List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Timing Is Everything 3" with Vanessa and Stella Hudgens

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Timing Is Everything 3" with Vanessa and Stella Hudgens

Timing Is Everything 3
    With Vanessa and Stella Hudgens
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MFF, voy, sleep, inc
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

Glancing across the room I looked to see it was just after 3am as I tossed and turned on the comfy sofa. I just couldn't sleep. The mere thought that Stella and her sister Vanessa lay sleeping sounding upstairs in the same bed drove me stir-crazy.

'Fuck this,' I thought to myself. 'This is like a once in a lifetime opportunity.'

Feeling bold, I finally convinced myself to get up from the couch and tip toe upstairs before sneaking into the main bedroom to find them napping. To my surprise the sisters appeared to be topless, laying beside one another clad in nothing more than their thong panties. I took a breath and carefully reached over and slowly peeled away the sheet to reveal more flesh.

"Wow," I swooned as two sets of the finest, most succulent natural breasts appeared before my eyes.

Watching them sleep, I decided to take a closer look at Vanessa's pretty face and gently tweaked her nipple before I rubbed the head of my cock against her soft, sweet mouth. To my delight the "Sucker Punch" star simply purred in her sleep as I carefully brushed my prick along her pearly white teeth. I was just about to push into her mouth when I looked over at her sisters teenage body and moved to settle myself at the foot of the bed, where her precious little feet lay.

I gently kissed and licked her little toes before I dragged my tongue along her long smooth legs and across her thighs to finally arrived at her hips. Having shifted her limbs, I proceeded to eat her pretty little peach as she moaned and whimpered softly on the mattress. I took this opportunity to cheekily plunge the tip of my tongue against her tiny little bunghole causing Stella to stir awoke with a huge grin on her face.

"Mm... that feels nice." she whispered softly.

I placed my finger across my lips and instructed her to stay quiet as I then spread her legs wide on the bed, one of her knees coming in contact with her sisters bare hip while I slowly savored her teen cunt for several minutes. There I cruelly teased and tormented her to the brink of climax only to withdraw at the very last moment. It was at this point that Stella was panting involuntarily, all the while trying her best to keep quiet and not wake Vanessa.

Having had my fill of pussy juice, I finally leaned up and kissed her hard on the lips, allowing her to taste her own essence before she wrapped her legs around my hips and almost begged me to take her right then and there.

"Wait. We can't." I snickered at her enthusiasm. "What about Vanessa?"

While my initial instinct was to pick her up off the bed and take her into the first available room to fuck, Stella instead flashed me the most seductive look yet and dared me to take my cock in my hand and stick it inside her.

"Please..." she whispered erotically. "Fuck me baby. Please. I need it. I need it bad!"

I didn't need to be asked twice as I finally entered her teen pussy, taking her breath away as I slowly impaled her.

"Oh...Yeah." she sighed contently, as I buried my wick and steadily fucked her nice and steadily on the bed.

I don't mind admitting that the entire scene was incredibly thrilling, no thanks to the fact that her half naked sister lay sleeping soundly just a few inches away, unaware that I now had the teenagers legs pinned back against her chest and was buried to the tilt: my balls pressing firmly against her puckered little asshole.

The bed now shook to this action as Stella bit her bottom lip to stop herself from crying out loud, her eyes filled in a combination of need and desire.

"Fuck me." she mouthed quietly with her lips. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Yes."

The teen harlot tried her best to keep quiet as I finally pulled out and told her to get on top and ride me. This sexy new position immediately caused the bed to rock back and forth and her moaning increased as she took me back into her hot little minge and proceeded to wiggle her hips enthusiastically, leisurely grinding her mound against me over and over again.

I simply lay there watching in wonder as the teen minx controlled the pace of our lovemaking and skillfully manipulated her slender body so well, no doubt due to her dance and ballet training. Changing positions yet again, I directed her to lie down on her tummy and raise her remarkable butt back up in the air, allowing me to grab her hips with both hands and take her from behind - pummeling her into the mattress!

"Fuck Yeah." I groaned as I slipped my length into her impossibly tight pussy once again.

As it turned out this appeared to be Stella's most favorite position, just like her sister, and I fondled that teen ass as I picked up the pace and tapped her doggy-style.

"Ugh. Shit." she whimpered as the sound of skin slapping skin was soon heard in the room.

The girl was simply born for this position, and clearly reveled in the additional depth it granted. To my amusement, Stella now seemed even more vocal than before as I squeezed her hips and fucked her slow and deep, feeding her my manhood and causing her tight pussy to emit several queefing sounds as we went along.

"Omigod. omigod. omigod." Stella blushed with shame. "Keep going. Don't stop. Please."

It was during this position that I glanced over at Vanessa who started to stir, and opening her eyes she froze dead with surprised as she realized someone was having sex. We exchanged eye contact almost immediately, the entire time as I continued to thrust my hips and fuck her sister where she lay. At this point all pretense went right out the window so I slapped Stella's butt causing her to gasp.

"You like that?" I hissed back at her, my eyes locked with Vanessa the entire time as I drilled her kid sister from behind.

"Ugh. Yeah..." Stella moaned. "More. Give me more. Please."

I now continued to rail into Stella Hudgens as her older sisters simply glared up at me, her hand disappearing down between her legs as she proceeded to twiddle her clit. Picking up the pace, I finally pulled out and flipped Stella onto her back, and immediately pinned her long legs over my shoulders and went to town.

Amusingly enough Stella still seemed concerned about making noise, but a minute later glanced over to find that not only was Vanessa awake, but she was masturbating furiously to the lewd show.

"Oh! Oh! Nessa?" Stella whimpered in disbelief. "Oh! Oh god!"

"Look at her, Stella." I groaned as I thrust into her. "Look at your sexy sister right now...rubbing that pretty little cunt!"

Judging from the erotic expression on her face Stella was undoubtedly shocked by the turn of events and could barely manage to speak much less stop me. Noting this I picked up the pace even more and now pounded her into submission.

"You like that baby doll?" I asked the younger Hudgens sister, to which she simply glared back and nodded her head.

Feeling bold, I then reached over and offered Vanessa a helping hand and fumbled with her dripping sex as she continued to rub herself frantically. This action more than any other seemed to surprise them both, and they moaned in unison as I now fucked the younger sibling with abandonment.

"You like watching people fuck, don't you?" I directed at Vanessa, who simply moaned back at me.

"Uh-huh."

"Yeah. You're just a fucking pervert Vanessa." I teased. "You're just a naked, wet, fucking pervert!"

The "High School Musical" star simply moaned back to this comment and spread her legs further apart to accommodate my probing fingers as I delved them deeper inside.

"Admit it." I told her. "Admit you like watching Stella get fucked. Say it."

The older actress refused to respond but her silence spoke volumes as she continued to twiddle her clit.

"Look at you!" I hissed. "Laying here and getting off. Watching as I FUCK you sexy sister."

Suddenly, I reached up and grasped Vanessa's wrist and directed it over towards her sister: insisting that she place her hand on Stella's bouncing breasts. To my delight she happily complied as I picked up the pace once again and reveled in the way both siblings now moaned.

"Lick your fingers!" I demanded, to which Vanessa obediently obeyed and reached over to tweak her sisters hard nipples.

"Oh...sis." Stella sighed in response - her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

"Look at her Stella." I directed. "Look how fucking turned on we made her right now...laying here rubbing her cunt for us. Doesn't she look sexy?"

"Yes." she whimpered breathlessly, her eyes half closed and her long brown hair tussled erotically.

"Huh?" I growled. "I can't hear you."

"Yes." Stella repeated a little louder. "She looks sexy."

"Why don't you tell her Stella?" I suggested between thrusts. "Tell her how much you love to get fucked."

Stella hesitated for just a moment, until I pumped her a little harder and apparently struck her G-stop which quickly had her singing a different tune. With that said Stella turned her head to the side and complied.

"Ugh! I like it. Oh! I love getting fucked sis."

"Tell her again!" I demanded. "Tell her how much of a sexy little slut you are Stell."

"I...oh! I fucking love it Nessa!" the teenager moaned. "I love it so much! I love getting fucked HARD! I'm such a whore!"

Looking over at Vanessa I could see that the lewd language was making an impression on her, as she now rubbed her clit even more furiously than before - bringing her slick fingers up to her lips every now and then to savor her essence.

"Here. Give her a hand." I quipped before grabbing Stella's hand and placed it on the inside of Vanessa's spread thighs, urging her to keep her legs open.

The contact immediately caused the girls to moan out loud as I proceed to really slam into the teenager on the bed, taking her breath away.

"Ugh...Yeah...Fuck her." I heard Vanessa moan under her breath.

This was all I needed to hear and without warning I pulled out of Stella and swiftly positioned myself between Vanessa's legs and pushed myself forward: filling her with cock and causing her eyes to roll into the back of her head. The mere sensation of having both Stella and Vanessa's juices intermingling around my dick was extraordinary to say the least. But that was nothing compared to the vision of seeing Stella lay there with her legs still spread wide, rubbing her teen poon as I now impaled her older sister.

As incredible as this was I then watched with surprise as Stella got up and moved to kneel beside her sisters body, her face pressed against her sisters thigh as we continued to fucked. As she knelt there naked in this position, I instruct Vanessa to show her some gratitude and reach around and give her teen ass a playful spank on the butt, which she happily obliged. This seemed to excite and thrill them both, as I urged Vanessa to finally reach up under her sisters kneeling body and find and rub her aching clit.

"Do it, Vanessa." I hissed. "Get her off with your hand!"

A moment later the teen harlot moaned out loud to her sisters probing and insisted that I take out my cock and stick it in her mouth.

"Yeah? Is that what you want!" I panted. "You want to taste your sisters pussy?"

"Yeah! Give it to me!" she replied without hesitation.

Grasping Stella by the hair, I then re-entered her older sister one final time before I pulled my cock away and abruptly shoved her face into Vanessa's gleaming sex!

"Oh Stella." Vanessa cried, as I grinned deviously to my perverse actions and watched her eat her cunt.

"Oh. Yeah. Good girl." I encouraged. "Eat your sisters fucking cunt! Lick her up Stella!"

The teen starlet was only happy to obliged and proceeded to lick and slurp loudly against her sisters glistening slot, driving the older actress absolutely insane with lust.

...to be continued.

Post Thanks / Like

Everything I wanted in the story, and left me still wanting more ....

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KMB View Post
    AHHHH YOU CUT IT OFF AT THE BEST PART!!!! WHYYYYYYYYY?

Hell, the reaction alone was worth it. lol

Post Thanks / Like

What everyone Chitown and KMB has said is spot on. Incredibly hot, left wanting more, looking forward to more, and as usual well written.

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post