Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Jack Samson & The Deadly Pearl Chapter 3 Starring Alyson Michalka

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Jack Samson & The Deadly Pearl Chapter 3 Starring Alyson Michalka

Jack Samson & The Deadly Pearl Chapter 3
    By Deadshot
    Starring Alyson Michalka

(MF, Oral)

All of the following is completely fictional. Not a single word happened, nor would it. If you're not old enough for erotica in your area, please leave.

There are very few times where I would say having Victoria Justice on top of me, sweaty and tired after sex would be a less than enviable position. With her boyfriend Mario Gugino, or rather ex if Victoria had anything to say on the matter, knocking on her locked dressing room door. And even though he was only a lieutenant in the Gugino family, he was still a force to be reckoned with. he may not have been Carla, but he had a few loyal boneheads.

"Let me the Hell in," Mario yelled. "I swear to God Victoria, you either let me in or I'll-"

"You'll do nothing!" Victoria yelled. "You lay a finger on me, Carla will have your ass and you know it!" She lept off me and seemed to stare at the door as if it was Mario. "Now why don't you go back to the Paradise and fuck one of your whores?"

As the two continued to verbally spar, I did up my pants and headed for Victoria's closet and hoped Carla had not done any major renovations. When prohibition was still in effect, this room was Carla's off and there was a secret exit in the closet, just in case of a raid. Obviously there had been some renovation with Carla moving to a bigger office when this place became, for the most part, legit. Still, I hoped it hadn't been completely redone.

"Who the fuck have you been talkin' to Vic?" I head Mario yell through the door.

"That's none of your concern, now get the Hell away form the door before I call your sister and she has to ask you!" she yelled. This had to have been the angriest I had ever heard her. I couldn't help but smile. It was about time she ditched Mario. The best part about it was she was right, Mario couldn't do a thing to her. Victoria had brought the Gin Mill to the top in this city, no easy task considering some of the competition, and she didn't ask for much from Carla. All this made her a valuable asset, more valuable than Mario was. Still, all that could go out the window if he caught me in her dressing room.

I frantically felt around for the hidden latch against the wall as the two continued bickering. The moment I found it however, I began other the sound of a body being launched at the door. I rushed out of the closet to Victoria's side. "You need any help?" I whispered.

"No," she said. She reached into a drawer and pulled out a revolver. "He'll back off or take a blow to his joy division."

"Remind me to never piss you off," I said, kissing her on the cheek. "I'll see you later."

Victoria nodded. I headed back to my exit and Victoria turned to the door. She aimed her gun towards it's top. She waited for another loud thud before she fired.

"Are you trying to fucking kill me?" Mario yelled.

"I'm giving you warning, get the fuck out of here before things get serious!"

"Fine! You're not even that good of a fuck, you stupid bitch!" I wanted to kick down the door myself and knock his damn block off after that comment, but I knew Victoria could handle herself. I opened the latch of the secret exit and headed out. After a few short minutes of walking down a musty hallway, I found myself in the back alley way, right across from Mario's car. And lucky me, a broken beer bottle on the ground. While I may not have been able to clock him one for mouthing off to Victoria, his car might not be so lucky…

Four slit tires and a cab ride later, I was back at my office. By this time of night, Liz would be gone and no one had followed me, so I knew I'd be alone. It was just a quick stop off. I needed to get some more ammo for my gun and leave a note for Liz to contact an old college friend of mine, Natalie Portman, who might be able to help on the Viking's Pearl. Unlike me, she actually graduated and was actually giving lectures on archaeology. As good as Liz and I were as a team, it'd be a lot quicker to bring an expert on this stuff in.

Once I grabbed my spare ammo and left the note on Liz's desk, I was back out, heading to meet Alyson.

I had gotten to the apartment building first, but I only had to wait about ten minutes for Ms. Michalka. She parked her car across the street and came strutting out to me, dressed in a black skirt and jacket, a white blouse visible, as well as her hypnotizing bosom. Her black stilettos matched the ensemble.

"Nice to see you on time, Jack," Aly said, a smirk on her lips.

"Alyson, when you hire me you hire the best." I replied. "And the best are always on time. Now, if you would lead the way?" I deferred to her and walked behind her and past the doorman. The inside of the building was just about the snazziest thing I had ever seen. I probably couldn't even have afforded the dirt the plants were potted in.

We strode quickly to the elevator and walked in. Aly took out her key and inserted it into a keyhole at the top of the elevator's row of buttons. "Very exclusive I see," I said.

"Daddy can afford it." she responded. After a short ride up, the doors opened to reveal an even more ornately decorated hallway leading to double oak doors. The halls had what had to have been insanely expensive paintings in just as expensive frames. I still let Aly lead the way. It made sense, and I couldn't say no to taking more peaks at that lovely ass.

With a turn of the key we were inside. This apartment seemed to be the complete opposite of the other one. It was in complete order, like no one had touched it. The place looked barely lived in, in fact. "Your dad stay here much?"

"I thought he stayed here more than the other one since the project started. Then again, according to you, I didn't know a lot about where my father spent his nights."

"He have an office up here?"

"Down the hall, second door on the left."

"I'm going to go check that out. You look around, see if you can find anything that might give us something. He may have been here before he disappeared." She nodded and I headed toward the office.

The office was somehow less in use than the rest of the house, the dust build up noticeable. What was also noticeable, was a very large and garish panting hung up on the wall behind the desk. It was almost too easy. But that might have been the point. I went to it and took it down. Sure enough, behind the painting was a wall safe.

"Alyson," I shouted. "Come here." Aly soon joined me. "You wouldn't happen to know the combination to this monstrosity, would you?"

"No," said Alyson. "Neither did father. He always had to walk around with it written down."

"In his wallet?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Just a lead." And one to follow through at Mario's "party" with Taylor. "I want to check out the lab."

"Follow me." The two of us walked to what appeared to be a normal wall. Aly pressed hard against a section, which soon sank in, revealing something else entirely. A door-sized segment of the wall slid to the side, revealing another elevator. The door slid open and we both stepped inside. There were only two buttons, and she pressed the lower one. The door sealed, and the elevator went down. After another short, yet unexpected elevator ride, we were in the lab. Now this place seemed to have been in fairly recent use. It was impeccably clean. Some of the beakers even still had chemicals in them. Straight ahead of us there was a sealed off glass partition. The area seemed completely empty, just four tiled walls.

We were about to walk even further inside when i heard some papers rustling and voices in front of us. I ducked behind a wall, pulling Alyson with me. I motioned my head in front of us and shushed her. Two people walked out of one of the doors, a petite brunette in a skintight catsuit and large, burly man who almost appeared to be all muscle. The most disturbing aspect of the two were the language they were speaking; Russian.

Two Russian spies snooping around in a lab owned by a scientist who's missing AND working fro the CIA and is also somehow tied up with the mob. Wonderful.

"We need to head out of here," I whispered to Aly. "Head back to the elevator." She nodded and we crept back to the elevator as silently as we could We were almost home free. Then the levitator door opened revealing the biggest damn Russian I had ever seen.

"And who might you be, comrade?" the big Russian asked.

"We're gone," I said, hitting the guy with everything I had. It barely phased him. Aly and I turned to run, only to see the woman and the burly guy in front of us. The female, who I now noted as having one blue eye and one green eye, pointed at us.

"Kill them!" she shouted. Great. It figures that the first Russian woman I met would end up not only wanting me dead, but that it would be the first words coming out of her mouth I could understand.

The burly man drew his gun. I managed to duck with Alyson right as he fired. Apparently the guy behind us had the same as the burly guy, as he fired to. They hit each other, the big Russian apparently getting the worst of it, the bullet hitting him with so much force it through him against the wall. I could tell if he was dead or just unconscious, and I wasn't taking the time to find out. Aly and I got up, the burly wasn't doing to well, but was obviously still alive, just wounded in the leg.

"Go get the elevator," I said to Alyson. "I'll cover you." I drew my gun and aimed it at the Russian woman, who did the same. She took cover behind a corner of a wall, as did I. The woman fired twice at us, one hitting the wall we were hiding behind, the other almost hitting the elevator controls. "When I fire, you do it. Ready?" She nodded. "Now!"

I turned the cornedr and unleashed a flurry of bullets at the somehow surprised Russian, actually winging her in the arm. Lucky shot for cover fire. As she went down, I looked to Alyson and the elevator. As soon as my head turned, the doors open. Alyson and I rushed in.

"Did you know your father was involved with the reds?" I asked, an urgent tone in my voice. "Or are you going to plead ignorance on this too?"

"I didn't know, you jackass!" she exclaimed. "In case you didn't notice, I got shot at too!"

"You seem to know nothing about who your father was involved in. Now we have commies!"

"For what you're getting paid, you should stop complaining!" She moved to face, her back to door, the look on her face furious. "What kind of detective are you anyway? Asking me, the person who HIRED YOU, if she has any information? That doesn't sound like detecting to me, Mr. Samson."

"Look blonde, it's all standard," I said. "And I do have some stuff I have gotten without your total lack of information. But when new stuff about your dad that could end up KILLING ME comes up, I figure it might be prudent to ask the person who not only hires me but probably knows humblest if she has any damn inkling about why I'm being shot at!"

It seemed that Aly was gearing up for another round of screaming at me when the door opened behind her, revealing another large man, bigger than the previous too. He had sheet white hair and an eye patch, a sick demented smile on his face upon seeing us to match it.

"Get down!" I exclaimed, pushing Aly to the ground. My reward of course being a punch to the face from old deadeye, knocking me into the back of the elevator. I braced myself against the wall as the brute came towards me and hit him in the solar plexus with a mule kick, sending him back and tumbling over Aly, who was trying to get back up.

I leapt over her and ran towards Mr. Eyepatch. I thought he'd be down for the count. That was of course, until he tossed me over his seemingly prone body and into Professor Michalka's glass table, shattering it. He then went over to me and slammed me hard against the wall, putting a crack on it. Despite being in an insane amount of pain, I noted that the elevator was now going back downstairs. One-eye noticed this too.

"Soon my friends be up here, tovarisch," he said with a sick smile.

"Alyson, get out!" I yelled.

"But--"

"Move!" I kneed the guy in the joy division and tried to scramble out with Alyson. Unfortunately y for me, he grabbed my leg and actually threw me into the kitchen, knocking my gun completely out of my pocket and sending frying pants tumbling down around me.

"Pity my friends will not be having fun," he said, walking over to me and wringing his hands. "Your death is mine."

My eyes searched the area. I had only a few seconds and I knew it. Spotting the only thing in quick reach, a cast iron frying pan, I grabbed it. "No today pal," I said. "But your consciousness on the other hand, is mine." I got up and swung the pan at his head, sending him to the floor and knocking him out cold. I picked up my gun and rushed back to the safe, replacing the painting over it. I then ran out of the apartment just as the elevator reached the floor.

In the hallway I spotted a door swung open near the elevator, a hidden fire escape. Clever girl, that Alyson. Figuring it was easier to rush down there than use the elevator and hoping that if the door was closed they couldn't see it, I rushed through the door and shut it. Below me was a key. I turned around and locked the door, further securing my escape, at least hopefully.

It was a long way down, but in the rush and jam I was in, the time seemed meaningless. I was one the first floor and rushing to escape the building faster than I knew. Of course, time being relative and all, as soon as I hit the lobby the elevators opened, the Russian spilling out, still being led by the female. Even if I made it out the the hotel, my goose was truly and surely cooked.

Then, like my mind was being read, a car screeched to a halt out front. The driver was Alyson. "Get in!" she exclaimed. It was an offer I couldn't refuse. She opened the door and a leapt and, then she sped off, my door not even shut.

"Nice timing," I said, smirking.

"I have a lot of skills, Jack." Alyson replied, a smile forcing itself to her face as well. "What do we do now?"

"We head back to my office. There may be some stuff there we can look through, see if we can connect any more dots with it than we have already." Before Alyson could respond, the back window was shot out. The Russians had a car of their own, and they were chasing us. "Change of plan, my office is out for now."

"Well what then?"

"Keep driving, fast as you can." Alyson did just that, making the several sudden turns she had to do just to try and throw them off. Not a bad driver for a dame. Meanwhile, I drew my gun and aimed, getting ready to fire. Before I could squeeze the trigger, they rammed us, forcing me to drop the gun in the backseat. "Great."

I climbed in the back among the broken glass to retrieve the gun, cutting myself even further after being thrown through the glass table. The occasional speedy sharp turn didn't help matters. Despite this, I found my gun and slowly rose up, waiting for the perfect time. I turned to the front, a turn was coming up. Perfect. I took aim, Aly made her turn, asidid they soon after. However, midway through their turn, I fired, blowing out two of their tired. The Russian care went flying, crashing into an abandoned store.

"Good shot," Aly said. "So, where to?"

"There's a garage on 5th and Jones." I replied, getting back in front. "We head there."

It wasn't long before we arrived at Willie's Garage. It was your standard place, for the most part. You bring a car in for a tune up, new tires, perfect for normal citizens. And of course, if I knew about it, there was more. Willie did a little on the side for people who wants more, for the right price.

We pulled the car in up front and went into the main office. As expected, there was Willie, a middle aged rotund man with a bushy mustache and seemingly perpetually a cigar in his mouth.

"How ya doin', Willie?" I asked.

"Waddaya want, Samson?" asked Willie. "Little late for a tune up, so I can guess this is a special job, hopefully with that lovely lady at your side." He winked at Aly, making her move closer to me.

"Keep it in your pants. I need that car painted, back window replaced and some dummy plates."

"Big job. You know the fee." I took out some money and slammed it on the desk. The grimy garage owner took it and flipped it through. "I'll get my guys on it right now."

"I want it done by noon tomorrow."

"Speed job? THat's extra."

"How about I don't tell your wife about your "fishing trips" at the Paradise hotel with little Miss Hudgens and we'll call that the extra?" Willie had a look of shock on his face that quickly turned to mulling it over.

"Deal."

"One more thing. Me and the lady need to stay here tonight. We need to use your "private meeting room". You know, the one you use for private meetings with your fishing buddy, Vanessa."

"But…"

"Look, if she's coming over tonight for a little fly fishing, I'm sure if you call her, you could rearrange it for her place, right?" Willie nodded and I led Alyson to Willie's office.

To walk into Willie's office was to walk into a room of complete and total contradiction. Where the rest of his place was a garage and looked as expected, Willies office essentially took up the entire second floor of his building, a loft apartment with a fully stocked bar, lush bed and a bathroom. We walked through the door and Alyson went right on the bed and sat down. I turned to face Willie and handed him a ten. "Make sure you get your money's worth with Vanessa."

"Sure thing, Jack," Willie said. "Always do. The car will be ready when you need it." With that, I shut the door and headed to the bathroom to check the damage. I removed my shirt and and turned may back to the mirror. I was less cut up than I thought, but there were a few scratches and cuts.

"My God," Alyson said. I turned around to see her in the doorway, looking at my wounds. "You really got a number done on you." She had removed her jacket, her cleavage now being more visible.

"It's not as bad as it looks." I replied. Aly came closer to me, her fingers grazing over the cuts, making me wince. She went to the medicine cabinet and got out some rubbing alcohol, then grabbed a wash rag. She began to dab at my back.

"I'm sorry for all this," she said. "I really didn't know things would go this far. You've done a great job."

"Yeah, well I'm sorry for snapping at you. A lot of things get said when bullets are flying and your getting punched and thrown around like a rag doll." Alyson turned me around to face her. She ran her hand across the bruises and cuts on my face.

"You took a lot of damage. Does it hurt?"

"It looks a lot worse than it is."

"Let me me make you feel better." Alyson leaned over and kissed me. I pulled her closer, eagerly returning it. As our tongues ventures into each others mouths, our hands roamed each other's bodies. My hands went to her plump rump, her to my trousers, undoing them.

I broke the kiss and removed my pants and underwear the rest of the way, and then removed Aly's blouse from her, leaving her only in her black lace bra. With that gone, she moved to my chest as I admired hers, clothed as it was. She kissed her way down my chest to by ground, her lips and tongue leaving a wet trails until she got to my cock. ONce there, she gazed at my length, then up at me, a smile on her sexy face. Her mouth opened, her hot breath making me twitch.

Alyson began be wrapping her lips only around the head, her tongue swirling around it and giving it a hot saliva bath. After giving the head a good work over, Aly's hand went to my balls, caressing and massaging them while her other went to work with her mouth work my my cock.

Groaning, I moved my hands down to her head, holding her hair back and guiding her mouth up and down my cock. For such a classy dame, she sucked cock like a professional. Better than some, actually.

She pulled off almost completely, again, only the head in her mouth. Her eyes were on my cock, focused on the task at hand. She wasn't necessarily pushing to get me off, just getting my motor revved.

Her mouth moved down to my nuts, licking and sucking on the sack while her hands worked my cock over. As much as I liked the treatment, I was getting too revved up, I might have flooded my engine. I pulled Aly up to face me. I reach to her blouse and unbuttoned it, tossing it to the floor outside the bathroom. Alyson removed her own bra, tossing it as well.

Her breasts were revealed to me now, full and luscious. My hands and face went to them, licking and sucking them. Alyson moaned, pulling my face in deeper. My hands romaed down her body until they arrived at her skirt, hiking it up, fully revealing her underwear, black lace to match her bra, and stockings to me.

Giving them one more once over, I moved down her body as she did mine, my tongue snaking down to her crotch. ONce I was down, I reached my hands into the hem of her underwear, pulling them off and tossing them to the ever growing pile of clothes.

I kissed her legs just above where her stockings ended, working my way back up to her crotch. Her hair was well trimmed, a rarity, a good one though. I ran my fingers over her aroused lips, slowly entering her with them. The entrance made Alyson shiver a bit. She reached her hand down and pulled my head to her pussy, pushing me closer to something I was already very eager to get to.

As my fingers worked inside her, I licked and suck at her lit. Similar to her treatment to me, just to get her ready for the main event we both wanted.

Alyson gripped my hair hard and ground into me as I worked on her. My free hand moved to her skirt, grabbing the zipper and tugging down. I moved back and let the skirt drop, leaving her completely nude save for her shoes and stockings.

I kept at eating for a bit, then rose up to face her. I grabbed her buy the ass and set her on sink. She wrapped her legs around me, the two of us staring each other out. My cock was lined with her slit, and in one movement, I was in her. She licked her lips and kissed me as I steadied myself, bringing myself to a steady pace.

"Fuck yes," she said breathlessly. I moved mouth to her neck, the licked, sucked and kissed my way to her breasts. "That's it…" I worked them over gently, but with firmness, nibbling and sucking at her nipples, enjoying the taste and scent of her. She was an amazing specimen of a woman. Wonderful tits, great curves, and stems to die for. Add all that up with having one of the best pussies I'd ever felt, and you have yourself a winner.

With every stroke of my cock, Alyson let out louder and louder moans, her legs squeezing me tighter and tighter. "You feel so good," she groaned as she rolled her head back. My mouth went to hers, kissing her roughly. As it broke, our tongues continued, almost fencing with each other. The look on her face was almost one of defiance, asking me to give her more without a single word.

Her arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer to her. I began to slam into her, my cock going as deep as it could inside her tight, slick hole. I followed suit with my hands as well, running my hand up and down the smooth skin of her back, eventually taking hold of her ass. We kissed again as I listed her off the sink. I ooze her to the bed, laying her down, her legs still wrapped around me.

Before I could start my movements again, Alyson rolled over, so now she was the one one top. She grabbed my hands and moved them to either side of my head, holding them down as she steadied herself, a smile on her face. She began to build up a rhythm of her own, getting lost in the world of pleasure we were both in.

Aly's breasts hung tantalizingly in front of me while she rode me. Needless to say, it was a sight I could resist. I craned my head up and sucked them as best I could while being held down. I could have easily broken her grip, but this was fun the way we were. Eventually though, I had an easier time on it as Aly moved her hands off of mine and laid herself on my body, kissing my neck while she ground into me.

I took this opportunity to surprise her, flipping her back onto her back.Looking in my eyes, she knew what I was planning. She reached up and grabbed the rings of the bead headboard and braced herself as I began to pound into her as hard as I could.

"More," Aly growled into my ear, her ankles locking tight around me, refusing to allow me to move from where I was, which was fine by me. "Give me more Jack." And I did. The force my thrusts began moving the bed itself, the headboard banging against the wall and Aly's moans the only sounds in the room.

"Wouldn't think a nice, upper crust lady like yourself would like this," I said before moving my head down to suck on her nipple. "But you love it don't you? You love every moment and every fucking inch!"

"I hope you liked the surprise, Jack," she moaned, grabbing the back of my head and kissing me, sucking and nibbling on my tongue.

"Very much, Ms. Michalka." I pulled Aly up into a sitting position, slowing down the pace slightly, which suited both of us just fine. She ground into me, getting into the slower pace and squeezing her cunt around my tool. "Fuck that's good."

"Feeling's mutual," she said. She leaned back on her arms and I began to thrust into her again. I gripped her hips hard began to pull her down on me hard. "FUCK!"

"You like how you're getting fucked? You ever been satisfied by those upper crust guys you run with?" I moved of my hands to her lit working it as I waited for her answers."

"Those guy are more interested in a glass of Scotch than a woman's touch," she said, licking her lips. "A woman's got needs."

"I hope they're being met."

"Make me cum, and we'll talk." answered Aly, a wicked smile on her face. Taking the challenge, I pulled out of her and motioned for her to get on all fours. Aly did just the, going the extra mile by planting her face down with her ass up.

Marveling at the sight of her tight rump, I moved behind her, lined my cock up and entered her. I wasted no time in returning to a fast pace, gripping her hip with one hand and moving the other to her lit. She wanted to cum, and that's what she was going to get.

"Oh fuck," Aly grunted, gripping the sheets hard. "Give it to me, Jack…give me your dick baby." She flipped her hair and gazed at me over her shoulder, biting her lower lips as I plowed into her. I felt one of her hands jones mine at her lit, alternating between it and caressing my balls as I fucked her.

I gave Alyson a hard smack on the ass, getting a pleasureful yelp to escape her lips. Feeling a bit more daring, a ran my hand over her ass and rested my thumb on her asshole, massaging her tight little hole with my thumb. From the way she was breathing and moaning, it was a sensation she enjoyed. So, I pressed further, literally. I pushed my thumb forward into her tight little rosebud. Aly froze at the sensation.

"Keep going," she said, and I did. "God that's good." She pressed against me, forcing it in deeper.

"Maybe you'd like something bigger in there."

"I'll consider it." Not wanting to press it any further, I removed my thumb and ran my hand up her body, slick from sweat. I grabbed at her hair and pulled Alyson up, her back pressed against mine. SHe turned her her head mine and licked at me lips. "So close," she whispered.

We continued like this, skin to skin, focused on making each other cum has hard as we could. I worked Aly's lit, and played with her tits, she caressed my balls and let out a stream of dirty talk that made me rethink high class dames completely. She could teacher a Taylor a few new phrases. However, the phrases soon became random words and sounds, and Aly's cunt began to convulse. She dropped back down to her original position and let out a loud scream of pleasure, "YES!"

Aly's body shivered and shook in pleasure and I continued to stab into her, letting her ride out her orgasm for a few more seconds before I pulled out. "On your back," I said, an request Alyson accepted. I straddled her chest and placed my cock between her globes. Almost instantaneously, ALyson pressed her tits close together.

"What are you waiting for Mr. Samson?" asked Alyson. "Fuck my tits, cum all over me."

The urge to finally get off completely coming over me, i wasted no time. My pace was fast, but not so fast I couldn't savor the experience being between some of the finest tits I had ever seen or felt.

Alyson did her part as well, sucking and licking my mushroom tip with every thrust. "Come Jack, I want you to shoot, give it to me. Don't hold back."

As sexy as it sounded, Alyson didn't need to tell me that, I was already on the verge of exploding. "Shit, I cumming!" I yelled. Aly pushed her self up slightly, resting on her arms. She did this just in time to catch the first few streams one her face, then taking me in her mouth to catch and swallow the rest of me. "Fuck," I gasped, Aly refusing to release her mouth's grip until I had given everly last drop I had. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and pushed the cum on her face into her mouth with it, Aly taking it all down with a smile.

"Not bad for a rich girl I take it," Aly said with a smile, her tonnage licking out to catch any cum she missed.

"That's being a bit light about it," I smirked. "What about that backdoor suggestion?"

"Maybe some other time hot shot. You wore me out, time to sleep." I couldn't help but agree with her. He got snug in the bed, and slowly drifted to sleep.

2. Thanks SValmont, X42, , Chitown thanked for this post
    Likes SValmont, X42, , Chitown liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Incredible story, Deadshot. Very well written, it's a great series and I like the theme and depth of it. I truly enjoyed reading all of it and I of course I have to point out that I'm very happy you choose Alyson for a chapter and I specifically thank you for it. It was a really hot scene between her and Jack and I look forward to hopefully seeing her again in the series. Once again, great work and thanks for sharing it.

4. Thanks Deadshot thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You'll probably be happy to hear then that Alyson is one of the few women to have a few return scenes.

6. Thanks X42 thanked for this post
    Likes X42 liked this post