 minutes later that I glanced across the way and noticed Vanessa get up and slip out of the theater. Despite the darkness, it wasn't hard to make her out seeing as she was stylishly clad in a bright yellow strapless gown.

Taking a chance, I kissed Stella on the cheek and told her that I would be right back.

Outside I briefly looked around before heading towards the men's room, unzipped my fly and prepared to pee when instead I stopped dead in my tracks as I thought I heard a peculiar sound.

Pausing for a moment, I heard it again and it almost sounded like someone was hissing at me. Intrigued, I zipped up my pants and slowly turned around and nervously approached the very last stall...only to jump with fright as Vanessa opened the door and pulled me inside.

"What took you so long?" she whined. "I almost started without you!"

"Err...okay?"

"Hurry up!" she panted. "You know what I want!"

"I do?" I replied naively.

With that said I unzipped my fly and withdrew my cock and watched in wonder as the 22-year-old starlet dove to her knees and hungrily devoured my dick in one go: burying her nose against my pubic hair.

As Vanessa proceeded to blow me (zealously) I couldn't help but tell her how shocked I was by Tisdale's attitude and unexpected cold shoulder out on the red carpet.

"...I mean. What the fuck is her problem?" I spoke absentmindedly, as Vanessa continued to suck my cock.

"You know. It really pissed your sister off too!" I added before Hudgens finally interrupted my train of thought.

"Seriously? Can you just forget about Tisdale for one god-damn minute!" Vanessa snapped.

I almost felt ashamed by my own behavior as the star of the movie suddenly cusses aloud as she realize we'd already been gone for ten whole minutes.

"Shit! Hurry up and cum in my mouth already!" she urged, as I proceeded to take matters into my own hands and began to stroke my manhood in front of her face.

To help things along, Vanessa proceeded to massage my balls with her fingers and glared straight up at me and began to talk dirty.

"C'mon. Cum for me baby." she purred erotically. "You can do it."

"Sure. Why not?" I quipped sarcastically. "No pressure."

Noting this, Vanessa then added.

"Just pretend it's my sisters mouth waiting for a load."

This comment more than any other definitely had the desired effect.

"Oh fuck." I grunted. "Stick your tongue our Vanessa. Yeah. Like that."

"Hmm." Vanessa grinned smugly. "I knew that'd get you going."

"What about..." she then teased. "Imagine Stella and I both sucking your dick right now. Does that turn you on?"

The thought alone caused my cock to pulsate with pleasure, before Vanessa suddenly flicked my hand away and abruptly took my erection back into her warm mouth: sucking and slurping on it noisily.

"Ugh. I want you to shoot your load into the back of my throat." she moaned.

"God. You do that well." I moaned back as Vanessa literally milked the semen out of my balls.

I actually gasped as she proceeded to deep-throat me on two occasions: taking me as far back into her throat as possible and gasping audibly as she released.

"Fuck I'd love to see that right now." I remarked. "Have Stella wrap her lips around my cock while you lick my nuts."

"Yeah?" Hudgens grinned seductively. "Like this?"

Suddenly she took one of my tight nuts into her mouth and slurped on it gently, causing me to groan out loud and my eyes to roll into the back of my head.

"Oh yeah." I moaned breathlessly. "Just like that."

The onetime "High School Musical" star now glared up at me as she slurped and sucked on my balls enthusiastically, and reached up to use her right hand to twist and stroke my shaft at the same time.

"Yeah." I added. "I bet you'd get off on watching Stella suck my dick."

"Mm..." she purred back with a mouth full of meat. "We could take turns...and both spit all over your cock!"

"Jesus." I growled. "I'd pay just about anything to watch you teach her the finer points of giving head."

"I bet you'd love to see us make out as well huh?" she added, while trying desperately to get me off.

Suddenly this notion alone was all it took to push me over the edge and I finally erupted and sprayed her face in several ropes of hot cum - utterly obliterated her face.

As it turned out this wasn't the first time Vanessa had been placed in such a predicament, and like the pro she was, she quickly cleaned herself up and suggested we wait a few minutes before returning to our seats so as not to raise any suspicion.

The rest of the night was pretty uneventful, and after enjoying a few drinks at the after party, the ladies and were dropped off outside Vanessa's house where she invited me to stay for the night.

"By the way." Vanessa grinned. "You're more than welcome to take the sofa downstairs."

"Thanks." I replied, as Stella immediately objected and then tried to argue a case for me to stay upstairs and sleep in the same bed - the same bed the sisters apparently shared!

"What! I can't have one of your boyfriend's sleeping in my bed!"

While the ladies squabbled back and forth over the next few minutes I finally chimed in and told Stella not to make a fuss about it. After all it was her sisters house and we were just her guests.

With that settled Vanessa then announced that she was going to take a hot relaxing shower, leaving Stella and I alone for a few minutes and an opportunity to fool around on the large couch.

It was there that I quickly pinned her down and kissed my way down her slender body, only to finally spread her knees wide with both hands and ate her tight teen peach.

Strangely enough the fact that her older sister was naked in the next room taking a shower only seemed to turn us both on even more.

Feeling bold I decided to add a few fingers to the mix and now curled my digits up inside Stella's tight poon and gently massaged her sensitive G-spot.

This drove the younger Hudgens sister absolute wild with passion as I pressed the tip of my thumb against her tiny bunghole and chewed at her clit at the same time.

The poor girl was going out of her mind as I stimulated both holes in unison, and urged to to cum before her sister emerged from the bathroom.

"Let it go Stella." I whispered before I directed the head of my cock between her legs and mounted her.

"Ugh. Shit." she grimaced as I entered on the sofa and without missing a beat proceeded to pound her cunt mercilessly.

"OMG! OMFG!" she panted breathlessly. "You're so deep! You're so fucking deep!"

This action appeared to drive Stella numb with desire, but just as I was starting to pick up the pace we heard Vanessa emerge from the bathroom causing us to jump apart!

"Hey. You guys better not be having sex in there!" Vanessa yelled from the other room, causing Stella to giggle.

"Err. Shut up!" Stella snapped back. "At least someone in this house is getting lucky for once!"

...to be continued.

2. Thanks Qwertodas, TownHotspur, Chitown, Camio, wkb, GIGGIDYGOO, , pyw thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing.. WOW!

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

gotta agree with KMB ...

6. Thanks thanked for this post